• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dynasty... The True Story... Really?

Dynasty... The True Story... Really?

123

I've never watched the subsequent sequels but the original 1980's Dynasty was one of the biggest television shows around. The weekly saga of the super wealthy, super sexy, and super shoulder pads. The saying "over the top" fits it perfectly. From the saintly Krystle to the villainous Alexis and the different shades of everyone in between. For those old enough to remember the original series, and being able to picture the characters in their mind, this is hopefully an enjoyable story. Hopefully those below the age of forty will also enjoy it.

This is a homage, a parody, to one of the most popular shows of the 80's and is not a serious work of literature, just as Dynasty was not a serious piece of theatre. There's humour, depending on your own sense of humour, and a little romance, plus quite a lot of selfishness, particularly from the scheming Alexis.

A word about Alexis. She is beautiful. She is bad. She has no scruples. To her, any consequences to others as a result of her actions are unimportant. You have sex with her on her terms, not yours, so look out for the surprise cream pie!

There's no bdsm or nonconsent or anything similar. If that's what you want then I suggest you stop reading now because this is a sex romp bit of fun not to be taken seriously. Go with the flow and enjoy. By the way, I know cellphones, as we know them, didn't exist in the 1980's but I needed it for the plot.

******************************

******************************

Saturday, 5th March, 1983.

They hit the mattress hard and Blake used up every last bit of energy he had pleasing her, letting her moans and groans and the prodding of her fingers against his body guide where she wanted him to go. The darkened room was suddenly illuminated by the lightning flashing in the blackness outside. Clouds crashing together, driving the silver forks into the ground as the drums of thunder played.

He increased the intensity of his effort to the point where the bed was in peril of collapsing under them. Seeming to sense this, Krystle locked her legs around his torso. Right on cue, he lifted her off the bed and pushed her against the wall. In his mind Blake tried to drive them both through the wall and out into the storm, to just let the rain engulf them.

Climaxing simultaneously, she screamed and ripped at his steel grey hair. He cried out as if in pain, although he was feeling the exact opposite.

Totally spent, he carried her back to the bed and collapsed on top of her. Still gasping, she gently stroked the back of his head. Though the room was as cool as outside, they were both drenched in sweat from their efforts.

They could each feel the pounding of a heart, joining together as though skin and bone did not exist. Blake felt as if he had run a marathon, every nerve and muscle twitching. Krystle seeing stars, that weren't there, on the shadowy ceiling.

Blake finally rolled off her and put an arm over his eyes, blocking everything out.

"My God," she whispered breathlessly into his ear. She slipped her leg on top of his stomach and lay curled tight to him. "My God," she said again. "That was intense, Blake."

He nodded his head, trying to silently tell her it was the same for him. They slipped into sleep and when they awoke the darkness was complete, both inside the room and outside. The storm was gone, the flashing thunderbolts resting once more. Until the next time they would come out to play.

"We should go," whispered Krystle. "People will be looking for us."

"They may be looking for us, but I doubt it. They will all be too busy enjoying themselves at the party downstairs. Anyway, we're in one of the guest bedrooms. Even if someone does look for us we have so many rooms in this mansion, where would they begin? You get a shower and I'll use the passageway back to my room."

They clung together for one more kiss and then she went into the bathroom. He grabbed his clothes, pulling on his pants and slipping into his shoes, holding everything else with one arm as he twisted the wall fitting with the other. The guy who had built the mansion, back in the 1880's, had a fascination for mystery and intrigue and there were many nooks and crannies, as well as hidden passageways such as this one. As far as Blake knew he was the only one who knew every secret of the old house, although others might know something.

He had just fastened the tie around the neck of his dress shirt when the bedroom door opened.

"There you are, Blake. I was wondering where you'd got to." She peered around the room. "You're alone? I thought you might be showing someone your etchings." The sarcasm dripped from her voice.

"What do you want, Alexis? This isn't your bedroom anymore. Have you lost your way?"

"Is that any way to speak to your wife, Darling?"

She sauntered across the room towards him, drifting across the thick carpet like the demoness she was, arm up her back pulling down the zipper on her dress. She stopped in front of him, holding up the top of the dress with her hands on her breasts. Thrusting one leg provocatively through the slit, running from the floor to hip, in a dress displaying her to perfection. Her body balanced on silver shoes with shiny stiletto heels.

She removed her hands, the dress fell to the floor. The shoes were now the only thing she was wearing, apart from the diamond necklace and the rings on her fingers.

"What the fuck do you want, Alexis?"

"That's exactly what I want, Blake. A fuck. I want to be fucked and I want my darling husband to fuck me. Right now. On our marital bed."

"No chance, Alexis. You don't interest me anymore. You've had your day and this marriage is over."

She stepped forward, pressing herself against him. The smoothness of her skin against the silk of his shirt.

"I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me. Getting divorced would be a mistake," she murmured, seductively. "We're good for each other, Darling. We always have been and you know you want me." The lies of deceit crawled from her mouth without hesitation.

Her arms went around his neck, her hands on the back of his head, pulling him down towards her. Her lips searched for his and he tasted her lipstick as she crushed their lips together and her tongue thrust into him.

"I can't do it, Alexis. I won't do it."

He tried to pull away but she refused to let go. For a petite woman she was surprisingly strong.

"You will fuck me, Blake. You know you will. No point in trying to resist me. I've not met a man yet who can resist me. You know that."

Dropping to her knees, her expert hands had his hardening cock revealed in seconds, and her mouth engulfed him in an instant. She looked up but he couldn't see her. His eyes were closed, his lips clamped together and his jaw clenched, as he slid into the abyss of pleasure waiting for him. She knew she had him. She always had him. Her tongue swept round the tip of his cock, tantalising him with expectancy. She slid it into her mouth, holding him steady, her hot breath sending sparks into his balls. She held him in both hands, stroking just enough to have him aroused and hard, but keeping him away from the brink, enjoying his frustration. As she had done many times before.

She slid him inside her mouth again, gripping him gently with her teeth, and unbuckled his belt. Releasing him, she quickly stood, and pushed him backwards onto the bed. Before he had chance to react, she leapt on him, sinking him all the way into her steaming hot, wet cunt. She fucked him hard, fucked him fast. The excitement of his capture brought her to orgasm quickly, and she felt him fill her. As he always had done. He reached for her hips, wanting to push inside her with his still erect cock, but she slapped his hands aside and climbed off him.

"Thank you, Darling. Adequate as always."

Leaving her clothes in a heap on the floor, she opened the bedroom door, blew him a kiss, and walked back to her own bedroom. Several guests watched her, most with mouths wide open, but she ignored them, enjoying the moment. Without looking back she opened the door, stepped inside, and looked at the bed. A young guy, less than half her age, lay on the bed waiting for her return.

"There you are. Good boy. I told you I wouldn't be long. Now where were we? I remember now. You had your tongue in my cunt."

She knelt on his chest, her knees over his arms, holding him down. Holding herself above him, his eyes firmly fixed on the object of his next task. The task he yearned to return to. She settled on his waiting mouth and his tongue slid inside her. Instantly he pulled away, the revulsion evident on his face, and about to protest.

"Oh no, baby boy," she exclaimed, as she grasped his head, firmly pushing his face into her sex, dribbling Blake's cum into his mouth.

"You told me you wanted to eat my pussy. Now eat. See how good I'm being to you. I've brought you back a special treat."

She allowed him to pull away, his face covered with the slimy substance. He drew in air with ragged breaths, struggling to speak.

"I didn't realise...Mmmm"

His words were silenced as she pulled him into her again, humping her bare cunt against his face.

"I think you've cleaned me out. Good boy. Now fuck me with that tongue. I want an orgasm." He heard a sinister laugh. "After all, it must be at least fifteen minutes since I last came."

He took her clit, finding it easily because of its size, between his lips and gently sucked, stroking it with the tip of his tongue. Releasing her, he began to lick. Slow, rhythmic, strokes from bottom to top. It would have been so much easier to bring her to orgasm if he had been able to use his fingers as well as his tongue but she had him securely pinned down. But he was good. She knew because it wasn't the first time she has used him, and it wouldn't be the last. Finally she got her wish. The feeling washed through her and the fingers caressing her nipples now crushed her breasts, as her cries rang out around the room.

"That's it! That's it! Thank you, my darling boy. I may allow you to do that again. Possibly."

She slid down his chest until she could feel his erection against her, the tip almost up to her waist.

"Do you want to cum inside me, again?"

She suddenly realised, although she'd fucked him before, she couldn't remember his name. What was it? Rick? Nick? It was something like that. Did it really matter? Of course not. He was just one of many over the years. How many had she fucked? No man had ever fucked her because she was always in control. Mick. That sounded familiar. Yes. It might be Mick.

"I didn't come before you left, Alexis. I can feel my balls are still full."

"Now what have I told you about calling me Alexis? I know I don't look it," she said, flattering herself as usual," but I'm old enough to be your mother. I demand your respect. That's why you call me Mommy," she said calmly. Just before she slapped his cheek.

"Sorry, Mommy."

She gracefully moved backward and, with her earlier fucking by Blake still fresh, sliding onto his cock was easy. Slowly at first, then increasing with every stroke, she rode him towards the inevitable conclusion. Every second her cunt held him tight his excitement increased. His back arched and his body prepared itself for the inevitable ending. That was when she lifted herself up, reached down to grasp his cock, and squeezed. Hard.

"No!" He screamed. "Please. No. I need to come. You said I could come."

"I didn't say anything. You assumed I would let you come. Assuming anything with me is dangerous."

She released her grip, and began stroking him, gently. It didn't take long before his manhood had regained its stature and she once again held herself around him.

"This time. But slowly. Come before me and you will regret it. Now show me you what you can do. Show me why I should let you come."

She raised herself slightly, making him lift his ass in order to fully penetrate her. Blake was well endowed but this young guy was something else. Size, youth and a quick recovery. What more could a woman want? Perhaps she should keep him under the bed? Pulling him out when she required attention.

His thrusts became harder. He'd soon be on the short strokes but she was rapidly getting there herself. Playfully she raised herself further, reaching down with her hand, seeing the fear flash across his face.

"Just playing with you, baby. You're doing fine. Just remember who jumps off the cliff edge first. You wait until I say."

She sank down on him again, balancing herself with her hands on his chest, grinding down, skin to skin. The feeling rising, telling her she was close, wanting to prolong it, wanting to seize it, squeezing out every ounce of pleasure. She looked down, saw the look on his face, realising what it meant.

"Don't you dare," she screamed. "Come before me and I'll castrate you with a blunt knife. I'm almost there. I'm almost...aargh! Fuck! Fucking hell! Come! Come, you young bastard. Fuck this beautiful cunt. I want to feel every inch! Give it to Mommy! All of it. All of it!"

She glanced down, saw the ecstasy, the sweat covering his face, feeling his strong, youthful fingers digging into her as he pulled her down onto him. Feeling him spew inside of her. Welcoming the feeling of draining the seed of youth from his body. His energy ran out, but not his desire. Her weight trapping him between her and the bed. His cock twitching inside her, wanting to be rid of every last drop.

A few seconds passed, then she raised herself from his limp body, slid off the bed and walked towards her bathroom. Without looking, she called over her shoulder, "get dressed and go."

"Can't I have a shower? Can't we both shower?" His voice was plaintive and disappointed.

"I have things to do. Have a shower in one of the other bathrooms. Now get out." She knew he'd be back. A call, a text, he'd be back for more. Just like all the others. The older ones had more style, more finesse, a better technique. Some of the younger ones had no technique. Not the first time. But she was a good teacher. They soon learned how to please her and, if they did a good job, she would please them.

**********

"There you are, Darling." Blake naturally recognised the voice, as did everyone within earshot. All eyes turned to see Alexis at the bottom of the magnificent staircase, rising from the Italian marble flooring, to the gallery surrounding the ballroom. "I've been looking everywhere for you."

"I'm sure you have, my dear," responded Blake, his voice echoing the insincerity in hers. "Just in time. We are about to go in to dinner." Everyone knew that Alexis had timed her entrance, as always, for maximum effect. She took hold of his arm, making him walk her in, fully enjoying his reluctance to do so.

Blake escorted her to the end of the table, and then walked to his seat at the other end. A waiter pulled her chair away and as she stepped in, ready to be seated, he smiled. The redness of his cheek having long since disappeared. An icy stare quickly returned his expression to that of a dutiful servant. None of the guests had noticed the brief exchange of glances.

******************************

******************************

Thursday, 10th March, 1983.

"I'll be out for most of the day," said Alexis, as she raised her morning orange juice to her lips, gazing down to what little was on her plate. "I'm meeting Sable for lunch and then we're going shopping. She's in town for a couple of days. We'll probably spend the rest of the day together."

"Will you be home for dinner, Madam," inquired the head of the household staff. Joseph Anders, the Major-Domo, had been with the family forever and it seemed inconceivable to imagine the household running without his steadying influence. He detested Alexis but you would never know it from his manner. Alexis knew how he felt but he never gave her the opportunity to do anything about it, no matter how much she prodded and niggled him.

"No idea. If I'm not here you'll know I won't be," she said, as if she was speaking to someone who was there but of no consequence.

"Very well, Madam." He turned to Blake. "Will you be needing me any further, Sir?"

"No. You go off and collect your daughter. What time does her plane land?"

"Not until..."

"Where is she flying in from?" interrupted Alexis, as if she was interested.

"She's coming from Rome, Madam. She's been staying there with friends, since finishing her studies at the Sorbonne, and arrives at 11.15 at International," said Joseph, seamlessly smoothing over the situation and answering Blake's earlier question.

"After she's settled in, bring her to the offices and Krystle will explain her duties."

"She's going to be working at Denver Carrington? Why not the household staff with Joseph? What's she going to be doing at DC?"

"She will initially be working as an assistant to Krystle before we find something to suit her degree."

"Your secretary needs an assistant? Whatever next? Why was she even here last night?"

"Krystle is not just my secretary. She's my right hand. She is wherever I need her to be."

"I'm sure she is wherever...and whatever...you need her to be, Darling," said Alexis as she quickly rose, threw her napkin down, and stormed out.

**********

Alexis and Sable entered the restaurant together with both of them enjoying the lecherous looks from the male patrons.

The manager was by their side the instant the doors were opened for them. "Welcome back to La Gourmandise, Mrs Carrington, Mrs Colby, it's always a pleasure when you visit my establishment. Allow me to show you to your table." He led them past their admirers to a private booth at the rear.

"Obsequious little man," said Sable to her sister as soon as they had been seated and he had, almost, disappeared from earshot.

"Absolutely, Darling. But isn't it so enjoyable having him fawning over you. Hoping we will recommend his restaurant to our friends. Actually, I've recommended it to several but I wouldn't dream of letting him know. Or that the food here is really good. Too good, actually. I'll have to go to the gym for a couple of hours, when I get home, to burn off the calories. Enough idle chitchat, Sable. What's the real reason you wanted lunch?"

"I...err...I wanted to...errhm...ask you for a favour."

"Who is he?" asked Alexis, raising a black pencilled eyebrow, having a good idea what kind of favour was about to be asked.

"Just a flight attendant on the plane. Nobody special."

"You want to fuck one of your employees?" Alexis almost spilled her water at the idea, although she thought nothing of doing the same.

"No. He's not an employee. He was on the plane from DC, serving in first class. We came by scheduled flight because Jason sent Miles to Tokyo to sort out some problem or other and told him to take the plane. Which is why we were on the ordinary flight, and I just happened to become friendly with James."

"What's the favour?"

"I want you to keep Jason occupied for a few hours."

"Exactly how am I going to do that? Although, knowing you, you will already have hatched a plan."

"Shortly I'm going to be ill. After we've finished shopping, naturally. He's got tickets for a show this evening. As you're in town I'll suggest he takes you instead so the tickets don't go to waste. He won't need much persuading because he wants to see this show. Then, if you would keep him occupied for a few hours..."

**********

"Hello, Jason," said Alexis, delight in her voice, and giving him a peck on each cheek as he bent down. "Nice to see you back in Denver, even if it is only a short visit."

"Only last night and tonight, I'm afraid. We were going to head on over to London for some sightseeing and a few days relaxation, before going home, but then this damn emergency in Tokyo arose and I had to send Miles. Sable's probably already told you this so I won't bore you with the details."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dynasty... The True Story... Really?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds