• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Enlarging Hubby Ch. 02

Enlarging Hubby Ch. 02

Chapter 2

Two's a Crowd

*** Eric ***

I couldn't believe the situation I found myself in.

My wife was admitting to years of adulterous affairs with her university roommates, threesomes, foursomes, raping men, and sex far kinkier than anything she had ever done with me. She had been having sex every week with Brian and Lisa, played bondage and discipline games with them, occasionally fucked Pat while we were dating, and taken up with him again for the last month. She had been feeding me other men's sperm since the day of our wedding. She had me tied up to the bed, was gently teasing me without release, and asking to enlarge my penis so I could please her better in bed, and be more like her lover. And then, after revealing all this, she'd asked me what I thought.

What did I think? I was more turned on than ever in my life! What was wrong with me?

"Baby," I told her, "maybe I should be furious, but I am hornier about this than I've ever felt in my life."

Jill brightened, turning from being a sexual vamp relentlessly edging me to being the bubbly, twenty-something, slender brunette that I had dated four years ago.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm so glad. When you caught me, I was afraid that was the end. I really regret not including you sooner on this. I should have introduced you to my lovers when we were dating, and included you in the play. I'm sorry."

I thought about it a second. "It's okay. I don't know if I would have accepted it when I was just out of college. Now I know I do. But, I want to ask you some questions and establish some rules. Can you stop masturbating me for a minute while we discuss this? It's very distracting."

Jill giggled and pulled her hand away from my penis, where she had been absentmindedly stroking the skin just below the glans. "Wait. I want to make sure you don't go down while we talk," she said. Jill got off the bed and walked into her closet. I heard her rummaging around. I began to regret getting such a big, modern house in the exurbs with things like walk-in closets, because I couldn't see what was going on.

She strode back out with a clear plastic cylinder in her hand. "What's that?" I asked, knowing full well what she was carrying.

"Penis pump. I've been looking for a good opportunity to use it on you. This would seem to be it." Jill scooped up some of the precum leaking out of my cock and coated the first half-inch or so of the inside of the cylinder. Then she slid it over my penis and nestled it against my pubic hair. The opening of the cylinder was tapered a little, holding almost right against my shaft. The tube flared open perhaps half an inch wider than my shaft on each side. My erect glans didn't quite touch the sides, and the tip of my glans only came to three quarters of its length.

"I think this will work, despite the hair, but we are going to have to do something about that tomorrow. What do you think about waxing?"

"I have to work tomorrow."

"Call in sick. I want you smooth." Like Pat, I thought to myself. One night, after we had been drinking too much, Jill had gigglingly tried to convince me to let her wax off my chest, abdominal, underarm, and pubic hair. Jill had shared with me how much she liked Pat's smooth, hairless body, ("Like and elf!" she told me), and that all she had to wax on him to turn him back into a ten-year-old were his very hairy underarms and a small patch of golden pubic hair above his penis. I'd laughed at the time, and kept my hair on my body. Now I knew she had been serious about wanting me to be more like Pat.

"I'm going to wax your whole body tomorrow. Especially your pubes." With that, she pressed the tube down against my pubic bone and began squeezing the pump handle, sucking air out of the cylinder. A pressure gauge needle on top of the pump jumped up and settled back a little with each squeeze of the trigger. The lubricant she got from my cock sealed the edge up sufficiently to hold the vacuum. "I usually use cocoa butter with these, but your precum sure is doing the trick."

She squeezed the trigger a few more times. I groaned in satisfaction, feeling the pressure stimulate my penis deeply. Jill stopped at five psi.

"There. Isn't that beautiful?" My penis, normally seven inches long on the nose (what guy *doesn't* measure his penis?) had been stretched out by an extra fraction of an inch, according to the markings on the side of the clear acrylic tube. My glans was swollen and partly revealed, turning a darker reddish color. The foreskin covering the glans was pressed up against the sides of the tube.

"I think I'm going to have to get you a special head enlarger tube! Look how big the glans is getting! Oh, sweetie, isn't that wonderful?"

It certainly *felt* wonderful. It was like fucking in reverse, being pulled to make sensation, rather than pushing.

"Is this for the enlargement?" I asked.

Jill sat down on the bed, still holding the pump. "In a way. The trick isn't so much to pump high pressures, it's to maintain an extremely erect state for a long period of time. That's how little boys' penises become adult sized - the constant erections, combined with the hormonal signal at puberty, stimulate tissue expansion. If we can recreate the erections and the signal, your penis will start growing again." She squeezed twice more, raising the pressure to seven psi. "Good seal." Jill lifted up on the tube. The suction kept the tube plastered to my pubic area, and pulled my overly-erected penis away from my body. I was so hard I ached, from the top of my shaft to the deep, internal penis shaft inside my body.

I groaned at the added sensation. I had been impossibly close to coming, and now was even closer, but nothing was going to be able to touch my cock and push me over. Jill was doing this on purpose before I could ask questions and set boundaries. She sometimes liked to drive me wildly close to orgasm, then ask for something, knowing I would say yes to almost anything to have her finish.

"How do you know so much about this?" I asked.

"Well, Lisa and I were talking about cock size one day at school. This was before she met Brian, and way before Pat. We had been measuring our hook-ups' penis length and circumference during the year, and being the kinky girls we are, we recorded the results. Guys love to have their cocks measured. You know, despite all the talk about huge cocks, the average American male is only about five and a half inches long, and maybe four and three quarters around. We decided we wanted men substantially larger than that.

"Our dataset" - she didn't even call them men - "was a little bigger, but not much: about six by five. It didn't help that half of them had been circumcised. We decided we would only have sex with intact men after that - their penises were larger around thanks to having all the skin they were born with, missing out on 'penile reduction surgery', as those 19th century bastards like John Kellogg called it. With the number of Canadians like you around, thanks to the University, getting intact men wasn't too hard.

"So, anyway, we started looking into penis enlargement, first as a lark, then as something more serious. We wanted hung boyfriends. Statistics said they were very rare. You know that at seven inches you are longer than 90% of all other men? But we wanted men hung larger than that. We were going to have to grow our own.

"We found a site called Large Penis Support Group. At first we assumed it was some sort of joke, but when we visited, we found it had all kinds of information on different approaches men were taking to enlarge themselves, and the results. Everything from stretching to pumping to drugs to exercises. All worked, but they all seemed like a lot of effort, and something that the men themselves had to do, not something that could be done to them by their lovers. Lisa and I really wanted to be the ones to do the work.

"Then Lisa met Brian. It turned out he was intact (she asked on the second date, then fucked him that night), and they become attached. She didn't share him with me at first, but she agreed to get his help to hook me up. She told him I was looking for an intact partner, and asked him to start looking at the other men in the rec center showers to find me some possibilities. I think that was the beginning of their CFNM relationship - he was willing to do kinky things for her, and vice versa. After a few months of looking for 'candidates,' Brian spotted Pat in the locker room strutting around buck naked. Brian finished up fast and left, then pointed Pat out to me at the exit of the locker room. I arranged a first encounter, and the rest was history.

"The boys were larger than typical. Brian was six and a quarter by a thick six and a half around, Pat was a whopping eight in length and thicker than you. He started at almost six inches around."

While Jill had been telling me all this, she had slowly pumped the cylinder. The gauge was now sitting at ten psi. The cylinder leaked a little, so she would occasionally pump it up to that level, then let it drop to five, then pump it back up. The slow pulsation had me biting my tongue so I wouldn't beg for her to finish me.

"Pat was interested in one thing. So was I. We got right to it. Lisa and Brian were constantly fucking as well. We started having a hard time getting the apartment to ourselves, and so did they. So, Lisa and I devised a plan.

"I introduced Pat to the art of edging. He loved it. After a bit, I told him to stop squirming so much, and offered to tie him down to the bed. His agreement was a little hesitant, but since he said yes, I did it. For real - ropes, knots, the works." I could imagine Pat's big 6'3" frame tied on the bed. He had quite the body - he'd lifted weights about as often as I did, but ended up with huge biceps that looked like boulders, thick shoulders and lats, and a skinny little waist. We both had great pecs, with nipples that turned down. On the other hand, he had relatively thin legs and a small butt, compared to my meaty hams, quads, and glutes, so I had a few advantages.

"Once he was spread-eagled on my bed, I started a slow, slow, slow masturbation technique. You know the one. I pulled his foreskin out in front of him very slowly, then twisted it lightly, then brought it back down to normal. Then I pushed it back behind the glans, and kept going down the length of the shaft until I couldn't stretch it any more, and I held it there. He was panting after only a few of minutes of this.

"I edged him for almost an hour, until he was demanding I make him come. I smiled, and told him I would need something from him first. I'd need him to be okay having sex when Lisa and Brian were present. 'Fine! Just make me come!' was his reply."

"Baby, what does this have to do with penis enlargement?" I asked. "I mean, I love the story, but..."

"Hush," Jill replied. "I'm getting to that." Jill continued her pump-and-release actions, swelling my penis larger than it could get on its own.

"Since he agreed, I got up off the bed. Pat asked me where I was going - a little indignantly, too. I told him I was going to make him keep his promise. I opened the closet door to show him Lisa and an already-naked Brian - Lisa had won the toss that month. They had been watching through the slats and listening the entire time. If I know Lisa, she'd been masturbating Brian while he watched me with Pat.

"Lisa grabbed Brian by the penis and led him to the bed, laying him down next to Pat, but with his head at the footboard and his feet at the headboard. She spread his arms and legs. There wasn't enough room on the queen, so he had to cross one leg over Pat's arm and one arm over Pat's leg, so they were touching. We proceeded to tie Brian with ropes. Then Lisa removed her shorts and panties, and impaled herself, reverse cowgirl, onto Brian's cock. Pat had a direct view of Brian's penis, and Lisa's pussy as she slid it in. She eventually took her top off so Pat could see her boobs bounce with every stroke. Pat seemed to like that."

I could envision this perfectly. Lisa has long, strawberry blonde hair which she likes to crinkle with an iron, pretty Irish blue eyes, a scattering of freckles across the creamy, white skin of her face, and very pert C cups that she showed off with slightly-too-tight tops. I'd jerked off to a picture of her more than once, unknown to Jill. (I knew. -Jill) Brian is tall, good-looking, brown-haired and brown-eyed, a little more slender than muscular. He always had a prominent package. The thought of him tied down like I was right now had me throbbing even more.

Jill's voice brought me back to the present. "Lisa looked Pat straight in the eyes while she rode Brian, and started lecturing. 'We haven't been getting enough sex. You two have been hogging the apartment,' Lisa told him. I went back to slowly masturbating Pat, occasionally giving his frenulum delicate little licks. He doesn't precum as much as you, but he certainly was dripping!" Jill giggled. "The skin on your penis is swelling," she observed.

I looked at my penis in the vacuum tube. The foreskin had started getting puffy, pressing hard against the side walls of the containment tube. The glans was hidden as the foreskin closed over the tip. I felt my precum starting to fill my foreskin - it was a familiar sensation, similar to when Jill would tie it shut and masturbate me. I hoped she would release me from the tube and make me come before the skin filled up with my lubrication.

"I asked him if he liked it," she continued. "He just groaned. I told him, 'We're going to have sex like this from now on. Lisa and Brian like to use the apartment, too, and you are going to have to be okay with that. Are you okay with that?' Pat nodded, and panted. 'Do you like what I'm doing to you? Can I tie you up more often?'

"Pat smiled and said, 'Yes.'

"Then I told him that was good. We were going to have lots and lots of fun, and do things he probably had never done before, and it would be the best sex he had ever had. 'Would you like that?' I asked him.

"'Yes!' he said. 'Make me come!'

"In the meantime, Lisa had Brian good and close. She slid off his cock, and knelt down next to the side of the bed where he was tied. She rolled his foreskin over the top of his penis and stretched it out lightly and rhythmically.

"'One more thing, both of you,' Lisa pronounced. 'We want hung boyfriends. Super hung. We want you to have truly world-class cocks. So from now on, we are going to start making you bigger. That means lots of long sessions like this one, tied up and teased, and no coming. We want you to start taking some supplements we've researched, and lift more, and no cumming unless we make you. Will you do that?'

"Brian, of course, knew this demand was coming, because he had been helping us with our research. Lisa and I already had been experimenting on Brian, with supplements to increase testosterone and growth hormone, and edging recommended by one man who wrote something called the Penis Enlargement Bible. He experienced growing his cock three inches. We had already been subjecting Brian to long hours of edging. He had grown a quarter inch in the prior three weeks. He immediately agreed. But Pat was a little more apprehensive. He asked, 'What do you mean, no cumming?'

"'That's the little trick to all this,' Lisa told him. 'Stay hard, extra big just before coming, but don't come.' Lisa stopped teasing Brian just as he told her he was too close. We all looked at his pulsating cock - one more touch and he would pop. He groaned in frustration, and Lisa told him he was going to have to control it. He did.

"Pat watched the whole thing, and after a moment of thought, said, 'Okay, don't let me come.' At that point, I knew we had him. I straddled him just like Lisa had been doing to Brian, but regular cowgirl, and Lisa remounted. We rode our men very slowly, with lots of stops, for another hour, sometimes unmounting and making them lick us when they were too close.

"Finally, after getting Pat a few seconds from orgasm a dozen times, I asked him if he wanted to come now. 'Once it starts, we are going to keep making you two come until you can't shoot any more,' I warned him. He nodded. "Make us come," he said, speaking for Brian as well.

"Lisa and I carefully masturbated the boys, trying to synchronize their orgasms. It took about fifteen minutes of slowing down, stopping, then lightly rolling their foreskin snouts until they were both right on the edge at the same time. Lisa said, 'Now!', and we both pulled each foreskins back behind the glans and stretched them down. The boys shot huge loads all over. Pat shot twice to splat semen on the headboard, then hit his own face four times. More covered his neck and chest - maybe six more shots - and the rest of the semen dribbled into his belly button and onto his abs.

"I kept masturbating him after his orgasm finished, just to see what he would do. He squirmed with over-sensitivity, but didn't ask me to stop. Then I pulled back the foreskin and sucked his glans and licked all round the frenulum and frenar band, getting the dribbles of semen off his penis. He squirmed and laughed, but still didn't ask me to stop.

"I copied what Lisa was doing to Brian: I licked up the semen Pat had shot on his own face, and held it in my mouth. I bent down to kiss him, and passed his semen back to him. Pat accepted it as readily as Brian always did, pushing his tongue in to get it all from me. We did this over several times as I got the rest of his huge load off his muscular chest and chiseled abs.

"Then Lisa remounted Brian's thick, hard penis, and I remounted Pat, and we did it over and over again all evening until they were exhausted and couldn't come anymore."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Enlarging Hubby Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds