• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ex-Brother-in-Law's Visit Ch. 01

Ex-Brother-in-Law's Visit Ch. 01

12

The phone rings and the number is one I don't recognize so I let it go. As the answering machine finishes its greeting, I hear a familiar voice, our ex-brother in law Nick. I quickly go to the phone and answer it. He and our niece would like to stop by and visit and maybe stay a day or two and I tell him by all means please stay. He tells me they will be in sometime early afternoon tomorrow and I let him know we will be waiting anxiously. I go to the garage to tell my husband John, he is delighted, and the expression on his face makes me wonder why so delighted. I have a feeling I know but do I really want to? We have both had fantasies about Nick joining us for sex and I think that is what he's thinking, a chance to make it happen. I decide not to ask for now and tell him I am going to the store for some snacks and such.

While in the store I check the condoms out, I too am thinking along the lines of my dear husband and if we do this Nick needs to be covered and I do not want the mood ruined because we do not have them. If it does not come to pass, oh well maybe some other time we may have the need for them or throw them out. What a selection they have and a decision I have. We do not use rubbers or at least we haven't for over 16 years and I find it a bit overwhelming the selection before me. I decide to get a box of ribbed and just plain rubbers, a box of 10 that is! If we go through with this, I wouldn't mind if he used them all!

As John and I are getting to bed, I grab the remote from his hands and change the channel to our porn channel. John is a bit surprised but eagerly watches with me as I set the remote down and turn to him. "Were you thinking of a threesome with Nick?" I ask him.

"Yes, I was and still am, why, are you?"

"Yes I was thinking about it but I'm not sure," I respond with question.

"Well I would love it and you know it and you did say you at one time wanted to fuck him and now's your chance, I won't hold you back except that I want to know about it and be there."

I stare at the television on which a couple is fucking doggy style and it looks pretty nice. I look back at John and ask what he expects or desires if we do go through with this knowing full well what the answer is going to be but I want to hear it.

"I expect the three of us to have fun and nothing is off limits except he will have to wear a rubber if his dick goes anywhere near your pussy or ass, other than that, anything goes and if I fall asleep or go for a cigarette I don't expect you two to stop. You can fuck him all night if you want and I'll let you sleep in the morning."

That is actually better than I expected. "Are you sure? You don't mind if we kiss, he leaves hickeys or anything?"

"I told you, anything goes, just as long as he is covered and I know about it or am there."

I am soaking all of this in, getting real horny thinking about it as I reach in the nightstand and pull out the condoms I bought earlier. "I hope you're not mad, I bought these at the store earlier. I kind of got the feeling you were thinking that when I mentioned him coming to visit and I know how turned on we both get when we think and talk about it."

He looks the boxes over and smiles, "Looks like we're ready then."

I take the boxes, place them back in the nightstand, and roll back towards John with a devious smile on my face. He returns the smile as I reach for his crotch and find he is bare and leaking. He is excited about all of this, which is a relief to me. I move to take him in my mouth and devour his sweet juices and I hear him moan loudly. I stop and look to him, "you've said you want me to pretend you're Nick and show you what I'd do, do you still want that?"

"Why hell yes!"

I smile as he does and return to his lovely dick. I look at it for a moment and wonder how similar or different it will be as I attack his wet dick. While sucking him I wonder to myself how Nick will taste, how it will feel, I'm getting hot thinking about it, I just hope it happens and works out for all of us. John is spurting already and I've only been at it for just over five minutes.

I take his balls in my mouth while looking at him. He watches with a pleasure on his face as I suck and lick his balls while stroking his dick. He says he loves to watch and I hope to give him something to watch now and tomorrow. With John's balls in my mouth, I think to myself if Nick is shaved or not? I really hope he is, I like it that much better, but either way I am going to suck and fuck him to death tomorrow with any luck.

I squeeze and suck his balls at the same time and see what I want, his dick is leaking large amounts of pre cum, and I want it. I lick up the shaft of his dick and rub the head of it around my lips coating them with his slick juices before taking him in me. I take him in my mouth; I take him all the way and start to pump his dick with my mouth. He's starting to pump my mouth in rhythm; this tells me he may be ready to explode. I feel and taste more of him as I pick up my pace. He is fucking my mouth and I want him too. More and more cum is pouring into my mouth as he fucks my mouth and I suck him hard.

I hear him tell me, "I'm ready," as I continue to suck him. I'm getting more cum with each pump, then it's time, he is ready and I go down all the way and take his sweet nectar. Oh, it is so good, so hot, and so sweet I think to myself as I feel it splashing the back of my mouth and gushing to my hungry belly. With his last spurt out and his dick getting only somewhat limp, I release my hold on him and just look at his dick. It is such a beautiful dick, I love to suck it, and he sure loves me to suck it.

I look to him with a smile on my face and he has one too.

"So is that what you'd do to Nick's dick? Would you swallow?"

"Would you mind if I did?"

"If you want to you can, I told you anything goes."

As I lay in his arms I think about the dreams we both had many years ago. Both had similar dreams on the same night. John's dream I swallowed and mine I didn't. John's dream Nick and I fucked on our sides and mine we were missionary. Of course, both our dreams Nick emptied his balls of their seed deep into my hungry pussy, which we both know that can't and won't happen.

"I'm not sure to be honest, I guess we'll just see what happens," I tell him and he pulls me closer to him. I love being in his arms. I lay on his shoulder looking down at his dick and notice it is still pretty hard.

"He looks ready for more, are you?"

"I think I could go for more, you going to pretend I'm Nick?"

"I think I could do that if that's what you want," and I really think I could! I am so horny for all of this, I want my husband now, but I could easily role-play.

"If you want to I'd love it, what do I need to do?"

I think for a moment and tell him "follow my lead," as I lie on my back and pull him on top of me. I pull my legs up and spread them making room for him. Looking down at his dick, I take it in hand and guide it to my pussy entrance. With the head firmly planted in my hole, I let it go and it starts. He enters me slowly and I moan boldly and with extreme pleasure as he sinks it into me inch by inch making me quiver. He pauses for a moment after he is in me all the way. I am letting out a breath of pleasure as he starts to pump my pussy. Raising my legs higher and open my eyes to look into his. I put my hand on the back of his head and pull his lips to mine and give him a passionate kiss as he pleasures my pussy. As I pull my lips from his, I move to his ear and whisper to him "you feel good, you feel so good. Fuck me please; I've wanted you in me for so long."

His pace picks up as I take his earlobe in my mouth, suck, and nibble on it. I am floating on a cloud right now, I have had a desire for Nick for a long time, and now I've got him. He tastes so good, better than I thought, he feels better than I thought and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it I can get. I start nibbling on his neck as he continues to pound my pussy and getting wetter by the minute. I nibble on his shoulder then the nibble turns to a bite as I feel myself getting ready to explode. I let his shoulder go and whisper to him "fuck me harder, faster please, I want you" and he does. I take his nipple into my mouth and suck so hard it would pass for a bite as I explode into an orgasm. "Oh my GOD," are the words that come out of my mouth as it subsides and he continues to fuck me.

As I lay my head back, I look into his eyes again, and again, our lips meet and this time I kiss him with a heated passion, a lust, and desire, he kisses me, with the same fervor. His lips feel and taste so good and his chest against mine is heaven as he slows his pace. We break our kiss and he starts to kiss my neck as I pull him to me. With that, his pace picks up and I feel his lips on my earlobe as I whisper to him "take me, fuck me, do anything you want to me. I want you; I love the feel of you."

His lips still on my earlobe and sucking harder his pounding of my pussy gets harder as well and I'm loving it as I wrap my legs around his ass. He moves to the base of my neck and starts to suck as I feel him bury his dick deep and unleash a load of seed deep into my pussy.

"Give it to me, I want it, all of it, oh it feels so good give it to me," I tell him as my legs pull him into me deep and he relaxes while laying on me, his dick still in me and my arms and legs still wrapped around him. That was so good I think to myself as I laid there with him on me and in me. I see the clock, WOW, what they say is true, time flies when you're having fun, it's been almost an hour and a half since we started!

As he pulls from me, I let out a moan of disappointment as he lies beside me breathing heavily. "I think you really thought I was Nick, damn that was good."

I think about that for a moment, if this is anything like what it will be when Nick actually is here then I am in for a real good night. I prop myself on my elbow and look at him, "would you be angry or upset if I did think that?"

"Heck no, I told you I'd love it, how into it were you?"

He is honest and open with me and I must be with him. "I was there, Nick was making love to me and I was making love to him, I was floating on clouds."

"Boy are we going to have fun tomorrow then."

As I lie back down and drift off to sleep, I think about what just happened and what may happen. Will Nick even want me or want to do anything with me? Will he not feel comfortable with John there? I hope he wants to and will. Of course, I wonder if I will still feel the same lust and attraction as I did years ago. We all change and I'm sure he has. I have a feeling that I will still have the same lust and attraction and I feel certain John will, he loves to watch me with another man.

I awaken a little late and jump out of bed. The big day is here and it is already 9:00 in the morning. I hurry, get a shower, dressed, scurry downstairs, and find that John has the house almost in perfect order. What a relief and what a wonderful man he is.

"I was going to bring coffee and a wakeup call to you in about another 30 minutes."

I gratefully take the coffee and go to the garage for a smoke and John follows.

"So are you sure you want to take on me and Nick still?"

"Oh yes, I thought of that last night. I wonder if he will even want to do anything with me."

John looks at me with a smile, "that night we both had the dream, if you remember we were whispering in each other's ears about doing while he watches, and after quite some time of our love making he got up and went to the bathroom. He went in there to jack off and probably was fantasizing about doing it with you!"

"Yea but that was 7 years ago."

"I think he will still be interested. We'll see in a couple of hours, he called already, they should be here about noon."

We both smile and finish our cigarettes and sip on coffee, both pondering the possibilities of tonight, I'm getting wet thinking about it, and I'm sure he is.

The noon hour arrives and no Nick yet. It was about half past noon when the phone rang and John answered it. The conversation was directions, Nick, will be here soon! I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas day to arrive. John tells me that Nick is about 4 miles away. 4 miles to ecstasy, except we have to wait until tonight and then we have to wait for them to go to sleep! UGH! I'll take them swimming for a good while that will tire them out!

It is about 2:30 and we have been having a great visit with Nick and our niece when I decide to take them swimming. Nick says he does not have a swimsuit and really just wants to sit and relax and John says he'll stay also. I tell John that I'm going to take them for a good swim so they can burn off their energy while smiling and giving him a wink.

It is now 2 hours later and as I approach the house, I see John and Nick sitting in the driveway and as I get closer, I hear they are in conversation. Nick has a grin on his face as well as John.

"Have you boys been good?" I say with a smirk.

With the most devious smile I could muster, I looked at John and Nick "The bader, the better!" With that, I left them and went upstairs to change while they continued their conversation.

As the evening went on I found myself thinking more and more about tonight and wondering if it would happen and how. It was shortly after that, John and I were smoking a cigarette when he told me that he talked to Nick about tonight.

"Well, what did he say?" jumping in my seat.

"He not only didn't have any objections but seemed to be just as eager for it as us as well he told me that he has had such fantasies. He confirmed that he heard some of our conversation that night and did go jack off and he was fantasizing about you when he did."

"Oh my GOD you're kidding? And he wants to join us tonight?"

"Yep, and I told him the only condition, the rubbers and he had no problem with it. I also found out that he got his nuts clipped too about 3 years ago." My eyebrows raise and the smile on my face gets bigger. "He also said what I already knew, he has fantasized about you for years, and he is quite comfortable being with both of us."

Oh, GOD it is going to happen! I'm feeling so jittery right now, nervous. Will I be good enough or as good as he expects? I must quit this and think about important things, like how to get the kids to sleep and where everyone is sleeping.

I decide that we'll put Nick in our youngest' room as that is a single bed and we can lock the door so that our niece won't just go in and find her dad not there since I'll have him in my bed!

As the bedtime hour approached, I wondered what to do with the kids, and then it hit me, I'll make it a campout in the living room for them with a movie. I told them of the idea and that it was time for bed for everyone and they loved the idea. I moved things around and they helped to get the floor ready for sleeping and picked out a movie. I let them pop up some popcorn and eat it in the living room. I found that John went upstairs and beat me to the shower, darn him! With the kids settled and all of them already horizontal John came downstairs.

"Nick is taking a shower in the kid's bathroom and ours is free if you're ready."

"You bet I am," as I hurried to it leaving him with a kiss and a smile as I passed.

Fresh out of the shower and still feeling nervous, I open the door to our room, I gasped from fright as I instinctively covered myself and looked at John and Nick sitting naked in the chairs. I look at the room filled with music and dim lights and start getting more nervous but relaxed if that makes sense.

"Why cover yourself up, let us see. We're naked."

I lowered my hands and stood up straight. All of us naked I found myself looking at Nick, it is only natural as I've lusted for it for years but never seen it and now I want to look at it all I can. I sat on the bed facing them and we all sat there for a moment just looking at each other. His dick looks very much the same size as John's just a little darker skin and if it feels and tastes as good as John's then I am going to suck and fuck him silly!

John smiled and looked at me. "I told Nick that if he was completely shaved that you would most likely devour his manhood, as you can see he is."

Yes, he is and it looks as appetizing and tasty as I dreamed it would. "What else did you two talk about while I was gone?"

"Well, I told him about our dreams and fantasies and how I felt about everything. He asked about how you felt and I told him. I told him that anything goes, the three of us have sex, and fun and that if you guys wake up and I'm asleep just go for it."

"I'm nervous to say the least Sara but I have fantasized about this day for a long time and I'm ready for anything you guys want."

"Oh now that's a bold statement, anything?" I say that with a smirk, just what is his definition of the word, and what does he want.

"ANYTHING," he responds.

John has a devilish smile on his face, just what have they talked about I wonder but think to myself I will soon find out.

John gets up, moves to me, starts to fondle my breasts as Nick gets up, and takes up a position on my other side. It' starting, what I have wanted is starting and I want it, I want them. John pushes me on my back side and I find myself laying in the middle of the bed with the two of them kissing and caressing me and I'm loving it. I look to Nick then to his dick and reach out to grab it. Oh, it feels good as I fondle it and his balls. I want them so I gently pull on his hard dick hinting I want it and he obediently follows my command. Now I lay there with his cock and balls at my face, his hand on my right tit and John is on my left. I open wide and take his pre cum coated dick in my mouth slowly, savoring every minute and every drop. I let out pleasurably loud moans as I take more of him into my thirsty, hungry mouth. He tastes great as I take all of him. The feel, taste and smell of him his intoxicating and I feel myself floating as I did last night. I can't believe I'm actually getting to finally suck and fuck him; I have wanted him for so long. My moans become more intense as he starts to fuck my mouth and feed me what I've longed for all these years. I pull him out of my mouth, take his balls into my mouth gently at first, and slowly start suction on them while holding his hard, leaking dick in my hand. The more and harder I suck the more he leaks. I take the head in my mouth and suck the delicious pre cum he has left for me. I want him; I want all of him badly.

He's been leaking large amounts of cum and I've been taking it and I wonder how much he could have left as I suck him and he and John are playing with my pussy. I want someone to fuck me right now, that's what I want. I pull Nick out of me and look at the two of them, "someone please fuck me."

John puts his mouth to my ear, "you want him in you don't you?"

"Yes," I reply without hesitation.

"You want him to fill your pussy with cum?"

"Yes, I want him, I want all of him," I hear myself say as John kisses my lips coated with Nicks juices.

John looks to Nick and tells him "guests first."

Nick wastes no time and before he could open a rubber John tells him to fuck me as is. Nick is shocked and delighted but wastes no time as he positions himself between my legs and I feel the head of his dick at my entrance. John sits back and watches, so do I. I look at Nick then down at my spread legs and watch as he buries his dick in me. I have waited for years for this, it is happening, and it is all so good as I gasp and moan with extreme pleasure at the sight and feel of him.

With him buried in me all the way, I look to him "I want you, I've always wanted you, fuck me, fuck me all you want."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ex-Brother-in-Law's Visit Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds