Eight Dates with the Dead

"It seems so."

"On Halloween night you talked about her all the time. Since then, hardly at all. We never forget people who've left us, but I think you're ready now to let go of the past. I know I am. There's just one thing we have to do to make that happen."

Angie stood, pulling me to my feet. We embraced and shared a loving kiss.

Separating, she began walking to her bedroom. Casting a sultry look over her shoulder, she said, "Come make love to me. And bring your ghost."

~~~~

Standing beside her bed, excitement and desire replaced our jitters. I pulled off Angie's blouse, then turned her around to nibble her neck and kiss her shoulders while I undid her bra. Her breasts were perfect handfuls, which I massaged while Angie reached up and behind to stroke the back of my head.

I remove the rest of her clothes, then she turned and did the same to me, my cock springing up in eager anticipation.

Angie was shapely and luscious and lovely. We embraced, feeling our warm naked bodies together for the first time. Her excited breathing matched mine as we ran our hands over each other and kissed with eager passion.

She pulled away, looking down. "Ian, I need to tell you something. I've only been with two guys in my entire life. And I've never been very adventurous." She looked up, studying my eyes. "I want to be, but I get nervous. I think it's one reason Richard strayed. I was boring. And you mentioned how Carla was such a rocket in bed."

Embracing her, I said, "I'm not expecting acrobatics, Angie. Just be yourself. I've been nervous, too. Except for some really awful one-night stands in college and after she died, all my experience has been with Carla. I'm worried that things she liked, you won't, and I won't be able to change. That I'll do something you don't want. Or—"

Angie hugged me. "Then just be yourself, too. Just make love to me. I need you to make love to me. Any way you want."

She laughed when I pushed her backwards onto the bed. Pulling her bum to the edge and parting her legs, Angie watched, breasts rising and falling as I knelt on the floor, wordlessly seeking permission to explore her folds with my mouth. Her beautiful pussy was already swollen and moisture had started to appear.

Angie nodded eagerly then said "Wait!" She looked around the room. "Carla? Are you here? Will you help me? Join with me?"

"Angie?" I said. "Are you sure you want to do that?"

She smiled and stroked my head. "From what you've told me, it'll be a great experience. Plus, don't all guys dream of having a threesome?"

My laugh was cut short when the air rippled and Carla appeared. Her spectral form was dense enough to make the parted mouth and wistful expression of anticipation she got when we were about to make love.

Angie saw her too and stretched out a hand in invitation. Carla paused then flowed down her arm like milky water, disappearing into her. Angie gasped and shivered, closing her eyes. Moments later, she opened them. She wriggled her hips.

"Wow. I was already turned on, but now... Carla is one horny ghost." She looked down at me and beamed. "This is going to be fun!"

I ran my stubble along the inside of Angie's thighs while stroking my thumbs lightly along the chubby outside edges of her pussy. She sighed with pleasure, dropping her head back on the bed. Again, I followed the techniques that pleased Carla, but stayed mindful of Angie's own reactions, difficult as it was to tell them apart.

Angie was right: her horniness was supercharged. She gasped and writhed delightfully as I teased and explored. She stroked my head, looking down, then as her passion mounted, flopped her head back to sigh and moan and clutch the sheets. From her gasps and movements, it was easy to read what Angie liked and what she really really liked.

After minutes of teasing and tantalizing, I pressed two fingers inside her and lightly licked her exposed clit. Angie took one long deep shuddering breath and came with a roiling, shuddering, massive orgasm that went on and on. Looking up, I saw her head lolling from side to side, eyes half open and glazed while her hands flopped around blindly as waves of ecstasy flowed through her. I had never seen a more beautiful sight.

"Holy fuck," she said when she recovered. "That was an orgasm built for two. I've never come that hard. Or that fast."

She smiled weakly and made room for me on the bed. "I really want your cock in my mouth," she said. "I need you to fuck me more." Her eyes searched like she was listening to a distant radio. "Carla needs you to fuck me... us... too."

Angie pulled me onto her, spreading her legs in welcome. My rock-hard cock found her entrance by itself and I pushed just inside. Angie gasped, eyes widening in delight, then grabbed my ass with both hands and thrust her hips, urging me into her.

Her slick velvety warmth surrounded me as I pushed and withdrew, pushed and withdrew, deeper and deeper into her impossibly snug passage. Angie's eyes never left mine as we joined, her body surrendering bit by bit to my cock, her open-mouth expression a mix of intense joy and lust.

Once fully inside her, Angie wriggled her hips and smiled. I stroked her hair and we kissed. She kept one hand on my ass and moved her other to caress my back. My cock lurched inside her and she gasped.

"Oh god, it's good. You feel so good. I want you so much."

I gave her one hard thrust, drawing from her a soft delighted grunt. "Is that you saying that, Angie? Or is it Carla?"

Angie hugged me tight. "Both... oh, it's both of us. She loves you so much. So much I can taste it. She wants you and me to have that same love. Do you... could we be so lucky?"

"It's only been a month and already I don't want to be without you. So... yeah."

Her hips surged up, driving my rigid cock even deeper. Angie groaned and tightened her embrace and we kissed again. I pulled out nearly all the way, feeling her passage clinging delightfully, then pressed back into her urgently, making her grunt.

"More. Do that more. Fuck me. Take me. Make love to me."

Sometimes Carla said things like that in the heat of passion, but most of it was Angie. The thought of giving pleasure to both of them was bizarre but inflamed my desire more than ever. I began fucking her—fucking them—urgently.

As much as I wanted to come, I wanted our first time to last. Angie didn't make that easy—she moaned and gasped, wrapping her legs high around my waist to give me the deepest access. She sighed. She groaned. She thrust back with every stroke. I lowered my head to kiss and nip her neck.

The soft warmth of Angie's lush body, her elated moans, and the heady feminine scent of her arousal encompassed me. Lost in my need for her, distantly I wondered if Carla was guiding her motions or sparking desires in Angie that weren't really hers.

That train of thought jumped the tracks when Angie began making delightful little "uh, uh, ooo" grunts as I fucked her deep. Lifting my head, I kissed her, still thrusting into her welcoming body. She opened her eyes and gave a slack smile before her eyes lost focus and her head tilted back. Angie thrust and ground her hips, then with a surprised cooing sound, froze and came.

Eyes glazed, mouth open and eyebrows raised, Angie's orgasm was exquisite to watch, made all the better knowing Carla was feeling Angie's ecstasy too. Inside, her passage gripped the base of my buried cock and I flew over the edge into a thundering orgasm of my own, lost in mindless soaring bliss that went on and on.

We lay connected as we recovered. Our breathing slowed as we kissed and caressed each other, smiling, sometimes laughing with joy. When eventually I softened and rolled off, Angie nestled against my side, hand on my chest and leg draped over mine.

"I'm glowing," Angie said. "Carla's glowing. We've never felt anything like that."

"We?"

"Yes. Carla felt it all. I felt her feeling it. It was sex amplified. Reflected. It was like you were fucking me twice at the same time." She gave a soft chuckle. "That doesn't make any sense, does it? I don't care. I've never felt so well fucked. I don't know if I can take that again." She grinned and rubbed my chest. "Though I'm willing to try."

~~~~

During the night, I woke to find my cock in Angie's mouth. She stroked and swirled her tongue around the tip lovingly, glancing up with a mischievous look that was all Carla.

Words formed in my mind. "Angie is sitting this one out," Carla said. "We found a way I can use her body and she agreed. It's just us this time, Ian."

"Then where's Angie? Is she okay?"

"Shh. She's... elsewhere. Watching."

Being on top was Carla's favorite position. She straddled me and rode my cock with dreamy, languid motions, like Carla always did when we fucked in the middle of the night. The urgency of our lovemaking at bedtime satiated, we could couple more lovingly. I looked into Angie's eyes but saw Carla. Only Carla.

I cupped and stroked her breasts as she lifted then fell, then ground back and forth and repeated, her breathing growing more excited.

I reached between us to tease her clit. Carla moaned, enjoying my caresses, then guided my hands back to her breasts. Carla had such sensitive breasts. Steadying herself with one hand on the bed beside my shoulder, she reached down to pleasure her clit while I kneaded her breasts and slid my palms over her hard nipples.

She came first, seating herself hard then grinding and sliding until she gasped and orgasm blossomed within her. Her eyes never left mine, and I watched, amazed, as she fought to stay focused on me while her eyes lidded and face slackened. Gripping her hips, I held her and blasted into her, my moans mixing with hers.

She collapsed onto me, kissing and caressing, slowly gaining control of her breathing.

"So wonderful, Ian" she breathed, planting little kisses on me like she always did. "Thank you, Angie." She smiled, then rolled off to nestle against my side.

~~~~

In the morning, Carla's presence had left Angie. She told me how she had watched, hovering somewhere near the ceiling.

"It was so bizarre seeing my body making love without being in it. Kind of scary."

"Then why did you do it?"

"Because I could. Because Carla needed you one last time. I think you needed her too."

We showered together, laughing and splashing each other like kids who had discovered a new best friend—caressing each other's slick, soapy bodies, teasing, getting more turned on. Angie invited me to take her from behind, bracing against the wall while I held her hips and drove into her, the shower raining across her back and ass.

Afterwards, we towelled each other off and I watched as Angie began applying hair treatments, skin moisturizers and other mysterious potions.

"I'm 34," she explained. "I need to look my best."

"You're already beautiful," I said, laying my towel around my neck. "Inside and out."

In the bedroom I dried my hair then hunted for my clothes.

Carla appeared. Her specter was barely visible—just a ripple like heat off a highway—but in my head her voice was strong, as was the elation she radiated, making my heart sing. Her pain was gone. I felt it.

"You've freed me, my love. Thank you. Angie is wonderful. A heart of gold and so perfect for you. Love her and cherish her as much as you did me."

Then she vanished. I stared at the empty air where her apparition had been, feeling her absence but it was okay. It was right. My grief was still present, but it was crushing no more.

Angie emerged from the bathroom, naked and radiant. She saw my tears and looked around the room.

"Carla's gone, isn't she?"

I nodded. "She's at peace."

We embraced, holding each in silence.

After a long while, Angie said, "When we merged, I saw bits Carla's life. She really was a great person. We would have been good friends. When she... borrowed me... I saw a lot more. She pretty adventurous in bed, wasn't she?"

"Yeah. Sometimes. Lots of times, actually."

"I've always been so vanilla. Carla left images of things that seem fun. I want to try them. I want to try them with you."

"Anything you want, Angie. But only if you want. Vanilla is fine with me. Anything is fine as long as it's with you."

She smiled and kissed me, then looked at the bed and frowned.

"Oh, Ian. Please don't leave wet towels on the bed. That drives me absolutely bonkers."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds