• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Every Inch A Soldier

Every Inch A Soldier

12

It was the summer of 1947 and Tommy Walsh was just 18 yrs old. He was expecting to receive his Call Up Papers for service in the army at any time, but had elected to volunteer in order to join his father's old regiment, The Middington Volunteers (69th regiment of Foot). His father, Major Wallace (Wally) Walsh. MC had been killed in France in 1944

His one big wish was that he could have a girl, a woman, whatever before he went into the army. Like most of his friends he had only dreamed about sex. 'Nice' girls didn't and he did not know any others only some none too clean girls who were 'said' to do it. Frequently he made use of the 'five fingered widow' as masturbation was termed. At school he managed to get his hands on a few dog-eared books and badly written, badly spelt, sex stories in poor quality duplicated and stapled 'magazines'.. These were the 'hors d'ouvres' of his dreams. Elder brothers had brought them back from India and France. Tommy did not have an older brother so he borrowed them from friends. His father and great grandfather had all been members of the regiment who managed to get themselves killed off with producing more than one heir. Grandfather seemed to have been the exception. His wife having produced a son and three daughters over a period of six years, family detractors had actually suggested that Grandma must have travelled frequently as her husband had served in India and South Africa!!

Tommy knew that it would have been God help him if his mum had found the books, as old as he was. It was alright for mothers, they did not want to think about their sons and daughters being interested in sex but Tommy's mother seemed to be very liberal in her sons eyes. He wasn't so naive as to think that the army officers who called with invitations to dinner were just old friends of his fathers. It was obvious that they were fucking his mother, but where, she certainly did not bring them home.

Coo, what would his mum do if she knew he talked about 'fucking' not sex.

He smiled to himself, his mum, Margaret, liked to have Sundays to herself, to spend the time quietly having run her Haberdashers with the help of another war widow, Mrs. Eileen Harrison from Monday to Saturday, with the exception of a half day on Tuesdays. Tommy smiled his mother had gone out with an American soldier on a couple of occasions. The man had gone into the shop by accident. Apparently in America, Haberdahers were men's stores unlike in England where they sold ladies goods.

Every Sunday Tommy took himself off for a walk, somehow his mother appeared to prefer that he left her alone on Sunday afternoons.

"Where are you going today?" his mum asked? "Oh, I'm not sure yet mum, over Pikely way, or down to Smetherton, what time d'you want me home about 7.00 as usual?" He had absolutely no intention of going to either place. He was going to the woods at Amcaster Downs. Two weeks earlier on a Sunday afternoon walk he had accidentally seen a couple in a hollow and they were obviously fucking. It made him quite excited and he would have liked to get closer. Looking for a likely spot he saw another couple, they were in the 'L' shaped angle between two stone walls. Tommy thought them to be a better prospect and silently approached the area where he had seen them. It could not have been better from his point of view.

The angle was not an 'L' at all but an 'E'. Running down the longer side of the 'E' was a dry ditch, quite deep and the stone wall had seen better days by far., There were gaps in the stonework and Tommy by creeping on his hands and knees managed to approach within a few feet of the couple he had first seen. Stealth was extremely important had to be very quiet indeed but it was worth the risk as he had found that there was another couple in the other open square of the 'E' and he could get very close indeed.

When he peered through the gaps he found that he was looking up from below their feet, as she moved he caught tantalising glimpses of her stocking tops but his attention was taken by the fact that her blouse was unbuttoned as was obviously her bra' strap as the man was feeling and kissing the woman's nipples. Then the man's hand wandered under the hem of her skirt. Tommy felt his excitement, and his cock, rise as the man's hand went higher taking the hem of the skirt with it. The woman's legs opened wide and Tommy could see past her stocking tops to the gusset of her knickers. The hand kept going, underneath the panty leg, pushing the material to one side. Tommy nearly stopped breathing, he could actually see the woman's cunt and the man pushed his fingers in.

He was working his hand back and forth but suddenly the woman pushed him away. Tommy could hear then quite clearly.

"No Fred, no, I don't mind a bit of fun but remember I'm married. Bill will be home again soon and I don't want a bun in my oven when he comes home after two years do I?"

"It'll be OK love, I've got a frenchie here (a condom) Eh Jean I'll get lovers balls if I can't fuck you."

"Now Fred, you know I don't like dirty talk, ok you can't, oh hell, you cant fuck me but I will make you 'cum' if you like."

To Tommy's amazement and unmentionable pleasure she took the man Fred's dick in her mouth and started to move back and forward, in and out it went as she rubbed it at the same time. This was too much for Tommy and he got his own cock out as he watched.

Suddenly Fred shouted that he was 'Coming' Jean removed his dick from her mouth and as Tommy watched she rubbed it masturbating his cock until he shot his 'cum' into the grass. With one hand over his mouth to keep himself quiet Tommy did the same thing on his side of the wall shooting a load of pent up 'cum' into the drainage ditch. After wiping his dick on his hankie Tommy peeped through the wall again only to see the couple were moving off.

Tommy, being careful to keep clear of the sperm with which he had coated the ditch Tommy crept forward to see what the other couple were doing. Obviously the girl was not so worried about sex as the other woman but the view was not so good. All Tommy could see were the spread legs of the girl and the chap with his trousers around his ankles, his arse going up and down as he fucked the woman. He was to have a small reward. Their words were muffled, not clear at all, but suddenly the man knelt up, turned and pointed what appeared to be quite a large cock straight at Tommy and let fly a whole torrent of cum. Tommy was just in time to see the wide open cunt of the woman before she pulled up her knickers.

This was his first opportunity to return. The previous Sunday it had rained quite heavily and Tommy reasoned that even if couples risked being outside under a groundsheet he Tommy, would 1, see nothing, 2 find the ditch full of water.

Approaching as on the previous occasion Tommy could see that the angle which gave him a better view was, unfortunately unoccupied. There was someone in the other place.

Worming his way down Tommy found that he had a better view than on the previous occasion. The couple played around giving Tommy glimpses of her tits with hard nipples and a good view of her cunt as the bloke fingered her he got nothing more that was really of interest as the chap merely rubbed himself off watched by the girl.

They continued to lie on the ground and Tommy felt a bit bored. This was undoubtedly the best place to see action but there wasn't any action.

Then Tommy heard another couple approaching the area Tommy considered was best. By this time the sun had come out quite strongly and it was quite warm.

Working his way back to the position of two weeks previous Tommy found that he had a great view. The woman had her knees bent and although Tommy could not see her he had such an exciting view straight up her skirt. Then the man came into view and Tommy could see that he was an American, an Army officer according to the olive green jacket and light coloured trousers. The man started to run his hands up the woman's legs and as she parted them, Tommy discovered that she was not wearing any knickers. Her legs were wide open, he had never seen such a picture, anywhere. he had an instant hard on which he had to free. The bloke was pushing two and then three fingers into the woman who was moaning and opening her legs further. Tommy dare not touch his cock as he knew he would not be able to stop should he start to rub himself off.

"Oh God" he thought to himself as the man unfastened the skirt pulled it down, the woman bent her knees still more. Tommy watched as the man unfastened his own trousers and pushing them down to his ankles he lowered himself on top of the woman, then he got between the legs of the woman. Tommy could not believe his eyes. The man started to lick the woman's cunt The couple must have been higher up their bank than the couple on the previous occasion as to Tommy's absolute delight he could see the blokes tongue probe her entrance then her cunt. He seemed to pay attention to the top of her cunt, Tommy did not know why but it was obvious she enjoyed it.

He heard her muttering, "Yes yes Jack, Jack, Fuck me." Tommy had no idea that women used such words even when wanting it. The man lifted himself up and Tommy had another view of the woman's cunt. It was red and pink and seemed to be pulsing. then the bloke fed his hard dick into her. Her quim swallowed it up and they started to fuck. As far as Tommy could see the bloke had not worn a french letter and Tommy wondered if he would pull out and spray it on the ground or on the woman. He watched as the chaps balls swung to and fro, to and fro faster and faster as the grunts from them both became faster. Suddenly the woman let out a great "Ooh Yesssssss, yesss" and "Now now now Chuck... Nowww oooooooh yesssssssssssssssss." The man slammed his dick hard into her and with the toes of his shoes punching into the ground he obviously shot his load inside her cunt.

Tommy not aware that he had even touched his own dick looked down in astonishment as he turned on his side he too came great dollops of pearly white 'cum' onto the grass and pebbles in the ditch.

The couple were kissing and mumbling, on this occasion Tommy could not hear then as plainly as the couple a fortnight earlier but he did hear her murmur that she had to get home before he got back.

'Oh yes.' he thought, another erring wife fucking whilst her husband was out of the way.

As they got to their feet Tommy glanced up at the woman ...and froze.. "Oh God...Mum... oh wow... mother..." he almost shouted, he had seen his mothers cunt, watched her fucking, had become so excited he had shot his load without touching his own cock...

All the way home he could not get the sight of his mothers cunt from out of his mind or the fact that she had enjoyed being fucked. he knew one thing. He was not disgusted. he wanted to watch her again...

The appalling thought came to him, not only did he want to see her cunt, he wanted to fuck her. Fuck his own mother.

When he arrived home his mother was in the kitchen preparing a meal. "Had a pleasant afternoon Tommy?" she asked "Oh yes, very pleasant mum, you can learn quite a lot from the countryside." He put a lot of emphasis on CUNTriside but his mother did not appear to notice anything untoward.

Then, "Oh Tommy have you fallen; are you alright. Just look at your knees. Golly, you must have fallen in a muddy patch they look as if you have been crawling around in them."

"Oh gosh mum, no I hadn't realised they were so bad. I slipped when I was looking at something. - Sorry" he said to her.

"Hmm must have been something very interesting and very unusual for you to notice it."

Tommy wished she would leave the subject alone. "Yes mum it was, something I had never seen before." "What? A flower of some sort, an animal, a bird?" she persisted

"Well" he said, "It was like a flower it had open petals and it was then I saw this cock, I had understood only bees went after the flowers but this cock did too."

"Oh you mean like a Rooster, a cock bird, well darling it would not go after a flower there must have been a worm there too." she said satisfied with her thoughts.

""Hmm yes, I think there was a worm there too." Tommy smiled to himself. 'Yes, a worm', he thought.' Against mine it was a worm because his mother had really enjoyed being fucked which in Tommy's estimation was no longer than 5 or 6 inches when erect; when he had measured his own as he did from time to time, like all the boys in his form at school; his was 8 inches when soft.

"Mum, Have I time for a bath please? He asked. "What so early, you don't usually. I hope the water is hot enough for you darling. I had a bath earlier."

Tommy ran upstairs thinking that he wasn't surprised she had had a bath after fucking in the woods." He then did something he afterwards thought of as shocking and exciting. He looked in the laundry basket. There were a pair of his mothers panties in the basket and when he picked them up he could see the gusset was wet with 'cum'. Yes, it had been his mother fucking not someone who looked like her.

Unfortunately the water began to run cold when only a few inches covered the bottom of the bath. He wondered how long it would be, if ever, before enough coal and electricity was provided to heat a house properly.

After having a quick wash and soaping his cock properly he got out of the bath and dried himself. His dick had hardly gone down and he decided to take the bull by the horns as it were. He took the panties out of the basket again and breathed in the aroma of a well fucked woman. Instantly he got a hard on.

Going into his bedroom he deliberately hid two pairs of clean underpants under some shirts, then putting on his dressing gown which he did not fasten he went down to the kitchen.

"Mum" he called to her back as she stood at the stove," I cant find any clean underpants. As she turned round Tommy deliberately allowed his dressing gown to open a little. "You cant have looked properly, I know I...er... I...I," her gaze dropped to his cock, still semi hard peeping from his dressing gown. Her face went red but she could hardly tear her eyes from it..." er I..er... er know I put some in your drawer have another look. And Tommy, you have not fastened your dressing gown. Its not decent. How would it have looked if Mrs. Harrison had been calling?"

Tommy fastened the gown smiling to himself, he knew his mum had had a good look at his cock. He wondered if she would want another look, as he wanted to see her cunt. - Mrs. Harrison's too, if she had been there. He grinned to himself.

Later lying in bed, Tommy recalled every exciting moment of the afternoon. The opening of the legs, the view of an open cunt. That dick going in, then fucking and his discovery that he was watching his mother.

As he was thinking his thoughts and softly stroking his dick which was once again sticking up in the air his mother's enjoyment of a programme on the wireless was being spoiled as she could not concentrate. Her thoughts kept returning to that large dick she had seen sticking out of her son's dressing gown. She would have loved to touch it, to suck it, even to fuck it but it was her son's dick. Absolutely against nature, against the law, against everything she believed in. 'OK', she thought to herself. ' I break the commandment about adultery but what the hell, my husbands dead and I love to fuck, I'm not the only one - Eileen Harrison's at it too, but incest. NO NO no no no.'

Suddenly she found herself walking upstairs as quietly as possible. Silently approaching Tommy's bedroom she noticed that the door was not properly shut and that there was a light on. Being careful not to make a noise or touch the door she looked through the gap. What she saw made her gulp and lick her lips. She knew she should walk away but she couldn't. Tommy was lying on his bed playing with that immense cock which seemed bigger than when it was poking out of his dressing gown. She realised it was bigger and thicker and he had unfastened his pyjama trousers. His long thick dick with its shiny purple red head rose out of a thicket of black curly hair. His balls were on view too.

Margaret was surprised that he did not have one of those rude magazines in his hand as he wanked. She had known for some time that he had the rough rude books but was not averse, unlike some parents, to having her son wank over them. She had looked through them too. No photographs of course but drawing of girls with big tits, nipples like eggs, and large cunts and the men had extremely big pricks. Until this moment Margaret had not really believed that men had dicks over six inches long but now she was looking at one and it belonged to her son. She wondered what he could be thinking about to have such a tremendous 'hard on'.

Suddenly she realised that she was feeling herself. Without knowing she had lifted her skirts, pushed the leg of her knickers to one side and was actively pushing two fingers in and out of her cunt.

it was at that moment that a gust of wind from the open window behind her swung the door open. There she stood, two fingers up her cunt whilst her son startled into instant shock, froze.

Tommy could not believe what he was seeing, what he had just been dreaming about. Although he hardly touched his dick, it throbbed and it spurted. "Oooooooooh oooooooooooooh Oh mum oo mum sorry mum oh hell..." Margaret had not meant to be seen, had certainly not meant her son to see her frigging herself and yet before a firm thought entered her mind she found herself across the bedroom floor, her sons still hard spurting dick in her mouth, her tongue rimming him and licking the hot 'cum' which was still dribbling from the eye.

"Oh God Mum that's wonderful" he managed to croak but Margaret was not finished, the sight of her son tossing off the biggest dick she had ever had the fortune to see had driven all sense of any proprieties from her mind.

Her skirt fell to the floor, her knickers pulled to one side she bestrode her son and lowered her hungry cunt onto his still rock hard prick. Tommy's first fuck was one he never forgot, not just because it was his mother but because she was fucking him. he just lay back on the bed as his mum raised herself up and down up and down her quim massaging that great tool. As she fucked off came her blouse and her bra and she offered her big tits with their hard nutmeg like brown nipples for her son to suck on.

"Oh God Tommy Tommy Tommy I'm cummingggggggggggg I';m cumminggggg oooooooh oh yesssssssssss yessssssssssss yessssssssssssssss." Tommy too felt the spunk rising again as he fucked up at her meeting the downward thrust of her hungry cunt as he plunged his virgin cock into her hot hole. "Yes yess Yessssssss oh mum yesssss oh yessssssssssss." The two of them fell forward onto the bed.

Later Margaret now rather fearful for what she had done told him that it must never happen again but of course it did.

About four weeks later Tommy joined the army and further adventures began. First was the female major in the medical Corps who, on seeing cock during his medical could not rest until she had tried it out. Then during a coffee morning at the Colonels house she told the select gathering of her find.

Her friend Helen, the Colonels wife, once she was aware that 2nd Lieutenant Walsh could firm up 9 inches soon had him as did her eldest daughter Louise much to the satisfaction of Helen Louise and Tommy.

Margaret by this time had found herself another lover to fill in between Tommy's weekend passes.

Then over too many drinks with her own mother and the mother of her late husband she let slip that Tommy had a 9 inch dick. naturally the two women were intrigued as to how she had learnt of this phenomena.

She was very loathe to admit, of course, that she had fucked her own son but then she realised that the two older women each had a hand down the front of their skirts and were frigging themselves. Without more ado she pulled up her skirt to reveal that she was not wearing knickers and had also now shaved her mound.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Every Inch A Soldier

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds