• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Eighteen Years Old Today

Eighteen Years Old Today

Heather grabbed her jacket and ran out the door, knowing very well that she would be late for first period, but today she didn't care. It was Heather's 18th birthday. She was an adult. She wanted to scream it at the top of her lungs. "I am an adult!!!!" She knew her parents were planning a surprise party that night at her favorite restaurant and hoped that they had invited Jack. Heather had wanted Jack for as long as she could remember, all through high school Heather fantasized about being with him. She couldn't wait until her party tonight to just blow him away.

Her mom had taken her out to buy a new dress for their "small family birthday celebration" (which Heather knew meant the large and outlandish surprise party) and she had purchased the sexiest dress she has owned to date. It was black with a plunging neckline, tiny straps and an extremely low cut back. The dress fell to the floor making Heather appear taller than her 5'8". She knew she looked stunning. She was frankly surprised however that her mom bought the dress for her. Heather had always known her Mom to be conservative to a fault, almost painfully so. Heather still had a curfew of 11:00… on weekends, so her mother's ease in purchasing the sex kitten gown was a little more than just surprising, but Heather wasn't about to complain.

She arrived at school a little breathless, but on time. As she rushed through the door she saw him. He was sitting in the back corner of the room. He glanced up at her as entered and flashed the most beautiful smile Heather thought she had ever seen. God, he was just gorgeous. Heather spent the rest of the school day planning her appearance for that night, right down to the makeup. When she arrived home she immediately started to prepare herself. She ran upstairs and drew a hot bath. She slowly began to undress herself. Heather had always been skinny as a child, but at the age of 14 she really began to develop. Although she remained thin her breasts enlarged to a very full C cup. At first Heather was mortified, none of her friends had such large breasts and Heather hated to stick out, but at times like this she realized the advantage that she had over her friends. Perfect breasts are hard to come by and Heather's were no contest the most perfect in her school. Had Jack noticed? She had done everything in her power to make him notice, but the most she ever got from him was a flash of that brilliant smile. Tonight would be different, she was sure. She pulled up her long brown hair into a bun and stepped into the bath.

When her bath was finished she stepped out and grabbed her terry cloth robe, covering herself she began to prepare further. She carefully applied makeup and fixed her long hair, leaving it down cascading over her full breasts. Finally she slipped on her new dress and was ready to party.

"Mom!! Dad!! I'm ready, let's go!!!!" Heather screamed at her parents.

She ran down the stairs to find her parents waiting for her in the living room, also dressed and ready. They left the house and headed toward Chez Henri, Heather's favorite restaurant. When they arrived the hostess seemed to know them and directed them toward the private room. Heather prepared herself for her big entrance. When they entered the room however, it was empty. There was a table set for three, but no other people. Heather was shocked and hugely disappointed. Maybe this was the wrong room? She looked up at her parents expectantly. They looked perfectly content. Her mother was putting down her purse and talking animatedly with her father. What was going on?

"Guys, what is the deal?" Heather asked, "Where are all of my friends? The party?" "This is the party honey" Her mother replied "Just you, me and your father." "Your 18 now baby" Jennifer's dad chimed in "And you've grown into such a beautiful woman, we wanted to celebrate that alone." "It was your father's idea Heather baby" Her mom conceded.

Her dad whispered something to her mother and her mother looked a little shocked and quickly rushed out of the room.

"Your mother and I forgot your presents honey" Her father began after her mother had left "She'll be a while in retrieving them, why don't we get comfortable?"

Heather had never seen her father this way, he looked almost pained when he looked at her and his voice sounded very funny. She was getting a little nervous, but she quickly pushed the thought aside, he was after all her father. Heather began to sit down when her father stopped her.

"Heather baby, why don't you sit on my lap like my little girl used to" Her father cooed.

Heather felt a little strange about it but complied, it was hard for parents to watch their children grow up and she would be in college soon, she couldn't refuse him. She sat down on her father's lap. As she sat she felt something. Her father had a full erection. She immediately started to bolt upright but he had his hands wrapped around her waist pulling her closer to him grinding her into his hard penis.

"You've grown into such a beautiful young woman Heather. My baby is 18 years old. You're the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. Your breasts…" Her fathers breathing got heavy and he couldn't finish his last sentence "They're beautiful" He finished huskily.

Jennifer felt her father become even harder beneath her. Suddenly she wished that she hadn't worn this dress. Her father ran his hands over her exposed back and finally down. He reached as low as he could down her back. With a sudden move he flipped Heather around so that she was straddling him on the chair, facing him. He had full access now to her chest. He took advantage, running his hands gruffly over her large heaving breasts. Jennifer didn't know what to do. She looked helplessly at her father as he slipped her dress off of her shoulder and watched it fall to her waist. Her chest was fully exposed now and she felt helpless.

"Daddy… please don't" Jennifer protested weakly, but it was too late. Her father had her breast in his mouth now. He was gently sucking on them and fondling them. Jennifer had never had a man touch her this way. She was surprised at how it felt. She felt herself getting wet.

"Daddy… stop!" She wanted him too, but it felt good what he was doing to her. He lifted her to her feet and pulled her dress down to her ankles. She stepped out of it and he saw her fully naked body. He looked hungrily at it as he unzipped his pants and dropped his trousers. Slowly he unbuttoned his shirt and shortly they were standing naked in front of each other. Heather had never thought of her father like this. He was a handsome man, only 38 years old, she was troubled by the feelings that were welling up inside of her. His full erection was in plain view now and it made Heather horny. She wanted to touch it, but she knew that this was wrong.

They needed to stop, but she couldn't move. She stood there staring at her father's hard cock unable to react. He gently laid her on the floor then and fell on top of her. When he entered her she moaned softly. Her father was taking her virginity, that had to be wrong she thought. He gently rocked on top of her penetrating her deeply and then he'd pull away, teasing her with his giant cock. She ached for more. He teased her longer until finally he couldn't resist any longer. Her thrust himself into her with such force she shrieked. He pounded at her harder and harder until it was her father making the noises. He pulled out and came all over her tight stomach.

As they got dressed Heather didn't know what to think. This experience with her father had to have been wrong. She had never felt that way before though and she liked it. She looked up at her father shyly. He smiled down at her. With that smile Heather realized that this experience would never happen again, with her father at least. He had taught her things she never could have dreamed about, but it was between them. Heather would never tell another soul what had happened here on her 18th birthday, but she knew that she and her father would never forget it. She sat there waiting for her mother's return and thought of Jack, and everything she had learned that night. She couldn't wait to share her knowledge.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Eighteen Years Old Today

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds