• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Erotic Control Ch. 01

Erotic Control Ch. 01

He pulled her hair and forced her to look into his eyes. Her golden brown eyes shimmered with arousal and fear. The biting pain of her hair being pulled made her squirm. The words 'hurts so good' crossed her mind before it turned to mush with his deep, rough kiss. A kiss that claimed her in a way no words could. It left his imprint on her.

"I've got a different task for you today. Something new. I want you on your best behavior."

"Yes, Master," she panted. She looked thoroughly kissed. Her face was flushed. Her hair was mussed. That dazed look on her face made him want to fuck her senselessly. But he had plans for her today. Plans he was looking forward to.

"Don't embarrass me. Remember your behavior reflects on me."

"I won't let you down, Master," She said confidently.

He was proud of his girl. And she was quite a sight to behold. Naked on her knees. She had a nice rounded figure. Her pert breasts rubbed his pants. Her nipples were erect and were begging to be licked. Her long auburn hair reached her hips. She had grown her hair long after she'd moved in with him. He liked the control he got from holding her hair. It was one of the many ways he made her give up control.

"Good girl," he said while petting her softly. He ran his fingers through her hair and pulled it gently at first, then harder.

"Does that make you wet lil girl?"

She nodded and squirmed even more. He hadn't let her get off in more than a week. She was itching to get off. The littlest thing could set her off. Master knew this and played her to her limits. In fact, he knew her better than she did herself. Years spent together and their love had solidified their trust and strengthened their relationship. But it never became predictable or boring. Master always had her anticipating what he would do to her.

"Show me."

She slipped two fingers into her pussy and held out her glistening wetness to him.

"Lick it."

She did so enthusiastically.

"Again, love."

Her fingers were coated with more slickness and she could feel her thighs becoming wet.

"Rub it on yourself this time. Start with your nipples and work your way down."

She painted her nipples with her wetness. He blew over it gently and they puckered. She gasped.

He grinned wickedly.

"Don't stop, slave."

"Yes, Master," she replied and hurriedly continued painting herself.

"Do you think you have enough pussy juice there, baby?"

"Yes, Master. There's enough."

She blushed prettily. He never got tired of her blushes. It never failed to amuse him that she hadn't gotten over her shyness even after spending years with him.

He held out a set of nipple clamps.

"Ask for it, baby."

Her eyes glazed over. She loved nipple stimulation. And while she didn't get off purely on nipple play, she could come pretty damn close.

"Please, Master. Please play with your nipples. Please give me those clamps!"

He slapped over her nipples.

"That's right. Whose nipples are these?"

"They're yours, Master. All yours..."

She sighed when he pinched her nipples and pulled them.

He clamped both her nipples and tightened them until she whimpered.

"Thank you, Master."

"Ah, I see you haven't forgotten your manners. I was getting worried there for a minute."

He tugged the chain between the clamps and she whimpered further.

"No, Master. I haven't."

"Good girl."

He went on to insert a medium sized butt plug into her ass and attached a clitoral vibrator to her clit. It looked beautiful on her shaved pussy. He set it on minimum for a few minutes. He knew it wasn't enough to get her off but would keep her aroused and squirming.

"Do you trust me, slave?"

"With my life, Master."

"Good girl. Then don't question anything I do. Just obey."

She was nervous. "Al- Alright, Master."

He smiled broadly and opened his arms for a hug.

"I love you, lil one."

"I love you too, Master... so much."

And she went into his arms.

He dressed her in a white transparent shirt that exposed her midriff and checked skirt that didn't quite cover her ass. Her butt plug was visible. She didn't wear anything underneath. He hadn't let her take her coat. The climate was pleasant enough and didn't require a coat anyway but she was thoroughly exposed. Even being naked wouldn't make her feel this exposed and he knew it.

"Is Master going for the school girl effect?"

"Cheeky little girl. Master is going for maximum humiliation effect tonight."

She was shocked. They didn't play much with humiliation. And while they visited clubs, she was always clothed around others and only undressed in the private rooms.

He laughed heartily.

"I'm going to love this," he said happily.

Of this she had no doubt.

"I shouldn't have asked," she bemoaned, "I'd rather it had been a surprise. Now the anticipation is killing me. I'm scared and nervous, Daddy."

She called him 'Daddy' when she wanted reassurance, when she wanted to be cuddled and when she wanted safety or security.

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her forehead. She relaxed in his arms and knew that no matter what he would protect her.

*****

This is just foreplay. The fun stuff is yet to come! Hope you enjoyed it. :)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Erotic Control Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds