Engagement Ring

"It's ok. C'mon in," she mumbled, with her voice still gruff. She fought a yawn and then said, "but I'm going back to bed."

I was surprised how, in my important moment, she was just going back to bed. "But I want to make love to you. I want to eat your pussy and have sex in every way imaginable. I want to be yours. I love you, too, Margarita!"

"Look, Gwen, I already know you love me, without putting a True Love Ring on your finger. I am in no hurry to force a sexual encounter. It's not the orgasm that matters, it's the love. Either way, we have each other...whatever happens, whatever problems we stumble across." Margarita explained it all so reasonably, making me love her even more. "If you want to change into some pajamas, I need to get some more sleep. Then we can fuck tonight, or next week, or a month from now. I want to do this when you are ready. Come on, Gwen, just get in bed with me and cuddle."

I took all my clothes off lay with Margarita, who was groggy and just smiled and hummed contentedly.

"I love you Gwen," she said, sleepily smiling. I moved closer and put my head on her shoulder.

"I love you too, Margarita," I told her, as I nuzzled her neck and kiss her.

"That tickles," she said with her eyes closed, drifting into dreams. I sat by her side and watch her beautiful face as she dozed. The sun hadn't risen, but the sky was brightening enough to put a dull grey light in the room. I softly caressed her stomach and hair in a non-sexual, just to comfort her. I was so amazed by my cool cucumber. What an amazing woman!

We awoke late and had breakfast, and giggled while eating our toast and coffee. I washed the dishes, while she put a CD of mellow love songs.

Then we got in the shower together, fucking ourselves silly. We French kissed under the shower spray and pinched each other's nipples. Next she had me bend over, out of the flow of water, and soaped my ass and hips. From behind, she momentarily rubbed her hand across my pussy lips, causing me to moan in arousal.

What she did next was so hot and unexpected, I still blush remembering it. She threw leg around my lathered hip and mounted me, like a drunken cowboy riding the horse facing backwards. She slid her vagina in long soapy stokes, riding my hip to exert pressure on herself. Sliding back and forth, I could feel her body's muscles working so hard to bring her sexual release.

I couldn't believe how aroused we both we with this innovative lovemaking. "Un, Un, Un," she grunted rhythmically. "Gwen, oh, god, I am getting close. I am going to...gonna....un, un, oh, un, un, ah, ah, Aaaiiyyyyyy!! Ow, Ahhhh!"

I felt her pussy and ass muscles convulse on my hip, as she came, smearing it with a gooey substance. It took her a moment to get her breath back. I stood up and kissed her with passion and awe, amazed at how I could have missed her sexuality all this time.

She bent her head and nibbled her way to my breasts, biting, kissing and sucking all over my nipples. My sensitive nipples got red and swollen quickly. I felt her teeth briefly and then strong sucking which made me delirious. Her hand passed over my pubic hair, and then she abruptly turned off the shower water.

She took my hand and led me out of the shower, handing me a towel. "Come back to bed, so I can eat you out. I want to go down on you and watch you cum," Margarita said so lustily that I blushed. My body didn't have time to dry at all, just racing to the bed to flop on my back to be service by the expert.

Any woman who has doubts about getting cunnilingus from a woman, needs to try it. The slithering tongue, warm and wet, combined with fingers stroking inside the lips and walls will bring you to ecstasy.

She pinched my clitoris with her knuckles and pulled it softly. I had never felt anything like that and I gasped. I began to writhe wildly on the bed, saying her name, "Uh, Margarita, oh, mmm, that is so incredible."

She replaced her knuckles with her tongue and licked long strokes around my clit. It felt soft and sweet as she drove me to anticipation. After a minute, she inserted two fingers into me and pumped slowly and deeply into my vagina. Then she changed the attack of her tongue to a rapid flicking which made me shout, "Oh! Oh! That feels so good!" I shouted.

Margarita knew that I was close, so she teased me,

"Do you want to cum, Gwen?"

"Yes," I whimpered.

"Pardon me, Gwen. I can't hear you!" Margarita teased, while probing my hole until she landed on my G-spot. I always knew it was there, but nobody had found it before.

"Yes, yes, please. I wanna cum! Unnh, Unnh." I panted.

She raked her finger in a circle on my G-spot until I couldn't tolerate the pleasure any longer.

"I...I'm cumming! Ugh, Margarita." When she looked me in the eye, she smiled knowing that she had finally unleashed my freaky inner-lesbian. My butt muscles started to convulse, twitching almost to the point of pain.

Again Margarita surprised me shoving a finger into my anus, which caused me to shriek wildly, like a wounded bird, "Eeeek, ow, ooohhh, ha, aiy." As I came, a liquid sprayed out of my pussy and on Margarita's face, coating her with a thick goo.

"Oh, my God, I squirted! I'm so sorry; I didn't know I could do that." I started giggling and that made it even harder to breathe. I couldn't believe that my body was capable of that. She was laughing too as she crawled up smearing my belly with the copious fluids. I knew what was coming as she trailed kisses up my ribs and breasts. When her face was in front of mine she extended her tongue to French kiss me.

On her tongue, I taste the weird musky spunk which had come from my body. "That's what you taste like," she said. "Yummy, right?"

"I never knew what I was missing, lover." I confessed. I thought that the lovemaking was over, but she wasn't done.

As she nibbled my tongue and started playfully kissing with me, she began to grind her hips into mine. I didn't realize it was anything sexual until our pussies' kissed. I was getting moist again, same as her. The pressure was delicious as our clits protruded and started poking against each other. We bucked our hips back in forth varying the intensity, until we were feverishly matching our shoving motion.

We needed to shower again and then eat, and then sleep and start again. The next session I got the nerve to eat her pussy. It was one more thing that I should have done years before, a missing piece of the puzzle.

The delight of repeated orgasms is only surpassed by the blessing of love that two people can share. Receiving love not as good as giving love. Making love with your soul mate is true bliss.

Margarita and I are partners now. We love each other very deeply. She is my princess and I am hers. We did buy "True Love Rings" for each other and they glow like a bright sunrise.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds