• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Ella and I
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Ella and I

"P-please... cum," she muttered.

I ignored her. Well her games, anyway. I slopped juices off our pistoning bits, and tickled her clit with slippery fingers. "Motherfucker," she growled and sucked a breath and locked rigid. I seized her hips and rammed her up and down as another orgasm hit her like a truck load of Motherfuckers.

That was all she could say for a while, collapsed along the seat. We cuddled like spoons, stretched out, my unbreakable wood nestled and resting at her bottom. I tested a nudge at her opening. She shuffled away.

"I'm fucked," she said. "Now we swim."

On shaky legs - both of us still naked - Ella led me into the secret passage and down hundreds of spiral steps to a seaweed-smelling tunnel that roared like a seashell. The end was deep pink with a pre-dawn sky.

The tunnel led out onto a tiny pebble beach at the base of the cliffs on which the house was built. Together we strode into the warm sea. She kicked water over me. I picked her up and flung her in. She swam underwater around my legs, red hair slipstreaming through the turquoise, nipping at my bum and balls. She stayed under so long, I checked her feet hadn't morphed into a tail. Then she leapt out and onto me and toppled me under.

We gambolled about like this for ages. The ungainliest dolphins. Then noticed the sun was a drop of liquid gold on the horizon and that we were lit gold too and we kissed before it like some kind of pagan sacrament. No tongues. Little respectful paddy kisses, each one popping fireworks in my skull.

We returned to land and flopped onto a rock shelf still warm from yesterday's sun.

Ella writhed up tight to me, a leg across mine. We exchanged another salty kiss and she ran her fingers along my belly, spiralling down.

"Oh I see," I said. "Don't you ever get enough?"

She shrugged. "I am done for a month, I think." She leant on her elbow and kissed my nipple. We both watched her hand brush fingertips over my stirring member. Her chest pounded against mine, rabbit-quick again. She slid down my side.

"Slightly mixed messages there," I said.

She counted each of my abs with a kiss and a soft, sibilant whisper: "Un. Deux. Trois. Quatre. Cinq. Six." She settled between my knees. "Now I give you what you need, no?"

I stretched in a rare breeze, hardening under her gaze. I covered myself and laughed.

Ella slapped my hand and grabbed my cock off me. "This is funny, why?" she pressed a kiss to my shaft.

I blinked at her. "Because you're joking, right? You've done me already."

Ella blinked back.

I thumbed back at the house. "All that? Yesterday? All night? You gave me what I needed, like five times. You did... you did cum for me, didn't you?"

Ella welled up. "Seriously?" Her eyes flicked between mine, searching for the wind-up. She palmed a tear from her cheek. "You don't want to cum? That is really all you needed? My... pleasure?"

I stroked wet hair off her face. "I love you, Ella. Your pleasure is my pleasure. It's all I'll ever need."

Ella grinned, a beaming, full-on beautiful, cheesy grin. Brighter than the sky. Brighter than the sun. She pressed my cock to her lips. "Then you have discovered my secret need, too," she croaked, as if into a microphone straight to my heart. As if she never expected those words to ever come from her lips and I was to record them in me forever. Which, obviously, I have.

I flexed my cock in her hands. "So... what are you doing down there?"

Ella shrugged. "You had yours. This one is for me." She took a long lick and smacked her lips. "You are so salty, your cum will taste sweet, no?" Then she attempted to get all six-four of me into her massive gob. Again.

And, thirty-years later, she's still trying.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Ella and I
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 441 milliseconds