• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Everything Merges with...Ch. 1

Everything Merges with...Ch. 1

Everything Merges with The Night Chapter 1

Rainie never asked for a head-on collision for her eighteenth birthday, it was a grand birthday surprise. But, it wasn't my fault, nothing ever was. I could never explain what the other vehicle was doing in the opposite lane against furious hailstones and deafening thunder claps. I didn't care. I knew I had killed poor Rainie.

I awoke in the blinding light of the stinking hospital room amidst relentless kisses from my wife. I couldn't even bear to look at her. Accidents be damned, I had explaining to do. I held my breath until she mentioned Rainie's name. Sweet, often bitchy Rainie complete with a broken arm as well as a broken leg to boot.

Me? Some cracked ribs and a serious back injury, they suspected. It felt as someone has inserted a Red-hot clothes hanger down the length of my hip and leg. Wonderful. Twenty-six years old and I faced life as a one legged crippled hoppity.

My workplace was understanding. The store in the strip mall, which Rainie worked, was not. They replaced the teens all of the time. If one died, another was waiting in line.

I was released a few days after Rainie, pending an open back surgery on slipped vertebrae and sciatic nerve damage. It was great to be back in the comforts of my leather sofa with the thirty- seven inch television and DVD player at my command. Viewing was futile as Rainie bitched about everything in the cosmos.

"It fucking hurts!" she snarled.

"You broke the bones, it's going to hurt."

"What did they give you?" she asked, pointing to my collection of prescription bottles on hand.

She told me she wanted one. She attempted to bend down next to the couch. I adored her violet painted nails as they trembled to reach. Balance was lost. She fell backward, her full ass impounding my chest. My mouth gaped in a silent wail of pain. But, it wasn't that bad.

My view was almost surreal. Her D-cups were bright under the slack of the collar of her shirt. I wanted to try a reflex grab, but figured I might sustain another injury. Her hips contorted as she reached over my head. Her gorgeous twins were smashed against my face.

"Sorry to suffocate you." she said.

"It was alright." I accidentally grinned.

She cocked an auburn eyebrow as her bulbous lips formed a sinister smile.

"The only thing I got going for me." She pointed with her hand to her chest.

She then stripped the shirt with one hand. I felt a thousand simultaneous electric orgasms pounding in every sensor of my decrepit body. I had always guessed what they looked like, but could never put a finger on it. Huge, but perky, fleshly mounds lightly peppered with freckles. Her projectile nipples were a dark shade of angry red. They looked neglected. I lost my breath.

She forced a nipple into my mouth. I suckled one softly while enjoying the harmony of her soft moans and worried about my wife walking in. As a typical man, my hand slid underneath the elastic of her shorts and gripped a warm side of her ass. My cock was not going to stand the test of time.

I suddenly stopped and nudged her away. Her lips formed a rejected pout.

"I would be the biggest pervert in the world." I told her. "And your mother would kill."

"Do you want to live forever?" she asked.

"Alright. But it has to be perfect. Go to the refrigerator."

She smiled wickedly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Everything Merges with...Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds