Endangered Ch. 02

"Only a little bit." Chris whispered in her ear, reaching up with one hand to hold her head gently, he kissed from her ear around to her mouth. Tasting his own blood there, he licked it away while kissing her softly. Annabel attempted to slide her tongue into his mouth but retreated at the feel of his sharp teeth; instead, their tongues waged an increasingly feisty duel within hers until Chris pulled away. "I'm going to fuck you now Dee," he growled, grasping a large fistful of her thick hair.

All she could do was look up at him, doe eyed as he ground his thick crown deep inside her with tiny thrusts. Her pleasure laced with intense sensations bordering on pain, she came again in just a matter of seconds, bucking and undulating her tummy as he demonstrated his mastery of her needy body. Again she flooded him with her juices, soiling the sheets below as she tried to scream in ecstasy but no sound came out of her gasping mouth. The orgasm didn't as last long but that didn't matter, within seconds he started pulling back, fighting her tightness as he raised her up, holding with only the thickest part of his head at her opening before pulling her back down again, battering his way into her spamming pussy. He was being rough with her, it was slightly painful but in the moment his animal passion and dominance felt exactly right.

Feeling her velvet walls clutching him, heat nearly overwhelming, he thrust up into her strongly, still with a measured and relatively slow pace he pulled her smaller body down to meet him. His dragon revelled in how amazing it was to sheath himself almost to the hilt over and over in her tight body, he might go deeper but didn't want to cause her too much pain. Arching his head, he let out a roar of triumph, wrapping her tightly in his arms, one hand on her supple, tight little ass, the other crossing her back, still gripping a fistful of her soft brown hair, tugging a little. With this unbreakable hold he thrust into her franticly, taking shorter, more powerful strokes, growling into her soft neck.

Annabel was moaning constantly, pleasure coursing her twitching body, trying to meet his thrusts but realising that he was totally in control. She was being fucked by a dragon, her dragon. She felt him deep inside her, filling her again and again, creating glorious friction everywhere. She heard the lewd squelching noises they made as he pumped into her, heard his roar of pleasure and felt him increase his pace. Her orgasm crept up on her, surprising her with its sudden intensity after only a few more moments of his fervent thrusting. Her body locked again as he thrust a few more times before her trembling, tense pussy forced him to slow, attempting to coax its reward from him but failing. He held her brutally tight, crushing her into his white chest. Riding her pleasure she muffled her screams against his shoulder and before she knew what she was doing, sunk her sharp little teeth into him again.

Chris was enjoying the feeling of her contracting around him, hearing and feeling the woman he loved come apart in his arms when she bit him again. Hard. It hurt, he knew it would heal, his ear had already started, but it really hurt, pulling him back from the brink. His dragon however was pleased they had such a feisty bedmate, eager to show her who was in charge, who had the fangs. It was like whatever affected Annabel was instinctively making her goad and rile him into a frenzy.

Chris let her finish her orgasm, still locked onto his shoulder but when her twitching stopped he pulled her roughly off him with a moist squelch. Annabel protested weakly as he dumped her on the bed, turned her and pulled her up by the waist, ass in the air with her swollen flower displayed for him, her pinkness now a darker shade. She was still contracting automatically, winking at him as he ogled her peachy smooth butt, running his clawed hands gently over her alabaster skin, squeezing greedily on her giving flesh.

Recovering, Annabel panted into the sheets as he explored her proudest feature. She might wish occasionally for a more womanly pair of tits but she thought her ass was superb; so did Chris, apparently, as he took his time with her wonderful bottom. Suddenly he reared up behind her, using a hand to guide himself into position, her knees were together on the bed so he had to push his thick shaft between her cheeks to reach the drenched heat of her vagina. Putting a hand on each snowy globe, he pulled her back onto himself slowly, mindfully watching for any sign of displeasure. This was perhaps his second favourite part of sex, sinking into her slowly, seeing it with his own eyes as he felt it with his slick, throbbing erection. It felt so good, so right and she gave a cute little gasp when he seated himself fully, sexily watching him over her shoulder.

Stuffed inside her burning soft flesh, he lowered his body over hers, pulling her up into his chest so his mouth was at her ear. Very slowly Chris began taking tiny soft thrusts, grinding himself into her, stirring all around inside her the dragon whispered in her ear, "Do you feel that, Dee? You're mine. I'm going to fuck you like an animal 'til I fill you up." Annabel just whimpered and bucked back against him slightly, dominating and possessive, exactly what she needed to hear from him. "You'll be my fist, my Familiar, and one day you'll bear our children. All this because I love you, Annabel." Chris poured their combined feelings into her ear, feeling her clench him in approval.

"Yes!" she cried in response, "I'll do it all, Chris. Anything! I love you." She turned her head back awkwardly and he met her, attacking each other's lips, tasting, nipping. Their slippery tongues met for a few moments before the position became a little uncomfortable. Chris broke away with a gasp as he began thrusting more forcefully into her, feeling her arch and slam her butt back into his oncoming thrusts. He pulled her back with him to a partial sitting position, toying with her small breasts with one hand while the other held her waist. Her mouth would latch onto anything he put in her reach, currently she twisted her head was licking and playfully biting his healed ear while he leaned his head down to her, covering her smaller body with his. He tweaked a little brown nipple in response, reminding her to be careful, she obviously had a thing for biting. Feeling her silken pussy tense on him in response, Chris realised he was only seconds from the end.

Automatically his wings began to enfold them, twitching in excitement as his heavy purple balls tingled and his penis throbbed in pleasure, stiffening, expanding a little. Annabel felt him get a little bigger, harder and knew he was about to come, a little surprised but ultimately not caring that his wings made a tent around her. She was very near her own climax, panting and moaning as he played havoc with her breasts and stoked her insides toward ultimate pleasure, just a few more moments. He thrust harder on his last few strokes, that delightful peak before the fall seemed to teeter for a timeless moment before he shouted out his victory, seating himself against her womb as his muscles contracted and he felt spasms race down his length, released his potent seed into her, spurting powerfully down his thick shaft into her waiting depths. He felt an urge to sink his fangs into her sweet neck but held back as pleasure flooded his addled brain.

To Annabel, it felt like he was drenching her insides with his hot, viscous come, splattering her walls with force. This new sensation was the icing on the cake, unaware his come had magical properties, she fell into her soul-shattering climax with a wail at the instinctual knowledge that he was claiming her completely, mating her. Arching against him and pushing his sensitive crown up into her cervix as he fired off shot after hot shot, she milked him for all he was worth. Chris felt her come, her pussy going crazy all over his over sensitised cock, it was almost painful till her body when a little limp as he finished inside her, eyes shut, gasping for breath, he held her tight as they writhed in bliss.

He held them locked together for several minutes, enjoying the feel of completeness as they literally dripped onto the bed. Not wanting to leave her yet, Chris folded his wings back up and rolled them onto their sides. Her heaving, flushed body pulled back into him with protective arms. He felt his love and devotion for this wonderful young woman reach new heights, she wanted him despite being a dragon. It would be difficult but he would make a good life for her in his world. "Dee," He said gently.

"What?" she cooed.

"I'm so happy you don't want to leave me. Things are going to be strange but I'll fight for us to be together. You were right you know? I'll protect you and I'll always love you, Dee. Okay?" Chris managed to mumble into her hair, smelling her slight vanilla scent mixed with sweat and pungent sex.

"Of course you will," She replied, turning to face him, forcing his softening penis out of her with only a small gush of fluids. The majority of his spend remaining inside her, millions of years of evolution making it inhumanly thick and sticky, to remain inside and insure his successful mating. Annabel looked up at her lovely boyfriend-dragon. "I'll stay with you as long as you'll have me Chris, no matter what else happens, I love you."

Finished with their affirmations for the moment, they cuddled for a while before Annabel fell asleep again, pressed up against him. Chris looked over at his clock, it was only 5:30, at least an hour before Susan got home. He had time for a nap too before that craziness started. Breathing deep, Chris drifted into his own satisfied sleep.

***

The Ether, he was dreaming again. For a moment he savoured the feeling of Annabel's warmth as her sleeping form pressed against his front, breathing against his chest. He slowly stroked a finger over her ghostly shoulder and along her arm, exploring her softness in the purple light he cast and the ambient glow of the Ether. Sighing, he raised his head and looked at the clock. Not having slept very long, Susan should be home soon and he needed to get up.

Wait... I can move...I'm awake! Chris's mind whirred. Sitting up abruptly he missed that his arm passed right through Annabel, who crumpled into the space he previously occupied, curling into a ball. Clearly he was now in the Ether, lucid and in control of his body.

Chris felt a little bad about leaving her, but he wanted to explore while he had a chance. The unfamiliarity of having wings was startling, but Chris didn't know how nor want to go back to his human form at the moment. Annabel was still sound asleep so he reached down to brush her arm and whispered, "I'll be back soon babe." She didn't respond so he caressed down her ribcage and over her naked hip, pressing a little firmer over her creamy globes, he got the shock of his life when his hand sank into her shadow-form's flesh.

"Holy shit!" Chris exclaimed, ripping his hand back, leaving Annabel still obliviously sleeping. Wow that's cool, how does it work? He wondered. As an experiment he reached out for his bedside table, feeling its ghostly shadow as a firm object when he touched it lightly but finding that if he pressed harder his hand could pass through it, sinking into the wood as if it were just a very viscous liquid. The implications where staggering, Chris might be able to walk through walls, pass through objects and people, travel anywhere. There were also some more serious things to think about, what if he left the Ether while his hand was inside something else? Would my hand fall off?! What if part of him was inside someone? I need to get educated, he thought, vowing not to try anything too fancy before he got some guidance.

Putting these thoughts aside, he decided to continue with the planned exploration but first glanced backwards at Annabel. She really was absolutely beautiful, a kind, loving soul encased in a cute, lithe little body. His dragon purred, content with both her nature and physical form, she would be the first of his brood. Brood?! Chris asked incredulously, not noticing that his wings clipped right through the doorframe. Yes, brood. We will gather desirable mates. Protect and provide, they will come to us and together we grow strong, the dragon responded as he strolled the ethereal hall and descended the stairs. Chris scoffed that his dragon seemed so self assured, he knew that he probably couldn't be completely exclusive to Annabel now that he had awoken but he certainly wasn't planning on pimpin' up a harem. Annabel would be his girl, any others would have to be part of contracts or favours.

Everything in the kitchen and living room seemed normal, from the Ether anyway, so Chris opened the front door and walked out onto the porch. His first look outside was somewhat anticlimactic, he hadn't been expecting a magical rainbow wonderland but it pretty much just looked crepuscular except everything was ghostly and the faint violet light was everywhere. Looking up, he saw the sun as a bright globe, now low in the sky, but it didn't seem to provide any direct illumination and didn't cast shadows. He could see just as far as he could in the Norm but now everything lacked its usual colour, a grey/purple scale instead.

To the left, growing up the porch and onto the outside of the house was a faintly glowing white vine. Another Ether plant Chris assumed, perhaps Susan would appreciate a sample later. Out on the gravel driveway he walked towards the barn past Annabel's parked car, taking in everything around him. Even the clouds were here in the Ether. So were the animals, he noted as he past the chicken coop. However, the wile ghost-birds seemed to sense the proximity of a predator and quickly sheltered back in their house with a fluster of clucks and squawks.

Jethry heard the commotion from the barn and sallied forth to shoo off whatever vermin was harassing his chickens. However, only a few steps down the driveway he stopped dead when his neck hair prickled. There was something magical nearby, stalking around his property. He couldn't detect anything out of place with his catlike senses but that didn't mean it wasn't there. Looking all around with his enhanced vision, partially transforming into his cat, he scanned for the unseen threat with a menacing hiss. Nothing was out of place but Jethry knew there was something powerful watching him from concealment.

For his part, Chris was startled when Jethry immerged from the barn and all of a sudden went cat-mode with a hiss, looking around like he was preparing for a fight. His dragon growled in challenge but realised after a moment that the old werecat must be sensing his own presence, just like the chickens. Chris tried to talk him down but failed, "Jethry, it's just me you old coot. My dragon awakened." He said, but got no response. Trying to wave his arms, he shouted but it was clear Jethry couldn't see or hear him. "Shit," Chris muttered as he gave up.

Jethry's thoughts went to Chris, perhaps they had been found out. Warily he got out his old flip phone to warn Susan, hoping desperately she picked up. He was warrior, trained to fight and protect but he couldn't go up against a powerful magic user, not alone anyway.

"Hi Jethry, I'm just driving home, let me just get this headset thingy... okay what's up?" Susan answered. Chris, standing not two metres in front of Jethry's shadow form could hear their conversation and thought it strange that sound could enter the Ether form the Norm but didn't seem to be able to escape in the opposite direction.

"Susan, there's something here, I can feel someone nearby but I can't see or smell them. They're concealed somehow, they're powerful." Jethry muttered into the phone, trying to minimise the chance of being overheard.

Susan's mind blanked for a second, her most terrible fears beginning to flesh themselves out. Someone had found them, come for Chris.

"Susan?" Jethry queried, hearing no response.

"Where's Chris?" She asked, panic tinting her voice.

"He's in the house. Annabel's here, they came home a couple hours ago but just now the chickens started making a fuss and when I went outside I felt it nearby, it's still here." Jethry explained quietly.

"Ok," Susan answered trying to calm herself as she stepped on the gas, thankful that she was already past the city limits. "I will be there as fast as I can. What do you feel from it?"

"I don't know," Jethry responded. "It's just here. I can tell it's watching me but I can't pick it up with any of my senses. Susan, it has a very powerful aura, like it doesn't care that I know it's here. I think we're in deep trouble if it makes a move."

"Shit!" Susan said, "Jethry it takes a very powerful spell to completely mask all the senses, especially to a were-Being. I couldn't do it myself. Just...just wait. If it hasn't made a move by now perhaps it's not going to. We might be able to make a run for it."

"Guys! It's me!" Chris shouted into the phone, face to face with Jethry. He tried to grab the phone out of his hand but just passed through Jethry's arm and part of his face.

Jethry jumped back with a snarl, turned, and ran for his house. He had felt it pass through him, the cool tingling of the entity phasing through his own body. They were really fucked. "Susan! It just phased me, I felt it go through my head!" Jethry shouted as he bounded through the door into his house, heading straight for the gun safe. Anyone that could phase was bad news in any fight.

"No! Jethry this can't be happening, don't let them take Chris!" She sobbed, dropping the headset and focusing on driving as fast as she could. How could this happen? She was so sure no one knew about Chris, perhaps she had gotten complacent. Speeding homeward, she fought back tears as different scenarios played out in her mind's eye before a cool rage blocked out everything else. Nothing would take her Chris, she wouldn't allow it.

Chris was left standing in the driveway between the two houses and the farm buildings, perplexed with his situation. He wasn't worried about an imminent threat, apparently he was the threat...to himself. At the same time he didn't want to cause any more panic for Jethry or his Mom but didn't know how to get out of the Ether, previously he would just wake up from his dream.

All he could do was wait till Susan got home, hopefully she would be able to sort it all out or Annabel would explain it. He walked back towards their house, sitting on the steps to wait. The minutes passed slowly as he sat, observing things through the Ether, the novelty of the transparent, ghostly reality quickly wearing off. What if I'm stuck here? He thought, Susan would work things out and retrieve him from the Ether, eventually.

His dragon stirred, bored to be sitting still when it had only just awakened, it wanted to hunt, fuck, or fly, anything exciting really but Chris was just melancholy he had caused such an upset. Jethry could be seen stalking his own porch, pump action in hand, so Chris just waited, passing the time with a little more self examination of his strange dragon body.

Only 10 minutes later, Susan sped into sight down the dusty driveway, taking advantage of her wagon's 4WD. Skidding slightly to a halt, she was slamming the door behind her inside a second. Storming up the path Chris thought she looked like an angry goddess with her long black hair flapping around and murder in her sparkling blue eyes. He reminded himself not to piss this witch off. Susan was about to start up the steps when Jethry joined her, they paused to look at each other, Jethry with his claws and shotgun, Susan with menacing power rolling off her.

"Can you sense it?" Jethry asked, "What is it?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds