• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Emma's Revenge

Emma's Revenge

Revenge is a dish best eaten cold. I've heard that saying and was never quite sure what it meant. Probably if you wait until the bastards aren't expecting it and then fuck 'em until they come, you'll relish it all the more. Sometimes you just can't wait. This happened when I was nineteen and you can't make this stuff up.

I was still living at home with my mom and my brother who is nine months younger than me. (About the father – wham bam, wham bam, - scram. Enough said?) I got my first real job at Apple as a secretary –who types three words a minute. When the office manager said he gave me the job because he thought I was perkier than the other applicants, I knew he meant that he thought I have nicer tits than the other applicants. My feminist tendencies notwithstanding, I accepted.

I didn't mind the way he looked me over because I was doing the same. We both liked what we saw. His name was Rafael and he waited a respectable length of time before asking me out: six hours. Of course during those six hours he passed my desk about a hundred times and smiled a hundred and one. I wasn't filing a harassment suit because guess who was smiling back?

I'm assigned to the last of six desks. Four of the girls seem welcoming enough; one is looking at my tits and sneering. (I knew I should have worn a looser sweater but then…) I find out her name is Greta and she's the designated office PITA. (Pain in the ass) I try to be friendly by telling her what an attractive mole that is on her nose or some such thing but she's having none of it.

Greta's the 'leader of the pack' so she gives me the orientation tour and lays down the rules: you know, "do not copy your ass on the Xerox machine" etc. I play with the pencils and paper clips until five. It's been a rewarding and fulfilling day.

Two things:

1– The company has a strict policy against fraternization i.e. No intra-office screwing around. Raff said not to worry, others had done it, it's just coffee, we'd be discrete etc. I figured that the worst would be that I could lose my six hours seniority. 2– The stuff I'm going to tell you shouldn't be construed as typical Emma. (Although if you read what I wrote about my brother and me in "Em & M" you might disagree) Remember, this was my promiscuous period.

Twelve hours after meeting him, Raff is seated comfortably across from me in my apartment. Neither of us thinks he's over for coffee. (Ok, ok) He points to his face and says, "What do you see?"

I say, "Your face."

"No" he says, "describe it. What does it make you think: what does it make you feel?"

Oh, it's THAT "what do you see." I'm always amazed at how people come up with new sex games to play. (Well it's a brave new world to this 'Miranda' anyway) He points to my face to explain to me the toboggan ride we're about to embark on and says, "I see intelligent blue eyes that can read a heart and make me want to know the person behind them. I see soft lips that look like a place mine would like to visit. He goes on like that and I'm thinking two things.

"Oooh I like this game."

"This could go on until a week from Tuesday."

I do nice things about his face, which isn't hard and he says, "Take off your blouse." I first think, "Excuse me?" I then think, "hmmmm." Off comes the blouse. Ten minutes later I'm down to bra and panties and he's in briefs. (Snow conditions optimum, we're on our way)

"Take off your bra." ("Yes sir, five down and one to go" I'm thinking)

Raf is seriously scrutinizing my employment applications and he says "Emma, that may be the most perfect pair of tits I've ever seen; I mean I've seen bigger, (Thanks) but none as perfect. They're exactly the same size, (Actually the right is a little bigger than the left but this wasn't a time for debate) and those apricot nipples covering the ends are an invitation. I hoped he wasn't going to wait for an engraved one. He didn't.

He attached his sucker to my tips and did a credible job of answering the question, "can you make Emma's nipples look like pencil erasers?" Affirmative: and talking about firm, the bulge in his briefs was rising to the occasion. When they came off, I said, "What do I see? It's a… It's a…I'm not sure! Let me hold it and feel it; maybe then I can figure it out.

I looked at it, licked it, and pulled it until it was at 'game time' condition. Still didn't know so I gave it a little taste test. Raff was enjoying the exam and I said, "Some people say the body can know things before the mind. Let's see if my body can figure this thing out. Put it here."

He didn't need much more encouragement. He put it there. The usual chaos and thrashing of sex ensues. It feels good but I realize what you've probably realized, - I'm really just playing around.

At this point a thought crosses my head. "It would be fun if M was here to watch." WHAT THE…? Where did that come from? I'm excited by the idea of my brother watching me getting laid. Why? (Remember this happens before the stuff in "Em & M" which makes it perfectly clear why I want him to 'share' the experience.

The next day, Raff was pretty good about the "It was great fun but it was just one…" song I sang to him. He did make one little mistake though; he told one too many people about the non-event.

Greta, who's looking more like Margaret Hamilton in the Wizard of Oz every minute, comes over and say's, "rules are rules…serious breach…need to be reported…" Before I know it I'm 'on the carpet' and the boss is saying how my work isn't up to the high standards of the company and it would be best blah, blah, blah. I wondered what severance pay is for six hours – a doughnut?

I'm to finish the day and clear my desk of the accumulated belongings from my 'career'. (A comb, sucking candies, and a tampon) I see Greta smirking. I get an idea that comes full blown. I'll probably never think this fast again in my life. I go to Louise, (first desk) and whisper, "I find you very attractive and I would love to have sex with you." I go on to explain my 'peculiarity' so everything is out in the open. I want to pee on her and would even pay. I get the expected disgusted reaction. I also get it from the other three I approach.

At the end of the day I go to Greta and tell her, "I see now you did the right thing. I'm glad because it will be a good lesson for me. Please have a drink with me after work and maybe you could give me some advice."

Greta still smirking agrees.

As we leave together I make sure I catch the eyes of the other four girls. I give them each a big smile, a wink and a big 'thumbs up' as I take Greta's arm and we walk out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Emma's Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 651 milliseconds