Erection for the 80's

Donnie stood, squared his shoulders. He raised his arms to the ceiling while letting out a battle cry. Sparks showered him. He eyed the androids as they encircled him. He grabbed his ankle restraint, ripped his leg free, one after another. Torn wires hung from his wrists and he used them to his advantage. He whipped it forward, curling the severed end around an android's neck. He jerked the robot over while loading up with a punch. As it flew into him, he landed a straight right that knocked the android's head clean off. He beat his chest. His cock became fully erect.

Adrianna's eyes almost dropped from their sockets. She cheered from the floor. "Get 'em, baby, get 'em."

Donnie huffed, heaved. He balled his fist in preparation. One android grabbed him in a chokehold from the back. Donnie planted his feet and flipped the robot over. Its body flew into the others, knocking them down. Another android punched from the side. Donnie twirled around and intercepted the strike with a punch of his own. Their knuckles collided together. Donnie's force crushed the android's hand. Its wrist went limp.

Adrianna punched from the floor as though in the fight with Donnie. "Behind you!"

Donnie wheeled around, did the splits. His ballsack smacked the floor. He punched the android in the crotch. It caved in, sparked. The red robot grabbed itself before collapsing in a heap. Donnie sprung back to his feet, jumped, landing a spinning back-kick to another's chin. The separated head clanked off the wall, leaving a dent. Donnie dropped another with an overhand right. His fist followed the head all the way down to the floor, pinning it there with force. Before he could continue his onslaught, the remaining four swarmed him. They stood over him, restraining him on his knees.

Goldie approached, pressed the button on his hip. His rubber cock protruded, vibrated.

Donnie's eyes grew in size. He clenched his teeth, ducked down, and with all his strength, exploded upward. The androids went flying. One bounced off the wall. The others slid across the deck. Even the leader, Goldie, was knocked to his back near Adrianna.

Adrianna could almost reach the buttons on the leader's hip. She stretched her hand as far as she could. The fingertips just grazed the buttons. "Psss—" She started to call for Donnie, but as she turned, she found him standing over her. His hard veiny cock, just above her head, made her mouth water.

"Need some help?" Donnie pressed the button on Goldie's hip, freeing Adrianna. He embraced her, his cock poking against her navel.

He leaned-in for a kiss, but Adrianna stopped him. She said, "Hold that thought, sugar dick." She pushed Donnie aside as an android's punch just missed him. She snatched the robot's thumb, ripped it backward until it crunched. The android collapsed to its knees. She jumped and buried the ball of her knee into its chest.

Donnie backed the final two into the corner. He gripped their throats, crushed the metal in his hands. He banged them against the wall, time and time again, until their bodies went limp.

As Goldie climbed to its knees, Adrianna grabbed the leader by the head and twisted it off. Sparks exploded as the robots body trembled. Goldie slid through her arms and to the floor. She tossed the head carelessly over her shoulder. "It's Noc something to lose your head over."

Donnie and Adrianna stayed in place. They looked each other up and down while sharing heavy breaths.

"What now?" Donnie asked with a sly grin.

"Burn me, baby, burn me to the third degree." Adrianna ran to him and dove into his chest.

Donnie hooked his arms under her thighs, holding her in the air. They locked lips with a fevered excitement. He entered her with passion.

"Oo!" Adrianna latched onto his neck, curled her toes. His violent thrusts shook her body. Her breasts bounced against his chest. Her backside smacked his thighs as he dropped her. She closed her eyes, mouth hung open.

Donnie was hard again. Weeks without sex fueled his thrust. He sprung her body up and down his pole like a mad man. The force shook her scrunchie free from her crimped dark hair. They trembled against one another, kissed heatedly. He carried her against the wall. They slid down the surface to their knees. Their lips never broke.

Adrianna grabbed his steely wet cock. She worked it feverishly.

Donnie cupped her pussy in his hand, rubbed her clit. They grinded their sweaty bodies against one another until Donnie laid her across the tile. He lifted her legs out in front of him, crossed her ankles straight in the air. He kept his shoulders squared, and using only his hips, he entered her with a quick jolt.

Adrianna balled her toes once again. She slapped the tile floors with an open palm.

Donnie leaned forward, kissing her thin ankles.

Adrianna's neck, cheeks, flushed. Her right leg quivered uncontrollably. Her eyes shifted, vacantly gazing off. "Oh, oh, oh. Ah-ah-ah-ah!" She strained, and as she took in a breath, her body shivered.

Donnie uncrossed her ankles. He leaned further down with her legs over his shoulders. They slid down his arms, locked around his waist. He cradled her chin, kissed her. His hips kept constant pressure. He reached down, fiddled with the top of her pussy as he worked.

Adrianna's face distorted. She scrunched her brows, unlocked her ankles. Her legs flailed in the air. A tingling wash swept over her, leaving Goosebumps in its wake. She oozed on his cock, contracted, engorging him further. "Good to ha-have ya ba-ah-ack."

Donnie's cock slid in and out of her drenched center like a well oiled machine. "Good to be back." He nibbled her neck. "It feels good to be a hero—" He stopped himself. He was so caught up in the moment he never questioned what was really happening. "RetroGames... the Noc serum... I don't know what is—"

Adrianna squeezed his hard cock, and through clenched teeth, said, "This is real."

Donnie leaned down. His fingers grazed over the small protrusion on the back of her neck. "Is this where it all ends?"

"Could be the beginning." Adrianna wrapped her legs around his waist, balled his collar, and yanked him back down on top of her. She looked deep into his eyes. "Just keep fucking me until credits roll, will ya?"

Donnie smiled. "This was fun. Noc gonna lie."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds