Erik's Transformation Ch. 06

"Aaaahhhh," Dr. Wood gasped, biting her lip, letting her eyes close in pleasure. "Give me more. Put your other finger in, please..."

He started to work a third finger into her hungry pussy and he noted immediately that it was wider than his mother's.

"Honey, Dr. Wood loves having her pussy stretched wide. So slide on up and shove your fat cock inside of her. She needs that!" Kate said.

"Oh yes. That's what I need!" Dr. Wood whispered her eyes wide. "I love having my pussy filled with a fat, hard cock. Hurry up, Erik. I need it bad. Give me your fat cock, please!" Her voice was not professional, now. She had transformed from a serious doctor into a horny bitch.

She raised her legs and placed her feet on Erik's shoulders. Erik remembered how she told him about what women like and what to take into account when fucking his mom, and he practiced it now. He slid just his cock-head down and stopped, teasing her. Dr. Wood moaned, pulled him to her and simultaneously lifted her hips, pushing her pussy at his raging cock. "Ooohh please, fuck me!" she begged. Slowly she humped her hips and in doing so started fucking herself on to his cock.

Kate moved to the sofa and watched them intently as her son slowly slid his monster cock inside the doctor. He got it about half inside the doctor's pussy.

"Honey, swivel your hips in a circle so the doctor can feel your cock from all angles," Kate suggested.

Erik did it. He circled his cock inside the doctor's wet hole, without thrusting in and out, playing inside her. It produced a whole range of sensations in her. Kate could tell that Dr. Wood was about to have her first orgasm by the way she was moaning.

"Fuck her, Erik. Fuck her hard!" Kate ordered. Seeing them together and watching Dr. Wood's reaction to Erik made Kate's pussy sopping wet.

Erik slowly pushed until all of his cock was inside her. That was too much for her, and after just a few minutes of fucking Dr. Wood started having her first climax - a powerful, full bodied orgasm!

"Ooooh Erik, I can't believe what you're doing! Please do not stop!" Dr. Wood said breathlessly.

After a few seconds, he slowly started to pump her pussy again, with half strokes and then full strokes. He picked up the rhythm and started to fuck her harder and harder. As he did, he watched her reactions closely and tried to vary his techniques to see what she liked best. Dr. Wood started moaning more and more, surrendering herself to him completely, despite the warnings clamoring in the back of her head. Then Erik stopped, pulled his cock out and flipped her over and started to pump her doggie style. Dr. Wood accepted it without resistance. She closed her eyes and lowered to her elbows, tilting her hips giving him better access.

"Arrrghhh... Unghhhh," she bellowed loudly, sounding like an animal in heat as Erik fucked her fiercely. Her fingers gripped the towel beneath her tightly. His balls were slapping against her swollen clit. The sound of Erik's body slapping against the doctor's ass, and hearing how wet she was just made Kate even hornier. She stood up and moved over to them. Dr. Wood's big tits bounced up and down in rhythm with Erik's strokes and Kate could not resist. She grabbed and squeezed Dr. Wood's tits, mashing them against her chest. She used her thumbs and fingers to pinch and roll her robust nipples, tugging at them. Dr. Wood's body started to shake violently, her hips rocking as she reached a climax, again. Kate got in front of her and started to kiss her passionately as Erik ploughed her cunt.

"Yes, honey. Go on, fuck her, the doctor likes it so much," Kate said, urging them on profusely.

Erik kept fucking Dr. Wood at an increasingly rapid pace. Each time he went in, she let out a throaty groan, "Ohhh... Oohhhhhh... Hhhhh..." Despite her earlier orgasms, she continued to burn with overwhelming lust. Within only about two minutes, she came again. She absolutely exploded with a juicy wet, squirting orgasm. Hot fluid came up around Erik's cock, on to her vulva and thighs, and then it ran back down her legs. It was a whole body orgasm, and obviously Dr. Wood couldn't control herself. Kate watched as Dr. Wood moaned and gritted her teeth, her face red and sweaty.

Erik continued fucking her and Kate could tell Dr. Wood was cumming again and again. She marveled at the way Dr. Wood orgasmed. It lasted about twenty minutes and she concluded that Erik was pounding Dr. Wood into multiple orgasms, just as he did with her. Then Kate noticed Erik was breathing hard. He gasped as he felt the impending need to empty his balls build inside of him.

"Where do you want to ejaculate, honey?" Kate asked him softly.

"I want it all over your bodies," Erik answered and pulled his cock out, preparing to cum.

"Yes I would love that! Shoot your hot cum all over my face and tits. Ooohh, cover me with your jizz, please!" Dr. Wood yelled. She obediently sat down and Kate sat down next to her.

"OK bitches, open that mouths wide! I am going to spurt in your mouths and all over your faces," Erik shouted.

He then grabbed Dr. Wood's hand, placing it on his engorged cock. She ran her hand up and down over his erection at a quick pace. He was keeping his eyes wide open, as he wanted to see every exciting detail -- to remember it forever. Suddenly his cock exploded. The first blast startled Dr. Wood, hitting her right in the open mouth, as Erik's hot cum covered her flicking tongue. She turned her head and the next spurt hit her cheek. She moaned in satisfaction as the cum kept flowing on to her cheeks, chin, neck and tits.

Then Erik quickly redirected his cock, pointing it at his mom.

"Yes! Yes! Yeessss!" Kate screamed, encouraging him as she leaned forward to grab his cock and ensure that every milky drop landed upon her. "Shoot it! Cum for me, honey! Shoot your hot cream all over your mom's face and tits! You know how your mommy likes it!"

The jets of his semen shooting from the tip of his cock seemed never ending. Just like Dr. Wood, Kate's face and tits were soon covered with her son's hot, creamy jism. When it finally stopped, Kate used her cum covered tongue to lick the end of her son's cock, trying to get any traces of his cum off of it. After savoring his cum in her mouth for about a minute, Kate swallowed all of it.

At the same time, Dr. Wood slowly swallowed her share of his sperm, bit by bit. She took some time to swirl her tongue in the lake of cum to fully taste it. "That was delicious Erik! Thank you," she said with a seductive smile. "Now I know why your mom loves your sperm so much!"

Then she turned to Kate.

"Would you like some more sperm, darling?"

Kate nodded and Dr. Wood started collecting sperm from their bodies.

"Oh, look at us, darling," Dr. Wood said. "It's as if he's showered us in his sperm."

There was a white, sticky, frothy, juicy mess everywhere. All three had come so much that their juices were now soaking the towels underneath.

"I can't believe it! He made us both so wild and horny!" Dr. Wood observed as she scooped up a large amount of Erik's sperm and placed her fingers into Kate's mouth. "It's impossible to resist him!"

Soon, Kate's mouth was again completely full of her son's cum. By the time she was done swallowing it all, Erik was looking in amazement at his mom's blissfully glowing, ecstatic face. He remembered how the doctor had immediately figured that his mom was a cum fiend. His mom was indeed a nasty slut and he adored how naughty she had become.

"You obviously can't quench your thirst for his cum. When Erik would fuck me the next time, I intend to let you eat his cum directly from my pussy," Dr. Wood said lustily.

And she then started to kiss Kate passionately, causing her to moan with pleasure.

Erik looked completely satisfied as he went to the sofa with a big grin. "Oh, that felts wonderful," he said, panting. He watched in awe as his mother moaned into Dr. Wood's mouth.

"Yes," Dr. Wood confirmed interrupting their kiss. "I am very pleased, too. Now I know how much you enjoyed this, Kate. Your son is a wonderful lover. He has a huge cock and he knows how to use it. He fucked me so hard, I think I will not be able to walk properly for a week!" she said, offering Erik a wink, and added "You were amazing, Erik! And your mom and I needed that so much."

"Glad I could help." Erik said with a laugh.

"Kate, did you enjoy this?" Dr. Wood teased, knowing the answer.

"Damn, it was so good! I came so hard!" Kate admitted. "Do you have any idea which women would respond to him? I assume you know more about Erik now."

"Yes, you're right. Now I know more about Erik. He was excellent! He was so good that I changed my opinion of him. He does not have to practice with other women ... I want to say he does not have to learn more. He is the perfect lover right now."

"Great! I don't want other women," Erik exclaimed. "I want my mom, only her, no one else! Except sometimes you, Dr. Wood."

"What?" Kate was confused.

"I have concluded that he is ready for the final phase," Dr. Wood added with proud in her voice.

"What is the final phase?" Kate asked impatiently.

"Final phase is his complete care about you and your needs, Kate. Without my help!" Then she turned to Erik. "Are you ready for this, Erik? Shortly before, your mommy admitted that her libido was in overdrive... that she is addicted to big cock... that she is constantly aroused...Can you satisfy your horny mom regularly?"

"Yes, of course. I learned a lot. So, don't worry Dr. Wood. I can take care of my mom and satisfy her regularly," Erik confirmed with delight in his voice.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds