• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Everybody's Got a Price

Everybody's Got a Price

12

Lee Douglas was a hardened criminal. He had been to jail countless times with his brothers (both real and fellow criminals) and survived each time. But what he like to do was get back in some way at the cop that had caught him. He was vindictive like that, he liked the "officer that caught him them to pay in some way for his lost time and their cheek in actually catching him breaking the law. So not a nice guy then. And when Trish Hay opened the door to her New York apartment and found him lounging on her sofa and smoking a cigar she was worried.

Worried because her door was locked when she left that morning. Worried because she lived alone. Worried because she knew who he was. But most of all worried because he was smiling a huge, toothy white smile at her. She knew who he was because she was a Detective in the NYPD and it was she who had arrested him for blackmail and intimidation of a witness two and a half years ago. He had gone down for that, served nearly two years and here he was sitting calm as you like in her sitting room. This wasn't good.

"What are you doing here Douglas?" she spat out never taking her eyes off him. He was a big man, six foot five easily, and 250 + pounds, very muscular with a bald head. Very intimidating even to a cop of 7 years like Trish.

He just smiled at her question and answered coolly "I'm here to help you Officer Hay."

"You? Help me? I don't think so. Just get up and get out of here before I arrest you again for breaking and entering" (all the time trying to keep her voice steady).

"That ain't no way to speak to an old friend who has come here to do you a favour."

"You! A favour? Get out of here."

He stood up, still with that wide smile on his face and reached for his inside pocket. As quick as a flash Trish drew her pistol and had it levelled at him shouting "Don't make another move or I'll shoot."

By that time however Douglas had a brown envelope out of his jacket and he held his hands up mockingly waving the envelope at her.

"What is it?" she demanded, a cop in charge of the situation.

"Why don't you look and see" and with that he tossed the envelope contemptuously onto her coffee table and resumed his seat upon her sofa.

Trish kept her gun trained on the villain as she inched towards the table, her curiosity getting the better of her. As she stooped a little to lift the envelope, Douglas spoke again in his slow, syrupy voice "You know, I never realised how pretty you are before."

For a compliment it sounded awful like a threat. But it was the truth, Trish was pretty. She had long blond hair, tied in a functional ponytail, ice blue eyes and a very well kept figure, curvy 36" breasts and a butt to rival J-Lo. All the guys in her precinct had cracked onto her but she turned them all down she was married to the job.

Out of the envelope spilled hundred dollar notes in bundles, as Trish thumbed through them Lee pulled out a briefcase filled with them and opened it, letting her see the whole lot.

"There's a quarter of a million dollars there officer, count it if you want."

Trish just stood there stunned she had never seen cash like this before

His smile just got bigger.

"What is this? Where did you get it? What do you want?"

"It is a quarter of a million dollars. And it's yours. Just think on your police wages you'd never make that much if you worked for a long,long time."

Which was true, Trish's pay was not too much and god the department hardly respected her. Still there had to be a catch, especially with this thug.

"And don't worry it's all legit, check the numbers at the station you'll see."

"So what do you want for this?" she said noting the numbers because she thought he must have stolen it, not because she was considering anything he would offer.

"Simple you just have to agree to star in a home video I want to shoot, here's the script. If you do it all then the cash is yours I'll draw up a contract. Just think do it and you're instantly rich. Think about it."

With that he got up, gave her a card with his number on it, took the money and left Trish sitting on her sofa reading a sheet of paper with detailed descriptions of what Trish would have to do to get the cash.

She threw the sheet down and uttered "No fucking way asshole" and threw it in the bin. No way was she doing that, not for all the money in the world.

One week later she found herself phoning that exact number and prepared to do exactly as the script outlined. She had had a hellish week and had grown tired of the daily grind she was putting herself through. She would do what Douglas demanded get the money and quit the force. She just thought of it as one days humiliation for a lifetime of ease. She had checked the numbers as he suggested and when she spoke to him to assent to appear she demanded he post her the contract and her lawyer checked it and gave her the all clear - it was legitimate.

So it was that Friday afternoon Trish showed up at Douglas's apartment in her regulation uniform ready to do whatever to earn that money.

"First thing you are going to do Bitch, is get your pretty ass up to my bedroom, then you are going to strip buck naked outta those dirty police clothes, then you are gonna get down on your knees and wait for me. Oh and you can put these on so your arms are behind your back (and he threw a standard police issue set of handcuffs to Trish)."

Trish hesitated.

"You make your mind up now 'ho. Do you want the money or not? If not get on back to your normal life and let me spend my winnings on something else. Your decision."

Trish ascended her carpeted stairs on shaking legs. Her heart hammered in her chest and she felt in a daze. What was she doing? Could she still back out? Oh god, what was she doing? Was it worth it?

She entered her large bedroom walking like an automation and removed her jacket and stepped out of her skirt. She sat to roll off her stockings and threw them in the corner with her other clothes (most unlike her, she normally folded everything neatly – but then, this wasn't like most days). With unsteady hands she unbuttoned her cream blouse button by button, each one that came loose being a step towards the humiliation the knew she would have to endure to earn that cash. She steeled herself for what was to come, knowing what it was didn't make it easier for her.

That resolve was tested as she reached behind herself and unclasped her white bra and released her breasts. They bounced into freedom and Trish shivered at the thought of Douglas seeing and pawing them. She wasn't a vain person by any means but she was proud of her figure and in particular her bust. It was firm and large and much envied. And then she slid her panties off, flinging them hard onto the pile in the corner. Despite the central heating in the apartment she felt cold, standing there naked next to a bed. She wondered if she could back out still, get dressed, storm downstairs, get out of here, accept the consequences. Yet as she thought that she was fingering the stiff handcuffs and slowly lowering her naked form onto her knees. She knew what she wanted to do and knew what she would have to do to get it.

She felt so exposed and vulnerable there and even worse when she attached one of the cuffs to her left wrist then somehow managed to place her arms behind her and quickly, before she backed out, she fitted her wrist into the open cuff and managed to lock it on place. Now there was no way back and she knelt there, naked and hands cuffed behind her back awaiting her fate.

She had only seconds to wait before hearing heavy footsteps begin to ascend the staircase.

Lee entered the room and Trish was immediately awed. Partly because she was on her knees and he towered over her on his tall frame and partly because he had striped naked and his body was an imposing and impressive sight. He was sleek and defined and muscular in all the right place but most noticeable of all was his cock. It looked and was huge. Trish had not had too many boyfriends but this appeared to be double the size of any other one she had seen (or felt) before. It was 14inches in length and although not too thick it still presented a mighty prospect to the blonde policewoman.

For his part, when he entered the room and saw the pretty blonde on her knees, his wide grin became even larger and he hurried to check that the handcuffs were in place as well.

"Damn Bitch, you look good like that. I gotta tell you like you a lot better like that than pointing your piece at me in the street, or questioning me at the station or smirking at me in court. You remember doin' that Bitch?"

As Trish struggled to catch her breath she saw movement behind Lee and watched as two more people entered her bedroom. She was able to identify them as Carl, Lee's younger brother, and Missy, a renowned New York prostitute. She had known they would be there for this and what part they would play but still their presence made it seem more real to her.

Carl was both younger and smaller than his brother but he bore the same crocodile smile and he flashed it at Trish now as he fully took in her pose. Her mind flashed back to the look of pure hatred he had given her as she had given damning evidence at Lee's trial. He busied himself with a case he had brought with him and Trish soon realised he was assembling a tripod and affixing a video camera on to it and training it at her.

Missy had headed straight for the bathroom to "freshen up" but heaven knows there was little fresh about her when she re-entered the bedroom. Missy had been a good looking blonde at one point in her career, but twenty years of working the streets and an on-off drug habit had surely taken its toll on the 36 year old. Her long hair was now definitely 'dirty' blonde, her massive breasts were starting to head south under the force of gravity and her face was haggard and tired. She too gave a smile seeing Officer Hay in the position she was in, as they had met previously.

They both stood back as Lee filmed the first part of his film.

"You ready to become a movie star, Officer?" he asked.

Lee just turned around when he got no answer and took in a duffel bag he had left at the door, he dropped it in front of his leading lady and slowly withdrew a standard police issue nightstick from the bag and stood over Trish with it. He was smiling down at her and rubbing the weapon alongside his own penis. Seeing her watching him he proffered the nightstick at Trish and ordered her to lick it. She obeyed, her pink tongue drawing itself along the wooden length of the weapon.

"Now let's see how much you can handle " announced Lee and he gently moved the stick into her mouth, past her teeth and into her throat until she gagged " Lee laughed and stated "Shit, girl if that's all you can manage I'm gonna spear you like a kebab, now you get licking at that end 'cos I'm fixing on jamming it up your sweet asshole next."

He laughed again at the wide eyed look Trish shot him at that comment, but noted that she got to work covering the club in as much saliva as she could manage. There was little doubt he was getting off in having her in his pay and control as his erection was now fully erect and she could barely avoid it prodding her face.

He pulled the length from her mouth and asked "You ready to take this in the ass, copper?" and laughed when she nodded her head yes, wanting this over with as quickly as she could.

With that he manoeuvred Trish over onto her face, prised her ass cheeks apart and slide the end of the nightstick up and into her bum hole. It wasn't sore but Trish sure looked uncomfortable, and that only increased when he rocked her back onto her knees and she had to kneel there with the handle sticking out and being pushed harder up by the floor whenever she sat back.

"Now, don't you worry none honey 'cos I intend to make sure that cute little pussy and that hot mouth of yours gets plenty action too" and with that he reached into his bag again.

Lee dipped his hand once more into his bag. This time he took out a very large, black vibrator. It was seriously thick in girth (around about 3") and was about 8 inches in length. It has very realistic looking veins along it's side and the only aspect of it that didn't resemble real life was its scarlet base. He wasted little time in crouching before Trish and using his fingers to spread her pussy lips.

"Damn, you is hairy down there girl. We'll have to change that" he stated baldly.

But he wasn't doing that just now as her slid the thick chunk of plastic phallus into her vagina as far as he could and twisted it's base to set it vibrating inside her. He enjoyed the shocked look on her face as it started up and as she wriggled to accommodate it the nightstick pushed further into her ass.

Then he said "Now you're getting seen to I should be getting pleasure too, you just open up that copper's mouth of yours and me and my cock gonna have a party in it."

She considered keeping it tightly shut but then looked at her situation, she was by her own actions naked and cuffed and compliant before him and she had two large object already inserted in her most private of holes (and she was tingling from that dildo already). So she slowly prised her dry lips apart and focused her eyes on the mammoth slab of meat that was advancing towards her.

Lee was all smiles as he stepped forward his cock jutting out stiffly at right angles to the rest of his body.

"C'mon Officer open a bit wider, don't want to have to shove it past those white teeth of yours."

He didn't give her much time to react though as he ploughed his monster dick between her cherry red lips and without instruction her tongue went to work on his throbbing bell end. By now Trish had decided that she needed to do what it takes to get out of there with minimum fuss . If that meant sucking him off then so be it. So her tongue ran smoothly around his member and began to pleasure him, after all getting him off as quickly as possible in her mouth was far preferable to him cuming elsewhere.

For a start he started to thrust his lengthy member further and further into her mouth until it was well in and entering her throat. Trish had never been invaded so deeply. The villain took a grip of Trish's beautiful blonde hair and held her head in place as he began to establish a rough and fast rhythm of fucking her throat. Her eyes widened at this treatment and she rolled her eyes up to implore her fellow performer to be gentler with her, but received just another big grin for her trouble.

All the while the dildo in her pussy and the stick in her arsehole probed and moved inside her, driven by the rocking of her body from the fucking her mouth was taking. It was having an effect on Trish. As much as she was dubious to be doing this, the three large objects in her were pressing some of her buttons and she was turned on.

Lee held his erection for over a long time and Trish's mouth was forced to accommodate it for all of that. It was so long that his balls never connected with her face, but they were big and full of cum and when finally he began to spasm and throb in her mouth uncontrollably she knew that he would be shooting it into her. It came in huge spurts and Trish could barely contain it in her throat and mouth. Her mouth was filled and she had to swallow some to let the rest in, but it flowed so freely that soon when he pulled out of her it was spilling from her lips and dripping humiliatingly from her mouth.

Trish scowled at the foul tasting thick liquid that was coating her throat and spilling from her lips, even the objects unwillingly pleasuring her could not mask the humiliation of selling herself to swallow this villain's seed. Lee, however, seemed most amused by it all.

"Damn, you look good like that Bitch. On your knees with my cum on your lips. You were born for that Bitch. Now you just finish up drinking that man-juice down, I got a phone call to make and I'll be right back for another shot on that pretty mouth of yours."

With that he left the bedroom and to her consternation, Trish did just what he told her and licked her lips of the remaining cum and downed it hoping to lose the taste of it, but really knowing she would remember the taste for a long time. He returned shortly and seemed to be in an even better mood, and his erection was returning with a vengeance. He strode over to the kneeling blonde police officer and just as a porn actor would do he whacked the rigid stem of his cock against her chin and lips, taking obvious pleasure in the look she shot him. He finally stopped and squatted before her and spread his large hands over her equally large breasts and began to gently massage them before slipping his thumb and forefinger onto her nipples and giving them a sharp tweak.

Both knew that her body was reacting to this treatment and the two objects penetrating her holes, she was being turned on and when he presented his cock to her mouth again she accepted it and began to massage it with her mouth. He built the pace much quicker this time and within mere seconds he was fucking her face as if it were a cunt and enjoying the fact her throat was gagging on his lengthy penis.

Lee noticed Carl give him a thumbs up sign and knew it was time for another money shot and took great pleasure in pulling his cock from Trish's mouth and spurting a new fountain of white cum over her upturned face in front of their live and video audience.

Only a couple of years ago Trish had busted Missy when she was a beat cop and had been pretty scathing in her comments about her. It all came flooding back to the policewoman as she knelt there thinking things just could not get any worse, the script she had agreed to just said another woman not who it would be. Missy smiled and stood over Trish, dipped her finger in the fresh cum that hung from Trish's face, tasted it, then took her time hocking up as much phlegm in her throat as possible and spat it onto Trish's face and walked back the to laughing brothers.

"Don't you worry none copper" mocked Missy," I've plenty experience in front of a camera."

"You just concentrate on doing what Missy tells you and everything will be fine. And make sure you look enthusiastic. OK?"

With these words of instruction Lee unlocked the handcuffs, freeing Trish's sore wrists and hands but she only held them at her side as Carl started the camera rolling.

Missy walked up to the kneeling Trish and stood over, their whole body language being that of dominance and submission. While Trish was naked as the day she was born, Missy was dressed in her usual hooker outfit – a pair of high heeled black shoes (scuffed), fishnet stockings (two visible rips), a tiny miniskirt, a red low cut top and a cheap red coat. She was chewing gum as was her want and the first thing she did upon approaching Trish was to squat before her, run her hands over Trish's magnificent boobs and then spit the gum into her hand and roughly place it in the tangle of Trish's pubic hair. Trish made a grimace but caught Lee glowering at her from behind the camera and quickly changed her look to one of pleasure.

Missy spoke in her annoying New York accent "Why don't you tell us what this sticky stuff covering your face is whore."

God. The ignominy of Missy calling her whore and Trish only able to smile and answer obediently with "It's cum Missy."

Missy slapped her as per the script, and told her "You call me Mistress, understand Whore?"

"Y-yes Mistress."

Pleased with that answer Missy then proceeded to lick Trish's face clean of the cum, holding it in her mouth as she went. There was a lot and Missy let her tongue linger on the younger woman's face, allowing the camera to capture the erotic sight. Then Missy told Trish to open her mouth and slowly allowed the cum to drool from her mouth into Trish's and ordered her to swallow I down. Which she did.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Everybody's Got a Price

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds