Dystopia Pt. 01

The driver's door swung open with a creak, and her Owner paused climbing into the cabin, frowning at the door. He swung the door a few times, listening to the noise then studied the sky. Isla looked out of the windshield and saw the same grey sky she always saw. She looked back at her Owner as he mumbled something to himself about oil for hinges and then climbed into the cab and tossed her a blanket.

"Put that on, I don't want you freezing before we get back. Looks like we're in for a storm, too."

"Yes... Master." Isla pulled the scratchy wool blanket over her shivering form, honestly grateful to even be considered. He looked over at her Owner and smiled. "Thank you."

"My name is Emil, what is yours?"

"Isla, Master." she whispered breathily.

Emil just grunted in acknowledgement and turned his eyes back to the road as they rumbled north. He seemed to be paying special attention to the potholes in the road, which made for a lot of swerving. Isla silently prayed she wouldn't get sick. She didn't know how long they had to travel, but she knew that no one enjoys the smell of vomit. Fortunately, her system was pretty empty from that morning.

She studied Emil out of the corner of her eye. He was a well built man, if she was judging correctly through all those coats. His brown hair was wild and shaggy, like it he used the wind to comb it, and the edges were uneven as if it had been hacked at with a dull kitchen knife. His jaw was covered in the stubble of someone who shaves only once a week or so, and had streaks of red in it. Isla hadn't seen red hair before, and she couldn't help marveling. His green eyes were sharp and clear, like the jade stones her mother used to wear. He caught her staring and she immediately averted her gaze back to the floor of the truck. Emil raised an eyebrow at her but didn't say anything, just returned his gaze back to the road.


Studying the floor Isla thought to herself, 'If he wasn't my Owner, he'd be pretty cute.'

*

Ok, thank everyone soooooo much for reading liking and commenting on My story. I've been blown away by all the responses and I assure you, I read every single one.

A couple of you mentioned it was hard to read as is, and the paragraphs needed to be shorter, so my editor (thank you so much Graendahl) went through and cleaned it up a bit.

I promise more is coming and will be coming very very soon. So please, keep reading.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 560 milliseconds