Everybody Loves Raymond: Debra Does the Babysitter

When the stick was about halfway in, Debra stopped and, scooting forward even more, impaling her own pussy on the remaining half. They smiled at each other as their crotches ground together. Lisa's short bush tickled Debra's clit, as they began to hump against each other. They began to work up a feverish rhythm as they fucked each other. Each one tried to get more of the fake cock inside her pussy, as their cunts smashed together. They violently pounded their pussy lips against each other, impaling themselves on the stick. Each had the same idea, as they reached up and tweaked their own nipples fiercely. They began to gyrate their hips as they pressed forward against each other. Debra was the first one to have an unselfish thought, as she reached between them and began to roll Lisa's enlarged clit between her fingers. Ready to explode, Lisa returned the favor and harshly pinched Debra's engorged nub between her thumb and forefinger. As they jammed their cunts together, both beauties shuddered simultaneously as their fluids mixed and soaked the bedspread. They both virtually collapsed, as they lay back on the bed enjoying the rapture. Unlike an actual cock, the pepperoni stick did not shrink and slide out of them, leaving their cunts empty. It remained hard and embedded deep inside them; their cunt muscles continuing to twitch and spasm around it.

Debra finally sat up and pulled away from Lisa; her cunt gripping the stick and pulling it out of Lisa's pussy. She reluctantly slipped it out of her own cunt, and set it beside her on the bed; but not before licking Lisa's end, and tasting her cum.

As she crawled on her hands and knees between Lisa's still wide spread legs, Debra declared, "I think I owe you."

Lisa's pussy was still partially open, her puffy lips still spread out; and Debra nibbled on her cunt flaps, as Lisa squirmed in front of her. Debra had to admit she liked the taste of Lisa. She lapped at Lisa's slit like a starved kitten at a bowl of milk, sucking as much of her cum into her mouth as she could.

Suddenly they heard a voice from the hall, just outside the bedroom door, " hey Deb...you up here," just as Frank came around the corner into the room. All three stopped in their tracks as if frozen, and Frank bellowed, "jeez Louise...holy crap...what the hell is going on here."

Neither Lisa or Debra could move, they were so shocked. Debra's first thought , for the one hundred and first time was, "damn that kitchen door."

Debra attempted to speak, but Frank smiled devilishly and announced, "never mind...I have a suspicion that neither Ray or your parents know anything about this; and if you want to keep it that way, you will just continue what you were doing and pay no attention to me." With that he proceeded to throw off his shoes and clothes until he was completely naked; except for his white socks. As might be expected, his body was wrinkled, flabby , and unappealing; but his erection was more than impressive. It was covered with bulging veins and, Debra noticed, was at least twice as long as Ray's. She figured it must be at least ten inches long, and as thick as a salami.

She thought, "Ray has got to be adopted."

As he clambered on to the bed behind the kneeling Debra, he stated, " don't you worry girly, I have no intention of touching you; but Deb here has been flaunting that hot little body in front of me for years, and today is the day I finally get a piece of that ass. By the way Deb, those tits are fantastic."

She caught herself before saying "thank you," when she felt him nudge the head of his gnarly cock against her wet slit.

He asked, " are you ready for a real man? I know Ray's growth in that department is a little stunted...but you should see Robert...he takes after the old man."

She felt his bony hands grip her firmly around the waist as the head of his cock wedged between her slit. There was no warning or preliminaries, as he lunged forward burying his massive meat inside her cunt.

"Holy shit," she gasped as her pussy stretched to new dimensions.

"You two just go about your business, don't mind me...I kinda like seeing you two go at it. Boy, you're tight Deb...that Ray is one lucky man," Frank stated.

He thrust into her tight pussy a few times and then withdrew. Debra, grudgingly loving the feel of his enormous cock inside her, was about to object when he informed her, " that was just to get it all greased up. I said I was going to get a piece of that ass, and I meant it. Marie won't let me do that anymore."

Debra's eyes bulged when she grasped his meaning, and she shouted, "Jesus no Frank...Ray and I have never...."

"A virgin ass; now that's a real honor," Frank boasted, "don't worry, you'll love it." Spying the bottle of baby oil, he added, "I'll give you a real break, your tight ass would probably rip my cock anyway; heh, heh, get it...Debra's a tight ass."

He proceeded to generously squirt the oil along the considerable length of his cock, and over Debra's ass, as she presented it to him. Through all this drama, Lisa lay there on the bed, her legs splayed wide in front of Debra; waiting for her to resume her attention to Lisa's pussy. She watched in amazement as Frank, beastly cock in hand, began to stuff the head through Debra's incredibly tight sphincter ring. Debra's face was contorted and she was gritting her teeth as Frank tried to stretch her virgin ass hole to accommodate his log.

He slapped Debra's ass cheek hard and commanded, "if you don't relax, this is going to be a lot more painful for both of us."

He slapped her ass again, and this seemed to distract her attention; and he swiftly stuffed his head past her ring and into her ass hole.

"Holy shit," Debra exclaimed through her gritted teeth; but, she had to admit, now that the initial penetration was over, it truly didn't feel that bad.

"Heh, heh...that's right...holy crap," Frank chuckled.

He squirted a stream of baby oil on his invading tool, and began to steadily push forward; watching Debra's ass swallow his cock. It was a completely different sensation for Debra, but he was touching something that actually made it enjoyable. He began to thrust in and out of her ass; and the more he did, the more she appreciated it. She returned her attention to the slit of Lisa, and drew her tongue up each side of it until reaching her little nub. The way Frank was pounding her ass, Debra had to use one hand to support herself, but she put the other to good use, and drove two fingers deep inside Lisa's pussy. She fucked Lisa with her fingers, while lapping at her cunt; and Lisa squirmed under her like she was on fire. As Frank pounded her ass even harder, like he was angry at it; Debra's massive tits hung down and swayed frantically below her. They looked like two bags full of Jello swinging back and forth. Frank noticed them as they swung like a pendulum; reached around her back; and grabbed them hard in his rough, calloused hands. Debra had always had Ray under her thumb, so she had never been treated so harshly, and she found herself liking it. She actually enjoyed being the submissive one, to a strong man.

She added a third finger, and then a fourth, to Lisa's expanding hole; tickling her swollen clit with her teeth. Frank was squeezing her tits like he was milking a reluctant cow, and hammering her virgin ass with all his fury. She was enjoying it so much she was pushing her ass backward to meet his thrusts, giving him maximum penetration. Suddenly Lisa grabbed the back of Debra's head and shoved it into her crotch, as she screamed out and flooded her face. Her knees and hands held Debra between her legs as her pussy pumped cum out at an amazing rate. Debra had trouble breathing, and instantly wondered if anyone had ever drowned from an orgasm. Just as Lisa allowed her to come up for air, she felt Frank's violating cock expand inside her, and then her bowels were deluged with a hot enema of sperm.

His knobby cock spurted and jerked inside her for what seemed an eternity, as he bellowed, "hoolllyyyy crap." It didn't take long for his log to shrivel and slip out of her sore ass; but before she had a chance to collapse onto the bed, he unexpectedly rammed two of his fat fingers up her cunt. He wiggled them around inside her a few times, but just as she was starting to enjoy it, he withdrew them, saying, "I've always wanted to do that. I would really like to fuck those lovely jugs, but it takes me a little time to reload, and I don't want Marie to come looking for me...another time Debra...after all, now we have a special bond." He winked at her as he slid off the bed and began dressing. He added, " next time maybe I'll bring Robbie with me...he's not getting any on a regular basis, and you wouldn't mind helping out your brother-in-law; would you Deb? Boy, that Ray is one lucky bastard."

As Debra flopped down onto the bed beside the spent body of Lisa, she felt Frank's deposit drooling out of her, still stretched wide open, ass hole; and wondered how the day had gotten so far out of control. This morning, she had been in total authority; the master of her destiny...now she felt like the victim. She knew she couldn't refuse Frank, or he would confess everything to Ray. She had to admit that, although it was brief, she had enjoyed Frank's large cock inside her pussy; and she found herself wondering about Robert.

She was brought back to reality by the sound of Lisa's voice next to her, "how did you know I was a lesbian, Mrs. Barone?" "I have to admit that every time I babysat for you, I couldn't stop myself from staring at your cleavage. Thanks for a wonderful day."

Debra couldn't believe her ears...she had even failed at punishing Lisa...Lisa had loved it.

Then she thought...maybe she could make some kind of deal for compensating Lisa for her babysitting.

As Frank left the bedroom, Debra heard Marie's voice echoing from the kitchen, "Frank, are you here," and Debra thought for the hundred and second time...damn that kitchen door.

(Thanks to everyone for your comments, support, and story ideas. This was written in response to a request. Please keep the comments coming. )


All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds