• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Edward's Homecoming

Edward's Homecoming

Edward stirred uncomfortably in his seat. The seemingly endless weeks away from Rose were finally coming to an end and his body was fully aware of that fact. Painfully aware. He tried to think of nonsexual thoughts, but it didn't matter what he thought of...Her smile, laugh, the way her hips moved as she walked..All he found completely sensual.

His heart began to race when he finally saw her. She stood by the information desk in a long black skirt the showed the shape of her ass nicely. His hard cock began to throb as he saw the see through red shirt and what must be her favorite orange bra showing through. Pushing her small breasts up and closer together. He had only one regret, that it hid her perky nipples. She looked taller and he laughed when he realized she was wearing boots with heels no shorter than four inches. Her auburn hair was down and wild, longer than when he saw her last. Her pale skin looked slightly pink and he knew her heart had to be going as fast as his.

She finally saw him and her dark eyes lit up and that smile he ached to see came across her face like she knew what it did to him and was teasing him...Making unspoken promises of things to come. She cleared the space between them and Edward noticed how the other men stared as she passed and how she never noticed. If he hadn't already wanted her he would have then.

As she fell into his body and her lips met his, at first gently nipping at his bottom lip, Edward forgot himself and pulled her to him. His hands reaching out for her tits. "You're not that slick." Rose teased before sliding her tongue into his mouth as they kissed passionately. Minutes passed and he realized he'd been feeling her right breast and had a hand on her cute ass without her fending him off. "Take me home," she purred into his ear.

Twenty odd minutes later they walked through the front door and dropped his bags on the floor. He could see her want in how her chest rose and fell with each breath and in how her eyes took him in. Edward took a step towards her but she surprised him again by suddenly being in his arms. She looked into his eyes as she began to unbutton his shirt and her kisses were teasing and playful. He reached for her shirt but she pulled back and smiled up at him mischievously. "Not yet."

Then she lowered her mouth to his chest and teased each of his nipples with her kisses, occasionally gently biting them. Then she led him to the futon by unzippering but not unbuttoning his jeans. Sliding two fingers in the open space and tugging him towards her while they kissed and she walked backwards. At the futon Rose undid his jeans completely and freed his throbbing cock from them and his boxers. Then she leaned into him, forcing him to sit, and took his cock into her right hand. She began stroking him as she began to kiss his nipples again and slowly tasted every part of him on her slow journey down towards his big think cock.

He moaned as Rose began to tease him by tracing the head of his cock with her tongue, then skip down to his balls and slowly suck them, and then lick the staff of his cock. She did this several times until he called out her name and she slid him into her wet mouth. Her tongue frenched his throbbing hard cock as she jerked him off and sucked on him. Her left hand roamed over his body and would gently roll his balls. Her movements were slow and deliberate...Bringing him to a point where he was trying to take over and that is when she pulled his cock out of her mouth, looked up at him, and begged him to give her a piece of him. "Edward, fuck me, please."

Edward began to pull her to him but again Rose pulled away and positioned herself so that she was facing the back of the futon, her knees on pillows (giving her the needed height), and her legs spread far apart. He went behind her, lifted her skirt above her waste, and slid a finger under her orange panties and deep into her pussy. When he felt how responsive and wet she was he moved her panties aside and rammed his big thick cock deep into her tight pussy. His hands went to her tits and teased them...He wanted to take her bra off to play with her nipples but she still wouldn't let him. She helped him undo her shirt and slid it off her, his hands caressing her back and legs, thrusting hard and fast deep inside her. When he kissed her neck she came so hard her juices exploded all over his cock and began leaking out every time he thrust in and out of her. Her body rock into his and she screamed out his name. Her already tight pussy became impossibly tighter and sucked hard on his probing cock. Bringing him to explode his hot cum just as hard inside her. His hands on her hips so he can fuck her hard while he came inside her tight wet pussy.

After he fell on her back and both were silent as they felt one another still pulsating.

He told her he loved her and she said she loved him too. That she still had a few surprises for him...For after dinner.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Edward's Homecoming

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds