• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Elevator Love

Elevator Love

We were meeting His boss for lunch. The office building towered above us like a giant glass monster as we got out of the car. I had no idea why I had been invited, or exactly at whose request, but there I was, standing on the sidewalk, looking up forty stories, a death grip on His hand.

"Come, My sweet, nothing to be nervous about." Master's fingers squeezed mine and He took the first step forward, pulling me along in His wake.

Inside the building, the walls were lined with mirrors. I could see nearly every visible inch of myself from any given direction. There was a guard seated in the center of the lobby surrounded by a circular desk. He acknowledged U/us with a nod and a smile, obviously recognizing my Companion. His eyes traveled appreciatively over my body, covered in leather from shoulders to ankles, my sandaled feet with whore-red polished toenails. I couldn't help but blush and continue towards the elevators.

"Did you enjoy his eyes watching you, pet?" Master whispered quietly as He pressed the 'Up' button on the wall.

Again, I blushed. I knew He liked both men and women to notice me, to watch me, to want me, but I had never been asked to comment on what I thought about it.

"I don't know. I felt rather odd, I think. You see him everyday and well…"

The elevator doors opened just then and we stepped into the car. It too, was covered in mirrors with a handrail wrapping around in the middle. There was a slight tensing in my body and I hoped that He hadn't noticed. Before the doors could close behind us, my Master's voice rang out, loud and clear, and I knew the security guard heard the words. "Unzip the dress. Now." I also knew, looking up into Master's mischievous face that that is exactly what He'd intended.

I gathered my courage. It didn't matter that we were in an elevator in a full office building. It didn't matter that it could stop on any floor on the way up and other people that knew Him could get in the car with us. Nothing else mattered at all. I had no choice. My uncertain look and even more uncertain thoughts meant nothing. I had been given an order, and I was to do no more than obey.

"Yes, Master," I said in acknowledgement.

The dress I wore zipped up the front, with the zipper coming to stop just below my knees. From there to my ankles was nothing more than a front slit in the leather that opened and parted everytime I walked. The sleeves were long with zippers at the wrists. The front of the bodice was tight against my full breasts and fitted with underwire so that a separate bra was unnecessary. The neckline was low, the top of the zipper coming to rest right in the center of my chest.

It was truly a scandalous dress, but one that I loved dearly. It was my Master's favorite, designed, and made to His specifications.

I started unzipping before the elevator doors closed behind us. Master reached out and pulled the leather open. I was completely naked underneath, never allowed to wear panties.

"Don't," He said softly, but strongly when I started to unzip the sleeves. I couldn't get the leather off around my hand unless the wrist zippers were open.

"But, Master…" The words died in my throat when He looked down into my eyes. He was already unfastening His pants. My eyes widened when He pressed the 'R' button on the control panel for the rooftop. The elevator car jolted then started to ascend. He laughed harshly at my anxious look.

"Come, sweet pet, I want to fuck," He growled as He pulled me close. His arms snaked around my waist inside the dress and His hands dipped down over my ass to lift me. I was placed against the glass wall of the car and my bottom ass rested on the handrail. I could look over His shoulder and to the side and see us from all angles. His cock entered me in one swift thrust. He pulled out, bent His knees, and thrust in again, this time angling upwards. My hands tightened on His shoulders and His hands left my ass to grasp my legs, one of which was placed around His hip, the other bent at the knee and hooked by the heel of my sandal on the handrail.

His lips nibbled against my throat and up along the side of my ear. He began to sing softly, punctuating certain words with hard quick thrusts.

'Workin' like a dog for the boss man
Workin' for the company
I'm bettin' on the dice I'm tossin'
I'm gonna have a fantasy
But where am I gonna look
They tell me love is blind
I really need a girl like an open book
To read between the lines'

"Are you my fantasy, baby girl?" He asked. His hips pumped into me hard and piston like.

My eyes darted around the mirrors, my breath fogging the glass when my head turned to the side. I turned my head again, but this time to look at the control panel. Steadily, the car was climbing upwards. We were on the seventh floor…eighth…ninth…

'Love In An Elevator
Livin' it up when I'm goin' down
Love In an Elevator
Livin' it up till I hit the ground

"Look over to the wall and look down, pet…watch My cock fuck you."

I did as He bade me, mesmerized by the way His cock glistened with wetness each time He pulled out. We used mirrors often, or video cameras. He loved how I squirmed when I watched us either by reflection or by play back. There was something wicked about watching oneself having sex, hearing the moans, the words, the grunts, and the screams. In the mirror, eyes glazed and unfocused, as if watching from outside the body. Seeing the change in facial expressions, the sweat glinting on the bodies, the reaction of nipples, cock, and cunt all at the moment of touch, of hardening, of penetration.

It was decadent.

And I watched the buttons light up as we passed the floors; eighteenth, nineteenth, twenty.

'Jackie's in the elevator
Lingerie second floor
She said 'can I see you later
And love you just a little more'
I kinda hope we get stuck
Nobody gets out alive
She said 'I'll show you how to fax
In the mailroom, honey
And have you home by five'

"What if we got stuck, My sweet, here in this elevator? Would you panic? Or would you beg for Me to keep fucking you until they found us?"

My breath lodged in my throat at the thought of the small car stopping between floors. I hated heights and I hated being in small confined spaces for longer than five minutes. Panic gripped me briefly and I dug my fingers into His shirt. He was a cruel man sometimes, using my fears to get a rise out of me, only to heighten His pleasure. Yes, I would beg Him to fuck me. I would promise Him anything so long as He kept the fear at bay.

"If I crooned in your ear to be a good girl and let the rescuers watch you get off, you'd do it, wouldn't you, pet? You'd let Me do whatever I wanted so long as I'd get you out."

I nodded against the glass of the wall and my grip on His shoulders never let up. His dark laugh in my ear only convinced me of how much He enjoyed my nervousness.

The car passed floors twenty-six, twenty-seven, and twenty-eight.

'Love In An Elevator
Livin' it up when I'm goin' down
Love In An Elevator
Livin' it up till I hit the ground'

"We're almost there, almost to the top. We might get there before I'm done here. The doors might slide open while I'm still buried inside of your slick, dripping pussy. What a first impression that would make on my boss for you, huh, girl?"

My heart kicked a beat faster. What if the elevator got to the roof before my Master was done? A nightmare, for sure. But then, He loved putting me in uncomfortable places and positions and I couldn't deny the sexual high I got when He displayed me as such, daring others to watch and then daring them to look away.

His hips pumped me harder. My eyes moving back and forth between the mirrored wall and the elevator control panel. My nipples rubbed against His silk shirt, hardening to aching points each time I moved just the slightest bit. The tingling between my legs was white hot and juice ran over my thigh.

The roof was getting closer; thirty-three, thirty-four, thirty-five.

'In the air, in the air
honey one more time
Now it ain't fair
Love in an elevator
Lovin' it up when I'm goin' down
Love in an elevator
Goin' down'

"Might have to suck and lick and feast on your sweet little puss on the way back down this afternoon, pet. If…you're an especially good girl."

I groaned. He knew I loved when He went down on me. He didn't do it often; it was always a special treat, one that I looked forward to with great anticipation. It had been many weeks since I'd felt His rough shaven face on the inside of my thighs and His tongue whipping across my clit, lashing me raw.

'Love In An Elevator
Livin' it up when I'm going down
Love In An Elevator
Livin' it up till I hit the ground'

"Getting close, My sweet slut," He breathed against my neck.

My eyes were glued to the control panel. Did He mean we were getting close to the roof or that He was getting close? I drew my bottom lip between my teeth and groaned when He bit me. There would be a mark now, His mark on my flesh, no doubt put there to draw attention to me, to us, to what happened in this elevator car.

Floor thirty-seven whirred past.

'Gonna be a penthouse pauper
Gonna be a millionaire
I'm gonna be a real fast talker
And have me a love affair
Gotta get my timin' right
It's a test that I gotta pass
I'll chase you all the way to the stairway, honey
Kiss your sassafrass'

"Oh yes, pet. My timin' is going to be perfect." He laughed low and strained. "Wondering how I perfected it? Wondering if I've had an affair? Wondering if I ride the elevator to the penthouse fucking some secretary?"

Such a brutal Man sometimes, my Master. He didn't have another, I knew that, but the torment of the thought was enough to put me on edge. He was unpredictable. He liked keeping me guessing, keeping me off balance.

"What do you think about taking the stairs down to the lobby, pet? We could stop on each floor landing and I could play with you."

Floor thirty-nine was history.

'Love In An Elevator
Livin' it up when I'm goin' down
Love In An Elevator
Livin' it up till I hit the ground'

"Fuck, sweet."

I felt it. His cock erupted inside me with a sharp jerk of His hips.

Floor forty.

'Do you care
do you care'

He pulled out and helped me down. Just as the elevator car reached the rooftop, He reached over and pressed the 'Doors Closed' button. "Zip me up."

I wobbled slowly towards Him and tucked His still hard cock back inside His pants. I tucked His shirt back in the front and zipped and buttoned them up. I looked up at Him expectantly. He smiled, content and relaxed. I was anything but.

"You, too. Zip up."

I fixed my breasts back into the bodice of the dress and pulled the leather close around my hips, pulling up the zipper as well. His juice was sliding down my legs. I could feel it slide under the heel of my foot, making it slippery inside the sandals. He just grinned.

"Do you care, pet?"

No, He knew that I didn't.

'Love In An Elevator
Livin' it up when I'm goin' down
Love In An Elevator
Livin' it up till I hit the ground'

He let go of the button and took my hand, lacing His strong, sure fingers through mine. He kissed my temple softly. A moment later, the doors opened and we stepped out onto the roof where a table had been lavishly set for lunch. my Master's boss came forward to greet us, just as He whispered into my ear.

"Thank You, My sweet one, I'm now quite famished."

I giggled and Master laughed. I don't know if anyone else in attendance noticed the pearly drops on my legs or the flush against my skin, or the bite marks on my neck, but they would be forever imprinted on my heart, for I would no longer be scared to ride in an elevator.

* * * * *

© 2001 All Rights Reserved

Love In An Elevator:lyrics by Aerosmith.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Elevator Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds