Everything for the Career Ch. 03

I turned my head away. I could not see anymore. I felt a cold dagger penetrate my heart. I felt my brain freeze. And a crazy thought invaded my brain: was the Vice Presidency worth it? My GOD!! I could not speak. Could not think. Could not move! Arthur! HELP! SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!!

I pushed the turmoil in my head, wiped the tears from my cheeks and peeked in the bedroom again.

I could see that Arthur's cock was not inside her anymore. I was surprised to see it this way, huge, slick with her juices, wobbling about in the air while its master attempted to find it another warm tunnel. I was snapped out of my spell when I heard the woman grunting and begging: "Oh god! oh god! oh god! Not my ass. not my ass. It's too big.. please, put it in my cunt. Nooooooo, don't.Ugh, ugh,ugh...GOD!!.."

My God!! Arthur was assfucking her! I then watched in horror at the at the march of the willing flesh towards the high road to climax again.

I watched Arthur fucking the Asian in her ass. He had her legs up on his shoulders and pressed deep enough back to bring up her ass into fucking position. The Asian's feet were quivering and I could see her toes arched as her asshole was diluted wide open by my Arthur's cock. She moaned as it went in, her anus so lubricated with cum, that it skewered her without much inconvenience.

I could see the entire shaft of his thick pipe as it was being pushed into her. The black woman did not, for a moment, pull out either finger from his ass. He didn't put all of it into her on the first thrust either. Five inches were crowded into her ass as he shoved her legs higher to promote her ass into a fuller fucking position. He then withdrew it outwards. When it was all the way out, he rubbed the purple head of his cock in her cunt juices and then pressed out against her puckered hole once more. This time, he pushed it much deeper.

"God. it's big." she moaned, her voice heavy with an Asian accent and lust, her words broken by her heavy breathing.

"A little more..." Arthur answered as he pushed remaining two inches into her. Her mouth gaped and her tongue came out. The last inch was pushed into her ass now. He was balls-deep inside her bowels! Her tongue stretched out even more and she began licking the sweat accumulated over her top lip as Arthur began to fuck her ass with heavy thrusts.

His fucking speed never slowed down even when her ass clenched and quivered around his cock in the throes of her orgasm. He fucked her until she came again. Then his strokes began getting uneven. I realized with much shock that he was going to cum. My Arthur, my husband was going to come in someone else!

He reared his head up like a wolf baying to the moon. The black woman was lightly biting his sweaty nipple even as two fingers were deep in his ass.

Then he filled the Asian's ass with his load of cum again, even as his balls jerked to empty their heavy load into her pulsating, shiny brown bunghole.

My God! I never thought I'd live to see this. I came here expecting reconciliation or at least an attempt at that. And here was Arthur, fucking two women? My Arthur? God, what had I wrought on myself and my man?

Even worse, I saw my Arthur fill someone else. Dear lord, he had spilled his seed inside her ass! When I saw Arthur tense, his buttocks clenched and unclenched even as he emptied his load, his seed in the dark brown hole between her buttocks, I felt faint. I cried, all the while my mind only went in one single loop: the seed he had just spewn, was rightfully mine! His body belonged only to me! MY belly should have been the only receptacle for his seed, not this harlot! And here he was, spending what was rightfully mine in the eyes of God and Man, into a cheap whore? This was more than I could take.

I screamed.

In anger, in hurt, in jealousy, in pain, in anguish, in desperation, in want of love. I screamed.

The toll of the last week, the subconscious guilt that piled on, the realization that this was ultimately, my doing, and what I was seeing was just the consequences, was too much for me to bear. I heard myself screaming again and again till the darkness mercifully swallowed me and I could feel nothing but the all encompassing black.

------------------------------------------

ARTHUR'S SIDE

It was so wonderful. Her pussy felt so buttery and warm. I could not but help lose myself in those sensations. Her tits were sensational her lips so full and wet. I looked down at her, full of love and she looked up to me too. Our eyes met and she spoke:

"Are you finished yet honey? I have a meeting tomorrow early morning."

And I almost lost my erection there itself. But these years, if nothing, were quite educational on the power of the mind over the body. So, I gritted my teeth and told her:

"Almost there Jenny!"

Then, mustering up my biggest fantasies, I came in her, grunting, about two minutes after she had said that.

I waited for my erection to subside and my breathing to return to normal. I reached for Jenny to kiss her. I found she was already asleep.

I sighed and rolled over. I wondered where our sex life went. I stared at the ceiling as I reflected back on my sex life with Jennifer. Not particularly fulfilling, that. But this was nothing new. The only benefit seemed to be that I was getting exceptionally good at ceiling study. I shook my head in helplessness then turned over, my back facing Jennifer's back, and tried to go to sleep...

My thoughts were interrupted by the buzzing of the bell at my hotel door.

I pushed the cobwebs from my mind and reached for the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Room service, sir." came the reply.

"Right. A moment please."

I unlatched the door and allowed the guy with my dinner inside. Of late, I only had dinner in my room. Actually, dinner and lunch. I was not particularly keen on eating out, except for breakfast, by way of habit.

The guy could not have been more than 23. Probably working part time, probably just an new trainee, probably whatever. He smiled at with an enthusiasm that only those hotel employees who have never been shouted at, can. I smiled back in return, knowing it was simply a matter of time.

"Will that be all sir?" came the question.

"Yes. Thank you." I replied.

"We don't see you much around at lunch and dinner sir. Are you happy with our service in the restaurant areas?" he asked, clearly, trying to be a good hotel man.

"Yes. I am very happy with your hotel. Its just that I am too busy to go down to eat. Thank you." Well, I was hoping he would realize the inference in my 'thank you' and leave me alone.

"Do you need some rest and relaxation sir?" he asked. Clearly, this one was getting on my nerves.

"No son. I don't need to. That will be all." I said. This time my tone was quite firm.

"No problem sir. My name is Ramon. And if you need ANY relaxation let me know, I can hook you up." he mentioned.

I was vexed by the tone he used when he reached the word 'any'. And what do you mean 'getting hooked up' with relaxation? Just what the heck was this guy trying to tell me? I decided to probe further. Nothing to do this evening. So might was well talk about it.

"What kind of relaxation do you know?" I asked archly.

"Any kind sir. Rough, in chains, S&M, black, Asian, white, your choice sir." he smiled. This guy was good. He didn't have a hint of embarrassment on his face when he said that.

"How do I... I mean, how much for... Where do...?" I questioned, before he interrupted me.

"Sir. we can fix the cost later. And best of all, once she is here, you can send her right back if you are not happy. And you don't pay anything."

This guy was getting better and better every minute. Not only was he NOT committing to the cost, he also probably had a cut in this.

In the normal scenario and daily life, I would not even consider this request, politely, but firmly turning it down. However, this was different. My life was no longer what I assumed it to be. And even though I was married, I had spent 15 long years trying to get the sex from my wife I had only read about, with zero success. I had a reluctant blowjob around seven to eight times in my entire 15 years of marriage. Then it was not a blowjob in the real sense, simply Jennifer taking my cock in her mouth. She would not let her tongue touch it. I never knew how it felt to go anal. Maybe, this was my time.

I took a deep breath and decided what the heck! I could live with this once. So I arranged with him to get one. A black female. He smiled and ran out of the door as fast as his legs would take him.

That was five days ago. I had sampled around two women. One was black, other was Asian. I liked them so much, they were the only two whom I called since then. No need to try something new. Specially while the feeling was still new. Maybe after some time when I tire of them, I could ask for fresh roses, you catch?

Yesterday, the guy suggested I try both of them together. With a certain amount of trepidation, I did just that. It was unbelievable!! You have no idea how good it feels to have your cock deep inside a woman's bowels, while another one has your balls in her mouth and a finger up your anus, tickling your prostrate. I knew then and there that I was hooked. Cannot go back hooked. Need it whatever it takes hooked. Kill for it hooked.

I could never go back. I had gone past the point of no return. Definitely not back to Jennifer and the staid, straight sex that lasted for 15 minutes, that too when she was in the mood. Hooked, not only to sex, but to sex with two women all at once.

Today was the second day when I was humping around with both of them. I reached my climax in the Asian's ass when I heard someone screaming outside our bedroom door.

Strange, it sounded exactly like Jennifer.

-----------------------------------------

JENNIFER'S SIDE

I awoke to three seconds of pure bliss. Then the memories came flooding back again. Arthur. The two women. The broken marriage vows. The threat of a divorce. The realization that I was, in part, responsible for this. And the blood rushed to my temples again. Pounding, throbbing, making the veins in my head bulge with pressure. I got up to take a pain killer, when I realized that I was sleeping in a bed. The bed looked familiar. My eyes went to the walls and the room also seemed familiar. The realization slowly dawned on me, that I was back in my room at my parents' house!!

How did I get here? Who got me here? I fainted after seeing Arthur and those two women doing unspeakable things to each other. And now I wake up in my bedroom in my parents house? While disoriented, the familiar surroundings immediately bolstered my calm. I felt the headache subside and the fear dissipate. I was safe. I touched the alarm clock on the table by the bedside. It was old, clunky and the one that vibrated heavily when it rang. I had used it when I was in school. I touched it and immediately felt a sense of calm, of belonging.

By each passing minute, I was gaining my composure and my mental fortitude. And with each passing minute my feelings for Arthur, the divorce, our marriage and everything I held dear was being re-evaluated.

While I was wrong in what I had done for 15 years, there was no way Arthur should have done what he did. He broke our marriage vows. He slept with other women. He spilt his seed, rightfully mine, into some other female's belly. While I felt guilty for what I had done by ignoring him for so many years, I also felt angry that he had decided to take this route.

Yes, I had seen the error of my ways. Yes, I was ready to mend it. Yes, I was ready to forsake FCB and the Vice Presidency and devote myself to my husband for the rest of my life. Yes, I also realized I had kept him in a constant state of rejection of all sexual advances, sleeping with him and allowing him to make love to me when I was ready, mostly when I was not tired by the daily work actually, and hence after that realization was ready henceforth in the future to now give him all the things he wanted whenever he wanted from me. I was ready to turn my life around Arthur as the center.

I had expected the reconciliation to be hard. Very hard. There would be long periods of uncertainty. Long periods of tense waiting. Hate. Angst. Guilt. Name calling. Silences. Walkouts. But never did I expect, that despite all this, I would find Arthur raunchily humping some tarts on a dirty hotel bed. I expected him to divorce me over what I did, but did not expect that HE would be breaking his vows too. All sense of respect I had for Arthur was getting washed away the more I thought about it. I felt exhausted. I still felt guilty for what I did to our marriage, but now I was also hurt about what Arthur did. I did not know what to do. I was so confused!!

The scent of a home cooked meal wafting into my room told me I was hungry. It sure seemed like Mother's roast chicken and baked potatoes. I opened the bedroom door, closed it behind me softly, then walked down the stairs and reached the living room.

And I was shocked!!

Here was Arthur, drinking coffee and reading the newspaper in my parents' living room!!

Mother and father were nowhere to be seen, though from the scent of the meal coming from the kitchen I could make out that mom was there inside.

I stood there for sometime then. Not really knowing what to do or speak. Arthur must have sensed me when looked to see me standing mid stairs. Without putting the coffee cup or the newspaper down and without a change in his expression, he nodded to me, telling me to come down. I held my breath and walked down. I was no longer the guilty party and Arthur the innocent one. Now Arthur was guilty too. So I had nothing to be really embarrassed about.

But, if Arthur was so guilty, if what he had done was so wrong, if he had broken all vows, if he had cheated on me, then why the hell did *I* still feel I owed him something? Why did *HE* seem so calm? It was Arthur there. No mistakes about it. In clear view. Why were we in my parents' house and not ours? All thoughts came rushing to me as I climbed downstairs.

I pushed those thoughts back as I changed the contrite expression I had on my face, to one of stoic firmness. Deep in my gut I felt that one way or the other, I was going to have a closure today on the issues most important to my life.

(to be continued...)

As always, bricks and roses to heavyheartlaments

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds