Endangered Ch. 01

"Fuck, you're tight Dee! Gnnnghhhhaa ... stop! I'm not going to last!" he warned, pausing deep within her until he could regain control. Gritting his teeth, he pushed forward till she engulfed him completely, watching her eyes widen at the sensation of pleasure.

His head gently butted up against the entrance to her womb, as deep as he could penetrate. There was a little splash of pain as he pushed to the hilt, but Annabel cooed in delight, the last of her pain washed away by waves of euphoria, feeling every inch of him. "Holy shit, that's deep ... Chris, I can feel you in my belly."

Holding himself there, he basked in the feeling of being completely inside her sweltering, tight pussy, his balls against her flesh and his body pressing her down into the bed. It felt so right to be like this with her, as intimate as possible. Annabel was also enjoying the sensation, his thick shaft was filling her completely, twitching slightly every now and then, sending pleasure coursing through her body. She rotated her hips experimentally and felt it stir her insides delightfully, touching places she was unaware had existed. He felt so nice and heavy on top of her, sinking them both down deeper into the bed.

Slowly, he pulled out. Annabel whimpered as he withdrew, fighting for every millimetre he removed, but then squealed with joy as he surged all the way home again. Tense with the effort of holding his impending orgasm back, he thrust in, withdrew to his head and re-sheathed fully, repeating stroke after stroke into her velvety depths; and was rewarded with the honour of watching Annabel's monumental sexual awakening, up close.

His paced thrusts rubbed everywhere inside her and started to stimulate her engorged clit, eliciting a series of joyful little sounds from her lips against his neck. She came alive, moaning, whimpering, clutching, grasping, kissing. As she bucked her hips to meet his thrusts, he felt his full testicles tingling, drawing up in anticipation. The delightful build-up made him pump more forcefully into her inflamed pussy and pull her tightly to him with an arm underneath her back. Annabel reciprocated, instinctually wrapping her legs around him to spur his actions, arching and nipping at his shoulder.

This was so much better than she had ever dreamed. His wonderful cock touched everything inside of her, even kissing her cervix gently when he'd pushed as deeply as he could. They were built perfectly for each other. She felt herself building quickly under his masterful thrusts, her pussy fluttering, leaking a trickle of juices she could feel seeping down between her cheeks as she sped toward her climax. Mashing their bodies together and moaning her pleasure into his ear, she needed to feel him come with her.

"Oooaaahhhhaa! Yes! Come for me, Chris ... oh, shit I'm going to come too.... I love you," she squealed brokenly, panting with exertion and bucking on the edge of orgasm. At her words, Chris thrust harder for a few strokes until Annabel's entire body quivered and tensed. "Ohhhh gnnhhh ... aaah!" she managed as her pussy clenched, releasing a gentle stream of joy as her entire body tensed and released, toe-curling pleasure exploding behind her eyelids.

Her spasming almost unseated Chris, who shoved himself firmly to the hilt with a muffled shout as thick ropes of come surged up his shaft into the condom. He held himself at full depth as her delighted snatch milked his cock. He looked down at her, drinking in the absolute beauty of a woman coming beneath him as he came and came, groaning and mumbling in total abandon until he'd spent his last spurts.

As Annabel gradually relaxed, he stirred himself slowly in her hot core, and gave a few short, experimental thrusts with his softening cock, prolonging the pleasure. They stared into each other's eyes for a moment before kissing slowly with a new depth of feeling. Finally he pulled back and reluctantly exited her spent pussy with a slight plop and an accompanying whimper. Chris noticed a small amount of blood, so discarded the condom and cleaned them both with tissues from his bedside table. Annabel was staring up at the ceiling as he lay back down beside her, pulling her into his chest and nuzzling her hair.

"That was amazing, thank you," he said reverently. All she could muster in response was to press her lips into him sleepily and make a contented little mewl.

Encircling her soft body, happy tiredness started to overcome him too. Chris felt fantastic; his only small niggle was a strange feeling in his chest and stomach. It felt unsettled, like there was something moving slightly inside him ... not enough to cause concern in the aftermath of great sex, he dozed with his arms wrapped around his lover. A man now by any definition, he had finally come of age.

***

He was woken sometime later by his own hyperventilations. Something was very wrong. A searing heat rattled around in his chest, burning his insides and making sweat drip off his naked body. He knew it was his dragon, felt it instinctually as it burned hotter still, like white-hot, molten metal jumping inside him. He struggled not to scream in pain, his mind racing as the dragon inside burned away the barrier between them.

Annabel was still somehow asleep, snuggled to his feverish skin with her face almost touching his heaving chest.

Get away from Annabel! This was happening too soon! She wasn't prepared to accept his dragon, hadn't yet taken his warnings seriously, would hate him, be terrified.

Rolling away from her and off the bed with a thump and a strangled cry, he started crawling toward the door, sobs wracking his chest as the fire spread from his chest to the rest of his body. He didn't get far before collapsing with a gurgling moan.

"Chris?!" came her worried cry. She had awoken abruptly, her heart pounding, alone in the bed with noises of agony nearby.

The room was darker, an hour or two must have passed but it was still light outside. Squinting through the dimness, she spotted Chris's form where he lay face-down on the floor, twitching and crying out. She sat up and flicked on the light on the bedside table, then scrambled out of bed and over to him. "Oh my god!" Kneeling beside him on the floor, Annabel reached to touch his shoulder but withdrew suddenly. His skin burned her fingers. "You're burning! Chris, are you alright? Can you hear me? What happened?" she queried in a panic.

During a lull in the intense pain, he took the opportunity to warn her. "It's happening," he croaked, his throat dry and cracked. His flesh seemed to be sloughing down his oesophagus to feed the fire in his chest. She had reached for him again, so he invested his last remaining energy in the next words, "No! Annabel get away from me!"

She backed up a bit, moving more out of shock at his reaction to her presence, than in obedience to his desperate warning. Annabel froze as she witnessed what happened next.

Suddenly, the pain stopped; he had half a hope that it was over, when something powerful surged into his mind, and his limbs began thrashing. The dragon was in his mind now, struggling with its own consciousness, mentally digging its claws and teeth into him and holding fast. Chris choked, tears streaming down his cheeks, helpless as he felt his own soul surrender, ceasing its weak resistance. Gradually, the dragon quieted. It had won.

Like water that had stilled only momentarily, both felt the rippling sensation as it started merging with him, pouring itself into him, just as he was poured into it. Mixing and stirring together, they blended to create one Being, one soul. With a feral roar of triumph echoing through every chamber and crevice in his mind, Chris became complete. Unbeknownst to him, his body had simultaneously begun undergoing its own transformation.

Annabel stared as a rich purple colour, originating at the base of his neck, spread out slowly across his back. His face was obscured from her view, yet she could see the flush of deep purple as it spread up his head, turning his skin and even his hair purple. His body seemed to be growing slightly, though she couldn't be sure. As the purple transformed his arms, Annabel got definitive proof that he was growing; and in its wake as it passed, it left his muscles slightly more defined underneath.

However, this was forgotten as she watched a line of what looked like ... scales, blossom and spread down his neck and across his spine; a smaller set growing outward and another smaller still following those. Ever smaller scales now spread, halving in size and halving again and again, until a few inches from his backbone, they had grown so small that she couldn't even make them out. The ever smaller scales spreading away from his spine soon caught the advancing purple, travelling down over his buttocks and thighs, around his ribcage and down his arms. His once-fair skin had completely turned purple, with gradations to slightly paler amethyst in front as it spread around his ribs across his belly. Meanwhile, larger scales travelled down his spine, becoming smaller as they reached his tailbone and stopped altogether. One final, narrow scale emerged, much longer than the last two combined, accented by four unique, creamy white-coloured bumps along its sides and one at the very tip.

Something rippled at his shoulder blades. Suddenly, Annabel snapped out of her half-conscious state, her overloaded mind scoffing at this new development in her lover. This can't be real, I'm dreaming. Annabel was about to try pinching herself when she remembered the dull ache in her slick nethers and other newly well-used muscles. Looking down briefly she inspected the sticky evidence of her wonderful deflowering, her sex puffy and sore. Convinced that it was all real, panic and confusion flooded her brain. What the hell is going on?!

The answer came to her as she looked back at Chris, a large pair of leathery purple wings that she had been watching in disbelief as they grow out of his upper back, were complete and now lay, folded neatly. The upper joints raised above his head, the lower tips brushed against his sculpted purple ass, each ending in a razor-sharp, hook-like, white claw.

"Magic...," she breathed.

***

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds