Emil has "Special Needs" Ch. 01

Emil thought all of his brother's friends were pretty nice, but none of them had taken the time to talk to him during their stay, as Lara had. And none of them had insisted on sitting next to him at the dining table for Thanksgiving dinner last night, as Lara had.

What's more the other girl, Karen, whom he remembered from an earlier visit with some of Mike's other friends, had not gone through the trouble of helping him rake the leaves off their front lawn, one of his chores the other morning. But Lara had taken the time to help him, and to talk to him and ask him about his hobbies.

Besides, and perhaps most importantly, Emil found Lara's smile really pretty.

While the rest of the gang was busily loading up the car, Emil found Lara in the kitchen, putting some soda cans into her backpack. She looked up to see him staring at her, but he was not saying anything. She noticed he was still in his T-shirt and pajama pants.

"Your mom suggested I take some snacks for our ride back to the university", Lara explained with a cute smile on her lips.

"Oh", Emil responded quietly.

After Lara zipped her backpack up, she walked towards him.

"I'm glad I met you, Emil. You're a special person. Please take care of your parents while Michael's away at school. And please take care of yourself, too." Lara then got up on her tip-toes to give the tall young man a warm bear hug. She wasn't sure if she did it on purpose or not, but she had felt a hard-on on the Mike's younger brother, while hugging him. "Bye", she finally said, hurriedly walking out to the foyer to meet his parents.

"Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Beauchamp, for welcoming us into your home. It was a wonderful time, and an amazing dinner." She leaned in a little too lightly hug them both.

"Take care, Lara, and keep Mike out of trouble, will you?" Mr. Beauchamp said only half-jokingly, while Mrs. Beauchamp grinned and winked at her.

"I will", she assured them, pretending to be serious, and with that she leaped out to join the rest of her friends already in the car. She ended up sitting in the back with Jeff and Ben, while Karen sat shotgun, minding Mike's intricate sound system.

At that point, Emil came to join his parents at the front door to wave goodbye to the group. The SUV slowly started out of the driveway, then eased down the road, and soon disappeared from view. Emil was already wondering when Lara was coming back for another visit.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds