Enjoying My Sister and My Stepmom

As she said those sexy words, she didn't accelerate jacking me off, but gripped her fingers tighter round my tender flesh over the end of my dome.

"Oh Mommy!" I groaned as my spasming ejaculations sent great gobs of cum splashing against the shower wall.

She squeezed my balls in time with the pulsing jets of jizz.

As I leant exhausted against the shower door, she kissed me lightly on the shoulder and left.

I stood there for a while in the warm shower spray musing over what had happened. She had been able to tell that, whereas previously I hated the "mommy" language, now I found it a real turn-on. I certainly wanted it to be continued.

-------------

The following morning and afternoon were mostly a repeat of Thursday. I worked all day in my father's study apart from a brief interlude when Mommy went out. Again I used the opportunity to see the latest emails. It appeared that Cynthia would be coming on Monday and staying three nights. She would be using that time to work on me to agree her New York funding. I licked my lips. That was fine by me.

For the first time, I now read the sex tips and observations that Dad had appended in his notes to me. It was fascinating in terms of suggestions and I was particularly interested in the section on "Mommy's Blowjobs."

Late that afternoon, when I'd had my meal, I again went off to the shower and told Mommy I'd be waiting for her. This time though I showered quickly so that when she walked in my room, she saw me sitting naked on the side of the bed waiting for her. She had expected to join me in the shower and was wearing her full piece swim suit again. She hesitated as she entered and I thought her eyes seemed to widen a little as they rested on my big boner.

I had a better look at her than the previous occasion when she was behind me. Having the same 38DD-26-34 figure as Christina Hendricks, I was reminded of the description of her as "built like a B52".

She smiled gently as she walked towards me and kneeled in front. She stretched her hands forward and grasped my boner but then looked me in the eye and said purposefully, "Mommy would like to know about her financial settlement."

"I'm still working on it," I said.

She smiled gently again, slowly jacking my hot meat, "Mommy's getting impatient."

I put my hand behind her head, lightly pulling it down towards my hot helmet. "Mommy can help Billy decide more quickly," I whispered.

She held back, obviously not expecting me to be so forward and clearly reluctant to do what I was suggesting.

After thinking things through for a moment she stuck her tongue out and licked the tip. A shock of electricity crackled down my hard penis.

She knew she was in a strengthening position when she whispered, "If Mommy was to suck you, when will you give her an answer?"

Though I was finding it difficult to concentrate, I told her through my quickening breathing, "Through tomorrow and Sunday I'll be working on your list and I'll definitely have an answer to what I can agree and how it would translate into a lump sum, by the end of the weekend."

She smiled, obviously satisfied for the moment, and licked me again and breathed, "You've always been fantasizing about Mommy sucking you off, haven't you?"

I stayed quiet.

Another lick. "Shoot your cum in Mommy's mouth baby," she huskily whispered.

After hearing that erotic suggestion, I groaned and Mommy's lips slid over my helmet, my burning boner moving in and out her hot moist mouth.

After a minute of this, I pulled out. She looked up at me in surprise.

"Just use your tongue Mommy," I pleaded.

She would have had no reason to suspect where I had got the idea from but Dad's advice proved excellent. Her tongue went to work. She licked the red eye, then drew a line with the tip of her tongue down the outside of my glans to the frenulum at the base of the knob where it connects to the shaft. Moving sideways she slipped the tip of her tongue under my rim, moving it around the mushroom head until it was back on the frenulum. She then licked the back of the penis hard, rasping the tender underside.

Having given me that treat, she went back to steady sucking, but I wanted more. "Hold my balls, Mommy," I gasped.

As her hand obediently went forward to tweak my balls as she sucked me, my hands grasped her auburn hair as she bobbed her head.

Following Dad's instructions, every time she bobbed her head, I eased my hot hard meat further to the back of her mouth. Pretty soon I was entering her throat and the feeling in my cock as it slid deep in her throat and out again was exquisite. No wonder Dad loved Mommy's blowjobs.

Using the grip of my fingers in her hair, I stopped her head bobbing and held her head steady as I fucked her throat. She'd obviously been in this position with dad, as she was able to take the whole of my cock without choking, her nose buried in my pubic hair.

Suddenly I gasped, "Mommy I'm cumming!"

She grasped my balls tighter as I slipped my boner out of her throat to her mouth where she could concentrate on strongly sucking my tender mushroom head.

"Oooh Mommy!" I groaned as my pulsing spasms sent thick ropes of jizz splashing in her mouth.

She carried on sucking and squeezing my balls until I was finally drained.

She left me again with just a peck on the cheek, without saying a word

-------------

On Saturday, the following day, neither of us made any mention of what had happened the previous day. She told me in the morning that she had an early evening Ladies dinner, but wouldn't be back until late.

After we both had a light lunch, she went upstairs to shower and change. I went into the office, ostensibly to work on her wish list, but in reality to arrange the couch as per Dad's instruction manual.

She'd given herself a good two hours for her preparation and when she came downstairs it had obviously been worth it.

Knowing Julian wanted to fuck Christina Hendricks, Mommy had done her utmost in making his dream come true. She was Joan Harris in Madmen. Her auburn hair was carefully coiffured. She was a red-headed bombshell, the gorgeous sixties office manager. She was wearing a low cut satin green dress, showing a flash of her delicious cleavage. From those lush breasts, her torso narrowed to a wasp waist.

Her dress clung to her hips and tapered down her legs to end just below the knees.

Gray seamed stockings, which could be glimpsed encasing her lower legs beneath her hem, led down to green high heels with pointed toes.

She had a large matching green handbag, which didn't look sixties era to me. However, I couldn't see it mattered that much as I had no doubt that Julian would have been tossing it to one side and ripping her clothes off before she could sit down.

She was heading towards the door when, in a commanding voice, I said, "STOP!"

Looking towards me with a frown she said determinedly in a clipped voice, "I am going out."

Turning away from her nonchalantly, I said, "I've just finished page one of your list and I have a mind to agree everything."

She hesitated, "Everything?" she queried, a slight tremor in her voice and a gleam of excitement in her eyes.

"Everything," I confirmed. "Even your donations to both the Republican Party and the Democratic Party."

"They both do excellent fund raising lunches," she explained with an apologetic smile.

She looked questioning, "Is that why you asked me to stop? So you could tell me that before I went out."

I looked straight at her, not smiling. "No, I've told you that I am willing to agree your first list. I may even agree the whole of your second list. I can then translate your ongoing requirements into a lump sum payment."

Her eyes widened in hope, I continued, "But you will need to please me this evening and tomorrow."

She looked at me with a half-smile on her face. She must have always realized it would come to this.

For her, comparing Julian's artist's studio with my offer of financial security was no contest. She was expecting me to hand her a huge check, after which she could tell me to go to hell. She was to be disappointed as I intended to pay her by monthly allowance, but I wasn't going to tell her that too soon.

She put her bag down and nodded, following me meekly as I led my Christina Hendricks gently into the office. She didn't know what to expect and was surprised when I put my arms around her, kissed her and pushing my tongue between her red glossy lips.

She hadn't expected being kissed, but responded as she thought I would like by opening her mouth and letting our tongues explore each other.

My boner was nearly bursting out of my trousers as my hands grasped her ass, pulling her against me. I drew deep breaths through my nose, inhaling her perfume.

I moved my hands up to the top of her satin green dress at the back, unclipped the hooks and slid the zipper right down to the small of her back.

She broke off our kiss to whisper quickly with a half-smile, "You naughty boy!"

We carried on kissing until I stepped back and pulled the dress forwards. She let her arms hang by her side so that the dress fell, pooling on the floor.

Oh fuck! She looked like a sexual fantasy. She was to all intents and purposes Christina Hendricks, standing there in her luxury underwear.

Poor old Julian would have had a seizure. Her lacy brassiere, panties and garter belt were all matching green satin. Straps from her garter belt were clipped to the tops of her gray seamed stockings. The green of her high heeled shoes matched the green of her satin underwear.

I quickly stripped off my clothes. Then guiding her to the couch I sat down and said, "Right, you've been a naughty mommy and I'm going to spank you. Bend over my knee."

She froze as she realized that what I wanted us to do was what she had done with Dad many times.

I guessed with apprehension that she now realized that Dad had left me instructions, so I was relieved at what she said next.

She took a deep breath and said in a surprised and rather disapproving voice. "Why, you must have spied on your father and me when you were younger." Then, with a shrug and a slight smile she said, "At least you should know what to do," as she placed herself carefully across my knees.

I was trembling as I put my hands firmly on her thighs. The nylon of her stockings prickled the skin on my thighs as I maneuvered her so that she was balanced over my knees. Her ass was sticking up nicely in the middle.

Dad had described her getting excited in this position and I could tell how right he was as I brought a hand down with a slap on her panty-clad right buttock. She squirmed deliciously on my lap, rubbing against my boner and in short breaths she gasped, "Oh you brute! You've got your mommy at your mercy."

This sexy language was too much for me. I ripped her panties down her legs and over her heels so that her ass was fully exposed.

In my lust, I spanked her harder than I intended on her left buttock, causing her to deliciously squirm even more. This time, however, I left my hand on her buttock and slid it under her garter straps and round the milky flesh above her stocking tops. Both of my hands were then grasping her buttocks, pushing hard against the sinews and muscles with my fingertips.

Her wriggling was getting more and more intense as I eventually slid my fingers down the crack of her ass. They slid over her sphincter and down between her legs.

I'd gathered from her emails that she was desperate for sex and I grinned to myself as Mommy parted her legs, the action eagerly inviting the fingers of her teenage stepson to access her hot pussy.

My enthusiastic fingers slipped under her, parting her labia lips and sliding on to massage an engorged juicy clitoris.

"How do you like what my fingers are doing Mommy?" I said with a chuckle. She made whimpering noises in reply as I carried on working her genitals, rubbing her clitoris and slipping two fingers in and out of her vagina.

I intended to just bring her to the brink of an orgasm so she would be ripe for me to fuck. As her twisting and wriggling became more frantic I stopped.

My fingers were sopping wet as, having completed Dad's stage one, I pulled her up and onto my lap facing me.

I lifted her up and aimed my boner at her entrance. I knew I'd got her desperate to fuck, but she sank herself carefully on my big boner. She lowered herself a bit at a time, taking an inch or two before pausing until she was fully impaled.

She sat astride me breathing heavily, not moving but just enjoying being packed full of my hard man meat, which was sublimely gripped in that juicy vaginal sheath.

She was looking more composed and ready for some serious fucking when I gasped the command, "Take your bra off!"

She smiled slyly. She was a lot more comfortable when she felt she was in control, where she could use her "mommy" language to greatest effect.

She reached behind her and undid the clips of her bra, letting it fall off her shoulders, but holding it loosely against her breasts at the front like a stripper.

"Are you ready for Mommy's big breasts?" she asked teasingly.

In answer I ripped the bra away, exposing those 38DD Christina Hendrick's breasts.

Feeling that she had now secured her financial settlement she gurgled through a laugh, "Enjoy Mommy's big tits baby,"

Making no attempt to cover them, she linked her fingers behind her neck, arching her back and pushing those magnificent jugs out in front. Her hips began pumping.

I groaned, grasping those marvelous melons, mauling and squeezing them before hungrily opening my lips around her teats and sucking as much nipple and areola in my mouth as possible.

All the time she was sat erect on top of me, my boner was sliding in and out of her tight juicy cunt. She had the stare of a woman enjoying the pleasure of sex, but her beautiful face also had a half smile clearly thinking of the money she had secured.

She started moving her torso like a belly dancer, the undulations starting above her stomach and finishing with her loins grinding her pubes backwards and forwards. She was a mature woman who was clearly intent on giving this lucky boy the fuck of his life.

After a time, as I knew she would, she pushed me back and grabbed the back of the couch, enabling her to raise and lower herself on my hard teenage tube.

This was where, following Dad's advice, I benefitted from my rearrangement of the cushions on the couch. The angle was perfect.

As she lifted herself up and down, her big tits swayed in front of my face, enabling my mouth to catch her nipple flesh. At the same time, my hands could grasp her ass, my fingers slipping now and again to snap a garter strap or intertwine with the elastic at the top of those delicious stockings.

The fact that I'd contrived the perfect fuck position was not lost on her. "So you naughty boy, you've got Mommy just where you want her," she whispered breathlessly, as she lifted herself to the tip of my penis, then impaled herself hard, raking down my tender man meat.

I could tell by her hard movements that she was loving being filled by a far larger cock than she'd ever previously encountered

"You've always wanted Mommy to fuck you, haven't you!" She used the back of the couch to lever her body up and down.

"You've always wanted Mommy to ride you with her tits in your face, haven't you, you dirty horny little bastard."

The "mommy" talk affected both of us and with that last accurate statement, her lovely face contorted into a snarl as she started to orgasm. Her cunt muscles gripped my tender love stick as she moved up and down and I felt my orgasm commence.

She didn't hold back. As she orgasmed, she began riding me frantically, harder and harder.

I cried aloud "FUCK ME MOMMY!" and sucked frantically on her teats, as I sent pulsing spasms of spurting cum inside her. She didn't let up, as my orgasm continued, she rode my love stick even harder as both our bodies shuddered together.

As we finished, she lightly kissed me on the cheek before grabbing her skirt and underwear and going upstairs to her room. In her hurry to leave me, she had left her bag in the hall. I strolled over to it and opened it. Inside I found two emerald green velvet cords. They could have been for her to tie Julian's wrists to the bedrail, but I knew from Dad's notes that the intention was the other way around. Removing them, I hurried upstairs to my own room to bed.

-------------

On Sunday morning I waited for Mommy to have her shower. When she stepped back into the bedroom with a large bath towel wrapped around her, she found me waiting for her.

Even without makeup, with her hair wet and tousled, she looked lovely.

I was standing there completely naked, which appeared to cause her no surprise. I suppose she would have felt that any barriers between us were removed the previous evening with our physical activity.

When I stepped up to her and unwrapped the towel, she knew I was going to kiss her and opened her mouth invitingly.

As we kissed, I maneuvered her to the bed and pushed her back. She was accepting of this until I started tying her left wrist to the bedrail.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" she screamed.

"Now, now Mommy," I murmured reassuringly, "you know you want me to do this. That is why you left the cords in your handbag for me to find."

"STOP IT NOW, YOU LITTLE BASTARD! she shrieked, as I finished tying her other wrist to the bedrail.

She was writhing frantically underneath me as I grabbed and sucked her tits. My boner was hard as a rock, stimulated by the frenzied movements of this mommy in bondage.

"I demand you untie me now," she said in a calmer but shaky voice, while at the same time continuing to wriggle and trying to throw me off her.

I slipped my hand between her legs and massaged a clitoris that I could feel was sopping wet. Although her voice was saying, "NO," her enslaved body was shouting, "FUCK ME NOW!"

I'd intended to loosen her up with some oral ministration, but I decided to postpone the pussy licking until later in the day, as I couldn't wait to fuck her.

Spreading her legs, I thrust my hot meaty organ deep into her. It entered her like a hot knife into butter. Mommy responded by thrusting hard back at me.

I couldn't believe it. Dad's notes had advised me that bondage would turn Mommy into a nymphomaniac, but I never expected her to be like a sexual animal.

I greedily guzzled her teats, squeezing her big breasts which caused her to thrust up at me even more.

I leaned forward and kissed her. She sucked my tongue into her mouth and then voraciously thrust her tongue into mine. All the time we were fucking hard and fast.

When she came it was too much for me. Her cunt gripped my shaft, detonating my orgasm. My cum blasted into her as her breathing deteriorated into orgasmic heaves of breath. Her vagina refused to let me go, milking every last drop of my jizz.

When I untied her, we both lay there exhausted in silence until Mommy said, "That was great!"

After that we had breakfast together and chatted in a more relaxed and friendly way than we had done for years. After breakfast we returned to her bedroom and lay naked on the bed together.

Although it was difficult, I decided that now was probably the best time to tell her that she would be receiving a monthly allowance, rather than a lump sum.

It went a lot better then I'd feared. She said, "I had a feeling that it would be difficult for you to release so much capital at once."

I breathed a sigh of relief at the good news and then felt even better when she said, "And I suppose you'll be staying here and fucking Mommy whenever you want, with your magnificent phallus."

The way she said it indicated to me that the continuation of our sexual relations would not be unwelcome to her. After all those tough years growing up with her, it was still hard for me to like her, but it was difficult to hate a female who has just complimented me on the size of my penis.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds