Erica's Submission

But it rose. He was right. I looked toward my left hand. It rose as well. I had been free this whole time! I had sat here, fully able to resist, but instead I…

"Continue, Erica," Robert commanded, and she did, sliding my cock even deeper in her mouth, her lips almost reaching the end, where she could nestle her lips in my pubic hair… Her tongue danced along the bottom of my cock, licking and stroking me like a dancing cobra along the underside of my engorged organ. Then she withdrew, letting me slide out of her, to the very tip, where she licked my slit and then slid down on me again, engulfing me entirely.

I gripped the arms of the chair and fell back, pushing myself deep into the cushions as she massaged me with her lips and tongue. I felt like I had been electrified. Her head bobbed up and down on me, taking me full throat, then receding to just the tip, then sliding back down until I disappeared entirely. The sensation was unbelievable. I didn't know how much more of this I could take

"You see, John," Robert continued, his face close to mine, "you've been able to take charge for quite some time now. It's been entirely within your power…but not within your will."

Erica's ministrations were the workings of an expert. She made my toes pulse, made my hands grip, made my eyes close and my jaws clench. She was sliding up and down on my cock with the fervor of a fanatic. It occurred to me that it was how I would suck my own cock if I were able.

"She's good, isn't she, John?" Robert said. "I take no small amount of pride in her talents…I think I was a good teacher, was I not?"

"Ergh..." was all I could say, my mind a muddle of confusion.

Robert reached out and placed his hand on my forearm. He turned to Erica and said, "Baby, do what I taught you last night."

Erica had fully engulfed me at that point, but she slid back up until my shaft until her lips were at the very tip. She looked up at me, directly into my eyes, and smiled. Then her tongue came out slowly, stretching until it fully covered the underside of my cock, and she licked around the head, in a circle, her tongue sliding around the engorged head of my pole. She dipped her head covered that same region with her mouth, then lifted back up and swirled around my cock again. I groaned. I didn't know how much more of this I could take.

"Enough, Erica," Robert said at last, and stood up to walk over to his chair. Erica sat back on her heels, as dutifully as a trained cadet. My cock made a wet slapping sound against my stomach when she let it go. Despite the sudden deprivation, I took the opportunity to stare at her breasts again, and found them as amazing as my memory had conjured. They were perfectly round, with no sagging to them, rising off her chest like two soft hills. And her pink aureoles were perfectly puffed, like two pink mushrooms, with small nubs like short pencil erasers at their center.

Robert stood before his chair, and then clicked his fingers. Erica rose, and bowed toward me, then walked over to him and began to unbutton his shirt. As she undressed him, Robert spoke.

"You now have a glimpse of our world, John. It is not without its merits, wouldn't you say?" He watched me nod, as Erica took his shirt from his well-developed shoulders. He was powerfully built, his muscles well defined. "But I think you need to experience one more pleasure as yet unknown to you, to more fully understand the experience. I will give you that opportunity as soon as Erica finishes her work."

He sat as Erica bent to take his shoes and socks off. On her knees, her ass was raised directly toward me, and I could see again her puffy lips and what seemed to be some moisture between them. I found it remarkable how clean and smooth her pussy looked, as if it had never once had a hair upon it.

When she was done, she straightened and moved to his belt buckle, then his zipper, and she removed his pants. He wore no underpants. Erica dropped back to her heels again, awaiting instructions.

He was really built, his stomach rippled with washboard abs, his thighs and arms cut like an ad for a fitness center. But I found myself staring at the center of his body: Robert was not yet hard, but his manhood was still uniquely impressive: thick and meaty, it hung down for at least seven inches in front of two massive balls. I couldn't imagine it hard.

"If you wouldn't mind, John," I have little catching up to do. Please relax for a moment. I do know we've left you hanging," with a nod he seemed to take notice of my still firm cock, lying against my stomach, "but just give us a moment. I think you'll find we still have much to do."

Then he looked at Erica, sitting so peacefully upon her heels. He bent forward to kiss her, letting his tongue dart along her lips. He leaned back and simply said, "Give John a good show."

"Yes, Master," Erica said, and turned her face toward me with a huge grin upon it. She turned back toward John, bent forward until she could put both forearms upon his thighs, and with two hands lifted his cock into her mouth.

She attacked him with a fervor that matched her work on me, and she bobbed her head up and down as she turned it, licking his cock one way on the way down, another on the way up, and circling it with her tongue when she reached the top. But as she continued, and began to suck him inside her again, descending down deep throat style, I could see that she could not seem to engulf him completely. She was still several inches from the base when she began to rise again. But as she moved up to the top, flicking her with her tongue and playing with the head of his cock to increase his pleasure, I could see why:

He had to be eleven inches long, maybe twelve. And he was as thick as a beer bottle, with no exaggeration. I had no idea how he could ever fit that inside her.

Inside her…the thought made my head swim. But there she was, her marvelous cunt visible to me, her smooth white ass swaying back and forth before me, beckoning me. And a thought I had never thought before in my life began to swell in my head with the force of an epiphany: I wanted to fuck that cunt, the soft, wet, hot cunt of Erica Poulet. I wanted to slide my man meat in her, to feel her vagina clamp around me and pulse as she came, to spurt my hot white cum within her.

I watched, fascinated, as Robert lay back, caressing her head so softly as she swallowed what she could of his oversized cock, and I was mesmerized with wanting like I had never known it before.

"I think we are both ready to accommodate you now, baby," Robert said softly. He patted her head two times, and as if on cue she raised her head and said, "Yes, Master." He dabbed her lips as he stood before her. If his penis had looked big in her mouth, it was immense now, standing out from his body like a club. It bobbed as he stood there.

"Baby, I think you precede us to the chamber. We will be along shortly. You may use the time to make yourself ready for us."

"Yes, Master," Erica said, and she disappeared through a door I had not noticed before. It seemed almost to have come from nowhere. When it swung shut behind her I could see why: on our side it was a bookcase, hinged so it would move with the motion of the door.

"You and I will enter that room, John, in just a moment," Robert said, sitting upon the arm of his chair. He made no movements to cover himself, probably enjoying my inability to glance now and then at it, as if to ascertain that it was, indeed, as monumental as it looked. I had always thought of myself as big: I'm at least eight inches hard, and the women I've been with had often told me my curve made my penis feel thicker. But Robert's was the real thing: he had the kind of brute that was porno material, the kind that would have made him a king in that industry.

"You need to know two things, John: First, I have not coerced Erica to do anything. She has not had any wine, nor have I used any threats upon her or anything of the sort. As always, she is free to do as she wishes. And this is what she wishes, make no mistake about that. Feel free to express yourself with her—don't hold back. She wants you, my friend.

"Second, take advantage of tonight. We will do things in there that may shake your preconceived notions of propriety. Don't give in to those notions. Let your inhibitions run free. Let yourself go tonight. I can guarantee you this: you have never experienced anything like it."

He stood up, and slid the bookshelf open, and we went in.

The door led to a small landing, and then there were steps to the right that led downstairs into a dimly lit room with what seemed like a light red glow. There was no difficulty seeing; it was just that the lighting was muted, and as we neared the final turn I could see my skin was a little more pink than before. The temperature was slightly more chilled than the rest of the house—I assumed that there was a separate thermostat here, and that this room was probably inaccessible to the rest of his basement. As I turned the corner, I slowed to a crawl, like a child walking downstairs on Christmas morning

There was simply too much to take in.

The walls and ceiling were full of hooks and chains and other items: I could see leather whips, and masks, and costumes, and gags, and a collection of dildoes and vibrators of every size and shape. There were also ropes and clamps and restraints and manacles. There had been great effort to make the place look like a dungeon: the walls seemed to have been made of stone, as were the ceiling and floor. Several tables of odd configurations were stood here and there, and near the far wall appeared to be something that looked like a medieval rack.

But what took my attention was a kind of chair, or table—it was difficult to tell which—and Erica lay upon it facing away from us, completely nude. She had strapped her legs in to two leather and Velcro restraints cushioned with what looked like white fleece, and the restraints bonded her ankles to a curved, board that forced her legs apart and down. Her waist was strapped in as well, as well as her left wrist, which was upraised on a soft bar that lifted her arms and, similarly, her breasts. There were odd padded platforms beneath it and what looked like a small trays that extended on arms to the right and left. She turned her head and smiled when we approached.

"I'll need help with my right arm, Master."

"Of course you will, baby," he said, and walked by me to the table and quickly and expertly fastened her wrist. As I came around, he demonstrated its capabilities. "You see, John, this is quite a unique table. Its possibilities are almost limitless." With a twist he lifted her legs straight, then placed it down. With the turn of a lever the table rose upright, making Erica's body drop until held by the wrist restraints. He turned the lever again, and Erica lay back in her original position. "And if you so desire, there are ways Erica may accommodate any number of…pleasures."

I could see he was speaking of the platform beneath her, as well as the one to the side. Manipulated correctly, there was no part of her that could not be violated by us.

To demonstrate her vulnerability, Robert spread her legs fully. I had just come around to the front, and I could see her clearly, her legs spread and her pussy open to me. Robert took a feather from a nearby counter and stroked it along her clit, and Erica gasped. He repeated the motion, then caressed her nipples. Erica rocked from side to side, her breath coming in short puffs.

"She seems to like this, John," Robert said, reaching to a nearby hook on the wall and taking down what looked like a small, slim whip, though instead of one lash there were several, made of what looked to be suede or something similarly soft. I took the whip and looked at her, and she looked at me and gave a little whimper, like a child, her lips forming a kind of pout. There was a look of lust on her face that drove me wild.

I gave her a light tap on the upper right leg with the whip, and she sighed, and spread her legs as wide as she could. I hit her again, softly, a little higher up, and she purred. I hit her on the other leg, high up, then on the right one again, then the left, and this time, when I took the lash away I let it trail along her pussy lips, and she gave out a kind of growl that made my hair stand on end. I returned to her cunt, lashing her time and time again, never hard, just soft and sudden, and she raised her hips and rocked them at me, arching her back and moaning each time I struck her.

"You seem to like it too, John," Robert said, and I could see he noticed my hard on was as solid as a tent pole. I smiled, and nodded. Robert looked at me and said, simply, "She's yours, John," and he stepped back and moved to the right side of her and stroked her breasts. He cupped them, forcing her nipples up as he squeezed them, and sucked each one in his mouth, obviously flicking the nipples with his tongue, as they were now standing up rigidly on their puffy pink platforms.

Erica was obviously in rapture. She slid her ass right and left, anticipating the next blow of the lash, and repeatedly arched her back, thrusting her ample bosom toward Robert. I let the lashes trace over her lips and clit, and she moaned and twitched with abandon. I repeated the motion over and over, not striking her now, but just tracing her pussy with the many soft lashes.

I looked at her cunt. It was streaked with tiny little red marks, the skin unbroken but swollen like her tits. I looked at her pink, tender thighs, swaying and jerking before me, and I felt a rush of passion and lust unlike any I had ever known.

I found I was getting lightheaded, too. Watching Robert stroke her tits, sucking one, then the other, and seeing the soft, needy look of her soft, wet pussy, I reversed my grip on the whip and now put the handle against the soft fold of her cunt, and traced her slit down until the thin head was pressed against the entrance to her, and I began to slide it up and down, teasing her with little dips inside her.

She began to strain now at the straps, pulling at the restraints that held her arms and legs, and she whipped her head back and forth, moaning, "Unnnnhhh…," and thrusting her cunt up in the air to meet her intruder, to beckon it inside her. But I made sure to keep it just out of reach, enticing her with it, sliding it in ever so slightly, then out and up her slit to her clit.

After several such maneuvers I placed the tip of the whip in my mouth and tasted her—a mixture of leather and pussy, creamy and animalistic. I looked up to see Robert had availed himself of one of the platforms at the end of the table upon which Erica lay, and he was feeding his thick monster of a cock to her from above, dipping it in her hungry mouth, pulling it out and letting her lick his clean shaven balls. She sucked one into her mouth, her tongue encircling it, then released it to take the head of his shaft past her lips.

When I saw that, I lost it. There she was, tied down in front of me: the most beautiful piece of ass I had ever seen, her legs spread, her arms upraised, imprisoned and helpless and thoroughly ours to use as we wanted. I threw aside the whip, and dove into her pussy, licking it up and down, tasting her wet twat as it poured her rich butter onto my tongue. She grunted—her mouth stuffed with Robert's meat—and as she wagged her pelvis at me I sunk my hands into her soft ass and held her there as best I could and assaulted her. I licked and mouthed her, at one moment pushing my tongue as deep as it would go within her, and the next flicking her pouty little clit, then slide down her slit and, lifting her, lick her soft little ass. I was insane with lust, her pussy no longer representing her, but a different animal entirely. I fucked her with my tongue, then licked up and mouthed her clit, sucking it into my mouth and dancing my tongue along it. I stuck my fingers within her, first one, then two, and pulled them out and pushed them back in, her viscous fluid clinging to my fingers as I thrust them in and out of the tight embrace of her sweet little tunnel. She arched her back, I heard her scream stifled by the cock that relentlessly pummeled her soft little oral chamber, and I felt the sticky walls of her vagina clamp around me like a gloved hand, and she pulsed once, twice, three times on my fingers.

She sighed, and relaxed, but there was no relenting: I pummeled her little love cave and licked her slit and clit until she came three times, her pussy so moist that I slid my fingers out and licked them, sliding them into my mouth and tasting her wonderful wetness. It was musky and sweet at the same time.

I couldn't stand it any more—I mounted the platform at my end on my knees and placed the head of my cock against her slit. I slid it up and down, then poised it at the mouth of her and slid it in. I looked up to see Robert smiling through the strain in his face: Erica was sucking and licking his cock with a fervor he plainly enjoyed. As he saw me watching, he lifted the head of his cock out, stoked it from the base twice, and I saw a thick bead of his precum drip from the head of his cock into her waiting mouth. She held her mouth open, letting it all dribble in, then licked her lips and swallowed. He dipped his cock back into her mouth and let her work on him again.

I couldn't believe how tight she was. Even after the thrusting of my fingers, she was as snug on my cock as if gripping me in a vise. I slid my shaft into her two, three times, and I felt her coming, pulsing around my cock. This little minx came like a jackhammer—I would have never guessed she was so fucking ready and willing and wanting. I rammed my cock inside her, pulled it out, moved from side to side and slid it back in again.

Unnnhh…" Erica moaned, her mouth full, thrusting her cunt up at me when I withdrew my cock from her cozy little nest. I took my cock out entirely (I swear I could hear that little box pop!) and tapped her wet little hole with its underside just to watch her shake and shimmy, searching for me. With my left thumb I played with her clit and watched her dance before me. My right held my cock—I had never felt so hard in my life, so powerful—and when I thought she could stand it no more I placed the head of me inside her and slowly, agonizingly slowly, slid it back into her.

Robert was enjoying himself, too. I looked up to see him pulling his massive tool out from her mouth, where he had to have practically buried it, a feat remarkable not only because of his size, but his position above her head, facing me. I stabbed my cock into Erica, reached for her wonderfully round tits, and realized this was the first time I had played with them all evening. As I slid in and out of her, I pushed her beautiful mounds together, sliding my thumbs over her the little engorged pink aureoles, flicking the nipples with the tips with my thumbs. Her breasts were so firm and full—pliant yet resilient, big and round and bursting and lovely.

I looked over at Robert, who pulled out of her mouth and then moved off the platforms and to her side, tilting her table up slightly until it was at an acute 45-degree angle with the panel beneath—the one I was kneeling on. He indicated that I needed to slide two movable platforms over and kneel on them, so I withdrew from Erica to her great displeasure and did that. He then slid his feet onto the panel below her, moved directly under her, and I watched as he moved toward me until his hips were directly beneath us, directly under Erica. With his right hand he spread lotion all over his huge tool and placed its head between her perfect, ripe ass cheeks, slid it up and down until he found her tiny little opening, and began to ease it in.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Surely there was no way she could take him…I was surprised her mouth fit around him, let alone her ass. It was an impossibility…a cruel and hopeless goal he could never achieve. I wanted to yell at him to stop, that he'd tear her apart, but I found myself transfixed: I was drawn to the pure, animalistic lust it provoked: the complete surrendering of her to our wills, the bestial fever that made men want to sully their women, to dirty them, to make them ours, to bend them to our wills, to make them cry out for us, to possess them.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds