• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Emily's Diary

Emily's Diary

1234

This story is based on correspondence I had with a couple after they read my submission "Controlling Bobbi" . After sharing some hot older woman / younger guy fantasies based on their teenage neighbour, one day she sent me an e-mail telling me she had actually submitted to his blackmail of her, and that he was now fucking and controlling her. A little while after that, she stopped all correspondence with me, presumably because the young man demanded it. I will let the reader decide for themselves where the reality ends and the fantasy begins. "Emily and Mark" are in their thirties and "Connor" and all the others are over 18.

01

Dear Diary. God it sounds so trite. The last time I wrote those words in this book was over ten years ago, but I absolutely have to tell someone this story and I'm pretty sure you won't tell anyone else.

Well Diary, if you had asked me two months ago if this would ever happen I would have told you "never" but this afternoon while Mark was at work, I let the neighbour's son fuck me in our living room. First, I had to kiss him, and let him feel me up, groping my breasts and squeezing my ass through my slacks before he made me strip naked for him. He ordered me to lay down and then fucked me until he came after which he dressed and walked out the door while I lay there leaking his cum onto the sofa.

Whew. I'm glad that's out. I couldn't keep it bottled up inside any more. I had to tell, because I know that this is only the beginning. Well actually the beginning goes back almost a year...

Of course, Mark is really the kinky one. He's always reading erotic fiction on the net and trying to figure out ways to get me involved. About a year ago, he took me out to dinner at a restaurant but I had to be completely naked under my dress. Our waiter was a young guy and he was really checking me out throughout the whole meal. I'm pretty sure he got a couple good downblouse views. Of course Mark saw the whole thing. When we got home, he was a wild man in bed.

After that, he seemed obsessed with stories about older women and younger men. Our neighbour has an eighteen year old son. He looks a bit geeky to me, not at all my type, but some women might think he is kind of cute, with his short shock of ginger hair and lots of freckles. Mark has been trying to get me to come on to him for a while now. He does silly things like sabotage some item in our home, then get me to call and ask if Connor can come over to help me get it working.

In this game, I pretend that Mark is not home, when in fact he is hiding somewhere he can monitor the action. He always gets me to wear skimpy clothing and hang around exposing myself while Connor tries to help. Sometimes I show a lot of cleavage, other times a lot of leg.

Not long ago we did this and Mark insisted I wear a short skirt with thong panties. I needed to bend over to show Connor what the problem was. Mark, said that Connor took a picture of my partly exposed ass and thong with his phone when I was bent over. Mark has often rubbed my pussy until I cum, as he asks me how many of Connor's friends I think have seen that picture.

Sometimes, Mark would blindfold me or tie me up and pretend to be Connor and fuck me. Other times he would ask me to call out Connor's name when I came. It really made him horny and the sex was always volcanic when we did it. Mark sits around on standby a lot at work so he has time to fantasize and e-mail me sexy dirty stories and scenarios involving young men which we can review when we are in bed together. With all this repetition. I have to admit the idea began to turn me on too. Just as a fantasy though, not ever to become reality

So, as I said, these silly games were pretty much harmless until a couple weeks ago, when Mark read a story where the woman left a naked picture of herself jammed in the printer and called a young man to help her fix it. Of course the young guy saw the naked picture, when the printer restarted. Mark absolutely loved the idea but our black and white laser printer wasn't suitable.

Instead of the printer, he sabotaged my software plug-ins then got me to call Connor for help. Of course before he did that he made sure a revealing picture of me was available from the desktop. No sooner had Connor sat down to try to help me, than Mark rang the house phone from his cell. I had to run to the kitchen to answer it, leaving Connor alone with the computer. There I was in the kitchen with my pussy literally drooling as Mark talked dirty to me about what Connor was seeing. I finally had to hang up on him before he made me cum right then and there.

Well Diary, it seems that after all the teasing we had put him through, and being alone with full unchaperoned access to my entire computer, Connor couldn't resist snooping around a bit to see what he might find. Apparently he had a memory stick with him and he copied an entire folder of sexy pictures Mark had taken of me, either partially or completely nude. It never occurred to me that he would also have full access to my e-mail folder and he saved copies of dozens of our sexy fantasy conversations about young men in general, and about him in particular.

Mark had kept me talking for quite a while, longer than I realized while Connor was on the computer. When he came down and said it was all fixed, he had a kind of funny smile on his face but he never said a word. Not one word until he came to the door this afternoon that is.

I was not expecting visitors when I answered the door, and was a bit surprised to see Connor. I greeted him politely and asked what he wanted. He seemed very nervous when he said we needed to talk and asked if he could come in. When we got to the living room, he dropped the bombshell. He pulled out two full size pictures of me. One in a bra and panties, the other naked from behind. He told me that if I didn't want the pictures and stories to be sent to my family and my colleagues at work, including my boss, then I better be prepared to do what he said.

When I threatened to call the police, he laughed and said that would be fine. He would simply say that it was me who was trying to seduce him and he would give them all the supporting evidence he had from the memory stick. I knew I was trapped, but instead of being frightened or angry, I felt my pussy start to melt. Oh my God. He was really going to take control of me, and I couldn't do anything to stop it. When Connor saw the look on my face, he seemed to immediately gain confidence and ordered me to kiss him.

And so it was, Diary, that I found myself standing in my living room being groped through my clothes while kissing Connor and letting him push his tongue between my lips. Having me submit to his attentions made him bolder still, and soon he stepped back and ordered me to strip for him. Having been subjected to Mark's endless fantasy scenarios, I found that the real act of submission to this young man caused my tummy to melt and my pussy to leak. My brain was screaming that this couldn't be happening, but it was, and it turned me on like nothing else.

My shaking fingers moved to open the buttons on my blouse. It seemed like time stood still as Connor's eyes devoured each new piece of my exposed flesh. When the blouse was open he told me to get it off and then drop my slacks. One button, one zip and I was standing in front of my neighbour's son in nothing but panties and bra. Of course those needed to go too.

After walking around me twice to enjoy the view, Connor made me lie on the couch and spread my legs. His eyes never wavered from my pussy as he dropped his pants to reveal his rock hard cock. When it popped into view, I couldn't help but stare. It was so pink and so hard. I lay riveted to the spot as he moved between my legs and pressed his cock to my entrance.

I had to reach down to help him line himself up, and when I did he roughly pushed all the way in. This was not lovemaking it was fucking. Without any apparent concern for my pleasure, he roughly gabbed my tits and immediately began thrusting vigorously. My whole body shook and my head banged the arm of the couch on each stroke. In no time at all I heard him grunt and felt the rush of his hot seed as it jetted into my cunt.

It was like a geyser. The strongest jets of cum I ever felt hit the top of my pussy again and again. Finally he collapsed on top of me, laying there in a stupor for a moment before pulling his softening cock from my body. He grabbed my panties and wiped himself with them, pulled up his pants and turned to go. As he left he told me to keep shut up about it if I didn't want the pictures sent. He said he would be back soon for some more action.

That is why, Diary, as I lay freshly fucked, leaking Connor's load on our couch, I decided to get you out again. You are the only one I can tell who won't blab my secret to the world. I only wish you could help me decide what, if anything I am going to tell Mark when he gets home.

02

Dear Diary. Well, true to his word, Connor stopped by again today. When I let him in he pulled me into a rough kiss and groped my tits. He ordered me to strip and watched closely as I complied. When I was naked, he told me to turn round for inspection. I didn't see his phone until I was facing him again and heard it click. OH GOD. He had taken at least one picture. I know I should have been afraid, and I was, but I was also aroused. He could do what he wished, I had completely lost control.

Smiling, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bedroom. After throwing the spread aside, he pushed me down onto the bed and told me to spread myself. This act of submissively exposing my sex to him as he began to disrobe immediately started my juices flowing.

This time he stripped naked and rubbed himself up and down my body before telling me to put him inside. Obediently I reached down to guide his stiff cock into my wet cunt. His hands again went to my tits, kneading them as he pushed himself in to the hilt. He paused there a moment to savour the feeling of being completely enveloped in my, by now, hot wet pussy.

Then he began to fuck me with a passion. He groped my tits, pulled my nipples and pummeled my pussy with his cock as I lay submissively beneath him. I have to admit, Diary, that the whole scenario was making me so excited I was building towards an orgasm when he pushed all the way in, went completely rigid and shot jet after jet into me. When he pulled out, I so wanted more, but that was not to be.

He stepped into the master bath to clean up and take a piss, then dressed. Once again admonishing me to keep my silence as he walked out. For the second time, he had used me for his pleasure, filled me with his seed, and abandoned me.

The sex is rubbish. He cums too quickly for me to reach my peak, but being controlled by this teen boy and having him use me for his pleasure is driving my libido into the stratosphere. I couldn't stop myself from dipping my finger in his deposit and rubbing it over my clit until I came.

When Mark came home, I broke down and told him what Connor was doing to me. At first he went ballistic. He yelled and threatened and talked about calling the police, but then as he calmed down, he got that funny look on his face and started asking me for details. I told him everything, and let him read my diary entries. We fucked like rabbits all night. Oh Diary. What is happening to me?

03

Dear Diary. If I thought that Connor might slow down his control I was sadly mistaken. Today he walked right in and dropped his clothes just inside the door. He told me to come over to him and after pulling off my tee shirt and bra, ordered me to take him in my hand and stroke him. Of course, he was giving my naked tits a work over and pushing his tongue into my mouth as I did. Once again, my submission caused me to get soaking wet in no time.

After a few minutes of this activity, he broke away and told me to come into the kitchen with him. Bold as brass, he walked over to the refrigerator and took out a beer. After taking a big drink, he told me to drop my drawers and bend over the kitchen table. When he moved in behind me, I felt his rigid cock brush against my arse before he lined himself up and pushed himself in.

I really like it from behind. That, added to my feelings of being controlled and fucked by this young man had my arousal in overdrive. I felt myself quickly approaching orgasm, but once again, Connor was first to cum. I was close, but not close enough. Even the feel of his hot seed jetting into the top of my cunt was not enough to push me over the top. Spent, he pulled back and wiped our combined juices onto my bottom.

He made me stay bent over like that while he finished his beer. I was so horny, and needed to cum so badly, that I reached between my legs and started stroking my lips and dipping my fingers in the cum leaking down my thigh. I started to stroke first one, then two fingers into my wet tunnel circling my clit every other stroke. I was in my own little world and almost didn't hear the click of his phone, but when I did the thought of him having and sharing those photos with God only knows who, pushed me over the edge and I came like a freight train.

He's obviously starting to gain confidence, Diary, and I really don't know where he might take me on this journey of submission. I don't know, and there is nothing I can do to stop it even if I did

04

Dear Diary. I can't believe his audacity. Today he just walked in the door and told me to drop to my knees. Almost before I was down there, he had his stiff dick in his hand and was pushing it at my face. Of course I have given blow jobs before, but this was so sudden and unexpected, that it caught me off guard.

Connor groaned loudly as I sucked him until my cheeks collapsed. Once again, there was no romance here. I was sucking him off. He was in control and my brain was screaming with excitement and arousal. How can this be, Diary? What is he turning me into?

As I continued to suck and lick him, he grabbed my head and pressed his cock to the back of my throat. I don't often suck Mark, but when I do I am always careful not to go too far down to avoid gagging. As soon as Connor's cock approached the back of my mouth, I gagged. I pulled back, but Connor just pressed right back in. When I gagged again, he shot his load directly into my mouth.

I do not really like the taste or texture of sperm and I only rarely swallow for Mark, but Connor gave me no choice. I coughed and gagged, but his whole load was deposited directly in my mouth and he ordered me to swallow it. He then took great pleasure in wiping the leakage from my chin, cheeks and neck with his fingers and making me lick them clean.

After wiping himself off on my pullover, he zipped himself up and was gone, leaving me kneeling in my foyer with the pungent taste of his cum in my mouth and throat. A taste that returned all afternoon in little belches as I digested his load.

I might have wondered where such a young man could gain such confidence and know about so many different things to make me do for him, but I know he read Mark's sexy e-mails and he's seen the stories we read. I know he's getting this stuff directly from our fantasies, and that's what is making this whole thing so very exciting, and also so very frightening.

When I told Mark about having to swallow Connor's load he got hard as iron. I spent the night sucking my husband off and swallowing his cum too. I think he is getting too into this, Diary. He told me he can't wait to hear what Connor is going to make me do next.

05

Dear Diary. I think that I am developing a conditioned reflex to Connor. When he is doing things to me I am scared, and humiliated, but after he leaves, I can't stop thinking about him controlling me and every time I do my pussy starts to get wet. I'm in a constant state of arousal and I cannot stop playing with myself and making myself cum over and over. Mark and I are fucking constantly as he questions me about my activities with Connor every night. I can't believe how hot it is making him and how it has made our sex life so much more intense.

Today when I let Connor in, he told me to strip off my top. He wanted it slow and sexy like an exotic dancer and that's what I gave him. I felt so cheap being a stripper for this neighbourhood boy, but I had to do it. When I was topless, he made me clasp my hands behind my back and keep them there while he played with my tits and pulled on my nipples. Until he had them sensitive and standing at full attention.

I couldn't believe that I just stood there, with my pussy leaking and my hands behind my back as he groped me for his pleasure, continuing to tweak and diddle my now throbbing nipples. It was almost a relief when he ordered me to lay down on the sofa and put my hands above my head. When he had me positioned to his satisfaction, he dropped his pants and moved toward me, his stiff cock leading the way.

As I lay there panting from excitement, he straddled my middle and pressed his cock into my cleavage, ordering me to squeeze my breasts together around it. He then began a slow thrusting of his hips, sliding his rigid dick through the tunnel between my breasts. After three or four strokes, he pulled out and spit a huge gob between my tits. Then he ordered me to spit too. It was so humiliating to have him spit on me and order me to spit on myself, but he is in control now. The lubrication of our combined spittle allowed his cock to slide easily between my tits hitting the bottom of my neck on every thrust.

It didn't take too long before he told me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue. He made me keep my mouth open and insisted that I not swallow as he shot jet after jet of his thick cum onto my tongue and teeth. Then, after ordering me not to move, he jumped off me grabbed his phone and took several pictures of me like that before telling me to swallow it all.

As he was putting his pants on he told me he was tired of waiting for me to open the door when he came and he wanted his own key. At first I refused. There was no telling what he would do if he had full access, and then it hit me. He was already fucking me and making me blow him. I could never refuse to let him in anyway, and so I took a spare key off the rack and gave it to him. My pussy tingled with excitement as I watched him add it to his ring.

When he left, I went to the bedroom, pulled out my vibrator and made myself cum. Twice. Later that night, Mark brought me off another three times while he fucked me. Oh God, Diary. What am I becoming?

06

Dear Diary. Last night was a hard night at work and I was exhausted, I didn't hear a thing when Mark left for work this morning, I just slept right through. When I woke some time later sunlight was leaking through the blinds. I felt a warm body snuggled against my back and a hard prick pressing into my ass. Sunlight! It was late, and Mark should be gone. I was suddenly awake and spun round to see Connor's smiling face. How in hell? Oh yes. He had simply used his key, walked in and crawled into my bed.

Now that I was awake, Connor pasted his lips to mine and pushed his tongue into my mouth. His hands were everywhere. Cupping my tits and pulling my nipples. Sliding behind me to grab my ass and in front of me to rub my pussy. I couldn't stop myself from reaching down and grabbing his cock to squeeze and stroke it as my arousal increased.

It was only a matter of minutes before he threw off the covers, yanked off my panties, pushed my legs apart and mounted me, sliding his young cock balls deep on the first stroke. I couldn't stop myself from wrapping my legs around his hips, even if I'd wanted to. In this position, Connor had unobstructed access to my sex. Soon he was pulling almost all the way out, then pressing back in until his pubic hair ground into my clit. I was right on the verge of climax when I felt his body go rigid and the strong jets of cum spray my womb.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Emily's Diary

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds