Endangered Ch. 07

"Sorry," he mumbled sheepishly.

"It didn't hurt," Annabel admitted.

Chris nudged into her again, testing the waters. It did feel good to rub himself gently against the gates of her womb and she had an odd look on her face that told him there was something in the sensation for her too.

"That feels strange, Chris. It used to hurt when you did it before but it's sort of good now. Are you all the way in?" Annabel asked, running an inquisitive hand down between them but suspecting that he wasn't. She could only just feel his balls ghosting her upturned rump, not pressing down hard.

They both felt her hand run across her strained labia, onto the couple inches of him remaining outside, the thick root of his improbable cock.

"Hmm. I guess that's about as much as we could have hoped for. I'm not a dragoness after all," Annabel sighed.

"I wouldn't want you to be. You're Annabel, by beautiful fiancé slash familiar," He replied, kissing the tip of her nose affectionately as she felt around their swampy coupling.

"You say the sweetest things sometimes, usually while your cock is inside me. I wonder why that is?" She teased.

"I can't help it," he smiled down and gave an experimental flex of his tool, watching her inhale sharply and her eyelids flutter. "I'm powerless against your wiles."

"Chris? Could you um... could you?" the words refused to leave her mouth and she blushed harder if that was possible, turning her head away.

"What? Dee?"

"The dragon. Do you think... could you transform? Please, Chris?"

He chuckled affectionately in that infuriating way of his, like he had all the confidence in the world and her desires and sexual hang-ups were trifling. She knew he didn't mean anything buy it though.

"Of course, Annabel," he hesitated to say what he had on his mind but went ahead anyway. "You know I'll probably get bigger, right?"

"I know. Leave it in, I want to feel it."

"Fuck you're hot," was about as eloquent a response as he could manage.

He made sure to pull his hips back a little, her caressing channel resisting him. Then he closed his eyes and reached for his dragon, effortlessly merging into their equal form. The ease of transformation after his full bonding was still new to him. He barely felt the ripple of magic that flowed down his body. His skin turned to tiny scales, his wings sprouting gloriously above him, his body enlarging slightly and hardening to godlike physique.

Annabel looked up at her dragon in awe, feeling him grow fractionally thicker inside her, hotter. Her womanhood fluttered in protest as she felt his shape slightly change too, his cockhead becoming more pointed and flared, like the tip of some great spear. Above her, his nose flattened to a little snout, his skin instantly painted a fetching royal purple, his chest a creamy white. His already giant body thrummed with inhuman strength, growing and toning before her disbelieving eyes as his wings extended in a triumphant stretch. Her dragon.

Soon, the tickle of overwhelmingly potent pheromones she'd been waiting for invaded her nostrils with a waft of cinnamon. The effect was instantaneous, lighting the smouldering embers of that desperate desire he inflicted on her in this form. This was what she needed, the heady lust, an uncontrollable instinct to be bred by this savage, primal creature.

She cried out. Hot need blossomed deep inside her core. She flexed her inner muscles against his huge manhood, hunching her hips up into him. She needed him now!

His serpentine eyes flashed open above her, purple flecked with gold, they twinkled with laughter at her desperate humping.

"My beautiful Annabel, you are eager," he chuckled down at her. He leaned in to sniffle against her neck, collecting her scent.

Massive claw-tipped hands raked her flanks with an unsettling delicacy. His split tongue flicked out to taste her skin. All the while his pulsing heat radiated into her core. The combination made her entire body quake in a delightful mixture of instinctual fear and irrepressible lust. Suddenly, she felt his razor-sharp teeth take a dangerous grip of her earlobe. She froze, a pleading whimper escaping her lips, entreating him.

"I do not enjoy being denied the pleasures of your body," he hissed menacingly.

"Never again," she whispered with conviction, turning into him and locking her arms behind his powerful neck, kissing him with unbridled passion.

She felt his hands slide down under her body, taking greedy fistfuls of her buttocks as he finally thrust forward with his hips, driving his huge, pulsing cock back into her depths.

He made no efforts to be gentle, pushing as far as he could with the massive power of his body. She gasped as her cervix was battered by the impact, her vagina quivering, expecting pain to flower within her. It didn't, but she could now feel his now pointed tip nuzzling into some sort of tiny entrance, she knew exactly what was on his mind and it terrified her.

"Please, don't, you'll hurt me," she entreated.

"I have no intention of taking your womb today, Annabel. I am not cruel, despite how the thought excites me," He contradicted his words with a small hunch forwards, forcing her cervix to spread around the very tip of his gigantic member in an entirely alien sensation. "Though I would dearly love to plant my seed here, with your permission?"

"Yes," she nodded hesitantly. Would he really do it, shoot his thick cream through her barrier, right into her womb? The thought was arousing in all the wrong ways. Or the right ones, she couldn't make up her mind. What would her mother think of her now? That thought made her giggle, tensing her abdomen in ways that must have felt delightful to him but dislodged his precarious coupling with her cervical opening.

He groaned in pleasure as her insides massaged his thick length. Securing his grip on her spectacular ass, he slowly eased back out of her exquisitely tight vagina, feeling her hot, slippery tissues resisting him all the way. It was a long journey until the ridge of his flared head felt cool air, her labia straining outwards in a final attempt to coax him back in.

The dragon paused for a moment, taking a breath. He savoured the thick scent of her arousal, the look of pleading devotion in her soft eyes, her thin, youthful body offered up to him. Then, with a powerful thrust, he pushed himself back into her until he bumped against her limit once again, releasing an animalistic snarl of pleasure as she yelped cutely beneath him.

Soon he was fucking her in earnest, pumping steadily in and out of her clinging sheath. Her frothy fluids soaked their joining, running onto the sheets below as he basked in the pleasure of mating his beautiful wife to be.

Annabel tried to get into a rhythm as his cock shuttled in and out of her. It was impossible, the sensations where too intense. Anyway, he seemed to enjoy manhandling her with the giant handfuls of springy ass in his draconian clutches.

So, she held on around his corded neck and let the pleasure build inside her, feeling him pound into her again and again. She was so damn full and despite the fact that he wasn't deliberately targeting them, her g-spot and clit were again taking a hammering as he long-dicked her with as much of him as she could take.

All she could do was squeeze her enhanced inner muscles in rhythm with his retreat as the tingles and twitches of pleasure built inside her. That and voice her rising passion loudly to the world.

"I'm doing it!" She squealed, "I'm fucking doing it and I love every second. I love this fucking cock!"

"You're so fucking good!" He groaned back, revelling in the initial feeling of his own threatening climax. "Hold on!"

He pushed himself upright, never faltering with his steady thrusts as he balanced on his knees, supporting her on his mighty cock and still kneading her bubble-like ass.

Annabel moaned as the change in angle put more pressure on the roof of her vagina, a mini orgasm blossomed instantaneously as most of her weight forced her cervix down onto him.

"Aaahhheeeee!" she squawked adorably as her sweating body tensed, quivering like a skittish mare as her orgasm fired over-taxed nerve endings again and again.

The dragon only gave her a moment's respite, letting out a pleasured growl before he resumed his hunching thrusts into her tight, squeezing passage. Having more freedom of movement now that he was on his knees, his motions became more forceful as he worked towards his own monumental release.

"Let go and lean back," He ordered gruffly, his cock never letting up.

"What?! Oh shit...I don't think... fuck..." Annabel was reluctant to comply; her arms were the only thing holding her upper body in the air. A sharp swat to her rump and a yelp later, she was convinced to slowly lengthen her grip around his neck until with a final slump, her shoulders were back on the freshly soiled bedding.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned, the movement tightening her entire channel as he still held her ass suspended. He redoubled his pace, letting more of his dragon's strength free to fuck her as it became clear he wasn't going to last. He had to sacrifice the length of his movements in this position, switching to shorter, deep thrusts. His incredibly sensitive cockhead twitched fiercely as her tight walls buckled down on him.

"Oh God... oh God, oh gggggoooodd, yeeeessssss!" Annabel wailed as she felt the fire inside her roar in approval, devouring his thrusts in an inferno of pure bliss.

The climax was too intense again. She tried to reach back up for him, change this hellishly contorted missionary-wheelbarrow position. It was like doing a sit-up and with his huge dick firmly embedded in her tummy, impossible. Where on earth had he learned something like this? From Susan, Claire? Her efforts squeezed him harshly, inflaming the sensation of her already spasming core muscles. Overcome, she slumped back down into the pillows with an adorable yelp. She relaxed, it was her only option. Smiling, embracing the sensations rolling through her. She accepted wonderful defeat, closing her eyes. The wet slap and squish of their sex lulled her as the dragon took her as he willed.

As her orgasm faded its zenith, his body finally gave into the pleasure of her coaxing, molten, little cunt. With a satisfied rumble, the dragon felt his large testes drawing upwards, eager to breed this young vixen. His cock tensed, expanding at the height of pleasure.

He relaxed his muscles briefly, trying to capture that pinnacle of sensation. So good his eyes squeezed shut. It was no use. His abdomen clenched as a deluge of slippery pre-come raced up his mammoth shaft, spewing forth in her already over-lubed depths. With just moments to spare, he thrust home, planting his very tip into the slot of her cervical opening. Instinct told him to drive it home, to claim her completely, and sink his fangs into her flesh, sealing their bond.

He denied himself, knowing it would come to pass one day. Then his thick, sperm-laden cream was racing up his shaft in great spurts, firing forcefully from his planted tip and hopefully into her deepest recesses. The idea satisfied his instinctive urge to breed as more pleasurable shudders expelled rope after rope of his magic infused semen on its way. He made sure to give her as much magic as he deemed safe, he would need her strong in the times to come.

Annabel moaned as she felt him notch into place, his almost scalding heat blossoming into depths she'd never knew existed. She could feel it, each potent, warm surge, sating her pheromone-induced lust so delightfully. It absolutely flooded her, filling her untried uterus quickly until it had nowhere to go and began flooding back into her already occupied vagina. The sensation renewed her orgasm to a gentle, continuous rumble. His magic infused her with that wonderfully familiar heavy, tired pleasure.

But rather than waning, the intensity of the sensation grew as he pumped more and more into her.

"C..Chris? Ohh... oh shit, what are you doing?" She protested weakly, overcome but squirming beneath him in a feeble effort to get away. It was unlike before; her body could somehow sense the vast energy being poured into it. If she'd been able to muster the strength to sit up, she would have seen Bartholomew twitching in seizure like fits, perched directly above her womb and the great vortex of magic that was being deposited there.

Finally, Chris groaned his completion as the last dribbles of thick, sticky cum left his throbbing tip. He gently laid her down, avoiding the large wet stain directly beneath their coupling. He held himself deep inside her, but left her beleaguered cervix be, hoping it would seal his offering inside and allow her to absorb as much energy as her body could catalyse. His large bulk settled onto her flushed, trembling from, providing gentle caresses and a comforting warmth now that their sweaty bodies were cooling down.

"I'm sorry, Dee. It must have been intense, I gave you a lot of magic. I need you and Bartholomew strong. We're not going to be able to rely on staying out of sight if Michelle's plan goes ahead. I want you to hold your own and be safe."

Her eyes stared up at him searchingly for a moment before she raised her exhausted limbs to wrap around him again, urging more of his weight onto her tired body, eager for the contact.

He complied, settling further onto her, eliciting a happy sigh.

"I'll be at your side, Chris," She assured him tiredly. "A lot has changed since your transformation, I can't sense your presence like the others do but they're looking up to you now, I can tell. You're even more powerful than before. I refuse to be your Achilles heel. I'll do whatever I have to keep us safe and you should too. If that means overloading me with magic and getting more training, I'll do it."

"Would you... do you think you could forgo finding a job? I think your time would be better spent learning more about your bond with Bartholomew," He asked.

"Yes, you're right," She admitted.

They lay together like that for a long time. His cock softened but they found he could stay inside her if they didn't move. It suited Annabel just fine, surrounded by his warmth, completely overshadowed by his huge half-dragon form. She could feel his cum oozing slowly out onto the soaked bedding. They were going to have to air the mattress and leave a window open tomorrow.

"Okay, time for me to get up," He kissed her cute little nose. "Gotta hit the shower and make Susan her coffee, who knows what will happen after that. I'm back in action, baby!"

"Nooo!" she complained impishly. "More cuddles. I love it when you're on top of me like this."

She squeezed her vagina around his softened member as if coaxing him to stay.

"Okay, Dee, just a few more minutes," He nuzzled her soft, sweat-damp skin, moving to coax her wild sex hair around and over one shoulder. He moved his head next to hers on the side with less hair and they began whispering sweetnesses to one another as dawn broke over the city outside their little bubble of love.

***

With the hot water cascading down his half-dragon body, Chris lent his head forwards into the tiled wall with a happy sigh. He was enjoying the full body sensation of heat soaking through his tiny scales. The mixer was set all the way in the red, testing the hotel's industrial gas water heaters to the limit as steam billowed around him, stimulating the flow of thoughts milling around his head.

Annabel, currently indulging in a post coital sleep in, had said something that had inflamed an issue he'd been worrying with recently. She'd said he was more powerful, that others were looking up to him. It was true. But why?

He certainly wasn't used to dealing with that sort of pressure, however self-imposed it might be.

To make matters worse, this power was not entirely his own. At the very least, he couldn't explain how he came to possess it. That was all he'd managed to conclude so far from the mysterious, painful encounter with that visiting presence.

He hadn't received any great epiphany, gifting him divine purpose. Wouldn't that be nice? Knowing exactly why he was the way he was and what he needed to do?

That left him with a lack of purpose. He had this power, but what was the point if he didn't use it?

He began examined his immediate goals.

It was good to be in his hybrid form, letting his dragon out was always deeply pleasurable. It also granted him a fuller perspective of his true desires.

Procreation was at the top of the list. Chris might try placing most of the blame on the dragon but couldn't deny the power of that most basic desire. It wasn't just about saving his endangered species either. The thought of his child growing in Annabel or Susan sent blood surging to his loins and his itch dripping from his fangs. That urge was becoming stronger too. Whenever he even interacted with a woman, those thoughts would pop into his perverted brain, distracting him.

He was going to be a father soon and that also weighed heavily upon him. He needed to provide a safe, nurturing environment for his growing family. Building his stronghold and coming to grips with his new powers must therefore be at the top of his priorities.

It went beyond that though. The world must be made safe around them so that he and his brood could raise their young ones in peace. They should lack for nothing and enjoying everything this wonderful planet and its diverse inhabitants had to offer. There was no reason for the maladies beleaguering both humans and Beings. Magic existed but he had yet to see it put to any widespread good, to help people selflessly.

There must be a sickness clawing up from the depths of their societies that they found themselves in this state. Whatever it was, he wanted to be a powerful force opposed to it. To do some good so that not only his children but all young ones could inherit a better world than this one, balanced on the knife's edge of disaster.

But what could he do to make that happen? Become some sort of magical philanthropist? Maybe, but humans had plenty of problems too and magic couldn't help them, not yet anyway.

All he'd gotten for his efforts into unwrapping the mystery of that fateful encounter so far was a better understanding of the physical universe. It wasn't that this knowledge wasn't interesting, in fact it was opening his eyes to the complexity and wonder of everything around him. It still didn't explain his strange existence, or that of his visitor.

His musings were interrupted by the flutter of tiny bat-like wings, and the feeling of little feet landing on his shoulder.

"Immi," he raised his head and turned to look at her ever-naked, miniature perfection.

"Good morning, Master!" She chirped.

"Good morning, little one," He replied more happily, her infectious mirth was hard to ignore. "What have you been up to?"

She giggled, bringing one finger to her lips and cocking her hips impishly.

"I shouldn't say," was her coquettish response as she took a hold of his hair and tried to lean out over his body, looking down admiringly at his heavy package.

Clearly, she was in one of her teasing moods. He waited, suspecting that she couldn't wait to spill her own beans. She had that mischievous look about her, not that that was unusual by any means.

Sure enough, after a few moments she stamped her little foot in frustration and began her tale.

"Well I was sleeping just fine in the linen closet when I was woken up by this great deluge of magic nearby," She was drawing out the details but Chris had a good idea where this was going already.

"Naturally I went to investigate, make sure everyone was okay. Ya' know?" She continued.

"Naturally," he chuckled.

"You wouldn't believe what I found! My Mistress lying fuck-drunk on a sodden, dirty bed. There were traces of all sorts of nasty fluids everywhere so I just had to clean them up. Any good sprite would. Even worse, there was a huge ball of magic deep inside Mistress, so far up her I couldn't get to it. That was certainly frustrating. But do you know what was worst of all?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds