• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Erin Lee and the Vampire

Erin Lee and the Vampire

12

Erin Lee Baker leaned wearily against her front door, tilting her purse to catch the glow from the streetlight as she tried to find her keys. She had been kept after work for the fourth night in a row, three hours after the others had gone home, trying to sort out that damned list of witnesses and decide which ones would be most beneficial to her client. They needed all of them, but that would take far too long and an irritated jury was more dangerous than not hearing from some nobody who really didn't see anything anyway.

She unlocked the door, expecting to be tripped by her cat, Arthur, as she opened it, but, strangely, the cat was not there waiting to go out. Too tired to think about that, Erin Lee dropped her purse and briefcase by the door and threw the deadbolt. She ran her fingers through her short, professional-looking black hair and wondered how she ever thought she could make it as senior partner. She was only twenty-nine, for crying out loud. She knew people who passed the bar the same year she did who were still doing bitch-work for huge firms uptown.

Kicking off her shoes in the hall, she padded barefoot over the thick carpet to the smooth linoleum of the kitchen, where she pulled a Lean-Cuisine from the freezer and threw it into the microwave. Rubbing the back of her neck with one hand, she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse with the other and headed toward the living room to watch some TV while her dinner cooked. She walked into the room and reached for the remote sitting on the arm of the sofa.

Erin Lee screamed and jumped back, her hand flying up to cover her mouth as she fought back her fear. Sitting in the center of the sofa was a man. His face was the color of bleached bone and his eyes were dark, smoldering and shadowed by a heavy brow, but otherwise he was fairly handsome, with thick, luxuriant brown hair that fell straight to his collar, a strong jaw and lips almost femininely pink.

"You scared the hell out of me," she said, trying to calm her racing heart. "Who are you? How did you get in my house?" The man said nothing, but turned his head slightly to look at her. "You better get out of here, my boyfriend will be here any minute."

"You don't have a boyfriend," he said finally, his lips hardly moving as he spoke. "You don't have a roommate or a sister, either. You don't even have any friends. That's why I picked you." Erin Lee felt her mouth go dry. In the kitchen, the microwave dinged. "Your last meal is ready, Miss Baker. I suggest you eat quickly or you might not get to finish desert. I'm not a very patient man."

"Take anything you want, you can have it all." Erin Lee said, her voice shaking. "I have forty thousand dollars in savings. You can have it, just don't hurt me." The man laughed mirthlessly.

"I don't want your money or your things. I just want you." With a cry she turned and ran, expecting to hear him chasing after her at any second. She screamed when a blast of cold air rushed past her and then nearly fell down as she tried to stop. The man was already at the door, standing as if he had been waiting for her. "You can't get away from me," he said. Erin Lee gasped as he suddenly disappeared. She spun around with a shriek as a cold hand touched her neck.

"How did you do that?" she asked, taking a step backward.

"I can move faster than you can see," he said. "Don't fight me and you won't feel a thing." He stepped forward and grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her to him and wrapping his arm around her waist. She let him lead her to the kitchen and sat down at the table without protest. He fetched her dinner from the microwave and set it before her, then brought her a fork and poured her a glass of red wine from the bottle she kept in the fridge. "Eat," he said, sitting down next to her. "No sense dying on an empty stomach." The thought of food made her stomach turn, but Erin Lee picked up her fork and poked at her lemon-pepper chicken breast.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she whispered, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Hey, hey now, don't cry," he reached over and wiped her tears away with one soft, cold hand. "It's nothing personal, you understand. I'm a vampire. This is just what I do."

"You're a, a what? But, but vampires aren't real." After what she had seen, she should have been able to believe it, but that little voice inside her head that always sounded like her mother kept telling her that this wasn't happening, that monsters like vampires were not real.

"Oh, we're very real, my dear," he said, smiling so that she could see his small, but very pointed fangs. Her fork clattered against the table as it slipped from her limp hand. From somewhere far away, she heard a small scratching and a quiet meow. The vampire stood and walked out of the room, down the hall toward the front door. Erin Lee thought about running, but he was back before she could even get out of the chair. He held Arthur in his arms and slowly stroked the cat's silky fur as he sat back down. "We're not quite what you think, though." he said, picking up the conversation where he had left off. "The liberties writers have taken with the 'vampire myth' have damn near buried the truth in magic powers and catchy superstitions."

"Look, I'll do anything, just don't kill me," she said suddenly, some of the shock starting to wear off. He looked at her for a moment, then slowly raised one eyebrow.

"Anything?" he said thoughtfully, his eyes slowly traveling over her well-portioned body. "What about sexual favors?" She stared at him blankly. "You know, hand-jobs, blow-jobs, anal, that sort of thing." Erin Lee opened her mouth to protest, but nothing came out. "Not yet, baby. I'm not in the mood," he said with a wicked grin.

"I, I can't," she stuttered. Sex was not something she enjoyed, perhaps because she rarely had time, but probably because all the men she had ever been with had been clumsy, selfish bastards who didn't care if she came or not.

"That's funny, I thought you said anything," he said, setting Arthur on the floor. "No bullshit, Erin Lee. If you do this, then I promise I won't kill you."

"I thought vampires couldn't have sex," she said, turning back to her cold dinner and beginning to stab at her chicken again.

"Damn those writers!" he said under his breath. "That is a crock of shit. Vampires need sex almost as much as blood." He looked her over again. "Sometimes more. So, what do you say?" She closed her eyes and hung her head. Oh God, she thought, if I don't he'll kill me, but if I do... She shuddered at the thought of him inside her and the thought of him cumming in her mouth made her want to vomit.

"All right," she said finally, too afraid of death to fight him any longer.

"Good, then you stay here and finish eating while I slip out and grab a bite. It's safer for you if I'm not hungry," he explained. "You wouldn't want me to get carried away and kill you, right?" Erin Lee was hardly listening to him, though. If he was leaving, then she could get the hell out of there. "Oh, and one more thing," he leaned forward and grabbed her wrist, pulling her around so that she looked him square in the face. "You better be here when I get back, or I might just have to head down to that nice little retirement village in Florida and pay Mom a visit."

"You stay away from my mother, you fucking monster!" she shouted, trying to pull away from him. He squeezed her wrist until she cried out in pain and stopped fighting him.

"Do what I tell you and I won't go near her, but try something stupid and the next time you see Mom, she'll be in pieces." He let go of her and left. As soon as she heard the door shut behind him Erin Lee pushed her plate aside and rested her head in her arms, sobbing hot, angry tears until she could cry no more. After she dried her tears, she felt almost numb, a feeling which she hoped would last all night.

After clearing away her uneaten dinner, Erin Lee went to the livingroom and watched TV while she read through a stack of witness' statements. It wasn't until she was half finished that she realized she didn't remember anything she had read. What am I doing? she asked herself, I should be... but there was nothing she could do. She didn't own a gun, and if he really was a vampire, she doubted it would work anyway. Finally, she turned off the television and sat in silence waiting for him to return.

It was half an hour later when she heard the front door open. Her calm was suddenly shattered as she heard him walking down the hall and she started to shake deep down in the pit of her stomach. Her hands and feet went cold as he walked into the room. His lips were a deeper pink and his eyes glinted sharply, a mixture of surprise, pleasure and disappointment on his frighteningly handsome face.

"Oh, you’re here," he said. "Part of me was hoping you'd be gone. I have a soft spot for little old ladies. He walked over and flopped down beside her, throwing his arm around her shoulders. "You have nice neighbors, by the way. Very tasty."

“You didn't!" she cried, jumping up. He caught her around the waist and pulled her down onto his lap, reaching up to rub her tit through her blouse.

“Relax, I didn’t kill them. When they wake up, they won’t remember a thing. So,” he said, lust burning deep in his eyes. “what do you say we get started?” Without waiting for a response, he began to unbutton her blouse, his fingers extremely quick and agile. In seconds, the shirt was on the floor, immediately followed by her bra. He just sat and looked at her for a moment, his eyes devouring the sight of her naked breasts, her nipples jutting out like peach pits in the cool room, then he began kneading one while he bent his head to the other, his tongue stroking her nipple eagerly.

As much as she hated what was happening, Erin Lee had to admit that the sensation was enjoyable. Never before had anyone made her feel like that. She was beginning to think that maybe this wouldn’t be so bad when she felt him sink his fangs into her flesh. It hurt, but then a wave of pleasure washed over her, like he was rubbing her tit from the inside.

“I thought you weren’t going to hurt me,” she gasped, having to grab his shoulder as she was rocked by another wave of gratification.

“I said I wouldn’t kill you,” he answered around a mouthful of tit. “Besides, it doesn’t hurt that much, does it?” He took another long suck and a low moan escaped her unwilling lips. Damn it, it felt good and that made her feel like a whore, but just then, she didn’t care. He detached himself from her breast and she looked down to see two small, red spots just above her nipple, but that was all. “My turn.”

He slid her off his lap and back onto the sofa, then he stood and faced her, his hands working to loosen his button-fly jeans. Kicking off his shoes, he let his pants fall to the floor and then stepped out of them. He wasn’t wearing underwear.

He stood before her, straddling her legs so that she was looking straight at his semi-hard cock only inches from her lips. On her head, he rested his hands, not holding her or forcing her, but just running his fingers through her hair. She thought about what he had done to her tit. He could easily do that to her neck and suck all her blood out in a minute. She had no choice.

Trembling, she leaned forward and gave the head a small lick. It didn’t taste or feel as bad as she thought it would. Slowly, her lips parted and she took him into her mouth, startled by the coldness of his meat. He moaned and she felt him harden in her mouth. Fighting off nausea, she sucked the head of his dick like a lollipop, stroking him with her tongue like he had done to her nipple.

His breathing quickened, each breath beginning with a soft moan and ending with a small thrust of his pelvis. Precum oozed from him and was surprisingly sweet, making her want more. As she got more into it, she sucked him deeper into her throat, encouraging him to thrust harder. Erin Lee felt his balls squish against her chin before she realized that his entire cock was in her mouth and down her throat. Startled, she put her hands on his hips to push him away, but he was holding her head now, pumping in and out of her mouth with a rhythm that would have exhausted a mortal man. She couldn’t stop him, all she could do was hold on.

He began to tense and grunt, his thrusts becoming shorter and more urgent. This is it, she thought, he’s going to cum in my mouth. Closing her eyes, she dug her fingers into his hips, holding on for dear life. Suddenly, he let go of her and pulled out of her mouth, grunting loudly as she fell back against the sofa and he came all over her tits, his cock pumping out three huge shots of cum before he was able to relax.

“Sorry about that,” he said, panting. “I didn’t think you wanted to swallow.” He left the room and Erin Lee looked down at herself and almost started to cry. What had she done? She had no choice, she told herself again, he would have killed her. He still could. He came back with a towel, which he threw to her. Trying to wipe up all of the sticky mess proved impossible. “Just get most of it,” he told her. “We’ll get the rest in a minute.” He helped her stand up and silently led her to the bathroom, unbuttoning his shirt as he went.

In the bathroom, he closed the lid of the toilet and sat down, looking at her and occasionally licking his lips. “Take off your clothes and get in the shower,” he instructed. Her hands were shaking so badly that she could hardly unfasten her skirt. With her clothes lying in a pile, she stepped into the shower and closed the glass door behind her, fully expecting him to open it again so he could watch.

She turned the hot water up until it was almost scalding, scrubbing at her breasts to rid them of the last of his cum. After a few minutes, the shower door opened and the vampire stuck his hand into the shower spray, pulling back quickly and then turning down the heat until it was hardly more than lukewarm. He then stepped into the shower and took the soap out of her trembling hands, letting it fall to the floor as he took her in his arms and began to kiss her neck.

This is it, she thought, he’s going to kill me anyway. Desperately, she leaned closer to him, feeling his cock touch her stomach and then kicked the hot water knob, turning it up to where even she couldn’t stand it for long. With a roar, he pushed her away and tried to step back, out of the water, but stepped on the soap and fell against the wall. He quickly turned it down, past where it was before, until it was almost cold, then he glared at her, a burning anger in his eyes.

“I’m sorry,” she cried as he came at her, grabbing her arms and spinning her around so that she faced away from him. He didn’t say a word as he bent her over, slicked up his dick with the baby oil she used when shaving her legs, and then slammed his meat into her ass with such force that she had to catch herself on the wall in front of her. Erin Lee screamed as he rammed and ripped his way up her ass, thrusting deeper each time, until he was buried as far as he would go.

Grunting, he began to fuck her in earnest, pumping her with his unbelievable, inhuman rhythm, slamming his thighs into her ass so hard that it stung. She cried, her body shaking so badly it was all she could do to stay standing. After what seemed like forever, his thrusts grew shorter and faster, and she wept even harder as he came in her ass, squirting into her until she filled and then overflowed, his cum running down her legs.

He let go of her and she collapsed into the bottom of the tub, curling up into a ball and sobbing brokenly as his cum oozed from her aching asshole. He stormed out of the shower, slamming the door so hard that the glass cracked. She lay shivering with the cold water spraying down onto her while he slowly dried himself, drawing air in through his teeth every now and then like he was in pain.

“Mumble mumble sorry,” he said finally, his voice so quiet she could hardly hear him. At first she thought he said, I’m sorry, but then she realized that he really said, You should be sorry. “but you have no idea what you did to me.” he said more loudly. He opened the door and turned his back to her. “Look,” he ordered. She did as she was told and gasped, reaching up to cover her mouth in horror. His back and ass and clear down his legs was a mass of wed welts and huge blisters, some broken and bleeding.

“Oh, God,” she said finally, sitting up and hugging her knees to her chest. “I am so sorry. I had no idea.” he turned around and looked down at her.

“I know. I should have remembered that, but...”

“You should probably put something on that before it gets infected.” He shook his head.

“It won’t. It will be gone in an hour.” He stared down at her without speaking for a moment, then turned away. “Get your ass out of there.” he said roughly, reaching over to turn off the water. Erin Lee wasn’t sure if her legs would hold her at first, they felt so strange and rubbery, but she managed to stand and climb out of the tub.

She was taking too long to dry herself, so he took the towel from her and finished, his hands firm but gentle beneath the stiff terry cloth. When she was dry, he took her hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom. She tried not to look at the sores on his body as he climbed the stairs ahead of her. It was his own fault, she tried to tell herself, but she felt bad for hurting him, even if he was a monster.

“Do me a favor, will you?” he asked as the entered her room.

“What?” she asked timidly, almost afraid to find out. He pulled a book off her shelf and tossed it to her, then lay down on his stomach on her bed.

“Read that to me.” She looked down at the book; the collected short stories and poetry of Edgar Allan Poe. Opening the book to the first page, she cleared her throat and began to read. “No, no,” he interrupted. “Come sit over here,” he patted the bed next to him. “Don’t worry, I won’t bite.” he said as she hesitated. Hoping he meant that literally, she sat next to him and opened the book again. “Oh, and skip to the Raven.”

“Once upon a midnight dreary,” she read. Her voice shook uncontrollably at the start, but soon she lost herself in the reading and was actually relaxed by the time she finished the poem.

“That was excellent,” the vampire complimented her. “Now read Annabelle Lee. That’s my favorite.” It was hers too, but she didn’t mention it. When she was finished, she glanced over at his back and was shocked to see that his wounds were almost completely healed. He looked up at her and grinned. “I see from your expression that they’re almost gone.” He rolled over slowly and sat up. “Good enough.”

“What, what are you going to do now?” Erin Lee asked as he took the book from her and set it on the bedside table.

“Relax,” he told her, leaning over to kiss and suck on her neck again. He slowly moved down her throat to her breasts, tugging and sucking her nipples until they stood out, hard and sensitive. She almost wished he would bite her again, the experience had been so incredible, but he moved away from her tits, down to her stomach, running his tongue around her belly-button.

Erin Lee gasped as his hands slipped between her legs and gently opened them, giving him full access to her pussy. Biting her lip and closing her eyes, she felt him spread her pussy lips with his fingers and then stick his tongue into her hole. Having never had her pussy licked, this was a new experience and she was surprised by how good it felt. When he licked up over her clit she had to fight back a squeal of ecstasy. It was all she could do to lay still and keep quiet.

She felt herself becoming very wet and her breath was coming in gasps as he toyed with her clit, sometimes licking, sometimes sucking, sometimes nibbling. It all felt so wonderful. Finally, she couldn’t stand it any longer, arching her hips to drive her pussy harder into his face and letting out a scream of pleasure.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Erin Lee and the Vampire

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds