• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Eventide
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Eventide

"She took my breath away, Olly. She kissed me for what was probably just a breath or two, and left me panting, shivering, actually unable to string words together. I think she felt sorry for me, because she backed off slightly and made me a cup of tea, and spent a good bit of time talking me down and making sure I was OK... She gave me lots of outs. I didn't take any of them. She had me hook, line and sinker and I think part of me was glad."

"So it was good?"

"So good it still makes me curl my toes, four years later."

"Hah. Need some privacy?"

"Later, maybe," I taunted him.

"And?"

"A lady never tells," I demurred.

"Shannon!"

"Nuh uh. Some things are for me alone," I replied. "It was only the once. If things had been different maybe it would have been something more, but she met someone shortly afterwards." I took a breath, remembering. "I was... bitterly upset. I think that, had she not, I might have..."

"Might have what?"

I met his eyes, then glanced down at my wine. "Fallen."

"I thought you said..."

"Olly. For me... honestly... it's the person I want against me... not the body they happen to wear. She was... special. I felt something. I..."

"You what," he prodded, gently.

"I would have liked to have had a chance to see where it led," I sighed. "I would have liked a chance at happiness."

He said nothing; there was nothing he could say.

"Whoo," I said, after a while. "That's woken me up. I need some air."

"I'll get us some more wine."

"Decent stuff, please, no tramp juice. If I'm going to suffer a hang-over I'd at least like to earn it."

.:.

I slid the door back on its tracks, and walked out into the howling wind, stopping at the edge of the paving stones where the grass plunged to the fence at the bottom of the garden. Dust and leaves stung my legs, and the long raking arms of the bluegums clawed at the night sky.

Shelley.

It had been months since I'd thought about her. The pang was still there, though. I'd spent maybe eight hours with her outside of class, and those eight hours felt like they were part of a different life. I remembered the feel of her hair against my shoulders as she spooned me. I remembered the way she had of holding my belly just so. The way her lips felt on my neck, on my cheeks, on my lips. The feeling of her tongue on my clit, the taste of her body and the shivering wail she gave when she came.

I still felt cheated, even now, after all this time.

I hoped she was well.

.:.

Olly handed me a full wineglass and I gave him a small smile.

"You OK, Shan?"

"No. But I will be in a bit. I don't deal well with bittersweet memories and regrets."

"At least you have the memories, sweetie," he offered softly.

I squinted at him. "I guess. Cold comfort right now, though."

"That's life, isn't it. We can't always have what we want."

"It sucks that way," I agreed. I threw a log onto the fire. "So that's the sad tragedy of Shannon. I've shagged one girl and had two guys in come in me, and the only sex orgasm I had that I didn't give myself was from her. Neither guy lasted long enough for me to even get to my plateau. And honestly, it just hurt too much to be at all enjoyable. I was glad when they'd come and I could leave and go wash them off me."

Olly shook his head. "Not taking long I can understand; no guy would last long in you."

"Say what?"

"You're a stunning woman, Shan. Any guy who got into you would be so wound up they'd have a hair trigger. They'd be working against a massive handicap."

"Maybe I should try with a bag over my head."

"Or maybe you just haven't met the right kind of guy..."

"Someone with a mechanical cock?"

"Or willpower," he winked.

I stared into the flames.

"I suck at meeting men," I said, after a while. "Sometimes I wish men didn't find me attractive. Then maybe I'd have a chance of finding one who could have a conversation with me as opposed to spending their lives just wanting to fuck me." I flung another log onto the fire. "I'm lonely, Olly. I need someone who will love me for me. Issues included."

"You have me, Shan. And your issues are minor, all things considered."

"You aren't there to keep the bed warm at night." I thought a moment, "Well, except that is, when your idiot sister injures herself."

"I'm a professional white knight, I suppose."

"My white knight, anyway. I wish I could meet someone like you. At least you think I'm hot, I guess."

"Any man would, Shan."

"Why?"

"Do you need an itemised list?"

"Hah, do you have one?"

"Mm. Reasons Shannon is hot. One, amazing bum."

"Olly," I giggled.

"Two, drop-dead amazing figure. Three. Stunning eyes."

"Mm."

"Four, gives great hugs. Five. Relates to point one. Penchant for going commando in white pants."

"You noticed that..."

"It's kind of hard not to, Shan. Linen's pretty transparent when wet, you know. Pretty obvious you weren't wearing a bikini bottom."

"You'd only see it if you were staring at my bum, Olly. Were you staring at my bum?"

"Speaking as a red-blooded man, Shannon, it's kind of hard not to. You have a fantastic figure. The stuff men's fantasies are made of."

"I'm your sister, you perve."

"Yes, and I'm sure I'll burn in hell eventually. But you're also a solid ten, and to be frank you're the one who went commando. Not looking would be like driving through the Alps without looking at the snow. And the view is... well, pretty nice."

"True, I guess," I murmured. "So... is that the complete list?"

"There are more items on it."

"Such as?" I laughed.

"Well, it's kind of unfair to mention this, since you had fallen down, but your breasts are amazing."

"Olly!"

"You wanted the list, Shan. I'm being honest with you."

I took a large gulp of my wine.

"Shall I stop?" he asked, softly.

"Probably," I whispered. "Probably a good idea. Otherwise it might get weird."

"Weird how?"

"Olly, I'm pretty wound up after this chat. Really, really, wound up. I think you can imagine the rest."

"Aching?"

"You simply cannot imagine," I moaned.

"Yep. You need a boyfriend."

"I don't need a fucking boyfriend," I retorted. "Boyfriends come with drama."

"A girlfriend then?"

"Same same but different."

"Robo-lover 9001 Sport Edition?"

"Does it come with a vibrating dick? Because otherwise I'm sure it will be a great door-stop."

Oliver laughed. "Beggars can't be choosers."

"Doesn't mean I'm going to spread my legs for the first thing to come my way, present urge notwithstanding."

We watched the fire for a while in silence. Then Olly stretched.

"So... since we're on the topic..."

"Uh huh. I wondered how long that would take."

"What gets you going?"

I rolled onto my back, and thought for a bit. "Difficult to pin down. It's some combination of what they look like, sound like, the tightness of their shirts, the sexiness of their arms... how they walk, the phase of the moon, the alignment of the outer planets..."

"Complex, in other words."

"I am nothing if not complex."

"True," he agreed. "I'm still wondering what possessed you to run around commando."

"Lets just say that I was... amusing myself."

"And did it work?"

"It's got me to a headspace I haven't been in for a while... If you hadn't been here I'd have been running around nude, after all. Amongst other things."

"Really?" he asked, leering.

"I like it," I said, softly. "I like wearing as little as possible. It makes me feel liberated. Free. Nothing between the air and my skin."

"As I said, exhibitionist."

"Partly, I guess. But I just like the feeling of the wind and water on me with nothing to distract me." I paused. "So... fair's fair, what gets you going?"

Olly sipped his wine. "Mm. She has to be tall. Shapely. Natural. I like girls who are feminine; not famine or fashion victims." He paused, thinking. "Pretty face helps, obviously. Nape of the neck is a big turn-on for me. If a girl has a hairstyle that shows that... well, it's hard for me to focus. Boobs are nice, obviously. Nice bum is nice, too."

"Nice shopping list," I drawled.

"Not that easy to find the complete package, you know," he said softly. "Because personality comes into it too. I need to feel the physical spark, but I also need to be able to talk to her. A fuck is a fine thing, but if I'm not going to be happy holding her afterwards I'm not interested."

"Has that ever happened?"

"Once. It got awkward."

"Hah. Shame. Still, you're a guy. At least you can find someone."

"You labour under a common misunderstanding... It's not easy for me either."

"I know... it's just... you've got your shit together, and I'm envious of you."

"You've got a love affair with the ocean and you move like you're water personified. You don't care about irrelevant shit. People fall over themselves for you, yet you never use your powers for evil. The envy goes both ways, Shan. You're amazing. I wish I was more like you." He paused. "I wish I could meet someone like you."

I glanced away, blushing.

"Are my breasts really that nice?" I asked, softly.

Olly put down the wine glass. "Are you kidding me?"

"Call it... curiosity. And fishing for compliments from the only man I trust to be objective."

"Shan," he said, shaking his head. "Jesus Christ. They're spectacular."

"I sometimes feel they're too small."

"No. No. Nope. Definitely not. They're perfect. Just like you."

We watched the fire in silence for a moment, and I mulled his words over in my head. I could feel the dampness between my thighs; talking to Olly about sex had wound me up to breaking point. I needed release. But a dark part of me didn't want to do it alone. I'd seen him naked. I'd heard him playing with himself. I'd felt his hard cock against my bum, and I'd dreamed of what it would feel like in me.

My heart was racing and, lightheaded, I pushed the boundaries further.

"How drunk are you?" I breathed.

"Scale of one to very? Almost very."

"Can you still get upstairs?"

He pursed his lips. "Probably."

"I can't."

"You need help?"

"Yes. Too unsteady to get up."

"Put your arm around me."

He ducked under my arm and wrapped his around my back.

"Olly," I teased, as his fingers brushed my breast.

"Whoops, sorry."

I laughed, and kissed his cheek. "If you need to drag me upstairs by the boobs you'll need to ask, you know. I need a bit of time to get warmed up..."

"Jesus Christ, Shannon," he laughed.

I slid my right arm down over his back to his hip, and pulled him against me.

"Am I tall enough, Olly?"

"Sorry?" he murmured, as he steered us to the stairs.

"You said you like tall girls. Am I a tall girl? Like you want?"

"You're my perfect height," he answered distractedly as he steered me.

"I'm glad," I breathed, leaning into him.

"You want to shower again?"

"Nah. Still clean. Mostly..."

"Right, bedroom it is."

Olly helped me to my room, pulled back my blankets, and gently lowered me onto my bed. He slipped out from under my arm and then knelt on the floor, looking up at me. "Shan, you OK?"

"Drunk, Olly. Really drunk... and other stuff."

"You and me both."

"Can you get me some water?"

"Sure, be right back."

I listened as his footsteps faded.

I could no longer deny how desperately I needed sex. Olly's running commentary and descriptions of his conquests and likes had turned me on to the point I didn't care any more. And throughout it all I'd been tormented by the vision of him, naked in the shower. The memory of him erect. My body had responded to that like I'd never felt before, and I could no longer abjure the fantasy of him climbing onto me and pushing himself into me.

I wanted him to touch me. I wanted him to kiss me. I wanted him in me. Decision made, I took the hem of my top and in one slow motion pulled it up and over, off myself. I leaned backwards, arching my back, enjoying the goosebumps that crawled up over my shoulders from the chill air.

"Shan?"

I lifted my head, stared at him. "Hey."

"Um... Shan... you going to put a tee-shirt on?"

"No."

"Um..."

"Come in here, Olly."

"Shan, I can't not look."

"So look. You're my twin. I don't care if you see me naked. I want you to look at them. At me."

He set the small bottle of Evian he'd fetched for me down on my bedside table, and sat down next to me on my bed.

"What are you doing?" he asked, softly.

"Showing you me."

"Why?"

"Because I'm lonely. Because I'm excruciatingly horny. Because I'm drunk. Because you're here. Because... I trust you to be honest with me."

"Honest... about?"

"Me."

I stood unsteadily and backed away from him until I felt the bedroom wall, cold against my back.

"Shan, what are you doing?"

"This."

I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my leggings, and in one easy movement pulled them and my panties down and off me.

"Shannon!"

I kicked them free of me, then stood, haughty, staring down at him.

His eyes were wide, and he'd half-risen to his feet.

"Tell me what you see," I murmured.

"My sister," he stammered.

"Just your sister?"

"My hot sister."

"If I weren't your sister, would you want me?"

"Yes," he breathed.

"Why?"

He leaned back, and exhaled. "Because. Because you're stunning. Because your breasts are perfect. Your neck is slender, gorgeous, a work of art. Your bum is fantastic. You're beautiful."

"My pussy?"

"Looks amazing," he groaned.

"You like shaven girls?"

"Love them..."

I slid my hands down over my belly, then dropped one hand down to myself.

"Shan, what are you doing?"

"Touching myself," I moaned. "Talking dirty with you today has made me so hot. I've been wet all day, Olly. All day. It's been driving me mad. I... need to come."

"Shan, this is a bad idea."

"I don't care. I don't care. Tell me you don't want me to play with myself."

He took a shuddering breath.

"I thought as much," I whimpered as I touched myself. I spread my legs slightly, then stroked a finger into the cleft of my lips. "Oh god, Olly, god, I'm so wet."

"Jesus Christ," Olly moaned.

"This making you hard, Olly?"

"Shan, you've gotta stop this."

"Why?" I whimpered, as I teased a finger around my entrance.

"Because I'm begging."

"Why?"

"Because I'm never going to get this out of my head."

"So don't. Store it. Wank to images of me if you want to. I don't mind. In fact, I like the idea. I like... the thought of you touching yourself... thinking of me..."

I pressed up against the wall, then spread my legs further. I slowly started to drive my right index finger in and out of me, groaning deep in my throat as my lips spread over the joints. I pinched my nipples as I penetrated myself, loving how hard they were. Olly was quiet, staring at me, and I threw back my head, grinning at the way I'd captivated him with my body.

My vagina cramped once on my fingers, and I shuddered. I added a second finger slowly, letting my body slick it up before thrusting it into me and spreading both in me to stretch myself. My clit was aching, and every stroke of my fingers teased past it and sent little jolts into my legs and back.

"Olly..."

"Yeah."

"Are you... enjoying this?"

"Oh god."

"You like your little sister fucking... herself for you?"

"God, Shan, this is..."

"What?" I panted, as I drove my fingers into myself.

"Depraved..."

"That means... hot... right?"

"So hot. So fucking hot. Your body is amazing."

"I love that... this... gets you... so... ungh..."

"You going to come, Shan"

"Almost... uh... fuck, almost, so close..."

I closed my eyes, driving hard into myself, then gasped for breath as I felt Olly's arms around me. He crushed me to him, holding me, grinding himself against me as I drove my fingers in and out of my dripping vagina.

"Olly," I cried out.

"Come for me, Shan," he breathed in my ear. "Let me feel you come for me."

"Olly... gonna... gonna..."

My body spasmed, and I wailed as my orgasm took me. Olly caught me as my legs gave out and held me as my belly quivered with contraction after contraction. I sobbed for breath against his neck, conscious only of the prickling of his stubble against my cheek, the fire in my belly, and the rock-hard bulge of his penis against my hip.

.:.

I lay next to him, eyes closed, waiting for the room to stop spinning.

"Sorry," I murmured again.

"Stop apologising," he whispered back.

"Didn't mean to get freaky on you."

"I'm still here, aren't I?"

"Mm. Just means you're as bent as I am. God, Olly... fuck, that was an amazing orgasm."

"You felt like you needed it."

"I've needed that since you were playing with yourself last night."

"Uh... sorry, Shannon. I guess I woke you."

"Yeah. It took me a moment to work out what you were doing..."

"Sorry," he said again.

"What made you do it?"

"Um... don't like to say," he demurred.

"After what I just showed you you owe me one..."

"Promise you won't get angry with me."

"Cross my heart." I trailed a finger down between my breasts.

Olly swallowed.

"I was... fantasising about you, naked," he said, softly. "When I was picking you up I couldn't help but see your breasts and a flash of your pussy... you were shaven. It's a major kink of mine... my biggest, really. I couldn't get it out of my head when I was in bed next to you. I was lying there. Thinking of your body. And... I couldn't sleep. It's been a long time for me too... and you were so warm next to me. So... I did the only thing I could think of to deal with it."

"Mm," I smiled. "I'm glad I had an effect on you."

"Oh God, did you ever..."

I opened my eyes and rolled over to face him. "Well... you got a floor show and so far I just got mental imagery."

"That wasn't a floor show. That was A-grade pornography," he sighed. "You've just destroyed the Internet for me, Shan. Nothing's going to compete with what I just saw."

"And felt."

"Somewhat."

"How drunk are you really?" I asked, hesitant.

"Not enough to kill my... urge."

"Describe your urge."

"Shan."

I sat up, and laughed as his eyes dropped to my breasts.

"Thanks," he said, sarcastically.

"Are you complaining?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Because I'm rock hard, Shan. Aching. And wanking isn't going to cure this one."

"Mm."

I slowly reached out to him.

"Shan," he breathed.

"I want to see you. I felt you against me last night, and earlier when you were holding me. I want to see you."

I pulled back the duvet. Olly had an obvious bulge and wet spot, and I glanced down at his crotch, then met his eyes again. "I'm nude, Olly. I think it's only fair you should be too."

"Shan... this is a massively, catastrophically, monstrously bad idea."

"Why?"

"Because if I get nude, I'm going to want to do... things."

"Such as?"

"Touch you."

"Only touch?"

"Touch, taste, feel, finger, fuck," he groaned. "All the things I shouldn't do to my sister."

"And, yet, somehow, all the things she'd love to have her brother do to her," I whispered. "Olly... I'm aching. I'm drenched. I never, ever get this aroused. I want to feel what it's like to be touched by a man that turns me on."

"Shannon."

"You can stop any time you want to. Any time. But nothing you do to me here is going to make me stop loving you. You're my twin. You're my yang. If anyone on this god-forsaken world can get me it's you. So Olly... please... give me this moment."

His eyes were dark, and he opened his mouth as if to say something. But then he slipped off the bed.

"This is your fault," he said softly, as he pulled off his shirt.

"I take full responsibility for getting you drunk and taking advantage of you."

He unbuttoned his pants, and then let them and his underwear fall. His cock was rock hard, jutting proudly out in front of him. I watched it as it bobbed with his pulse, fascinated by his large, engorged head and the way the veins stood out against his shaft.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Eventide
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds