• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Edward's Homecoming: Rose's Surprise

Edward's Homecoming: Rose's Surprise

After dinner Rose walked into their room with an armful of small boxes, four in total, and a small radio/cd player. When she bent to plug in the radio she was sure to give Edward a good view of how the thong seemed to disappear into her pussy.

Rose walked up to Edward and placed the four boxes on the bed. All gift-wrapped, all tied with a orange ribbon, all tempting..."Pick them in the order you want them."

Edward thought she had to be kidding! He thought about it and slowly handed her back the boxes. She placed them so she knew where to start and took the first box. "Open it." Rose commanded.

Edward look confused after he ripped open the box and saw a new egg timer. "Rose? Um..."

Rose took the timer and set it for 30 seconds. She then began touching Edward and kissing him. Her hands and fingers caressed his shoulders, back, and arms while her mouth tasted his neck, nipples, and shoulders. Rose was beginning to slowly trail her fingers down his chest when the egg timer went off and she stopped suddenly. "My turn. Two rules, you can't kiss me or touch my breasts or pussy."

Edward set the timer to thirty seconds and began to both caress and taste Rose's neck and back. He knew it would drive her wild. Before he knew it the timer went off.

Rose was breathing heavily as she took the timer and set it for a minute. Edwards cock started throbbing as her fingers started slowly caressing his legs. Her mouth lowered to his inner thighs, first kissing his left leg, then his right. To have her mouth so close to his big thick cock was driving Edward wild and when she began kissing every inch of flesh near his cock his want doubled. Her hands began caressing his thighs while her mouth went to his belly button and just as she kissed just below Edward's bellybutton, just above his now painfully throbbing cock the timer went off.

Then Rose really surprised him...She set the timer for two minutes and continued her slow journey across Edward's body. Always bringing her mouth and fingers so close to his nipples and big thick cock. Somehow Edward restrained himself for a full minute but then the passion and need took over and he grabbed for his wife so suddenly that he even took her by surprise.

"I wasn't finished!" Rose protested weakly as Edward rammed his throbbing cock deep inside her tight wet pussy. They both moaned loudly as he entered her. He began fucking her hard and fast, his arms holding her body to his as he thrust deep inside her. Edward feels her pussy begin to expand a little and gets more excited knowing full well what is coming next.

His wife's arms tighten around his ass and her legs wrap tightly around his body as her pussy suddenly begins to tighten up around his big thick cock. She begins to cum so hard that Edward feels her body take over. Her pussy sucks hard on his cock as her juices soak them both and her loud screams of, "Oh Edward, oh fuck, oh God!" brings him so close to the edge.

Her pussy pulsates hard on his cock when she feels him harden in her and regains control. "How close are you?"

"Real close." Edward barely replies.

Rose forcefully climbs off Edward and immediately take his soaked cock in her mouth, her right hand jerks him off, and her left lightly scramble his balls. She pulls his throbbing cock out of her mouth. "Fuck my mouth but let me take over when you cum."

Suddenly Rose lets Edward take over, he grabs the back of her head, fingers winding in her hair and he tells her to stop sucking him. Rose complies while awaiting his next command. He tells her to hold his cock but not to jerk him off...Just hold him tightly. Again Rose complies.

Edward begins ramming his thick cock in Rose's mouth the same way he'd been fucking her just minutes before. Fast and rough. His hand kept her head from moving to far back as her thrust in and out of her wet mouth. "Suck me hard." Rose begins sucking his cock so hard that Edward begins fucking her mouth even harder.

"I'm gonna cum!" Edward moans as he lets go off Rose's head. Edward explodes and Rose swallows the first bit of hot cum. Then she pulls back and jerks him off as Edward cums all over her face, neck, orange bra, and tits. The cum drips between her tits, sliding out of sight beneath the bra and her cleavage. Rose rubs his hot cum across her tits, under the bra, and on her nipples.

Rose hands Edward a towel and smiles, "Surprise...Now, clean me up will you."

"First tell me what is in those other boxes."

"You'll find out soon enough."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Edward's Homecoming: Rose's Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 591 milliseconds