Escapades of Eva Christmas 2009 Ch. 12

Cher was moaning loudly now and thrashing her head from side to side. But suddenly he stopped and moved away from her for a moment. And even though she couldn't see his face very well from her position, she was sure that he was grinning lasciviously because she heard a low wicked chuckle from behind his mask.

He moved the condiment tray and the card table nearby. As the men gathered around she heard them whispering again, and finally Big Daddy stepped between her legs as he said, "Come on men I think we can do this together don't you?"

Cher could not see what they were doing as the men gathered around it. Her Master was standing at the head of the table and she took a quick peek at him noticing that he had also taken his clothes off.

She loved to look at her handsome Master with his wonderful steel-gray hair and the kind smile that could turn to a look of intense mischief in a flash. He was the man who she had looked for all her life. And in submitting her heart, body, mind, and soul to him she had found love like she had never known before.

She loved how he took charge of everything around him, and especially her. And yet, he was always fair and evenhanded with everyone. She knew that it made men and women alike love him for his tolerance, integrity, understanding and reliability with everyone. She looked up at him and bending her head back she eyed his hard rod and licked her lips as she gave him a coquettish look.

He took his cock in one hand and shook it, tapping it teasingly on her nose. And he struck her lightly on one cheek with his dick as he chuckled, "Pay attention Pet. You will get all you want of this later on tonight."

Then Big Daddy clapped his hands and rubbed them together as he said, "Well men, I think in order to do this justice we should start with a banana don't you?"

He lifted a large thick banana in the air for everyone to see as he walked around the table. Finally he stopped between her legs and peeled the skin of the banana back slowly and dramatically. "Hold her open," he commanded, and a man on either side of the table reached over and each one pulled aside one of her pussy lips, spreading her cunt for all to see.

The wanton exposure and display of her cunt to all the men assembled made her pussy slick right away. And then, to Cher's surprise Big Daddy slowly slid the peeled banana into her cunt and rolled it around. She couldn't help drawing in her breath sharply with the sensual feel of the sleek banana as he slid it almost all the way in and out of her slick pussy a few times. And then he held it up again for everyone to see.

Grinning at Cher he put the banana in his mouth and took a bite. Her own mouth fell open as he moved around the table giving each man a little bite of the fruit covered with her cunt juice. And as he worked his way around the circle he came back to her with the last bit of banana and shoved it between her lips demanding, "Eat girl."

And then, as if her eating the banana was some kind of signal each man grabbed a can of whipped cream and began squirting it all over her body. Some squirted it on her nipples, while others put it in her belly button. And yet others squirted mound after mound of the cold cream all over her belly and her legs and thighs. They took turns drizzling chocolate sauce all over the cream making her look like a giant chocolate sundae.

And then her Master said, "Wait, you forgot the cherries on top." And he grabbed the cherry bowl and passed it around. The men placed the sweet little red fruit all over her cream and chocolate covered torso, and then in unison they bent to the task of lapping it all up from her body.

Cher squirmed and cooed and giggled with the sensation of all their tongues licking and lapping all over her body. She loved how the warm tongues slid and licked through the chocolate and cream. And she couldn't help chuckling as one of the men put a cherry right at the top of a mound of cream that he had squirted into her pussy slit. And he got cream on his nose digging for the cherry with his tongue, making her squeal with sensual delight.

And as the other men followed his example she panted and moaned as hot tongues stabbed into her slit licking and lapping through the cool cream and poking seductively at her clit until she thought she would go mad. She wriggled and writhed in ecstasy until he clit demanded her attention.

And then as one man's long thick tongue stabbed at her clit over and over her sex juices threatened to spill out of her steamy cunt unbidden. Finally unable to stand it any longer she screamed, "Oh my god, I can't hold it. Master please may I cum, please?

Master silently appeared at her side. Snickering wickedly he grabbed the blindfold that was hanging around his neck and secured it on her eyes. When he was satisfied that she could not see he gave her a long lingering kiss and stepped away, commanding her to, CUM PET ... CUM NOW!!! ... AND KEEP CUMMING MY LITTLE SLUT!!!

Then her orgasm exploded as sizzling cum mixed with hot chocolaty cream rushed between her pussy lips and dribbled down her crack. Except before it reached her asshole the man who was licking her lapped at her cunt harder and faster, not wanting to miss a single drop. And he continued licking her clit over and over, making her cum again, and again, and again.

"Okay Cher," she heard Big Daddy say, "We all enjoyed our desert and we thank you. But, before we go the boys want to give you one more Christmas gift." And then after checking the straps on her ankles and wrists again to make sure her circulation was good, he said, "Are you ready for us little slut?"

"Yes Big Daddy," she murmured, "I'm ready for all those big bad boys.

"Good girl," he said in his raspy voice.

And since she was already strapped onto the cross with her legs spread wide he quickly diddled her cunt, making her pant hard again. "But tell your Big Daddy, do you want those bad boys to do this to you?" and he tickled her clit, followed by shoving two fingers suddenly into her cunt, making her gasp.

"Oh yes, Big Daddy," she cooed as he worked back and forth between diddling her clit and fucking her snatch. "Will you let those bad boys do that to my cunt? Pleeaassee?"

"I might," she heard him say as his raspy voice took on a steamy quality. "Do you want Big Daddy to let nasty boys stick their cocks in here?" he asked as he slipped a finger into her asshole.

"Oh yes Big Daddy," she whimpered and squirmed, "I like that a lot. Will you please let those bad boys stick their cocks in my ass and make it feel good again?"

"Hmmm, I don't know. I don't know if you are old enough yet,"

"Oh please Big Daddy. After all, I am eighteen you know? And I like what boys do to girls like me," she smiled innocently.

"Well if I let these naughty boys fuck you in your pussy and your asshole will you be a good girl and go right off to sleep?"

"Oh yes Big Daddy. I promise, I promise."

"Okay baby, you are about to be fucked and fucked a lot. You are going to have a real old fashioned gangbang," he whispered as he kissed her hard and deep pushing his tongue into her mouth, letting her suck on it ever so gently. As he broke away from her he gasped saying, "You really are an enticing little siren you know?" And then she heard him bark, "Come on guys and get a piece of this tail before I keep it all for myself."

Before anyone could speak and as soon as she agreed, Cher felt many hot hands and hard cocks poking and rubbing on her body as she heard Big Daddy's raspy voice chuckling wickedly. She wanted to touch them but she remained bound helplessly as they mauled and molested her cute little box.

And then as someone's hands squeezed her titties a hard cock quickly stabbed into her, pounding and slamming into the cunt that was conveniently displayed just for his use. And, just as Cher began to moan, the cock hammering her pulled out, only to be replaced by another stiff prick that slid into her harder and faster than the one before.

As someone turned her body, and the bottom half of the cross, to the side at her waist, she felt another huge pounding rod push hard into her tender asshole, making her cry out. The two men impaled in her body slammed and rutted and humped her sweet holes.

And then she felt a stiff cock slip into each of her hands, and as she closed her fingers around the pulsing shafts they slid back and forth rapidly in her clenched fists. At that point the fat cocks shoving in and out of her ass and cunt changed again as more fresh hard meat jumped in to replace them rocking into her faster and faster, and harder and harder.

Moans rapidly turned to whimpers as the cock shoving into her ass doubled its pounding rhythm, renewing its assault on her helpless body. More dicks filled her hands and she lost count of how often her cunt and her ass were vacated and filled again with big hard pricks pushing and pulling and fucking into her everywhere fast and hard. She lost count how often they moved around and in and out of her holes. And, she knew she was enjoying every thrust and every second as the term gangbang took on a whole new meaning for her.

But she didn't have long to think about it as another cock soon took the place of the last one. Without a word one man mounted her quickly fucking into her ass fast and hard. He stuffed her full of hot meat just as her cunt closed snugly around his pistoning cock.

At the same time another shaft shoved and pushed and pulled until it was bored deep into her tight twat. And just as she realized that his cock was growing larger and harder he started spanking her ass, forcing her pussy to relax and take his swelling organ even further into her tender hole.

And as her orgasm peaked quickly she cried out, "Oh Master please may I cum, please?"

Startled at his touch she realized that her Master was standing near her head as he smoothed her hair while she thrashed back and forth in her lascivious submission to those powerful cocks. And she thrilled through and through when he said in his own aroused state, "It's okay Pet. You may cum whenever you want. So, enjoy yourself my precious slut, you deserve it."

And with that she gave in to her raging cunt and came and came and came pouring her hot juices all over the pounding cock inside her pussy. But just as she felt the cocks in her cunt and ass tense and jerk she thought they would pull out and cum on her. But they just stopped and slipped their still hard cocks out of her.

She was pushed and pulled, and penetrated and squeezed, diddled and fucked over and over until she thought every man must have had a turn in every orifice of her body, except her mouth. They filled her softly and took her roughly, they held her gently and spanked her ruthlessly, they were tender and harsh, and with so many of them banging her she felt all of it at the same time.

She had orgasm after orgasm, over and over and over, again and again until she seriously wondered if there was any fluid left in her body. But, all of a sudden they all stopped at the same time and left, and everything was quiet. All she could hear was her own heavy breathing.

Puzzled at the sudden silence she called out timidly, "Hello? Is anyone there?"

She felt her Master touching her hair again as he said, "Its okay Pet. Most of them have left for work, but there is still someone here who wants to say good-by.

And then she heard Big Daddy as he grabbed her nipples and rolled them in his fingers, making her squeal, "Hello my wanton little strumpet."

"Hello yourself you bad boy," she giggled. "Have you come back for more?"

"You know I think its time for someone to shut that sassy little mouth of yours." Still unable to see him she grinned and stuck out her tongue.

Suddenly, she felt him grab her and press his body between her widespread legs as he sank his hard swollen cock deep into her cunt. She gasped as his huge cock rode her pretty pink pussy fast and hard, ramming into her softness as he banged into her fiercely taking her breath away. He spanked her and fucked her, and shoved his prick deep into her sore pussy, pounding and pounding and pounding into her softness.

"Yes, yes, yes ..." she shrieked, "Ride me, ram me make me wash your cock clean with my hot cunt. Then make me clean it up with my tongue. Fuck me Big Daddy, fuck me, fuck me ... Pleeaassee ... Pleeaassee!

He pounded her hard and steady then, stabbing her over and over and over. He drove his plump rod deep into her slick slit, mercilessly battering her cunt harder and harder and harder until she could barely breathe under his onslaught.

She loved ever thrust and every second as his cock fucked deep into her pussy. "Please, please Big Daddy, please fuck me. You have made me crazy for your cock. Fuck me harder; fuck me deeper, faster, longer. Fuck me, fuck me, fill me and fuck me until I can't take any more ... Pleeaassee!" FUCK ME!!! ... Aiiiieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

And, she tried her best to buck back onto his magnificent prick until suddenly she could not move as her shuddering cunt took her over and exploded releasing a hot river of cum from her pussy.

As her head fell back and she could not move, he quickly released the straps holding her as she collapsed in his arms. Gently lowering her to the floor in his strong arms, he leaned over her gathering her to his chest where he kissed her deeply, tenderly, lovingly.

Then as her Master took her quietly in his arms and rocked her. He thanked his friend for helping him fulfill another fantasy for his precious slave.

She heard snorting animals and bells out on the snowy lawn as a cold draft raced through the open door. The man with the raspy voice leaned over then and kissed her sweetly on her forehead as he laughed, "Ho, Ho, Ho, Thanks for another fine fuck Cher ... and Merry Christmas you sexy bitch."

"Merry Christmas yourself you big bad boy," she chuckled. Then he took her blindfold off, and she looked up into the bluest sexiest twinkling eyes she had ever seen. And as he turned to leave she said, "And thank you Big Daddy Santa."

He turned back just long enough to give her a smile, and as he laid his finger beside his nose he nodded his head and disappeared through the door, closing it softly behind him.

Cher snuggled into the loving arms that laid her down on the floor in front of the blinking colored lights of the Christmas tree. She parted her legs and sweetly submitted her soft warm cunt to the hard pressing cock of her beloved Master, and she sighed, "Thank you Master. Merry Christmas."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 328 milliseconds