• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ex-Hubby Affair Ch. 02

Ex-Hubby Affair Ch. 02

1234

Writer:s Note. I have included a section of part one to help you catch up. I believe there are none of the mistakes I left in part one. Remember there's a pt 3.

ENJOY:

Sunny wasn't sure if that helped, Mary hadn't had any advice except to say she should just end it but at least she was able to confide in someone instead of just holding it in. The next couple of months things went as they had been. George had some evening meetings which were unusual for him but their sex life stayed the same. And her cheating increased. It was now more then once a month.

Their second anniversary approached and George said he had a surprise for her. One she would like. They were going on a trip to a special romantic spot. A honeymoon resort. It was their second anniversary but he thought it would still be good to get away for some romance. The resort was in the mountains and she always liked going to the mountains.

*****

She looked forward to the trip with both joy and trepidation. It would be good to get away, she liked the mountains, she liked being with her husband and as an added bonus she wouldn't have to worry about being influenced by Ronny. All good reasons to go but at the same time she knew she would be disappointed with their sex. It wouldn't be bad but each time wouldn't be half of what she wanted nor would they have it as many times as she wanted.

The month before the trip went by fast. She had sex four times with Ronny, the month before it had been five, but she was able to resist the temptation twice that month. Ronny had wanted it to be six times since she was going away for a week but she was able to make excuses to say no those two times. Her conscience was starting to act up more and more which helped her to fight the temptation.

George asked his brother, John, to take care of his business while they were gone. As John had run it while George and Sunny were on their honeymoon, and at other times, he knew how George wanted it run.

Finally the day arrived and they packed their own suitcases. The resort was in another state but the drive wasn't long. It was, mostly, a nice drive and she relaxed when she wasn't thinking about having sex, tomorrow which was their anniversary, or thinking about her ex. Arriving at the resort in the morning they got their rooms, unpacked and relaxed. The resort had a heart shaped swimming pool and four Jacuzzis as well as walking paths and even a horse path. The luxury suite had a heart shaped bed and bathtub. The bed had red silk bed coverings.

A special dinner was to be held that night to welcome all the guests for the week, most of whom were on their honeymoon. A few were celebrating anniversaries. One couple had been married twenty years. After dinner there was to be dancing to a live band. Sunny would enjoy that since George was a good dancer, significantly better then Ronny.

Dinner with its soft romantic music and candle light went very well; desert was her favorite and very well made. She wore a new shorter evening gown. The dress was yellow with turquoise trim. The skirt stopped above her knees and the top showed the upper parts of her breasts, and even more when she leaned forward. She wanted to get George excited. The gown was thin showing her butt when she walked. He surprised her by smiling when she came out of the bedroom after putting it on. He thought it would be perfect for tonight. Sonny looked at him with puzzlement since this was not the reaction she had expected.

They talked throughout dinner and desert then danced. The first two dances were easy and she enjoyed being in her husband's arms. During the third dance he did something strange. He patted her bottom. It was sudden enough and hard enough to make her jump and to look behind her for the person who bumped her. There was no one close enough. Puzzled she looked back at George. He gave his teasing smile. Two minutes later he groped her back side. She looked to see who had done it and was almost shocked to find out it was George.

That wasn't the only surprise he had for her. During the first two dances he had kissed her and told her how much he loved her and how nice she looked. That wasn't all that unusual but during this dance he kissed her hard and continuously. Right after the groping he leaned over and begun to kiss and lick her neck. That was highly unusual out in public. He continued necking throughout the dance only stopping when the band started a faster dance number. This one was of the style where the partners didn't touch each other, then went back to slow dancing and again he kissed her neck, really getting into it. He started up rubbing and caressing her butt too. It took her a minute to realize they were still out in public yet he was touching her butt, not only that but he used his other hand to caress one of her breasts through her top. It felt good. She didn't want him to stop either of the three things he was doing but she wondered about it. He wasn't drunk, not that she had ever seen him drunk but they hadn't had that much to drink with dinner. He was acting like it though.

A few minutes later she asked him why he was necking and feeling her butt in public.

He said, "It's expected here. Look around at the other couples."

Sonny did that. Most of the other couples were into necking while dancing or seated at a table. The wife of one couple was leaning against the wall and her husband was reaching into her blouse getting a good feel of a boob, and she would hump against him every now and again. Sunny remembered that woman and her outfit had a see through top with a very thin bra. Another couple were seated and were so into kissing that she was leaning backwards and he was practically on top of her, half way humping, her miniskirt was up almost around her waist but Sunny couldn't tell if that was because his hand was underneath it or if it had just bunched up as she slid backwards.

Very soon after she noticed that couple suddenly get up and hurry off heading up the stairs to the rooms. She was surprised to see that it was one of the older couples who had been married for a while.

Soon she forgot them as her husband began to lick her neck. He licked from under her chin to just below her ear in short swipes. Once at her ear he began to nibble the skin just under the ear lobe. He took very slight nips at the skin. She let out an involuntary groan and wondered what got into him. A second later she let out a moan that was almost a small scram as he gently bit her earlobe. He liked her response for he continued to nip at that lobe. George sucked on it then nibbled the edge, getting his teeth on the back part. She almost melted right on the dance floor and he had to hold her up. No wonder the wife of that one couple was leaning against the wall.

All thoughts about dancing fled her mind and she stood there as he continued to lick her neck always going back to one or the other earlobe. She was standing there leaking since she hadn't been that wet for ages. Sonny felt that if she hadn't been wearing panties her arousal would be dripping down her legs and onto the floor. At one point he pressed his middle against hers in a quick double touch. She didn't know if he had done that on purpose or involuntarily but even through their clothes she could tell he was very hard.

She decided to copy him and pressed her hand over his hardness. She gave it a quick squeeze and smiled as he jerked. She gave a quick sideways look at the closest dancers and one guy smirked at George knowing why he had jerked. Another two minutes of licking her neck including more quick touchings by both of them and he said that it was time to go to their room. She quickly agreed. She was ready to strip him right there on the dance floor.

As they walked off two different women still dancing looked at her and mouthed the words "have fun" she nodded to each and mouthed back "You too". One said "we will" with a big smile. Also on the way out she looked around and saw that half of the original couples were gone, more then likely up to their rooms. As their started up the stairs she noticed two other couples start to head for the stairs. One, very young couple, was almost running passing Sunny and George in their hurry.

Once in the room George said there was a surprise in the bedroom and he would get things ready as she went and looked at it. She would know what to do with it when she saw it. Sunny went into the bedroom as George went to the entertainment center. As soon as she entered the bedroom she saw his surprise draped over the bed.

She stopped short and stared at it. It was beautiful. It was a nightgown but not just any night gown. It was her favorite colors yellow and blue with blue flowers throughout it with a few groups of tiny flowers here and there. The tiny flowers were red, a darker blue and purple. It looked like it was made of silk. Obviously she was to put it on. Glancing down at her body she subconsciously wondered if her body would fit something that beautiful and elegant. She decided to put it on anyway and hurriedly got out of her clothes.

She carefully placed her evening gown on the bed but tossed very wet panties to one side so they would be put with the dirty clothes later. She slipped the gown over her shoulders and felt it slide down her body, then looked in the wide full length mirror which was positioned in a way that allowed anyone who wanted to watch themselves while on the bed. The nightgown went past her knees and almost fit her like a dress but she would never wear this in public. Most of it was shear, very see through. Her breasts and between her legs were covered by the clumps of tiny flowers but she could see that as she moved her breasts would be partially exposed with each step. The cloth felt wonderful against her skin, not at all what she was used to in nightgowns. She couldn't believe how elegant it looked at the same time being arousing. It was almost like what Cinderella would wear on her wedding night. It made some of her sleep wear look positively crude. And she didn't look all that bad in it.

Finally she stepped back through the doors to the outer room. George had his back to her while he listened to the music he had tuned to. Some type of soft dance music not the usual type she liked to listen to but it fit the mood and what she was wearing.

He must have heard her enter the room for he turned and looked at her. Before she could ask what he thought of her in that outfit the look on his face answered her question. There was open admiration as well as desire. As a pained look crossed his face, Sunny realized this would be the type of thing his first wife would have worn to bed. The grief lasted only for a second before being replaced by desire and admiration.

A second later he held out his arms to her and she went into them. Immediately they began to dance. After a few seconds he leaned toward her neck and started to nibble on her earlobe. But in-between licking and his tiny bites he said things

"You're so beautiful... I love you."

He licked the inside of her ears softly. Ronny had hardly ever done that and never as soft as George was doing it.

"Your breasts are magnificent. I love looking at them as you change clothes. Their shape is like a sculpture, very erotic and pleasing to the eye."

She couldn't believe what the licking and his words were doing to her.

"Your legs are like the legs of a race horse strong and feminine." Lick the inside of the ear then, "Your eyes are bright and clear , like two gorgeous mini stars." Licking the skin just below the ear then three nips on the ear lobe, "You smile brightens every room you are in...I would go as far as the other side of the world or buy whatever I had to, to see your smile."

She was reminded of the Song of Solomon and knew he was modeling what he was saying after it, which she didn't mind.

Suddenly he let out a sob; he quickly cleared his throat and went back to licking. She remembered from her "illegal" reading of Marybeth's dairies that he had said something similar at their first anniversary. Now he was changing things by adding

"Your butt cheeks are like two small pillows that grace an elegant couch."

He kept speaking as they danced. Now he moved the material of the nightgown slightly so it slid across her skin. It felt good especially as it slightly caressed her nipples. He had even very gently squeezed her boobs through the material. She almost couldn't stand the sensations he was causing. Suddenly she jumped as she realized she could feel his bare hand on her breast. Looking down she saw his arm inside the gown. There was a slit in the one side enabling him to reach inside and cup her breasts, ever so lightly. She hadn't noticed those slits when she had put the outfit on.

She was more amazed as he squeezed just a little harder and said, "Your wonderful love spot excites me to no end. I sometimes almost lose control as I stare at it. It is so beautiful and arousing just like the rest of you."

After all he had said and done so far she leaned back and looked at his face making sure it was George; she had an almost irresistible impulse to ask, "Who are you and what did you do with my husband." Somehow she didn't and just leaned forward again. She tucked her head on his chest under his chin. Her movement pushed the hand on her breast into that boob but it wasn't too hard.

Soon she felt a bare hand on her butt. There must be more slits she didn't know about she thought as she groaned softly. His hand was soft and felt very good as it gently caressed her "pillows". Another minute of that with more whispering in her ear and suddenly a thought came to her mind and tears came to her eyes. This time they weren't tears of happiness. She had reminded herself of her cheating. How could she do that to him? He loved her so much, she loved him so much. She tried to hide her eyes but didn't see how he could avoid seeing the tears with his head right next to hers.

A few seconds later even those thoughts disappeared as he moved his hand from her butt to her front. As he gently groped to find a way between her legs his other hand began to not only caress her breast but he slipped a nipple between two fingers and gently squeezed as he coddled her breast. She almost jumped as it felt like he was tweaking it between two finger tips. It felt very good and as his other fingers found her slit and clit she began to softly hump against that hand. She couldn't help it, the feelings he was producing were growing so fast.

Through all this they had continued to dance slowly around the outer room as he led them on a circuit. Finally as she was getting weak in the knees they backed up. The back of her legs hit something. At the exact same moment he pushed her backwards. She let out a short scream as she felt herself falling stopping as she hit the mattress. She bounced once then was still. She had been so into the pleasure he was giving to realize they had danced into the bedroom. Sonny looked up at him again wondering what had gotten into him.

George looked at her with open lust then pulled up her night gown. Sonny sat up so he could pull it all the way off. Once off he gently pushed her down. She looked at him puzzled, wondering what he was going to do.

He answered her thoughts as he got down on his knees and spread her legs. They were draped over the side of the bed and he was almost level with her pussy.

Bending forward he said, "What a wonderful sight, like a flower opening its petals to me and the way your moisture is it like dew on a blossom early in the morning. The sight of your beautiful woman's sex, is intoxicating very arousing."

Looking at her face he said, "it's so beautiful and its a welcome sight, you arouse my passions so much and in such a wonderful way."

He bent down and gave one inner thigh a short lick. Then he turned to the other leg and repeated that lick. He next took two longer swipes with his tongue and turned back to the first leg and did it again. She groaned. Continuing to lick her inner thighs with short swipes of his tongue he went back and forth between legs.

It felt enjoyable so sensuous she could barely stand it. Levering herself up on her arms she looked at him with disbelief at what he was doing. Slowly he worked his way to that wonderful spot between her legs. Finally he took a swipe at it with his tongue. It was a short lick she barely felt but it still made her jump. He took two more swipes, all the way up her slit, pressing with his tongue hard enough to push into her as he swept upwards. He went back to licking and sucking on her skin next to her slit without touching that part of her at all. It felt like he may have left three hickeys in each side as he sucked in different places. After quite a few seconds he once more touched her pussy with his mouth. This time he nipped at her lips with very light gentle bites, first one side then the other outer lip for a dozen nips per side. It was already driving her crazy. Ronny had never done anything like that. He had always done good licking her, well except for a couple of times toward the end of their marriage, but this was beyond what he did. It was already feeling better then some orgasms even though she wasn't even close yet.

Now he began to lick her in earnest. Slow strokes with his tongue. She raised her hips as he brought that wonderful wet organ up her slit. After uncountable number of licks he suddenly grabbed hold of her clit and sucked. She cried out, as ecstasy shot through her pussy and her mind.

She started chanting, "Oh God, Oh God , Oh God." She couldn't believe how good it felt. The buildup was beyond anything she had experienced before when Ronny had licked her there but he had done it a lot.

George chewed on that pleasure nub then went back to licking. Very soon she felt her approaching orgasm. Her hips raised and her head went back as she prepared herself to scream, but suddenly just as she was about to go over the edge he stopped. The let down was sudden as he stopped all actions for few seconds. She breathed hard her body reacting as if she had gone over the edge. George began to lick and suck on the skin right next to her slit again not touching her pussy. After a period of time he again started at the bottom and ran his tongue all the way to the top and to her clit. He pressed hard enough to push the tongue into her slit again. In her mind she was asked, "Doesn't he know I was right on the edge?" She had no answer.

Again he licked her pussy and sucked on the lips this time licking the inside walls going as deep as he was able. Ronny had never done that either. In fact George was being much more elegant in his licking then Ronny ever had been. That was the only way she could describe the difference. Soon she again approached the edge. She was again chanting "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God" getting louder the closer her orgasm got. That was something new for her. She got vocal but not like that. Finally as her hips rose and her head went back she again drew a breath ready to let out a loud yell when as before he stopped. Panting she slid back from the edge again. And again he begun to lick and nibble on the skin on either side of her slit without touching it. This time she thought he must be doing it on purpose which meant that first time was done on purpose. "What got into him?" she wondered once more.

Again he brought her to the edge, then let her slip back. Once more he licked and sucked her up to another orgasm. She was sure all she needed was one more lick to send her over and he still stopped. This time as she got close she said, "Please let me cum." in a begging tone.

Again he stopped just as she was on the edge. "Please" she begged again and tried to buck against his mouth but he just gently placed his hands on her and pushed back so she couldn't bring herself over. Soon she was on her way a fifth time and as she approached it she said, "Please I need it."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ex-Hubby Affair Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds