Emergency Room Treatment

Liz prayed he would let her go. She was feeling the effects of the alcohol and perhaps the pill as well. She had trouble staying focused and feared she would pass out. She did not trust Sparks and struggled to stay awake. He was not done with her yet, however.

He picked up a small device he had brought into the room with him. It was used by massage therapists, a vibrator with a suction cup shaped attachment about the size of a quarter. He plugged it in and it hummed as it began to vibrate the attachment. Nathan took some rubber tubing and wrapped it tightly around the base of each of Liz's breasts, forcing them to bulge out like balloons and making moan with pain. Then he applied the vibrator to her sensitive nipples. She writhed with the tingling sensation, which tickled and made her breasts feel even warmer.

Next he directed the vibrator to her clit and cunt. She wriggled her ass reflexively as the vibrator tingled her joy button. She hated him, but the sensations were too much to resist and she felt herself moving toward an orgasm. Then she felt Nathan's index finger drive into her tender ass hole and begin to wiggle around. He leaned over one of her swollen tits and bit the nipples gently. It was too much for her and she felt herself coming. Her body looked as if an earthquake were rocking under her, her shoulders arching and her as wiggling.

That was the last thing she experienced. He had put a roofer pill in the alcohol and it now took effect, leaving her unconscious and wiping out her memory of Nathan. He took out a digital camera and snapped pictures of the voluptuous woman naked and bound to the bed. He removed all evidence of his presence, and slipped out and went about his duties for the rest of the evening, asking the others if they had seen Nurse O'Neil. He left as the morning shift came on, reporting that O'Neil had apparently left early.

It was not until the middle of the day that Liz was discovered as the crew came in to disinfect the quarantined room. Liz could not remember what had happened. They assumed the biker had raped her and they never knew about Sparks. They never found the bikers and Liz was treated for her injuries and given a month off. Sparks was still working there when she returned and she wondered why he smirked every time he saw her. Eventually, he was caught stealing drugs and ended up in prison where some bikers raped him. Sometimes there is justice.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds