• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emma's Exploration Ch. 01

Emma's Exploration Ch. 01

12

This is a sequel to my last work. If you like this it, I hope you will check out the first one (Emma's Sentence). I think this story stands on its own, so no need to read the read the other one first. Be warned that Emma's Sentence is Nonconsent/Reluctance, if that isn't your kind of thing.

***

It was four days after Emma had attended the Punishment Center. She kept her promise to herself and texted Sam as soon as she got home to ask him on a second date. She had ruined their last date a few weeks ago by being in a glum mood about receiving a traffic ticket but he said yes, and she had chance to redeem herself tonight.

Of course, she had also dove back into the survivor's group forum she had found. The website was dedicated to supporting people who had run afoul of the recent legal reforms that replaced a lot of fines jail sentences with corporal punishments. Emma had been sentenced to a J31 which, translated from legalese, meant she had been stripped naked and her breasts were pinched and flogged.

She had posted about her experience and she had been overwhelmed with supportive responses and private messages. Love bombing like that seemed to be the forum's way to help people who had just gotten through a traumatic experience. However, Emma didn't feel traumatized, but she had a confusing, tangled ball of emotions rolling around her head. Obviously, the Punishment Center was terrible, and she never wanted to go back, but she was embarrassed to admit that she had built a fantasy around one of the cute guards. She had been aroused stripping for him.

Fearing ridicule and hurt feelings, Emma decided against including that in her posts. Two days later, however, she had been messaged by one of the website administrators. She was invited to a private forum only for people whose sentence was complete. Apparently, many had expressed embarrassment writing about some aspects of their ordeals, so the site admins created a private area to be a judgement free zone.

She decided to give it a shot. Before going to bed, Emma asked if anybody else had developed a crush on a guard or had been turned on by the whole process. When she woke up, there were dozens of replies. Reading through them, she found that nobody had judged her. Some women said they felt the same way and were just as confused. Others told her it was totally normal to cling to whatever she needed to distract her from her ordeal. Any remaining shame melted away, the supportive messages made her feel so normal.

Some posts were outliers, though, a couple people suggested that she should explore some BDSM websites saying that it had helped them. That wasn't what she had expected, but it was interesting. She had a vague notion of what BDSM was but had never researched it before.

Emma started to browse the internet exploring the topic. Clicking past some of the more hardcore websites, she was drawn to the websites that explained BDSM in uplifting, empowering ways. She realized she liked the idea of being able to choose to submit and it being her choice to give somebody else power over her.

Being controlled like that turned her on, and roleplay scenes intrigued her. "I could do that," she thought to herself, fantasizing about replaying her Punishment Center ordeal. Some of the pain stuff scared her, she wouldn't be doing it to that extreme again, but maybe she needed just a little pain at the end to make if feel real. She was excited, this explained everything! The desire to feel controlled was what stirred in her while she was stripped and tied down by the hot guard.

Now that she was getting dressed for the night, her mind raced through the previous day's explorations. Emma wanted to shout her new discovery to the heavens. She didn't have to be ashamed or confused, there was this whole community that she could join, and they had words to describe her desires.

Still, she thought it was something to keep on the down low, for now, "It seems like a lot for the second date, but maybe one day."

She had already showered and applied makeup that lightened her heavily freckled face and now she debated what to wear tonight. She committed herself to making tonight better than the last one. "No reason to be a prude tonight. Let's take him home."

She pulled on a lacy, light blue thong and a matching push-up bra to make her little AA breasts look a little bigger. Checking herself out in the mirror, she knew he would like this look.

She chose a slinky, black, sleeveless, dress that showed off the freckles on her chest and arms. It was tight against what little curves she had and fell above her knees, showing off her long, toned legs. Checking the weather on her phone, she decided to eschew tights. "I'll survive the cold, it's not too bad out."

Having put on diamond stud earrings, she stood in front of the mirror braiding her long, red hair. Her mind strayed back to when she was getting ready for her first date, it was at this point that she'd been interrupted by a knock on the door. A uniformed man had delivered her summons and completely ruined her night. Luckily that didn't happen now, instead she looked at herself satisfied in the mirror, "Looking good, Em." She walked to the door and, slipping on black ballet flats, left her apartment.

***

Emma walked into the sushi restaurant. She found Sam very impressive, he was charming and easy on the eyes, blessed, as he was, with light brown hair that was just the right amount of messy and an easy smile. He was just a little taller than her, but he had broad shoulders and he always wore nice clothes. Tonight, he wore khaki pants and a blue and white striped button-down shirt. "He really is my type," she thought to herself.

When he saw her approaching the table, he stood to greet her, checking her out as she walked up. Emma tilted her head up for a kiss as they hugged. "Not messing around this time."

"You look good tonight," he said, "I'm glad we are doing this again."

"Me too."

Soon they had put in their orders and were nursing Japanese beers. The conversation was much better than the last date, easy and free flowing. Emma was liberated from the anxiety from her traffic ticket and she was feeling good about herself.

***

It was an hour later. Time had zipped by as they enjoyed each other's company. Sam and Emma were just finishing the ice cream sundae they were sharing. Emma was so happy they were clicking, she knew she was right about him. Not wanting it to end, she tried to steer the conversation to what they were doing afterward, hoping to head to one of their apartments.

"This date has been so great. I really hope it can keep going after dinner, it's so much better than last time." She immediately realized she shouldn't have brought up the last date. It could lead to awkward conversation. "Maybe, he'll let it slide."

Sam laughed. "It was better than the last one. You were distracted, it's ok. So, I guess that ticket must not have been so bad. How much did it cost?"

Emma blushed. "He thinks it was just a fine. Did I hide it so well the last few weeks? Should I tell him?" Her mind rushed through her options. "I really like him, maybe I shouldn't lie to him. Then again, this could scare him off." She took the last bite of ice cream to give her a few more seconds to decide. "Let's just tell him. Maybe he'll be into it."

She grimaced slightly, "It was a little more than a fine."

Sam's eyes lit up. Emma could tell that he was interested and knew what she was intimating. He was the one that warned her about the new punishments, so he wasn't clueless. She was embarrassed to continue, and decided to put the ball in his court, "Do you want to talk about it?"

He hesitated before smiling at her, "I have to say, you have my imagination running. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I imagine it must be, um," he hesitated, "embarrassing."

"I'm a little embarrassed, but I want to tell you. Maybe not here, though," she said, suddenly aware of the surrounding tables in the crowded restaurant. Finishing off her drink, she suggested, "Let's go somewhere more private."

"Like where?"

Emma decided just to cut to the chase. Maybe the forum had given her confidence to speak her mind, "Let's go to my apartment, it's plenty private. I'll tell you my story, maybe we'll think of something to do afterward." She winked at him so there was no way he could miss her meaning.

She studied his face. He looked awestruck. "This must be the greatest thing to ever happen to him. I hope we both like what we get."

"I'll get the bill," he exclaimed, struggling to keep his cool.

A few minutes later they were headed back across campus toward her apartment. Emma was ecstatic that the night was going her way, this cute man was coming back to her apartment, she was going to share her experience with a real person instead of strangers on the internet, and, surely, she was going to get some tonight. "No way he can say no to me," she thought, knowing she was at the top of her game.

She grabbed his hand, walking close to him down the sidewalk. "So, tell me, what do you think happened?" she asked.

"Um, I don't know."

"I want to know what you're expecting."

"I feel like I'm being tested. I don't know what they do in those places.

"Oh, come on, I know you know some things, guess!"

He hesitated before answering her seriously, "I don't want you to think I'm some perv."

"I'm not going to judge you. I want to tell you, it's just," she paused to consider her words, "it's just weird to say it first."

"That's why I don't want to sound like a perv. You can just show me when we get to your place."

Emma laughed, glad he knew what was coming. "You have to guess before we get there. We have to talk about something on our walk."

"Fine, let me think," he put on a fake serious look as he checked her out. "Well, they definitely made you take your clothes off."

Emma laughed again, "Obviously."

"All of them?"

Her mind jumped back to her visit to the Justice Center. She had been made to strip off and been tied to a couch. It wasn't all a great memory, but it wasn't the worst part of her ordeal. "Unfortunately, but that wasn't the worst part."

"We don't have to talk about it if it was bad."

He was being so nice and sensitive, it made Emma much more confident in sharing her experience with him. "No, thank you for being so nice, but I want to talk about it. Be curious," she commanded, "I can tell you are."

"Was it that obvious?"

"You're face gave it away back at the restaurant. It's fine, I was hoping to talk about it eventually, although I didn't expect it this fast."

"Fine, I admit I was curious. So, what happened? Just tell me."

Emma was still embarrassed to say it out loud. "No, you have to guess."

Finally ending the awkward dance, he took a stab, "Did they spank you?"

Emma hesitated, before deciding to continue being coy, "In a way."

Sam looked at her, raising his eyebrows.

"Am I really going to tell him this part, yet?" she wondered to herself. "I'll tell you later. We are almost to my place anyway."

They turned off the street into the parking lot in front of her apartment complex. She entered the code that unlocked the door and he held it open for her. "What a gentleman."

They stepped into the elevator and waited as it rose. Emma looked at their reflection in the mirrored door both nervous and excited. She planned on reliving the best parts of her Punishment Center visit, but that was still risky. She was really putting herself out there. "I hope he still respects me after this."

The elevator doors parted, and she led him down the carpeted hall to her apartment. She unlocked the door and stepped in, kicking off her shoes. Sam followed her lead, slipping off his loafers.

Finally, now that they were somewhere private, she kissed him, pressing him against the wall as their lips met.

Pulling away, she said, "Wait for me in the living room, I'm going to the bathroom. I'll tell you the story when I get back."

Sam pulled her close for another kiss. "Sounds good to me."

They walked further into her apartment. Sam headed to the couch as she walked through the living room to the bathroom. She closed the door and leaned onto the sink, looking into the mirror.

Emma stared at her freckled visage, "Am I really going to do this?" She could just go grab him and take him to bed. He wouldn't complain. "No, this is going to be fun," she assured herself, "Gonna do something new."

Confidently, she walked out of the bathroom into the living room. Her apartment had laminated floors masquerading as hard wood with white washed walls that she hadn't bothered to decorate. Sam was sitting on the couch facing away from her. Turning his head toward her approach he flashed another smile at her.

She was momentarily worried about the state of her furniture, when she moved in her parents had used her as an excuse to redecorate their house. She'd inherited their ratty, old blue couch and its matching arm chair.

Sam had probably hoped that Emma would sit next to him, but she had other plans. "Sit in the chair," she commanded, pointing to the chair across from the couch, "I need the couch to illustrate my story."

"Whatever you say."

Emma knew she was topping from the bottom. She was going to act like Sam was in charge, but really, she got to make all the decisions, so it wasn't exactly like she wanted. Her research told her that it wasn't that rare in BDSM, so she wasn't concerned. "It's not like we planned this."

"Before we start, you have to promise me something. You can't spread this story around."

"Of course not," he interrupted her.

"And you can't think I'm weird after all of this."

"I promise, I think this is very hot. If this is weird, I'll be weird with you."

Emma smiled feeling so lucky to have found Sam. "Ok, so you're the guard and I'm the prisoner. Does that sound good?"

"Sounds good to me."

"So, I showed up at the Center in Farmville. There are, you know, a bunch of workers telling me where to go. They sent me to a waiting room. It looked like the DMV, it was weird."

"Am I allowed to ask questions?" he interjected.

Emma shrugged, giving him permission.

"What were you wearing?"

Emma laughed, "Are you really asking that? This isn't some phone sex line."

"I want to know. I thought you wanted to tell me."

Emma was still impressed with him. He could have just sat on her couch, listened to his story, and got sex at the end of the night, but he was curious. She found it very charming.

"I wasn't dressed to look good."

"Tell me anyway. You're beautiful no matter what."

"God, he is so perfect," she thought. "I had a sweatshirt and blue jeans, nothing special."

"I'm sure you were hot."

"Thanks. Anyway, they took me into an office where somebody, I'm pretty certain he was the boss, told me what was going to happen."

"And what was that?" he asked.

She was still embarrassed to tell him. Somehow admitting that her breasts had been flogged was worse than she expected. It just seemed so extreme that it might turn him off. "You're just going to have to wait for that. It's not something that is going to happen tonight."

Sam shrugged, indicating he'd be happy no matter what.

Emma continued, "Anyway, they handcuffed me." She spun around, her dress twirling around her, for a moment, putting her arms behind her back to show him, before continuing, "I was so helpless as they took me to my cell." She locked eyes with Sam. He was transfixed, obviously turned on.

"They left me alone in my cell for a while," she decided to omit the detail of the screaming woman in the neighboring cell. She was telling a sexy version of her ordeal, after all.

He was entranced now, "What next?"

Emma knew she was getting to the good part. "No reason to tell him about the hot guard. Sam's my hot guard now."

"Two guards came to my cell, and, we talked for a few minutes, I got to ask questions, stuff like that, and then," she hesitated for maximum impact, "I had to take all of my clothes off."

She stared Sam in the face. He was silent.

She needed him to make her strip, she wanted to show her body to a new man. "Tell me to take off my clothes, Sam."

Sam met her gaze. Taking his role very seriously, he spoke in a clear, commanding voice, "Take off all your clothes, Emma."

That really did it for her, she loved being told what to do. Reaching back to open the zipper on the back of her dress, her body tingled in anticipation. She stopped for a moment to increase the tension. Sam was sitting forward in his seat ready to take in the show. "I hope he's impressed. He probably doesn't know how small by boobs are."

Having pulled down the zipper, her fingers found the hem of her slinky, black dress. Slowly, Emma started pulling it up over her head revealing, first her powder blue, lacy thong, then her flat stomach and, finally, her matching 30AA push up bra. His eyes moved up and down her body. Emma knew he was impressed, there was a bulge in his khaki pants. Feeling good and wanting to show off, she turned slowly showing him her toned butt.

She could feel herself getting aroused. Her nipples were sensitive inside her bra and arousal was stirring between her legs.

"Wow," was all he could mutter as he admired her. She reached behind her back and opened her bra clasp. She held her bra tightly against her chest with one hand as she pulled her arms out from the shoulder straps. All at once she dropped her bra to the floor and kicked it to the side. Her tiny breasts were topped with pointy, pink nipples that stared at Sam. She cupped her breasts, rubbing her nipples and getting them as hard as they could before dropping her hand to her waistband. "No reason to slow down. Guards are impatient."

With no hesitation, she pushed her panties down below her hips and let gravity take them to the floor. She kept her legs clothes, but she couldn't hide her fiery red landing strip or the red lips that disappeared beneath her.

Emma smiled, "So what do you think."

"You are absolutely perfect."

"Not too small?" she asked gesturing toward her breasts.

"No, they're perfect. So, what happened next?"

"You're the guard, what would you do? I'll tell you if you're right."

He put on a show of thinking, "Hmm, did the guard touch you?"

"I wish," she thought to herself. "He could have if he wanted," she said inviting Sam to do whatever he desired.

"He probably searched you. You know, make sure you weren't hiding anything."

"We can do that," she told him before switching back into character, "Where do you want me, sir?"

Sam thought before standing up, "Hands against the wall, so I can pat you down."

Emma was fine with this, it wasn't what happened at the Punishment Center, but it was closer to having Sam in charge, even if he needed her prompting. She walked over to the bare white wall. Turning her back to him she put her palms flat against the wall like she had seen in cop shows, thrusting her ass out toward Sam.

Sam stepped behind her and lightly ran his fingers up and down her sides. The sensation was amazing, each time his fingers touched her it was electric. Emma could feel herself becoming more aroused. She really wanted him tonight. "I have to get through the story first."

Having patted down her legs, stomach and arms, he backed away from her.

Emma teased him for his timidity, "I think you missed a couple places. You have to check me thoroughly."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emma's Exploration Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds