Efrain and Cory Ch. 29

My underwear hit the floor, and my back hit the mattress. Only a few moments had been spared to shove some pillows under my hips. His tongue took over my mouth once more, while his fingers made their way down, gripping and stroking my cock, opening my ass, effectively cutting off the chit chat. I wasn't quite sure how I went from playfully looking up at him while tonguing his "meatstick" to writhing in a whimpering mess of please-fuck-me, but it wasn't like I had the presence of mind to think of anything beyond getting my legs around him. Efrain's fingers thrust deeper, taking every last secret he'd mastered in our time together and lording it over me. Our heated kisses saved me the embarrassment of the incoherent begging I'd be doing if my mouth hadn't been otherwise occupied.

Plaintive whimpers became my only means of communicating my needs. I needed his cock in my ass. I needed his hands all over my body. I needed more—deeper, harder, faster. I needed him, but not even thrusting my hips was getting the point across. Either he didn't understand or was ignoring me, which made me even more desperate. I whined louder as he drove me on, and I didn't need to open my eyes to know he was smiling.

Efrain broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "Think you can be quiet, gatito?" I nodded. "Good boy," he said and positioned his cockhead against me. His hips moved just enough to put pressure on my hole until his head popped in.

"Oh God," I moaned.

"Quiet," he said, "or I'll have to stop."

"Bullshit," I said. It drove him wild when I got loud; why would he want me to be silent?

He lifted his head and cocked his eyebrow. His hips shifted back and his dick slipped out. I whined at the loss. Efrain's lips were once more at my ear. "Hush, gatito." He pressed forward again, pushing his head past my inner ring, and my back arched off the bed. I clamped my mouth shut and let him move deeper. For whatever reason, listening to him alternate between shushing me, whispering "good boy", and moaning about my tight ass made it more difficult to keep silent. My fingers dug into his arms as I shook from the effort. By the time he bottomed out, I was panting hard. It was strange—before Efrain, I seldom did more than grunt and occasionally moan. Now, only concentrated effort kept me from waking up our roommates.

Amazing how quickly he'd retrained my body.

Efrain's hips circled, and I gasped every time he ground against my rim. The whispers continued at my ear—hushing me and backing off when I moaned, and praising me and building up when I whimpered—developing into a torturous positive feedback loop as the combined effect of his circling hips and tantalizing murmurs drove me further. The more he talked, the more I quivered from the effort required to not vocalize—which led to more talking, and more quivering.

"'Rain, please," I panted. "I need..." I trailed off in a moan, unable to even finish—the sensations having amplified to the point that it was all I could do to wrap my legs around him. This was almost as bad as holding back an orgasm.

"Don't want to keep quiet for me?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Can't."

"You can't?" A wicked grin crossed his face. "Then, I guess this would be a bad idea," he said, and before I could react, pulled back his hips and thrust into me hard and fast, clapping his hand over my mouth just as I cried out. He pulled back and thrust into me again, this time hitting the fuck out of my prostate and my back came up off the bed.

"Oh shit!" I cried out into his hand, my body so keyed up that I had no control over pitch or volume, both of which went high and wild as he repeatedly hammered my ass. He'd joked about not beating me enough, and seemed to be correcting the situation by pounding me into submission via my prostate while all I could do was lay back and take it. "Oh fuck!"

My nuts hugged up tight at the base of my dick; I was on the verge of cumming, but couldn't quite get the friction I needed. I tried arching my back to grind into his stomach, yet even that wasn't enough. However, when I reached between our bodies to grab my dick, he slapped my hand away.

"You'll cum when I say you can," Efrain said, slowing back to that maddening circling that left me twitching under him. "Lo entiendes, gatito?"

"I understand," I panted. His mouth slanted over mine, and his tongue forcefully dug into my mouth. I whimpered under the onslaught until he pulled back.

"Hands above your head," he said, and I complied. "Good, now keep them there."

He sat back on his heels and moved in long, rolling thrusts. Every muscle in his body engaged in those strokes, from his hard thighs, to his abdomen and chest, and into the defined arms hooked under my legs. I stared at the rippling play of his lats and six-pack. One of the more lucid parts of my brain wished for the mirrors Preston had told me about. He'd included an almost play-by-play of his and Indie's adventures in the bathtub, and those mirrors sounded like the only way I'd be able to watch 'Rain's spine, and the full array of his back muscles, articulate under his smooth olive skin.

And, God help me, I wanted to know what his ass looked like as he fucked mine.

"Hey!" Efrain snapped. He grabbed my dick and slapped it against my stomach a couple times. I groaned; he'd pulled me closer to the edge between his thrusts and those slaps, but not quite enough to push me over. My fists clenched, driving my nails into my palms. "Eyes up here."

He found his stride, a pace that could keep us both on the cusp of cumming, right there on the brink, then let his hands roam. He pinched my nipples, manhandled my sack, slapped my dick on my abs some more. When Efrain grew bored with watching me quiver and whimper from those attentions, he shoved my thighs to my chest and as far apart as they'd spread, then braced himself on them and drilled into me from another angle. The toe-curling grind against my prostate increased, right along with my need to get loud. I broke his order to keep my heads above my head long enough to grab a throw pillow and shove it in my mouth.

"Oh, so that's the spot?" He sped up, and I let loose. I bit down on the throw pillow and cried out for all that I was worth. "Goddamn," he moaned, and his rhythm intensified. I needed to cum so bad my dick hurt, and him pounding me harder and faster made it worse. I met his gaze and did my best to plead with my eyes. "Fuck, man." A shiver slid up his spine, and I soon felt his fist around my cock. "Holy fuck!" A few rough jerks of his hand, and I came hard enough to send cum flying at my face. I was too caught up in my orgasm to notice that he'd stopped fucking me until his grip on my sensitive dick tightened and his finger dug into the back of my thigh hard enough to bruise. "Oh my fucking God." His hips ground into me, and his whole body shook. "Fuck!" His dick swelled inside of me and, with a low growl, his climax hit us both. He cursed and I whined as we rode it out, his hips working until we were both able to stop shaking.

"Damn, that was intense," I said.

"Yeah," he said with a small laugh. "Trying to edge you wasn't the best idea."

~*~*~*~

I looked down at the head resting on my chest, the body flung across mine, the leg hooked over my leg. I'd rode his ass until he couldn't see straight, then rode his dick until I couldn't, and despite doing most of the work myself, he was the one who got worn out. I ran my fingers through Cory's sandy blond hair and listened to his deep, even breathing. At some point in the night, he'd roll off of me, or I'd roll out from under him, and we'd take up on our respective sides of the bed, only to return to this position the following morning as we woke up.

To think that I'd be here, holding someone I cared about, when only a few months ago the mere suggestion of cuddling would send me running. Don't bring them home. Don't spend the night.

And then, Cory happened, and things just changed without me realizing it.

My fingers trailed over his neck and shoulders, eliciting a sleepy purr. His hand twitched slightly on my chest when I stroked over his arm with my other hand. My eyes had adjusted to the dark enough that I could make out the basic shapes around us; my mind filled in the rest of the details in our bedroom. Our computers sitting on the desk, his brightly striped Mexican blanket at the foot of the bed, his Stetson hanging on the bedpost, the wood tray in which he laid out his accessories. I looked at the shapes now dotting the wall.

I'd never bothered with pictures or posters in the time I'd lived with Indie, but Cory changed that, too. He'd brought pictures of his family and friends back in Texas, and had added to the collection since he'd been in Virginia. Some sat on the various furniture surfaces, and some hung on the walls. Preston made him put the posters in frames because he felt it looked less "tawdry". I couldn't care less either way.

Instead, my eyes tracked to Cory's Christmas presents. Apparently, we'd both lied about "no presents". He fucking loved his tokidoki Tigers, and I was quite pleased with myself that he loved them more than the Chucks with the Pusheens on them. (Take that, you pizza-eating fuck!) He put them on as soon as he opened the box, and made me put on mine. Then, he started doing cute shit, and I was fucking lost.

Which was the sole reason I got all weird and fuckin' melty when he gave me my presents.

The bracelet was fucking cool—these dark-brown braided leather cords that wrapped around my wrist set with a long flat band of jet carved with stylized wolves. Indie had snagged my arm the other day to give it a once over, but he and Mike agreed that it was inspired by Native American designs and thus wasn't cultural appropriation. Not that I gave a fuck. All that mattered was that I could make Cory do cute shit when I wore it. I liked it. He liked that I liked it. I liked that he liked that I...

Fuck.

Thinking about his good boy grin and those goddamn dimples made my dick too hard and my head too stupid to function, and trying to refocus on his other gifts just made it worse. The dark shapes that I could just barely make out on the walls and whatnot. In the beginning, they were all his pictures, but now I had some of my own mixed in. He'd gotten ahold of them somehow (I think my mom was involved), so there was now a small framed picture of Juaquin, Zoe, and me wearing parts of our father's Navy uniform, next to the one with Connor Jr., Cameron, Caiden, and him in a field of bluebells that matched their eyes. Pictures of me and my friends joined his. He'd even ordered a print of a picture of us with the Brain Trust that had appeared in the newspaper ages ago. Preston had helpfully informed me that Cory had the newspaper clipping up in his room before we'd even started seeing each other.

But, the best part was the pictures of just me and him.

Selfies we'd taken over the last few months, the one I'd shown the guys when we came out to them, this picture of the two of us asleep on the couch that Preston had most likely snagged. Cory said that since we couldn't really post the real "us" out there, he wanted us to be real here. We'd put everything here, on these walls, since we weren't able to show them on our Facebook walls.

I thought about those pictures, and thought about the man asleep on my chest. I kissed the top of his head and enjoyed the feel of him snuggling closer under the covers.

I had all these plans for myself and my life, none of which included relationships or coming out to my friends and family. And then, Cory happened and my plans went out the window.

I still wasn't quite sure where this put me, but I think I could be okay with that.

~*~*~*~

Tracklist (for the curious)

Cee-lo Green - Closet Freak

Leo Moracchioli - Let it Go (check out his metal covers of Hello and Feel Good, Inc, or just all of them because he's amazing. Also, dude is like a Bizzaro World middle-aged Norwegian breeder version of Indie.)

Yelle - Ba$$in

D'espairs Ray - Garnet (Efrain doesn't reference it directly, but it's a decent example of visual kei)

FKA twiggs - Pendulum

FKA twiggs - Papi Pacify (the weird video Preston mentions)

Josh Gad - Man Up (Although, I much prefered AJ Holmes' version)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 367 milliseconds