• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Essay for my Mistress

Essay for my Mistress

I was in a fog as I sat down to write the essay my Mistress is requiring of me. I had only four hours to complete this in time for her breakfast. I had just spent the last several hours as my first night being the submissive Cuckquean I was now under contract with my brother/lover/husband and my best friend/his lover my new mistress. After a bad first experience I was sent off to write an essay explaining why my new Mistress was superior to me.

I sat at the dining room table and wrote several drafts of this and hopefully I now have an essay that will please my Mistress.

Why I Love Her. . .

I met Kayla years ago and although she was three years younger than I was she always looked older than she was. We both had a wicked sense of humor and often completed each others' sentences. Kayla was always so sexy and the guys were always after her. She had little patience for bullshit and as a result she never usually had a boyfriend for long as she would not put up with their crap.

I was in love, had been for ever with my brother. We were planning to move away and live as husband and wife. I had invited Kayla into our bed on several special occasions and had quickly fallen in love with Kayla as well. I would do anything for either Robby or Kayla.

As we prepared to move we were talking one night and decided that we should have Kayla move with us. We could have a lot of fun and maybe even dabble in some bdsm with me being submissive to them both. Careful what you wish for they say.

After our first experience in our new dynamic I am relegated to sitting at the kitchen table now writing this essay to my new Mistress.

I am fortunate that Kayla even is letting me do this as a show of my love for her. I have been in love with Kayla since we met. She is so beautiful, probably the most beautiful woman I have ever met or will ever meet. Her skin is like that of a China doll. Her long brown locks of hair rest on her beautiful shoulders which are strong and taught from her constant work outs. Kayla is a triathlete and is in better shape than anyone I know. She can swim miles bike hundreds of miles and run marathons without batting an eye.

Kayla has the most beautiful eyes and can stare into your soul with them. The fact she even looks my way makes me a lucky girl. She shouldn't even give me a second glance. She could have any woman she wants but she has pity for this worthless piece of shit of a person that I am. I am not worthy to be in her presence and although I do not worship her as a God as there is only one God. But Kayla is definitely a Goddess and deserves to be worshiped as one.

I would lick kiss and suck every square inch of her body if she'd let me. I have one goal in my life right now and that is to please her and by doing so please Robby as well. I could see myself as resigning the contract after six months and continue on as their submissive or even call it what it is their slave.

Kayla has the perfect nose, perfectly kept eyebrows, perfect lips which look good with any color on them or without makeup. She is one of those rare beauties that doesn't need makeup. She has an innocence in her look but she is the strongest woman I have ever met and can put any man or woman in their place and wouldn't hesitate to kick the shit out of them if they gave her a problem.

Men and women alike stare at her when she is out in public. She has an angelic look that people have trouble trying to look away. Many a husband is getting the stink eye from their wife or girlfriend after he does a double take when she walks by.

I could only wish that I looked half as nice as Kayla did. Even her name is as beautiful as she is. She is tall I am short she has beautiful long curly locks of beautiful brown hair, I have dirty blonde straight split ends hair, she is classy looking while I look like a white trash whore why she even gives me the time of day I don't understand it.

Kayla walks into a room and all heads turn to see the young beauty. I walk into a room and no one bothers to look my way, except maybe a troll or two who wouldn't even try to look at Kayla. She is smart and well spoken I am stupid and talk like a hill billy. Her body is so fine and tight from her working out and competing.

Kayla keeps her pussy shaved bald and it is so smooth and smells and tastes so good I would spend hours in between her strong thighs if she would let me.

Kayla's ass is perfectly formed and I love to lick it and love to dig my tongue down her hole and ass fuck her with my tongue. I think she likes it when I do it but she is probably only showing me pity.

Kayla has perfect feet and I give her a weekly pedicure with a french manicure. I love to rub her feet and give them a tongue bath daily after her workouts. Her toes are so sexy and I love to suck them one at a time and it turns her on. My feet are ugly my ass is fat, my stomach is muffin top, I am an ugly whore. Wish I was as beautiful as Kayla. Kayla is so kind to give me the time of day.

I hope that this essay pleases Her.

Love Ciara

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Essay for my Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 153 milliseconds