Emma Finds her Mistress Again

"Yes, us girls can find lots to do and talk about from the past." My mouth opened and closed as I heard this. Andrew was already up and kissing me goodbye. We went to the door to see them off. I kissed him again as though I wouldn't see him again. They left, I watched them wave and the car disappear. The ground seemed precarious beneath my feet as I followed Susan back into the room watching her bare tanned legs and swinging hips in her short skirt. Grateful for the security of my chair I sat down.

She stood by her seat and picked up her drink, lifting and drinking as she looked at me over the rim of the glass. Her figure outlined against the window. Her waist showing off her hips and breasts.

"Every cloud so to speak."

"I don't know what you mean." My voice sounded high and strained.

"Oh I think you do." Grinning. "Do you ever think of our secret, how you were with me? Do you still get as wet as you used to thinking of what we did?" I opened my mouth to speak without anything coming out. All I could hear was the pounding of blood in my ears and the feel of heat, such intense heat on my face. I tried desperately for some control over the situation.

"That was a long time ago." My throat dry.

"I didn't say it wasn't. I asked about your fantasies." I looked at the floor, away from her eyes. "You used to please me so much." She drained her glass.

"Did I?" I whispered it. Not able to ignore it. Craving and yet fearful of her answer and where it would lead.

"Oh yes. You were a good little girl then. You did as you were told impeccably."

She came and sat on the edge of my chair, her fingers stroked my hair, gently pulling my head back until it lay along the back my throat upturned, exposed, vulnerable. Her fingers playing over my cheeks and mouth. My breathing ragged again. I felt my nipples hardening on my thrust out breasts. I couldn't understand why my body would betray me. Angry at it I felt the need to say something.

"I'm married Susan. I'm not a lesbian. I'm not. I'm married."

"Hush child." Her ministrations continued.

"I've got my life sorted now. Please. I'm married, in control of things, Andrew is good."

"Does he do what you tell him like John does for me?"

"Yes." Her fingers were on my throat now. Her eyes held mine in their grasp.

"That's good," she soothed. "Does being in control make you as wet as when you were controlled by me?"

"No." The word just popped out. I felt my face blush again. "But..." I lapsed into silence.

"You're wet now aren't you Emma?" I looked at her and closed my eyes trying to hide.

"Open your eyes again Emma. I asked you a question." Her face was much nearer. I had to lick my lips again.

"Yes."

Her mouth came down to my face and kissed me. Lots of little kisses over my face and lips. Her fingers were on my chest, slowly moving over my skin. I realised I was whimpering. My lips began to kiss back. Her hand slid inside my top, inside my bra, over my breasts. I moaned loudly into her mouth. I was lost. Her hand played with my nipples, squeezing them, twisting. I was pushing up to her now and her tongue entered my mouth and I opened for her. My nipples were on fire now. She kissed and kissed me and played with my nipples until I was squirming. Hurting but not hurting for some reason.

"Your body is mine Emma. You know that don't you? I want to see it Emma. I want you naked for me like before. You want that too don't you?"

"Please. Please. They'll come home"

"Do it for me. Now Emma."

Still kissing her I began to struggle with my clothes. I kicked my shoes off, I had my trousers undone and pushed down before she told me to stand. I stood. My trousers hanging loose around my thighs, one breast hanging out, my straps down. It was embarrassing.

"Carry on." I did until I was naked. I was panting. She smiled at me. I was naked for her again. Oh God it felt both good and awful. Her hand moved and touched my thigh, it moved apart immediately. It wasn't me in control anymore. I was hers. Hers. A tear fell down my cheek but my hips jerked as she held me in her hand.

"Oh my! You are still that wet little slut I knew and loved. You are ever wetter than I remember. Aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"You know."

"Tell me."

"Because... because... of you. And... what you make me do."

"What's that my little wet slut Emma?"

"Obey you." A quiet whisper and my hips jerked out of control against her hand. Slippery, disgustingly wet and bloated.

"Good girl. Cum for me now." I held her wrist with my hands as I grunted and desperately rubbed my pussy against her hand. It didn't matter what I looked like then, nor the sounds that came from my mouth or my sodden pussy. Nothing mattered any more apart from my need for her to let me cum. I remember being terrified that she would stop me before I reached it but she didn't. Suddenly I was rigid, pressing against her. The next moment the peace shattered and I was crying out and jerking like a mad woman on her hand.

Gradually my awareness returned. I was kneeling, my head on her bare legs.

"What do you say Emma?"

"What? What?"

"Say thank you to your Mistress for letting you cum."

"Mistress?"

"Yes Emma. I am your Mistress aren't I? And you are my slut. I own your body now. I own your sex. You are giving it all to me again aren't you? Remember what it feels like to know that Emma? You want to be owned don't you slut, you want to submit?" Her voice hypnotic.

"Yes Mistress."

"And what do you say now, slut?"

"Thank you Mistress. Thank you for letting me cum."

"That's a good little slut. Oh yes."

She stood up, pressing against my nakedness. I felt her undo her skirt, felt the material slide against me. I could smell her excitement. I wanted her. I wanted to please her. My pussy pulsed more juices from within. "Take them off me." I pulled down her panties, down her legs and off her feet. Now pleasure your Mistress, slut."

I kissed her shoes, her feet. I kissed up each leg. Licking her skin to taste every part of her. Slowly up her legs until I got to the top of her thighs. I was afraid. I didn't want to upset her. Her fingers slid into my hair and she opened herself with her fingers, she was dark pink inside, glistening. The smell of her arousal was in my nose strong. I looked at her matted hair over her mound and the thick lips pouting open slightly. She held me just away from her. Her fingers caressed her clit, running around her lips.

"What do you want slut?"

"Please. To kiss you."

Her finger left her sex and suddenly I felt her hand slash across my cheek. It didn't hurt a lot but the shock was tremendous. "Mistress!"

"Sorry Mistress." I blurted out quickly. "Sorry Mistress. Please can I lick you? Please? Sorry."

"That's better slut. Do it. Now"

Her hand in my hair pulled me to her. Oh yes. I kissed those lips. I felt the flesh of her mound and the slit of her sex. I tasted the juices from my Mistress's pussy. I licked and kissed her gently all over, exploring her flesh, exploring her responses. I slid over her. My face, my mouth, my lips, my tongue, giving her pleasure. Her body was pressing rhythmically against me. My neck ached due to having to bend up between her open legs. she fucked my face. Her juices covering me. Grinding her open pussy into my face, over my face, filling me with the taste and smell of her. My own body pulsing strongly. I wanted to cum but couldn't. I was for her pleasure not mine. She came. She allowed it out from within so slowly and with such control. Not like me, not like the animal slut I was, but with poise like everything else about her. I dared look up and found her with her eyes closed, a hand grasping a breast. I watched her as she relaxed and she half opened her eyes and looked down at me, my mouth still at her pussy.

"You're beautifully submissive Emma."

Her sex thrust forward again and I was rubbed over her, trying to lick to pleasure, trying to kiss, but really I was being used to fuck Mistress. She came again.

After I was told to lay on the carpet at her feet, with my legs spread wide and up, my arms beneath me, my hands grasping my buttocks so my open pussy thrust up as did my tits. It felt so perversely thrilling to be so openly displayed to someone else, to have my wantonness displayed so explicitly. Susan, my Mistress, wouldn't allow me to close my eyes either; I had to keep eye contact with her as she sat on the edge of the chair looking down on me. 'My Mistress', oh God yes! My make-up had obviously been cleansed and was now replaced by her drying cum and my own fluids cooled my thighs and hot sex. I imagined how I looked to her and shuddered.

"You have a nice body, slut." She seemed to just talking aloud to herself. Her arm moved and her fingers idly played over my sensitive skin. The tips of them finally played delicately over my bloated lips making my stomach cramp at times as I tried to keep myself under control of sorts. "Now, do you want to give yourself to me fully? I don't want your marriage and outside life, just your body and sex. Well, do you want me to take you?"

"Yes." My throat dry. From the side I just had a moments impression of her hand about to hit me. Hit my tit. I tried to take out my hand from under me but couldn't in time. The hand slapped my breast hard and I bucked up in pain beneath her. Pain, yet my vagina pulsed strongly, everything seemed so mixed up.

"Mistress!"

"Oh yes, Mistress! Sorry Mistress! I am so sorry Mistress! I do want to be yours Mistress! Please take me, please take me Mistress!"

Her fingertips had returned to my lips now. "Are you sure that you really want me to take you on again."

"Oh please Mistress! Please, I am yours Mistress"

"I might. If you are a good little slut"

"Oh yes, yes, I will be for you Mistress." Her fingers found my clit and I began to jerk my hips. "Oh God yes, Mistress."

"Will you be a very, very obedient slut for me?"

"Oh God yes. Yes Mistress." My words drifted into whimpers, then grunts as she fingered me. I became aware that she was also playing with herself.

"Cum for me slut." It was an order. I came like a disgusting slut for her, screaming. My body bucking caught as it was by my hands beneath me and incapable of moving. I was a mass of pleasure.

She left me on the floor for a while. She came back clean and dressed. I was allowed to clean myself a dress and redo my make-up later as she watched. When the men came back there was not the vaguest sign of my submission or of my acceptance of my new role.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds