Edie's Adventures: First Class Beginnings

"Somebody's eager."

Edie just moaned in response; unable to form an intelligible sentence. Her body lurched upwards from the sensation as Madeline's teasing fingers finally found the spot that made her toes curl. In between her sensations, Edie extended her free hand above Madeline's head and wrapped it around the older woman's neck; pulling her down close, but unable to catch her in a kiss.

Madeline took the chance to search Edie's neck for her sweet spot, to add to her pleasure. She bit her in many different places, gauging her reaction to each bite; leaving a trail of hickeys in her wake. Throughout her search, Madeline slowly increased the pace of her clitoral torture; never allowing Edie to peak, but also never letting her rest.

Suddenly, with a surge of energy, Edie pulled Madeline to her side. Madeline fell beside her on the bed and Edie took the chance to mount the older woman; towering over her for the first time in this little sexual adventure of theirs, even though Madeline was far shorter than Edie.

Edie took a second to catch her breath and savored in the sight beneath her -- Madeline's flowing hair laid out on the bed; her huge natural breasts with brownish-pink nipples protruding out stiffly, signaling her extreme arousal; her flat stomach and curvy hips; her rosy cheeks, and wandering eyes -- refusing to meet those of Edie.

"What?" She flicked her eyes at Edie's face, before quickly averting her gaze. Madeline usually wasn't on the bottom -- especially with a baby lesbian on their first time together. She didn't know what she should do in this moment.

"Nothing. You just look... so beautiful."

Madeline blushed even further.

Edie slowly extended her arm out to Madeline's breast, giving it a light squeeze before tweaking the nipple with her fingers; an action that elicited a slow moan from the beautiful creature beneath her.

"So soft..." Edie mumbled softly; eyes in a trance as they followed the supple flesh in its bounce.

Edie slowly lowered her face down to take the other nipple in her mouth. With no prior experience in the art of sexual tongue work, Edie tried to play it by ear; judging her strokes based on the response she received from Madeline. That was one of the reasons why she loved that Madeline wasn't shy with her moans.

Mirroring what Madeline was doing to her earlier, Edie reached down with the hand that was previously on Madeline's breast, and started rubbing the older woman's clit. Madeline's moans only increased, both in volume and their frequency of occurrence.

It took a little while for Edie to bring Madeline to the same edge that she was at a few moments ago; but she was far more merciful than the woman beneath her. She picked up the pace with her hand, harshly rubbing the inside of her palm against Madeline's clit.

Somewhere in between her harsh rubbing, Edie started to grind her own pussy against Madeline's thigh, bringing her closer to her own orgasm. Edie bit down on Madeline's rosy nipple with her teeth, sending her over the edge into the ecstasy.

Madeline thrashed about as Edie continued rubbing her clit at the same pace. This allowed Edie to rub her own clit even harder.

As Madeline finally came down from her orgasm, Edie felt her own orgasm start. She twitched and spasmed on top of an exhausted Madeline; her mouth opened wide, but no sound escaping.

Finally, a minute later, Edie collapsed on top of an equally tired Madeline.

"That... was amazing." Madeline panted out.

Edie closed her eyes for minute, as she caught her breath. "Want... to go... round two." Edie gasped.

Madeline stared at the girl on top of her, perplexed expression on her face. "I really need to check out those soccer chicks."

Edie pushed herself off Madeline's body until their faces were just a few inches apart. "Why bother about someone in New York... when you have someone like me just an inch away?"

"Oh god, what have I done?" Madeline whispered before slowly raising her head to meet Edie's lips with her own.

The pair were interrupted by Edie's rumbling stomach. They stared at each other for a second, before collapsing in a pile of laughter and embarrassment.

"I think... we better eat... first." Madeline managed to get out in between her laughs.

Edie got up off the bed and started searching for her clothes; handing Madeline her dress as she passed by the side of the bed.

"Still not planning on wearing underwear?" Edie asked.

"Nope. Something tells me my date would prefer as few obstacles between her and my naked body as possible." Madeline replied, voice dripping in that sultry tone she used at the start of the night.

"Mmm... then perhaps she should return the favor." Edie shot back as she slipped on her blue dress, brassiere and panties still scattered across the room.

"I see someone learnt the art of seduction in one evening." Madeline pointed out with a smile as she passed along a table cloth to wipe out the remains of their make-up.

"I had a wonderful teacher." The pair chuckled in unison as they slipped on their heels and exited the room, a night full of adventure ahead of them.

~~~~~

Edie stumbled out of the taxi at nine in the morning, feeling far more refreshed and sated than she ever had at this time of the day. She had no qualms with letting this be just a one night stand, or a series of one night stands if either of them had anything to say about it; as far as one night stands went, Edie would consider this one of, if not the best case scenarios -- a night of mind-blowing sex, with an extremely sexy woman, along with dinner at an amazing hotel in Rome, and a night where she also made a life-changing personal discovery that pretty much solved her dating troubles.

She knew she still had some stuff to sort out before she finalized that last admission. There were probably many signs throughout her life that she missed, or maybe there weren't any until now -- either way, the only thing she knew for sure was that she was definitely ready for any more chances to have sex with Madeline.

Edie strolled past the smirking receptionist of her hotel, who could clearly decipher what Edie had been up to the previous night. When she turned to glare at the redheaded woman, Edie felt her eyes wander down to the receptionist's breasts -- only for split second before she caught herself.

"Hmm... maybe there were signs." Edie mumbled to herself as she entered the empty elevator and pressed the button to her floor.

Softly, Edie pushed open the door to her hotel room, not wanting to wake her sleeping roommate and best friend, Layla. Instead, Edie found the woman sleeping in the lobby right behind the door.

She rushed to her best friend's side, checking whether she had hurt herself; because drunken Layla could usually manage to reach the bed before passing out. Besides, Layla didn't usually get drunk while they were travelling.

Layla jolted awake when Edie accidentally touched her. "E! Where the fuck were you last night?! I was so worried when you weren't in your room... and then you didn't reply to my texts or calls. I... I searched throughout the hotel and then I didn't find you... but one of the hotel staff said someone like you walked out wearing a blue dress, and I thought -- you don't have a blue dress. Then I wanted to call the police, but the chief told me to wait until the morning and that you were probably out with someone you met. But you didn't date, so I waited in front of the door until like 5am and you didn't show up. And... and..."

Edie grabbed her sobbing best friend and hugged her tightly. "Hey... it's okay. I'm here now."

When she finally calmed down, Edie continued. "I... was out on a date."

Layla pushed Edie away from her and then analyzed her dress. "That's one fucking expensive dress to be wearing on something that's just a date; especially because it's you."

"Layla, I swear, it's nothing like that. I only bought this because of the place I was invited to; I felt cheap wearing anything in wardrobe to this place." Edie reasoned.

"So, you do have some basic sense of fashion and etiquette -- I had already given up on you." Edie shot Layla an unimpressed glare. "So, go on, where did this supposedly posh man take you?"

Edie paused for a second before answering. "The Grand Hotel Palace."

Layla did a double take. "What?! He must be fucking rich! Edie, why didn't you marry him?"

"What?! No! I'm not going to marry someone for their money!"

"Right, this is you we're talking about. I'm sorry, what was I thinking." Layla corrected. "So? You look properly sexed up, did you..."

Edie nodded; a deep red blush dawning her cheeks as she recalled her night with Madeline.

Layla jumped up and down in excitement. "Yes! I've finally found a man for my best friend! My god, for a second there, I thought this day would never come."

Edie remained frozen on the spot; which stopped Layla in her tracks. "E, what happened? Is something wrong?"

"Woman." Edie whispered out.

"What?"

"My date was a woman." Edie stilled as she awaited her best friend's response. Even though they've only known each other for a little while, and despite their many differences, Edie still considered Layla her best friend of all of them she's had so far; her reaction to this admission meant a lot to the woman who was finally discovering some important things about herself.

"Oh... okay. That probably explains a lot of things about why I couldn't get you a date. God, why didn't I think of this before? Fuck! I was doubting my years of matchmaking experience on my failures to get you a successful date; when I was searching in the wrong gender! Yes! I am still the matchmaking queen!" Layla quieted down when she saw the glare Edie was throwing her way.

"Layla, I'm trying to come out to my best friend here."

"What? Of course, I accept it. Why was there ever a thought that I wouldn't accept it?" Layla pointed out. "Enough about that. Finally, I ironed out the single kink in my matchmaking resume."

Edie pulled her best friend in for a hug as she let out a sigh of relief. After a moment, Layla pushed the taller girl away from her.

"Now spill, who is it and where did you meet?"

"Her name is Madeline... and she was a passenger on the flight yesterday morning." Edie admitted.

"Hmm... I wonder who it was that was lecturing me against dating someone while working." Layla faked a pondering pose. Edie punched her shoulder in response, before turning away sheepishly.

"Sorry... We just talked for some reason, and then we hit it off. She had an empty seat next to her so I sat-"

"Wait! Don't' tell me it was that smoking hot chick you were sitting next to in first class?" Layla asked, suddenly.

"Yes." Edie replied softly.

"Fuck! I'm really sorry. I had n-"

Edie cut her off. "It's fine, neither did I. It wasn't until she kissed me in her hotel room that I realized what she wanted... what I wanted."

"Wow! So... lesbian, huh?" Layla prompted after a moment.

"Maybe... I don't know about the label, yet. All I know is I'm attracted to women." Edie replied.

"Okay... so, did you ever look at me like that?" Layla twirled around on the spot, highlighting her best features as she turned.

"Hmm... no. I love those tits, but the blonde hair is a turn off. It seems I have a thing for brunettes." Edie recalled the busty receptionist downstairs. "And redheads."

"Aww..." Layla whined, as the two slipped on their shoes and stumbled out of the room, heading for breakfast downstairs.

"Oh, and how was your co-pilot?" Edie added.

"He's a fucking douche. I barely got him off once before he just collapsed in a heap." Layla complained.

"He must've been jet-lagged." Edie reasoned.

"He better be. You seem to have had a wonderful night; maybe I should become a lesbian."

Edie laughed at the absurd suggestion; happy that she realized something about herself, and that her best friend accepted it. Life was good.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 927 milliseconds