• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Enthalpy Ch. 2

Enthalpy Ch. 2

"Alright Mrs. Thompson, the doctor will see you back here in 6 months" Lisa Jones said as she sat at her desk and handed the appointment card to the elderly lady. "Have a good day now and take care" she said. "Thank you and tell the doctor I will finish all of my medicine this time" the elderly lady replied as she walked out the door. Lisa was married to Dr. Robert Jones, one of the associates of Jackson family medicine, and also served as the evening receptionist during the week. She was a happily married lady with two beautiful children, a mortgage, BMW, and a summer home at the shore, and by all accounts part of the typical American upper-class family. Try as she may to focus on work, her thoughts kept returning to the previous week when she was taken by Dr. Jackson's son Clive in the basement of her house.

She had never in her life experienced such a dangerous and erotic event, or been the object of such unbridled desire and wanton lust, that the very though of it caused a swelling of her breasts and a heat between her legs. She had made love to her husband on two occasions since her invasion, but neither time left her satisfied or filled. Her husband was a man she loved and the father of her children, but he had never been able to give her what she had gotten from Clive. He had never been able to fuck her with such wild ferocity that would cause her to fuck him back with the same ferocity as Clive had made her do. And she had never seen a cock as big or craved one so much as when she saw Clive's.

"So what is next on the agenda honey" Robert asked as he came up behind her chair and lightly kissed her forehead. "You have Mr. Duffy coming in for his follow up at 6:30 pm. Then you have Mrs. Washington at 7" she replied rubbing the back of his neck. Jones looked at his wife and sighed. She was dressed in a tight black T-shirt and matching black skirt cut just above the knee. He was proud of his wife and he liked the way she dressed even if sometimes he thought some of her outfits were a little sluttish. He slowly ran his hands down to her waist and then back up to her fantastic breasts which were straining the elasticity of her shirt. He whispered in her ear "I love the way you look tonight baby, and I want to see more of you later tonight." She giggled and whispered back "I think that can be arranged Dr. Jones."

The front door opened and they quickly returned to professional behavior as Mr. Duffy walked in. "Right this way Mr. Duffy the doctor will see you now" Lisa said as she led him back to the exam room. When she returned to the waiting room she saw that Mrs. Washington was there again and early as usual. So she decided to put her in exam room 2 and notified her husband of her arrival. When she got back to the reception area she was shocked to see Clive standing in the waiting room.

"Clive what the hell is you doing here. You leave this instant before I tell my husband what you did to me in the basement." she demanded angrily. Clive just stared at her and said "Lisa I wanted to see you. You don't come to the door when I knock or answer the phone when I call, so I decided to come by." He walked over behind the reception desk and said "I want to apologize for what I did Lisa, but I needed to do it. Lisa I love you and all I have ever wanted to do is to be with you and inside of you. I needed to experience you, to taste you and to hold you in my arms with your arms around me" Lisa was shocked by this, but more importantly she was deeply aroused by his consuming passion for her. She began to feel the tingle in her sex as it became wet and her breathing became more labored.

I spite of this she was determined to end it and never let it happen again. "Clive what happened between us was a horrible thing, and what you did to me is an unforgivable act. I never want it to happen again and never want to see you again" she cried. Clive looked into her eyes and said "Don't say it was a horrible thing. It was the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me Lisa, and I know that you enjoyed it as well." Lisa's green eyes filled with rage as she said "How dare you say I enjoyed it. How dare you insinuate that I enjoyed being taken against my will! You are just a sick twisted pervert."

Hearing her talk like this was causing Clive's cock to swell. He caught Lisa looking at it and grabbed her hand and put it on his crotch with his on top. "This is what you enjoyed Lisa. This is what you want." Clive said as he squeezed his hand on top of hers. The more he squeezed the harder he became, and the more Lisa moaned. Her face was a mixture of lust and fear, but her nipples were rock hard behind her tight shirt and her panties were damp with her own juices. Clive then unzipped his fly and pulled out the massive object of her lust. He took her hand and placed it on his shaft and began to stoke slowly. Her eyes never left his cock as he removed his hand and she continued to stroke, slowly at first but then with an increase in tempo.

"Yeah Lisa…..you know you want this…you know you want this inside of you…this big cock buried inside of you….filling you up….oh yeah baby." She continued to stroke him and made no objection as he slid his hand under her skirt. He continued to probe until he softly began to caress her mound through her panties as she began to softly moan "Oh Clive this is so wrong…..please don't make me do this……oh Clive." He slipped his hand below her panties and felt her shudder as he slid a finger deep inside of her. "This is what you want baby. You want to get fucked. You want me to fuck you with my big cock until I cum deep inside you don't you baby" he said as he continued thrusting his fingers into her.

Faster and faster she began to stroke his cock as he fingered her pussy. "This is what I want baby. I want to be inside this forever. I want my cock inside your pussy all the time baby. Say you want it baby….say you want me inside of you baby" Clive moaned as he approached orgasm. Lisa felt him shudder and increased her pace pulling faster and faster moaning "let me see it…cum for me baby…I need to see you do it." This pushed Clive over the edge and he exploded in a tremendous orgasm "oh Lisa…oh baby….OH YESSSSSSSSSS!" Lisa was getting closer as well and just as she was about to reach the sound of a door opening shocked the both of them. Quickly Clive zipped up and ran under the desk as Lisa sat down in her chair and tried to regain composure.

"Thanks Dr. Jones the medicine you gave me really helped my back. In a few days I'll be as good as new" Mr. Duffy said. "Well that's what we are all about here George. Give my best to Helen and we'll see you back here in 2 months." Jones then waved to his wife and went back to deal with Mrs. Washington. Lisa waved back, and as she moved her chair closer to the desk, felt Clive's head between her legs. Oh god not now she thought as she looked over the calendar to schedule the appointment. Clive's nose was just an inch away from her panty covered mound and as he inhaled her aroma he began to gently lick her panties. "So the doctor wants to see you back in 2 muhh…" Lisa said as she felt Clive's invasion begin.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Jones but I didn't catch that" Duffy said. She tried to squeeze her legs to get him to stop but the invasion just kept coming, and with it the first waves of pleasure began to form deep in her loins. "Oh sorry I had a quick mental lapse there. 2 months here you go" she said quickly trying to hide her labored breathing. "You know you don't look too good Mrs. Jones. Maybe you're coming down with something. But that's the good thing about being married to a doctor I guess; you have your own health care. Your one lucky lady Mrs. Jones" Duffy said smiling. She was close now and Clive knew it so he began to suck her harder. He moved her panties over and began to suck her clit. Lisa was trying as best she could to contain herself while being eaten out in front of a perfect stranger as he husband was not more than 15 feet away. She had reached her breaking point and her orgasm was such a sweet release to her. She reached under the desk and pulled Clive's head as far into her pussy as she could and bit her lip to stop from moaning with joy. Her eyes began to tear and she said "I'm sorry Mr. Duffy what did you say?"

"Oh I said you were one lucky lady" Duffy replied. Lisa inhaled slowly to calm herself down and said "I certainly am Mr. Duffy….I certainly am."

Mr. Duffy turned and left. When he heard the door slam Clive pulled off Lisa's soaked panties and got up from under the desk. He looked at her and saw the look of lust on her face as he picked up her panties and showed them to her as he unzipped his fly and wrapped her soaking wet thong around his cock. The sound of the phone ringing brought them both back to the present and she answered it and transferred it to the doctor. Clive then stuffed his cock back in his pants and zipped up. "If you want these back you're going to have to come and get them" he said laughingly.

"I think you should go now Clive, before my husband comes back" Lisa said while cleaning up the area. He was about to say something when he heard the door open and the Dr and Mrs. Washington come out, so he hurried out the door before they got to the waiting room. After she had left Jones said "That call I got was from Dr. Jackson. He and Janet are going out of town tonight and he asked if Clive could sleep over." Lisa's mouth went dry "What did you say?" Jones looked at her and said "What did you think I said. I mean he is my boss. I said sure he could stay on the couch." Immediately Lisa's naked pussy began to tingle when she thought of the words, if you want these back your going to have to come and get them that Clive had said.

"Well at least he will be downstairs and won't hear us having our fun" Jones said as he brushed his hands across her firm breasts. "Actually honey I'm not feeling very well tonight. I think I am coming down with something. I just want to get a good night sleep if you don't mind" Lisa said. "Sure honey I understand. We will do it another night" Jones said.

Clive was already at their house when they got home and had set himself up on the basement sofa. He thanked the Dr. Jones repeatedly and smiled affectionately at Lisa. Lisa went upstairs to shower and put the kids to bed. She then put on her favorite red lingerie and a red thong a size too small. Then she put one here white terrycloth robe and slipped under her blankets. She heard her husband and Clive talking downstairs until eventually she heard the sound of her husband coming to bed. He got in his side and kissed her goodnight. She lay awake until she heard him breath deeply and soundly, and after about an hour snuck out of bed and made her way down stairs.

Clive was downstairs stretched out on the couch watching a steamy movie on one of the cable stations. She took off the robe and stood between Clive and the TV and switched it off. Clive had never seen a sight as beautiful as Lisa standing there in all her glory. Her breasts were tightly confined in the brassier and her thong cut her mound so tight that her lips were indented on the thin fabric. Her shoulder length cinnamon hair was pulled neatly back and her green eyes were filled with lust. The very sight of her caused Clive a massive erection which begged to be set free.

"You have something of mine and I have come to get it back" she hissed at him. Clive put his hands behind his head and said "Well all you have to do is come and get it baby…I won't bite" he laughed. "I will" she said as she walked over and knelt down in front of him. She unzipped his fly and unfurled her panties from his cock. She took his cock and stroked it a few times before she opened her mouth and took him inside. She was beyond desire now as she pumped harder and harder on his rod, she needed him and she needed to be had by him. "Oh….oh god…so good baby….oh…so fucking good baby….oh I love your fucking mouth" Clive cried as she deep throated him.

Faster and faster she pumped him using every bit of energy inside of her. Sweat was pouring down her back and her face, but she would not stop. She could not stop now for she was too far gone, too far gone from a mother and a wife. Right now at this moment the most important thing in her universe was that cock. "Oh yeah baby….oh…god…oh…ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Clive moaned as she sucked up all of his cum into her mouth. She finished him off and got him hard again then grabbing his shoulder whispered into his ear "I want you to fuck me now like all the times you dreamed of fucking me. I want you to fuck me so good and hard. Right now baby."

She stood up and Clive grabbed her thong and pulled it off. He then put her on the sofa, knelt between her legs, put his cock at the entrance to her pussy and pushed for all he was worth. "Ahhh…oh god

Oh..baby…oh..yes" she cried as he pushed deep in, her womb expanding to fit this monstrous invader, until his entire length was in. He pulled back out the entire length and slammed back into her again and again and again. He was rocking her now, pumping her like a piston and saying "Oh Lisa you're so good…you're so good baby…your so tight baby." She responded by wrapping her legs around his back and saying "fuck me so deep baby….so deep Clive….put that giant prick in me…it's so fucking beautiful…so fucking big."

Clive pumped harder and began to kiss her on the mouth. They explored each others mouth, their tongues dancing together as their bodies thrust into one another. He continued to thrust and she continued to meet his thrust and was gently rubbing her hands through his hair. "Oh god I love you Lisa. I love you so much baby" Clive moaned. "I love you to Clive. God forgive me I love you" She cried as he continued to thrust her. He was getting close now and told her as he continued to thrust into her. She responded "cum inside me baby. Put a baby in me Clive. I want your baby. Please give it to me."

As Clive continued to pump her Lisa grabbed his neck and pulled him as close to her as she could saying "Oh god baby….Yes…Yes...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS." Clive responded by pumping as hard as he could and thrusting into her with every bit of his strength until finally he said "Oh baby….here it comes….I'm going to make a baby in you Lisa….oh god…oh yesssssssssssssss." Lisa wrapped her legs tighter around him as squirt after squirt of his seed was planted in her fertile valley. She held him up to her kissing him on the mouth and saying "I love you Clive. I need you and will be available whenever you want me." He kissed her back and they lay wrapped in each others arms his cock still buried in her until they both drifted off to sleep.

In the morning Dr. Jones awoke to the smell of bacon being cooked and went down to find his wife making breakfast. "Well you must be feeling better. I guess all you needed was that goodnight sleep huh" he said to her. She turned and smiled brightly saying "it was just what the doctor ordered." Two weeks later Lisa found out she was with child and her husband was overjoyed at becoming a father for the third time. He did however have a bit of a shock when his wife wanted to name the baby Clive.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Enthalpy Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds