• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Eva's Special Ring

Eva's Special Ring

123

Eva's Special Ring -- Transformation of a Closet Sub-Slut in the Workplace

By Literotica Member Fastbreakplayer

Author's note: "Eva's Special Ring" is a mild sub/dom/BDSM fetish story that takes place in an office setting. The alternative lifestyle relationship of the story's main characters is consummated in an unconventional way when a symbolic gold ring given to a sub by her Master becomes a kinky distortion of what a wedding ring signifies in a conventional marriage. I thank Literotica member, friend, photographer, and collaborator 'Manfrotto' for his assistance in the creation of the photos of 'Eva' that complement the story's text. I also thank Literotica members 'Erosite' and 'Bane' for their editorial comments. If you are into sensual domination, we hope you enjoy this story. It is dedicated to Linda, Terri, and Lilly.

_____________________


Eva Getting Dressed for Work

Eva's sex life sucked. Where was the heat and passion she needed in her life? How did this happen? Eva was the most popular girl in her high school and college. Yet, it appeared that all of her girl friends had better and more fulfilling relationships with their lovers than she had.

Although Eva was engaged to a nice boy from a prominent Boston Brahmin family, he was more of a wimp than she realized when she began living with him. Another major problem on the home front was that her fiancé thought oral sex was revolting. The fantasy of a dominant man going down on her and absorbing her sexual energy and life force just before he fucked her hard with his incredible cock was an enormous high. Regrettably, Eva realized she could not get that experience from her fiancé who only wanted conservative, missionary-position sex once a week with his undersized penis. Eva yearned for more, and it was not long in coming.

It all started at a Boston gym and health club where Eva and many of her fellow employees worked out regularly. While riding her exercise bike one day, she noticed coworker Dave Edwards playing a game of basketball on the adjacent court.

"I'm engaged to be married and my company has a strict no fraternization dating policy but, oh my, Dave is hot. His six-pack is unbelievable and his muscles are incredible. If only I could just touch his body for a few seconds to feel its heat. I wonder if he is into kinky sex?

"Maybe I should approach him on my hands and knees as the true submissive slut I am during the next time out of his basketball game to give him a quick BJ. Wouldn't it be fun to see if I can get him off within that three minute time-out period in front of his teammates as he tries to concentrate on what his coach has to say?" Eva mischievously laughed, while observing her shirtless 35-year old coworker on the nearby court.

When Eva saw Dave head for the basket, his muscled Adonis body flying in the air like Superman, his hand sailing over the rim dunking the basketball against a hapless defender, her devious smile disappeared and she went into an unanticipated sexual frenzy. She couldn't help herself. Eva jumped off her bike, rushed to the ladies restroom, pulled down her gym shorts and underpants, and fingered herself in one of the stalls until a mind-blowing orgasm overtook her.

From that moment on, Eva obsessed about becoming her coworker's personal sex slave, pleasing him whenever he needed relief. She could not get this man out of her head no matter how hard she tried. She wanted him. No! She needed him in a sexual way that could not be explained.

Unknown to her fiancé and others, Eva had a strong submissive side to her persona. She craved physical abuse and verbal humiliation from her lover as he fucked her savagely. Sometimes, she even wore a collar and leash when she masturbated in her bedroom, imagining she was a worthless cum bucket as her Master and his friends fucked her pussy and ass repeatedly while her naked body was restrained to the bed's headboard. She also fantasized having to clean their dirty cocks with her beautiful mouth.

Although Eva initially was able to control her smoldering hunger for her powerful coworker, the situation had gotten out of control in recent weeks. Every time she saw him in the hallway or at their board meetings, she became so hot that her nipples and breasts swelled like fruit ripening on the vine, ready for him to pluck with his hands and mouth. It was hard to concentrate on anything when this hellish blaze intensified inside her. It was only a matter of time before her lust got seriously out of control.

She screamed telepathically for him to take her body right there in the office. His failure to respond only increased her sexual frustration. When that happened, Eva's clit throbbed painfully, while the rest of her vagina burned in a wet fire, if such a thing were possible. This she could hide under her underwear and skirt. Unfortunately, her nipples protruded from her breasts so prominently, poking through her bra, blouse, and the jacket of her business suit that it was only a matter of time until others caught on to her intense lust, if they had not already done so.

Eva knew it was wrong, but she could not help herself. Her fertile body had a primitive fever, hungering to be forcibly taken by this imposing self-assured man.

The only way to deal with her dilemma was to masturbate in her office on a regular basis. She usually had an orgasm there once a day. What an out-of-control, pathetic woman she had become. In her ailing mind, it was Dave's fingers and mouth that were tickling, sucking, pulling, and, yes, even biting her nipples to the point where the alternating pain and pleasure became an incredible high, even though the overall process often brought real tears to her eyes, as she pulled her nipples as hard as she could with her fingers in the privacy of her office.

The situation was impossible to explain to someone who was content with a vanilla sex life.

Eva finally asked her boss to move her office to the tenth floor on the other side of the company's building under the pretense that she wanted a better view of the Boston Common. The real reason was that she had to physically get away from the object of her desire. Although two floors away, she could not stop thinking about her coworker, as she was doing right now in her apartment.

At home, Eva concluded that the vibrator stored next to her bed could temporarily take care of her aching pussy's needs while her puppy-dog fiancé was occupied in the kitchen. She didn't think she would have to worry about depleting its batteries because it would only take a few seconds to get herself off, considering how aroused she was today.

Eva turned on the vibrator, and the Pavlovian reflex of her pussy released more juices when it heard the familiar soft humming sound of her favorite toy. She lay on the bed she shared with her fiancé, pulled up her skirt, pushed her panties to the side, and held the head of the vibrator against her clit. Small lightning bolts shot through her body.

"OH YEAH! FUCKING HELL! THE FASTBREAK IS ON! DUNK YOUR HARD DICK IN MY PUSSY DAVE! GIVE ME YOUR CUM! KNOCK ME UP! I AM YOUR SUBMISSIVE BITCH," Eva whispered to herself, fantasizing her athletic lover driving to the hoop in his basketball game, soaring in the air as she lay on her bed with her hole wide open, ready for his incoming missile, as if her little cunt was his personal basketball net.

Eva had been waiting for the right opportunity to make her pent-up desires a reality. She had battled her sexual urges and fantasies for months, but she was only human. How long could she keep up the charade? Something had to be done. This unacceptable situation had to be resolved one way or another.

It was the Saturday evening of her firm's yearly Employee Appreciation Party. Considering the amount of alcohol she would consume to remove her remaining inhibitions, Eva concluded that tonight's event should be an ideal opportunity to confront the target of her lust. The steamy summer night only increased her body's feverish temperature.

Most members of her firm would bring their spouses to this corporate event, forming pairs which only emphasized the unattached status of the others. Eva decided to go to the party alone and hoped Dave would do the same. If that occurred, Eva vowed she finally would let Dave know how she felt about him. She even decided to give him her untouched, pristine ass if he wanted it.

"Honey, did you order the cab?" Eva called out to her fiancé who was still in the kitchen, as she placed her vibrator back in its hiding place near her side of the bed.

Eva straightened her crumpled skirt, and quickly tried to regain composure.

"Yes dear. It will be here any minute," her fiancé Charles replied as he entered the bedroom.

After he spoke, Charles turned away and walked out of the bedroom, returning again to their kitchen. He was dejected, and his head was down in a sulk because Eva would not let him attend the party.

Eva reluctantly decided today to end her relationship with Charles even though she had not told him yet. There was no fire, passion, or thrill on her end no matter how hard she tried to make it work. Charles did not even interest her as a cuckold.

Nevertheless, Eva concluded that it might be best to leave her apartment dressed in conservative attire. She wanted to minimize potential problems with her fiancé, family, and friends until she found out where she stood with her craved coworker. Her business suit was not made for overt, sexual seduction. For that, she had purchased a special outfit, and had hid it in her office for the evening's intended encounter.

As she reflected on the naughtiness of her fetish gear, Eva's pussy began to get wet as it always did when thinking about her coworker using her body as he wanted, even in a public place.

Whenever Dave looked at her, he eventually focused his eyes on her shoes and legs. Eva knew he had a fetish for high heels, and she had more than a hundred pairs of shoes, most of them had barely job-appropriate four-inch heels. However, to get Dave's attention at the party, she had purchased a pair of spike heels often worn by strippers.

She knew she would be almost six feet tall wearing the fetish heels. Yet she still would be considerably shorter than Dave who was nearly six and a half feet. She had seen him with much taller women. She hoped that he did not find her too short.

Eva also purchased a low-cut, clinging evening dress that emphasized every curve of her body, including her long nipples. Underneath, she settled on a matching thong and push-up bra in a slinky sheer material that begged to be stroked. She also acquired an extra thong just in case things got out of control.

Eva's cunt was so drenched thinking about her imaginary lover that she thought she would have to replace her soaked panties at the party or risk her pussy juices running down her inner thighs.

Everything was in her office just waiting for her sizzling body. She could not take it any longer. It therefore was time to leave her apartment to attend the big event this summer evening.

"Darling, I'm off to the party. Don't wait up for me because I probably will have to stay to the very end to put on a good show for my boss and the rest of the staff," Eva spoke, as she gave Charles a good-bye peck on his cheek.

Little did Charles know the real reason why Eva intended to linger at the party. He had no idea what a scheming sub-slut she had become for another man.

After arriving at the firm, Eva rushed to her office on the tenth floor, quivering in anticipation of what might happen at the party. Once there, she opened the closet and removed her carefully selected outfit.

Doubts formed about her decision to finally act on her lust. Nevertheless, Eva stepped out of her job-appropriate business suit and put it in the closet. She then replaced her conservative underwear with her fetish lingerie.


Eva in Her Fetish Lingerie

"My sexy thong feels so good against my bare pussy. Should I have left a landing strip for your cock, Dave?" Eva questioned the mirror, as if her lover were standing in front of her.

Eva eventually climbed into her clinging dress and then slipped on her heels. After applying makeup, she looked at herself in the mirror and couldn't believe her eyes. Eva no longer resembled the woman who had left her apartment. Instead, she looked like the dirtiest 28-year old slut in Boston. Her transformation was dazzling, and her blond hair and light complexion were exquisitely set off by her low-cut dress. Still, though, Eva was nervous and unsure how to proceed.

"Do you really want to do this?" she said to herself, while gazing at her sexy appearance in the mirror. "Do you really want to ditch your fiancé and disappoint so many people, including your parents and close friends? Moreover, do you want to jeopardize your job by having a forbidden affair with an older coworker?"

However, Eva's body was at fever pitch, and it gave her the answer she sought. Her clit and nipples were uncontrollably swollen, and her cunt juices were pouring down her legs.

"What a fucking mess," Eva concluded, trying to regain some type of self control as she shook her unsettled head.

She opened the liquor cabinet in her office and withdrew the bottle of vintage 1996 Chateau Margaux she was saving for a special occasion like tonight. Despite its exorbitant cost, Eva filled a large tumbler to the brim and gulped the entire contents down quickly. The wine and sexual turmoil she was experiencing made her head woozy. However, there was no turning back. Her fate was sealed. Eva closed the door to her office, and headed to the sixteenth floor where the party had begun. The band was already playing.

Once at the party, Eva scanned the room for her target. Dave had seemingly just arrived and was talking to Betty Sullivan, the head of 'Mergers and Acquisitions' with her sagging, obscene breasts falling out of her dress. Eva was angered by that unexpected situation and telepathically screamed, "He's mine, bitch! Move along you fat cow!"

Betty sensed Eva's hostility even from a distance, and politely turned to the next male on her hit list. Eva's eyes met Dave's and something snapped into place between them, traveling along their gazes as if there were no others in the room. Dave ogled Eva's body and his eyes tracked down her legs to her fetish shoes. She looked fabulous in those heels and tight green mini dress that complemented her long blond hair.

Dave's gaze searched for any sign of her intentions.

"I don't know what is going to happen tonight but, fucking hell, what a piece of ass," Dave surmised.

His nine-inch cock swelled as it sent a reflex message to his brain that it was ready to fuck this spectacular woman if given the opportunity.

Dave hoped the situation in his pants was not obvious to everyone in the room, as he bent over somewhat trying to minimize the outward appearance of his out-of-control hard-on.

Eva saw what was going on in Dave's pants at the other end of the room, and her eyes popped. She managed a cool nod after noticing his body language. His penis had obviously approved of her attire.

"What a bulge in his pants. Could that really be his cock in there, straining to get out," she thought.

Eva began to get concerned.

"He is so tall. If his penis is as big as it looks, what if I can't satisfy him? Oh, but I must.

Regrettably, as Eva approached her target, the company's President and CEO grabbed Dave's arm and started to tell him how glad he was to see him. Infuriating, polite nothings continued to flow out of his mouth as he introduced Dave to his young trophy wife Margaret with her DD breast implants.

The three of them engaged in small talk. Dave was not as attentive as he normally would be when conversing with the President because all he could think about was pounding Eva's pussy against the wall at the other end of the room. Observing his boss's hands grope and fondle the shapely ass of his beautiful young wife as the two men discussed dull job-related issues only added to Dave's sexual predicament.

"What am I going to do? I cannot tell the President to get lost because I want Dave to fuck my brains out right here in front of the firm's entire staff," Eva said to herself.

Eva therefore laid in wait, talking nonchalantly to other members of the firm around her. Despite her attempt to outwardly control her sexual excitement, the small beads of perspiration on her face were a dead giveaway that something was not quite right. She wanted him, badly, and she needed him to want her.

Many of the women in the room glared at Eva in a hostile manner, jealous of her toned body with its outrageous skin-tight dress that barely covered her breasts and pussy. These angry women had also concluded that Eva's slut heels were inappropriate for such a corporate event.

Nevertheless, Eva did not give a shit what these dried-up old bitches thought of her. At least the men in the room enjoyed the display. Their admiration was lost on her though as there was only one person in this room she wanted, no needed, to impress.

"Thank God my boss is moving on to the Vice President," Dave thought.

He turned his head back to Eva who was still across the room. Their eyes met again, and Dave's powerful charisma started to pull her toward him like a tractor beam.

"I can do this," Eva said to herself over and over again as she moved forward timidly.

"Eva, it's good to see you," Dave said, his smile warmed by good humor and yes, lust.

"You look great tonight."

Despite the unremarkable words that exited his mouth, all Dave wanted to do was to tear the clothes off her body, see what slutty underwear she was wearing, and then spear her pussy with his cock.

"I think I am losing control of my mind," Dave said to himself while mentally devouring Eva.

"Oh God, please forgive me but all I want to do is to bend her over that hors d'ouevre table and feel my hips slap her tight ass as I take her from behind. Eva, do you think your petite body can handle my large cock? I suspect your pussy will no longer be the same after I stretch it out."

"Dave was saying something to me, but everything was pushed back behind the haze of desire clouding everything but the sight of him," Eva thought.

After lapsing several times into edged small talk, Eva finally used her exit line, loud enough for those around to hear over the band. "Dave, I have a potentially important client that I would like to discuss with you when you have some free time."

"Sure, how about Monday morning at 10 am?"

Boldly, Eva moved closer to Dave and spoke quietly in his ear, "How about right now?"

Dave stiffened as he felt her warm breath on his ear and neck. He turned, gazed into Eva's eyes, and finally realized how much she wanted him.

"He is so much more sexually experienced than me. He is everything I want in an alpha male," Eva dreamed, anxiously staring back into his eyes and hoping he would give a favorable reply to her inquiry.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Dave responded, with a barely restrained voice.

The power of his question, of his intent, only made Eva more determined, as her body and mind would not let her change direction.

Eva whispered back, one word, all that she could squeeze out of her parched throat, "Very."

With a sudden change in demeanor, Dave became more forceful and authoritative.

"Meet me in my office in fifteen minutes, you filthy slut," he ordered.

"Yes Sir."

"Not another word out of your mouth."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Eva's Special Ring

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds