• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Email from Lisa

Email from Lisa

Dear Carol,

I have a story I must tell you about. It's nothing quite as exciting as your creative stories, but those are fiction. This did happen to me last week.

I was in Phoenix for two days to meet with a couple of local clients. As luck would have it I ran into Harvey, another sales rep I had met several years ago. That previous meeting was in Orlando when we were together for a national conference and he had come with his wife, Sara.

The three of us really hit it off and we managed to play nine holes in between meetings. The evening before the meeting ended we agreed to take a Jacuzzi together and, after several Mai-tais, we were comfortable enough that the conversation turned to sex.

They talked about their intimacies, not in detail, of course, but just some idea of what they shared. It seemed that they had a great relationship filled with laughter, love, trust, tenderness, and lots of the old in-and-out. Sara even discussed some of the toys she enjoyed using during her solo sessions when Harvey was on the road. I shared my own enjoyment with giving head and my fascination with cum. I really can't believe I told them that, but I must have had way too much to drink. In fact, except for the men in my life (including our mutual friend!) and you, of course, I've never really discussed my sexual proclivities with anyone else – including my other women friends.

Anyway, nothing happened that night, except that I went back to my room and did some serious masturbation, fantasizing about a handful of hard cocks pointing at my lips, tongue extended, ready to catch my prizes.

So this week in Phoenix, I ran into Harvey at the bar the night before I was to leave to come home. He was finished up meetings with some of his clients and doing some business prospecting. We spoke about how much fun our first encounter was in Orlando, especially how the three of us had felt comfortable enough to open up and discuss such personal things. He even said he was surprised that the discussion happened so naturally and that they almost never discussed their sex life with anyone.

They were still happily married and he was really looking forward to getting home to Sara. I mentioned that I had not been getting much recently, but there were some prospects on the horizon. We were both pretty beat and after finishing our drinks we said goodnight until next time.

When I got back to my room I kept thinking about how long it actually has been, feeling a little frustrated. I shut off the lights, fluffed up all the pillows against the headboard, got into bed and began to play with myself. As I was getting wetter and my fantasies were taking hold I moved my head slightly towards the window with its blinds open. Diagonally across the way, just a few rooms around the corner from mine, I saw Harvey engaged in a similar activity.

He was lying on his bed probably watching an adult channel, playing with himself. As he was no more than 20 or 25 feet away I could clearly see him, his hard cock, straining at the ceiling, pulling himself slowly and firmly. He had a very impressive cock and as I really began to get quite excited I noticed that he had on a condom. At first I didn't understand why he'd use one unless he had a woman in the room with him, and given their great relationship – and the fact that he didn't even try to come on to me – I just didn't figure that he'd be cheating on Sara.

After a few moments no one appeared and I realized that he must have put on the condom so that he wouldn't spray all over the place when he spewed his liquid love. I immediately knew what I had to do.

I didn't want to frighten him, but I needed to let him know what I wanted. Thinking that turning on the bright bedside lamp would just make him rush up and close the curtains, I grabbed the remote and turned on the television. Its light was low enough not to make itself suddenly signal that the room was occupied, but provided enough light to illuminate my nude body. I waited, very still, until it seemed he was getting very close to cumming.

Carol, you know I just love watching men masturbate, especially when I get to drink the white stuff. So, he kept jerking off his cock, his very good sized cock, faster and faster. It was so exciting watching him, knowing that at any moment he might just turn his head a little and see my finger moving over my clit just as fast as his hand was rubbing his prick. Share and share alike, I thought, especially when there's a little bit of serendipity and excitement thrown in.

Suddenly, I had a brilliant idea. I purposely tuned the channel to show that gave enough ambient light to really illuminate my nudity. Once I found one, I slowly got up and moved, naked, to the window. It must have been our communal good fortune, because at that moment he noticed movement in my room, looked over, and saw me standing near the window with one hand pulling on my left breast's nipple and the other moving somewhat violently in my pussy.

Through closed eyes I saw him and smiled brightly as I began to experience a very nice sized orgasm. Concurrently he realized who it was and just stared at my body (he'd only seen it with a bathing suit on last time). All of a sudden, his hand stopped pumping, seeming to hold the little baseball bat between his legs still. Even from this distance I thought I could see the reservoir tip on his condom pulse with spurts of his wonderful white wetness. Once, twice, three times, four times. He kept shooting and I kept feeling waves of excitement coursing through my body, my hand still against my clit, my entire groin tense, my own wetness beginning to drip down my inner thighs.

Seven, eight, nine. I finally thought I counted ten good sized spurts of his cum. Very impressive for a guy who is not a kid any longer. Eventually we looked at each other through heavy lidded eyes and smiled. It was then that I think I really shocked Harvey.

Standing there, I took one hand and made a motion as if I was jerking off a cock. Then I made it look as though I was removing a condom from the imaginary cock, careful not to spill any of the imaginary semen from the imaginary condom. Holding it up and pointing at his cock I mouthed "I want that."

Harvey, still somewhat in shock from our distant, but shared mutual orgasms, mouthed back "Are you sure?"

I nodded, quickly picked up my robe from behind the bathroom door, my electronic room key, slammed the door behind me and ran around the corner. Harvey, similarly attired, was standing in a doorway with a smile on his face and a condom with a very, very full reservoir in one hand.

It sounds absolutely nuts and I know you'll think I am even more insane than you already do, but I simply asked him "Can I have some cum?"

"If you and Sara and I hadn't met and talked three years ago, I would probably have called the manager about a female pervert. However, it was so exciting cumming while watching you do the same thing. I would never think of denying a nice young woman like you the fruits of my labors. Sara is going to love this when I tell her."

Standing on my tiptoes, I gave him a kiss on the cheek, took the condom and simply said "Thanks."

As I was walking away cradling the reservoir in my palm I called out "I hate to run and eat, but I'm about to have dessert. Thanks, Harv."

I returned to my room and lay down on the bed. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I left the curtains open and brought the condom up to my lips. Though there was a small medicinal smell on the outside, as I opened the top I could smell the wonderful scent of cum. Bringing the reservoir end up higher than my mouth, the still warm, wet cum began to spill over my tongue and slowly pool in my mouth. As the delicious taste and the lovely aroma washed over me I came. Just like that. I came at least as strongly as before when I'd been fingering myself. As I lay there shaking from the orgasm more and more of the cum continued to spill out of the condom, flooding my mouth. Damn, Harvey had shot a huge load. (Too bad he was married, I thought briefly, though he wasn't exactly my type.) Though I had to swallow twice, there was still more in my mouth and even some left in the condom.

I slowly collapsed the condom, forcing the remainder of the semen onto my tongue. My orgasm lasted more than a full minute, maybe two, as I continued to savor the cum in my mouth. I played with it, imagining being under several cocks supplying my mouth with a continuous stream of it. I blew bubbles, let it slide down my chin, only to slurp it up again. I let the white exciting liquid start to slide down my cheek, used my fingers to push it back into my mouth only to do it over again. Before the strong semen taste began to diminish (as it unfortunately always does) I even gargled with it, cumming non-stop, and almost giggling from all the fun I was having. Eventually, though, I began feeling my wonderful orgasm beginning to wane.

Finally opening my eyes again after several minutes of pure bliss, I looked at the condom and saw it was completely empty. Sighing a satisfied but longing sigh, I began to fall asleep. I opened my eyes just a bit and thought I saw Harvey jerking off again, but decided it must have just been my imagination as I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I awoke and looked across the way. Housekeeping was cleaning Harvey's room and I remembered that he said he had an early flight. I needed to get moving myself so I packed up my things, showered, made myself a cup of in-room coffee and opened the door a little in my robe to get the morning paper left in front. I opened the paper and a hotel envelope fell out. It was sealed and written on the outside was "Lisa, thanks. Until next time, Harvey."

Inside was, well, you probably guessed: Yes, I had cream with my coffee that morning. It was room temperature, but it hit the spot!

Talk to you soon.

Love,

Lisa

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Email from Lisa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 396 milliseconds