Efrain and Cory Ch. 23

Efrain reached back for the knob and twisted the lock. "Problem solved." This was the other upside of sleeping in the downstairs guest room. None of the Garza kids had locks on their doors.

I hungrily watched him cross the room to stand at the foot of the bed. We had spent enough time kissing last night by the water, and even some time in the truck before we came in, but you couldn't exactly whip out your dick in ice-cold weather (well, you could, but I sure as fuck wasn't going to). And even if his parents had gone to sleep as soon as we tucked in, we had simply been too tired last night to do much of anything except cuddle before passing out.

Tonight was a different story.

The lamp on the nightstand provided just enough light to make out the obscene ridge of flesh under the fabric. Fingers trailed over the thickening length stretching toward his hip and my mouth went dry.

I slid out from under the covers and knelt in front of him. When my mouth followed the path of his fingertips, lips teasing through cotton, his hand cupped the back of my head, and I took that as my cue to keep going. I drew down his waistband, letting his cock spring up, and slid his underwear down his legs. My lips closed over his head; his breath hissed between his teeth and his fingers pressed me forward.

This was my favorite part of sucking Efrain's dick, when I first got him on my tongue, the initial nibbles and licks, right before he began losing control and started fucking my face. I savored the moment, as much as I did his taste, looking up at him as I knew he'd be looking down at me. My lips and tongue stayed at the tip, teasing him just a little longer. I watched his eyes darken, and felt his hips buck forward in surprise when I slowly worked my mouth down his shaft.

"Damn, man," he said, half-whisper, half-pant. "You're going to kill me."

A small hum was all I gave him in response. I shifted my weight back and sat on my heels, readying myself for the imminent face-fuck.

Efrain pulled back and bent down to kiss me. "Think I'm going to let you have all the fun?"

"Yes, actually," I whispered back.

He grinned and beckoned me back toward the bed. I stripped down to my trunks and found myself quickly stripped of even those before he maneuvered us onto the bed. His hands and mouth were everywhere at once, our cocks pinned between us.

"I don't think we'd get away with fucking in your parents' house," I said.

His teeth tugged at my earlobe. "Stealth sex," he suggested.

"I won't be able to keep quiet with your dick in me."

"My fingers, then," he murmured into the crook of my neck before he bit. My skin tightened and my hips thrust forward. Efrain thrust back. "Stealth frottage?"

"I can work with stealth frottage," I panted. "Although, it'll be messy."

"So?"

"You really want to explain why we had to change the sheets?"

"Point taken."

"Besides, I have a better idea."

I switched directions, pointing my head toward the foot of the bed, and lined myself up with his dick. He groaned when I swallowed down nearly half of his cock in one go.

"Much better," he said before rolling over and dragging me on top. Efrain waited until I adjusted before gripping my shaft and guiding my head into his mouth. His tongue rolled against my glans, while his arm wrapped around my thigh to grab my ass. He stroked his free hand along my shaft, movements speeding up, grip tightening, as I whimpered around a mouthful of cock. He briefly pulled his mouth off me, and...

Oh fuck, he's sucking his fingers, isn't he?

I redoubled my efforts on him as slick digits pressed into me, but I forgot about moving all together as his fingers sank into my ass. He flexed his hips up, thrusting between my lips, and I didn't know how long I'd last if he decided to fuck my face from underneath while doing everything else he was currently doing with his hands and mouth to make me go crazy. If I didn't shoot first, layering a face-fuck on top of his fingers stretching me open while his other hand jerked me off into his mouth would make it highly likely that I'd end up being louder than we had intended.

Of course, there was nothing saying I couldn't fuck his face, too.

I rolled my hips, a small experimental thrust forward into his mouth and hand, and back onto his fingers. His low growl of approval urged me on, so I did it again and again, settling into a pace that he matched with his own thrusts.

I was right on the cusp of my climax, felt him building to the same point, so I wrapped my fingers around his shaft just as his fingertips shifted over my prostate. I came hard, pitiful little whimpers forced back down my throat as he continued thrusting into my mouth. His orgasm followed soon after, and I couldn't drink him down fast enough.

I used the last of my energy reserves to slip off Efrain and move my head up to the pillows. Languid kisses swapped taste for taste, proof of mutual satiety, until my breathing and heart rate slowed enough to allow sleep. He turned off the lamp and we whispered our good nights. We shifted around a little until we found the most comfortable position on the hard mattress.

As I settled in to sleep, Efrain's lips brushed softly against my temple.

"I'm still going to bend your ass over the first available piece of furniture and fuck you silly the moment I get you home."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds