Erin's Fitness Transformation

"Ohhhhhhh ffffffuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!!!!!" squealed Eve.

Steve grabbed hold of her hair and pulled on it as he reamed her fleshy folds.

"Yes! Yes! Yessss!!! Fuck me Steve, fuck me like the whore I've turned your wife into!"

At that he switched targets and plunged deep into her back passage. As he did so, he saw that the guys fucking his wife had switched round.

John was still trapped underneath her, his cock buried in her anal cavity, but it was now Kris and James doubled up in her stretched out cunt.

Steve alternated between Eve's holes every few thrusts, groping at her tits as he did so. His cum was building in his balls, but he was determined to hold on for as long as he could while he watched his wife being pleasured.

Eventually, after nearly ten minutes of fucking Eve, and with each of the other five men having taken their turn double fucking Erin's pussy, he saw John twitch.

"Ah fuckkkk, I can't hold it any longer!" said the other man as his hips buckled upwards and he emptied his balls into Erin's bowels.

That was the cue for an absolute cum fest. Steve gripped Eve's hips hard as he pumped his load into her back passage. The other five simply withdrew from whichever orifice they had been fucking and coated Erin from head to toe in sticky spunk.

Everyone collapsed into an ecstatic heap on the floor.

"Most. Intense. Workout. Of. My. Life!" panted a cum covered Erin. "Thank you all, but mostly thank you Eve for setting it up and Steve for not caring that it turns out that I'm a total slut for cock!"

There was a chorus of thank yous directed at Erin from the 6 trainers.

"Come on gorgeous," said Eve, "let's go and get cleaned up so your husband can take you home."

The two women left the room to head to the showers. Markus walked over to the cooler and pulled out seven beers. Steve stood as Markus got to him.

"Thanks mate, but I should probably go and have a shower too."

"Mate, you've got at least 15 minutes before you need to get ready," said Markus, offering the beer, " if I know Eve she'll be tongue cleaning your wife before they even make it to the shower!"

That thought made Steve's head spin, and he very nearly headed to the changing room to catch that happening, but the call of a cold beer was too strong and he sat down to drink with the rest of the guys.

After they'd finished their drinks, the seven men showered and met the girls out in the reception.

"Thanks again you guys," said Erin. "This truly has been the most amazing night. I'm not sure how long it will take me to be able to walk properly again though!"

They all laughed and said their goodbyes. Walking to their car Erin looped her arm through Steve's.

"I truly can't believe you let me fuck all of those guys!"

"Honey, I love you and our sex life has been great, but when Eve bet me that she could get you to open up part of me thought she'd never manage, but the bigger part of me really wanted her to succeed. Either way I won because I get to go home with you. And now we have so many other possibilities if we ever want to liven things up a bit."

Erin kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you too Steve. Now take me home and make love to me."

"That would be my absolute pleasure," he reached down and patted her on the arse before continuing. "By the way, I was thinking of having a few mates over on Saturday for the grand final."

Erin simply smiled with utter delight.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds