Dwelling in Desire Ch. 12

"Ahh shit, Curt. I know I'm gonna sound like a colossal asshole, but I really can't spare you for an entire week. You know we're trying to wrap up this deal with Ruiz. I need you here."

"Excuse me?" I growled. "Who was it that held the fort when you were gone not one, but two weeks? The latter of which you didn't even bother to clear with me. You had your time with Kate, and I deserve mine with Bethany!"

"I know Curt, I know."

"You don't fucking know! You don't know what hell it's been to restrain myself!"

I was fuming now.

"You said the only thing stopping me was me. And you were right God damn it. But now you're telling me I need to be away from her? No, Joe. I'm taking the week off. You can go fuck yourself if you think I'm going to bend on this one."

"Curt, we need to settle the termination agreement with Ruiz. The sooner we get it done, the sooner you and I can both rest easy and move forward with our lives. Don't you want to be able to start fresh, on the clean side of the law? For Beth's sake, if not yours?"

Shit.

The fucker was pulling his courtroom finesse shit on me. And unfortunately, he was right. I hadn't been thinking of Bethany. I'd been thinking of my own selfish needs.

Shit, shit, shit...

After a few moments of silent man-pouting, I muttered, "Fine."

"Thank you Curt. I understand how hard this must be for you. Really I do."

I heard a squeak, and my eyes flicked to the doorway, where Beth was peeking her head in. I couldn't help an impulsive smile when I saw her, even if I was royally pissed at Joe.

Covering the receiver, I whispered, "Beth, I'll be off the phone soon honey. Go wait in the bedroom."

She nodded her cute little head, and disappeared.

Like a fucking bunny rabbit tempting a fox.

"I doubt you can understand Joe. You were never forced to let go of Kate once you had her."

"You're right Curt. But you also know that I'm right. We need to get things settled."

"Yes, I know!" I spat, still frustrated with the situation.

Taking a deep breath, I continued, "I know you're right. I want to ensure Beth's safety, and Kate's, and the baby's of course."

I thought of my union with Beth last night. We could very well have conceived. But I dared not hope. I dared not wish for it. It had been a mistake.

"Thank you Curt. It will all be over soon, I promise."

"I'll see you Monday Joe. Be sure to give babydoll a kiss for me."

"See you Monday."

>Click<

I smirked in satisfaction at Joe's abrupt goodbye. He talked a big game, but in the end he was just as insecure as anyone.

Big game.

My smirk suddenly morphed into a huge grin, and I picked up the receiver again.

"Margot, need a favor. Yes, I know it's Saturday..."

---

I'd been overjoyed to discover Curt in his office, making use of the new space I'd designed for him.

It wasn't every day I got to witness one of my clients actually utilizing their new home. I saw their initial reaction at the big reveal, but never got to observe them actively enjoying the results of my hard work.

I sighed in puzzlement. Yesterday, Curt had been a client, and now...what was he exactly?

My boyfriend? My...lover? What?

What was I to him? We needed to discuss it...my place in his life. Where we went from here. He'd said he wasn't dumping me, made it clear that it wasn't a fling. So obviously I was...something.

Somehow, the thought of asking a man twice my age, "Am I your girlfriend now?" seemed asinine. Needy. Off-putting.

And another concern was slowly clawing its way to the surface.

My parents. What would they say if they knew how reckless I'd been? And with an older man, no less. What if I was already pregnant? They'd be so...ashamed.

I thought of Kate, of how her parents had reacted, and paled.

The idea of disappointing my parents filled me with more dread than the prospect of a baby. But Curt was a good man. He would take care of me, wouldn't he? He certainly hadn't seemed bothered by the idea of a baby. Which, now that I thought about it, was totally out of the norm. Or what I thought was the norm.

Knowing our clothes would take a while to dry, I decided to make the bed. Get the room looking nice again—set the scene for what I hoped would be another night of passion. Would it be as amazing as the first time? Curt had set the bar so high last night, I wondered if the pleasure could ever be matched.

That heated moment after the shower with Curt had been intriguing. The way he'd gripped me, forced his erection into my belly...he'd seemed on the brink of losing control. Like he wanted to take me. Roughly.

And you wanted it, didn't you Beth? You're a slut for this man.

I shook my head as I finished with the accent pillows on the bed.

"Stupid horny Beth," I chastised myself before meandering back through the bathroom to the closets. Closet.

It looked fantastic. The built-ins had come out better than expected, thanks to Rick.

Curt had only to fill them.

I tested the drawers, which glided perfectly, no sticking, and tugged lightly on a few of the hooks, ensuring they were stable. Not a one budged.

What would he hang on these hooks? I thought of the whip in his trunk. Would he ever show it to me?

Do you want him to show it to you?

A deep laugh caused me to whirl around in surprise.

"Maybe I should get that security lock after all," Curt purred from the doorway.

His arms were braced on the door jambs, blocking my escape.

"Curt! I was just...giving everything a once over. Looks like Rick did a good job on the cabinets," I squeaked.

"That he did," Curt nodded, though he didn't appear to be paying them the slightest attention.

As he advanced on me, I flashed back to that day. He looked the same, walked the same, with the same determined steps, the same carnal motive written in his features.

"Did everything go well, with the phone call?" I struggled to project the illusion of composure.

Curt chuckled bitterly.

"Sadly not. It seems, sweet Bethany, that I'll be returning to work first thing Monday, despite my protests."

"Oh, were you going to take some time off?" I asked, confused.

"I was gonna take the week off. To be with you."

"Oh, umm, wow. That's so nice," I melted. "I can't say I had the same plans, but it would have been nice."

"What do you mean?" he frowned.

"I mean, my week's already half booked Curt. Gotta pay the bills, you know?" I explained, my nipples hardening beneath my robe as he stalked toward me.

Déjà vu.

I swallowed nervously when I felt the smooth cherry-wood cabinet against my back, butterflies rampant in my stomach, and elsewhere.

"Bills hmm?" Curt mused. "So you're saying that if I'd had the week off, you still would have worked?"

"Of ccc...ohhh!" I moaned as I felt the robe part, cool air hitting my bare breasts.

"You were saying, Bethany?"

A large hand caressed my left breast as his lips hovered teasingly over mine.

"I, oh God..."

"Hmm?"

"I...have to work..." I panted.

Fingers kneaded my flesh, a warm thumb grazed my nipple.

"And if I say no?"

"I...have to work Curt!"

A firmer grip on my breast drew the air from my lungs.

"I see."

Loosening grip.

Hot breath in my ear.

"Well then, if that's how it is, I suppose I'll have to make the very best of our weekend," Curt whispered menacingly.

I shivered. The words were rational enough, but the harshness in his voice seemed to promise retribution in some form.

Retribution. Punishment.

"What do you say Bethany?" Curt's hand dipped lower, parting the robe until my quivering sex came into view.

I blinked stupidly at him, unsure how to respond. Why this man-God was attracted to the dopey lump of nothing I consisted of at the moment was totally beyond me.

"I'm...aahhh..."

His warm hand delved between my legs, gently teasing my folds and grazing over my clit, torturing me into a mess of babbling acquiescence.

"Will you submit to me Bethany? Obey me? Be mine, all weekend?"

A large finger plunged into my sopping wet pussy, stroking me firmly.

"Oh God, Curt!" I panted, struggling to gather my wits long enough to answer his question. What was the question anyway?

"Say yes, Bethany. Now."

To hell with it. I would be his, for whatever he wanted. Whatever it was. I was sure it could only be so terrible. And it was one weekend. What did I have to lose?

"Yyyes!" I cried as he forced a second finger into me.

"So be it then."

The fingers were gone. And suddenly, my robe, or his rather, was yanked from my shoulders, and puddled on the carpet at my feet.

"Close your eyes," he ordered.

I obeyed. It was easy enough, as the new sexual sensations were almost too much to process without the added stimuli of his carnivorous stare and calculating smirk.

I felt cool air breach the space between us. There was a soft rustling noise, and the sound of a zipper.

"Shall we pick up where we left off that day Bethany?"

I bit my lip, eyes still closed, before I felt his warm breath on my mouth. Just as it had been. That day. In the closet.

And today, there was no reason to stop. No reason for us to deny ourselves.

I leant forward the fraction of an inch to meet his lips, giving him my consent. He took it for all it was worth.

In no time at all, I was drunk on his kiss, lost in his spicy masculine taste as he moaned into my mouth. His tongue was gently teasing, pulling passion from me, rather than forcing it upon me.

Curt's hand, still damp from his exploration of my traitorous pussy, returned to my breast. Then its partner joined, drawing a tawdry moan from me as he massaged my hot sensitive globes in tandem.

"Tell me Bethany," Curt murmured wetly in my ear, "Did you want me that day?"

"Yes," I whispered, trembling from the memory and his heady words.

"Tell me what you wanted."

"I wanted you to kiss me, to touch meeeaahh..." I gasped as I felt familiar teeth tickle my neck.

"Hmm?"

"Curt please!"

"Fucking tell me what you wanted that day Bethany! Now!" he hissed.

"I wanted you to fuck me!" I cried.

"And now? Do you still want me to fuck you?"

"Yes Curt, yes!"

"Mmm, good girl," Curt growled.

Curt lifted me suddenly, causing me to gasp and wrap my legs around him, before pinning me against the cabinet.

"You're mine Bethany. Mine. And I'm gonna fuck you now, like I wanted to fuck you that day."

Curt affixed his lips to mine before lifting me higher, tilting my hips, and guiding his tip along my folds. He groaned into my mouth as he did so. He enjoyed the tease. As did I. But my pussy was selfish. Seemingly of its own accord, my pussy humped at him, trying to draw his cock inside me.

Curt growled in pleasure into my mouth, the joy of the tease swiftly obliterated by more powerful sensations as he relented, and slowly lowered me onto his dick.

Agony. Bliss. Torture. Heaven.

They were one as I felt him penetrate me deeper than I could remember, stretching me, robbing my lungs of air and turning my mind to mush.

"Aaaooohhh Curt! Ahh!" I hissed as my insides struggled to adjust to his size.

"Ahh Jesus baby, you're so fuckin' tight!" Curt swore through clenched teeth. "God damn girl..."

I was starting to lose count of the number of times he'd taken the lord's name in vain. But the forbidden sounded so fucking beautiful coming out of Curt. It sent sparks of hot desire ricocheting through my body. Sparks which were suddenly overshadowed by pain as he allowed gravity to impale me fully onto his thick shaft. I couldn't help a pathetic whimper of discomfort as he slid home.

"Curt!" I squeaked in alarm. The potent sensation of being so overstuffed was overwhelming.

"Aahhhh, Bethany...aahh..." Curt grunted. "That's it baby girl, fucking squeeze that cock! That's it..."

His voice sounded strained, like he was in pain. But his next actions suggested otherwise as he began a rough pace, grunting ferociously as I held on for dear life.

Pounding. Stretching. Screaming.

He punched at that spot inside me, again and again. My cries rang out, so loud, so obnoxious I was sure Curt would stop.

But it seemed to egg him on, his thrusts becoming increasingly desperate and wild.

"Aaahhh!! Curt, please!" I begged, having no idea what for.

"Fuck yes Bethany! Scream, babygirl! Scream for Daddy! Yes!"

I didn't have more than a second to ponder the significance of his words before a rush hit me, overtaking my senses.

"Aaahhh!!" I wailed, my pussy clamping down like a vise, resulting in a guttural moan from Curt, and a rich burn between my legs that was hard to put a label on.

He just kept stuffing me full, and my pussy kept clutching, grasping greedily for more.

"Mmmfffuckkk, Curt!!" I cried, unsure how much more I could take, but wanting to be good for him.

"Yes baby! Ahhh, fucking milk Daddy's cock! Yesss!!" he roared, pushing hard against that spot one last time, forcing a scream from me as I gripped his shoulders, digging my nails into his skin in retaliation.

Pulsing. Gasping. Trembling.

"Fffuucckkk, aaahhh...aahh...aahh..." Curt hissed, his forehead slick against mine.

I was useless as he lowered us gently to the floor.

After shifting into a comfortable position, I vaguely wondered, was it silly to be spooning on the carpet in the closet? Wasn't there a perfectly good bed in the other room?

Perhaps, but I didn't give a shit. Scratchy carpet be damned. His arms around me were all that mattered.

"Christ Bethany," Curt panted, still recovering, into my ear.

"Mmmm," was my exhausted reply. There was no need for words, as long as his hot body was against mine.

I was uncertain how many moments passed, but I stirred in alarm when I felt him pull away.

"Shhh, baby, I'll be right back. Stay," Curt ordered softly.

I went limp again on the carpet, confident he would return.

------

Jesus.

I shook my head as I discarded the condom. Fucking condoms.

I'd tried to be quick about the new safety measure, not wanting to ruin the mood for her. Though it had put an undeniable damper on the experience for me, I doubted that she'd noticed at all.

Beth was newly deflowered, and didn't have the sense yet for covered versus uncovered cock. But I knew the texture of flesh. And for hers there was no equal.

I would forever have the memory of her naked pussy clutching around me, her whimpers, her soft thighs flanking my hips, her delicious cries as I came inside her, and most of all, the hot rush of knowing my sperm were deep inside her, intent on finding her egg. It would be with me til my last fucking breath.

I wanted it again. I had to have it again.

But you had to go and fucking tell her "No". You had to point out the fact that this is crazy. Irresponsible. Wrong.

And it is wrong, fucker.

Yes. It was wrong. But "wrong" didn't seem nearly enough of a reason to keep me from the temptation of Bethany's unprotected womb. Not for long anyway.

So what the hell to do? Fucking propose?

Propose.

The crazy fleeting thought made me recall our earlier conversation. Bethany's main hang-up seemed to be the unmarried and pregnant angle, not the baby versus career angle.

Just put it out of your fucking head. It's too soon. Hell, you don't even know if you can live with this girl. Test out the waters. Responsibly. And then, maybe, you can think about it.

Nodding to myself, I rinsed off before returning to the closet and gathering her in my arms.

"Sweet Bethany," I soothed as she murmured softly, still basking in afterglow.

I laid her gently on the bed, and maneuvered her carefully under the covers. Once she was situated, I eased into bed next to her. I pulled her against me as I had last night. Her beautiful bare ass flush with my softened cock.

It was a dangerous position, but I didn't care. She was mine.

I lay there with her, trailing my fingers gently over her body. My hand came to rest more than once on her belly, just over her womb.

God how I wanted to put my baby inside her. To feel it grow, kick stubbornly against my hands.

It was not the wisest direction of thought with my cock firmly wedged against her virgin ass.

Ah hell, I cursed myself, willing him to go down.

I worried that Beth might have woken up, but her cute light snore put me at ease.

I grudgingly rolled away from her, lying on my back as I waited for the post-fuck stupor to hit me.

---

The sun blaring through the edges of the drapes betrayed what was probably early afternoon.

I turned in the direction of his body heat, observing Curt fast asleep beside me. Well, perhaps not fast asleep. But asleep. He had a strange look of deep concentration written on his face, even in slumber.

I wanted to soothe him.

Softly, trying not to wake him in the process, I ran my hand over his soft warm chest hair. His body was so warm. Why was it always so warm?

It was hard not to get carried away as I gently explored his body. I snuggled up to him, my breasts now hugging his ribcage, but it wasn't enough.

I wrapped my arm around his front, caressing his waist, trailing my hand over his stomach. I was not expecting the hardness that suddenly kicked against the back of my hand.

I gasped. Sweet heavens, it was his cock. So hard, even as he slept.

Oh how I wanted it inside me. My pussy, which strangely was none the worse for wear, yearned for his cock. It was right there.

But I couldn't just take it. It was too slutty. But dammit I wanted his cock.

My leg was the traitor, impulsively wrapping over his in a whorish attempt to get closer, to sate the need that pulsed within me.

I felt the head twitch, and I inched my hand lower on his abdomen. Lower and lower until it was lodged firmly at the base of his cock. I couldn't bring myself to touch him. Not directly. It was too naughty.

I wasn't touching his cock. His cock was touching me.

My leg wrapped tighter around him, and I realized that my pussy was now flush against his hip.

Ohh.

I shifted, felt a fantastic pressure against my clit.

What are you doing?

It's not me. It's my pussy.

My traitorous pussy humped against Curt's hip.

I moaned.

And suddenly, I was trapped beneath a wall of heat.

"What are you doing little girl?"

"Oh! Curt, I'm sorry, I..." I babbled, humiliated.

"You're sorry? You didn't seem sorry when you were humping your pussy so whorishly against me," Curt growled, his eyes now boring into mine.

"I..."

"You should have known better Bethany," Curt hissed. "You should have behaved."

Before I had a chance to say anything, Curt spread my legs and lined up his hot cock with my pussy.

He pushed in an inch, making me moan and buck like the whore he described.

"Yes," Curt hissed. "You see Bethany? You want this."

"Aahh Curt!"

"Tell me Bethany," he growled. "Tell me you want my bare cock inside of you."

"Please Curt, please!" I obliged. "I need your...bare cock inside me. Please..."

The words were new, awkward, but I meant them with all my heart.

"Good girl."

Curt thrust the rest of his cock firmly inside of me, drawing all the air from my lungs.

"Aaahhh..." I moaned, like I was used to it.

"God yes, Beth...oh yes..." Curt moaned softly as he began a moderate pace between my legs.

Even beneath the covers, I heard my juices making sloppy noises between us. My wanton pussy was at it again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds