Emergence 02: Linda

'Really? Have you asked him?'

'No. But he has already told me he likes you. And if you will allow me to tell him of your dreams, he'll be right over to see you,' I teased. 'What did Bob say about Jim's fondle of your ass and our little get together the other night?'

'I told him about Jim but not about us, I didn't get a chance,' she said. 'We were watching TV when I told him. He laughed and said, "He does have roaming hands," and then started playing with my boobs and we ended up with me bent over the arm of the couch.'

'So, you didn't tell him about us?'

'Technically no. But that night in bed, I sort of told him that being with you was also fantasy of mine.'

'What did he say?' I asked curiously.

Jan smiled wickedly at me and whispered. '" That's something I would pay to watch." Then we had sex again.'

'How often do you have sex?'

'Well,' she paused thinking for a few seconds. 'Anytime I want, it seems. I just have to look at him sometimes and we do our rabbit impression. I guess once or twice a day.'

I guess my point was escaping her. So, I tried again. 'What happens just before you have sex? What do you do?'

'What do I do?' There was a puzzled look on her beautiful face. Jan took her right ear in her fingers, scratching it gently as she usually did when concentrating. She wasn't getting it.

'OK. Last time you had sex, exactly what did you do before? Think about it.'

'Well...I was bored watching TV so I went and changed. Then I got a book. And next thing we were on the floor, again'

'Jan. What change did you make? Where did you change?'

'I put on my XL t-shirt in the bedroom and...' she stopped. 'Oh, I see. I took my clothes off with the door open giving Bob a strip show. Humm.' She smiled finally catching my drift. 'Do you think I do things deliberately to entice him?'

'Probably. But it could be subconscious on your part.' I laughed as I continued. 'Maybe you're just a horny little broad.' She slapped my arm playfully and smiled at me.

'Maybe I'm just making up for lost time.' She suggested as we rose to leave. 'Or you have been corrupting my morals?'

We had walked but a short distance when both our phones bleeped with email messages. We read them at the same time, looked at each other and laughed.

Guys: Long weekend in two weeks. Are you ready? Stick.

We both agreed on the reply: Yes. Will be there. No panties.

'Are you sure Jan?' I asked taking her arm.

She hesitated before answering, 'I'm sure. It's Bob's fantasy.'

More to come.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 553 milliseconds