• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ex-Hubby Affair Ch. 03

Ex-Hubby Affair Ch. 03

12345

Writer’s Note: I need to apologize for taking so long to get this posted. To start with around Christmas I forgot to work on it for two and a half weeks. Next it took longer to rewrite the second half then I expected. Even though I had finished the whole story I wasn’t satisfied with the ending so after coming up with new ideas I rewrote the second half of this chapter. I ended up adding more scenes then I first thought but I think it improved the story so it was worth redoing. And I have been busy doing other things so I wasn’t able to work on this chapter as much as i wanted to. Finally my editor took a little longer then normal for her but if I had gotten to her in time she would have been done sooner. I hope this is not becoming a habit.

I added some of chapter two to help you to catch up So enjoy:

Three weeks later Sonny did it again. They were making love again on a Saturday afternoon. He had spent time sucking on her breasts concentrating on her aureoles just the way she liked it. He had slipped down so that he was kneeling between her legs. George was in the middle of sucking her clit and licking her slit. When she said, "Ronny, honey, suck harder."

This time he stopped, looked up at her, stood up and walked out the room. Sonny had been closing in on a climax therefore was so into what he had been doing to her that it took her a few seconds to realize he wasn't licking anymore. At first she thought he was just changing positions or teasing her as he had at times. He didn't startup again. She looked down saw no husband. That was when she recalled what she had said. She groaned in frustration, hitting the mattress once, at her own mistake and got up.

A couple of minutes later, after she put on a bathrobe she found him in the living room sitting on the couch, with his legs pulled up and his head resting on his knees. He had the expression of a child who been disappointed badly.

Sonny sat down next to him touched him on his arm and said, "I'm sorry. I don't know why I keep calling you by his name."

He just looked at her for he knew why she still was calling him Ronny while he was making love to her and he didn't know what to do about it.

Chapter three:

If he was correct that meant she had lied to him and that all he had done to learn how to pleasure her had been in vain.

He was correct. She had lied to him.

* * * * *

She had seen her ex six times since they came back from the anniversary trip. Twice they just talked. She liked reminiscing about the times when they were first married, it made her feel like she had when she was young.

The third time she ended up going over to his place for a while; they just talked some more. She had rebuffed his advances as she had the first two times. Sunny never explained why she was saying no now but Ronny acted patient and understanding. Later she met Ronny over at his place again and again they talked, chatting about friends and remembering some of the good times they had had.

The fifth time was different. They started out just talking about their honeymoon and one thing led to another. After she left she got down on herself, here she was almost thirty and yet she was feeling and acting like she was eighteen again.

The sixth time she had just gone over to his place. She couldn’t understand why she was giving into Ronny like that.

. . . .

She didn’t know what was going on inside George and assumed that he had just finally gotten upset about her calling him Ronny. He shook her hand off of his arm and gave her a hurt, disappointed look.

“I really am sorry. It’s not you. Maybe its just habit from when Ronny and I were married.”

He just looked at her with an expression that seemed to say he couldn’t believe she was saying that. She still didn’t understand and tried to apologize again but he still was silent. Finally, not knowing what else to do she left him to sulk.

George was distracted and in a bad mood for the next few days. Sunny tried to talk to him but he ignored her and she soon stopped. She realized that whatever was bothering him must be more then just her calling him Ronny. She thought she knew what it was even though there was no way he could know about it.

Finally four days later he searched her out.

As soon as he saw her he said, “You may not know why you keep calling me Ronny but I do.”

He paused and then said, “As you know I am going on a business trip. I was going to leave tomorrow but I will be leaving today instead. I am going alone and when I get back I expect that you will be out of the master bedroom.”

She went “eep” and one hand went to her mouth as she stood there in shock. By his body language and tone she knew he was angry and she tried to steel herself for what he was going to say but that had taken her by surprise. Tears started to fall down her cheeks but George had already turned and left the room.

A while later she went to their room as he was finishing packing.

“Can’t we talk about this, Please?”

He turned to her and in an emotionless tone said, “You lied to me.”

She grimaced because she knew what he thought about people who lied to him. Soon after they were married he had found out a business associate had lied and George had gone to the man to say he would have nothing further to do with him. Even if it cost George’s business some money he would never do business with that man again. He never lied to business associates, to employees, not even to competitors and he expected others he dealt with to show him the same respect. It usually worked out that way but this time he knew the guy had told him something other then the truth.

Sunny started to say “But I didn’t.....”

But her voice trailed off when George just looked at her. She lowered her head and looked at the floor for there was nothing she could say.

He finished what he was doing, closed and locked the suitcase.

She said, with tears running down her face, “Please, I can make this up, I can do something. Please let me explain...let me do something. I didn’t mean to...I can....”

He said “Sunny” but she kept on babbling and so he said it once more sharply. “Sunny!”

She shut up and looked at him, “I have said what I wanted to say already. I spent time thinking about it and that is what I came up with. I will not say it again.”

At that he was past her and out the door. She stood there frozen in shock but finally turned and ran down the stairs. He was already outside and about to get into a cab, she shouted his name but he just turned and said, “Remember what I said”, got in, closed the door and the cab drove off.

She stood there with tears in her eyes for a moment, then turned around and went back into the house. She leaned against the wall next to the door, looking forlorn and depressed. It hit her that she usually drove him to the airport since he didn’t like to leave his car there but this time he had called a cab. She finally remembered that she was supposed to go with him this trip. They had planned to arrive a day early for some sight seeing, he would take care of his business, and they would stay two days longer for more sight seeing or whatever. That explained the strong emphases on the word alone while he had been explaining his plans for the trip.

Oh what had she done? And why? She knew the what but not the why. She leaned there for a while then decided there was just one thing she could do. She would have to leave a note for George so he would know what happened to her and why.

George’s trip didn’t go very well. His room was not what he expected and he wasn’t able to broker the deal he wanted since he was distracted by his thoughts. The flight back was delayed and the airport seemed to more crowded then usual.

As the cab let him off and he paid the fare he noticed his wife’s car was parked in the driveway. He thought good she was home, but as he went up to the door he found it bolted. They only did that when they both were gone. He went inside and no one seemed to be about. The air was still like the house had been closed up for a few days. He called Sunny's name but no answer. With a sinking feeling in his stomach he hurried upstairs and into their room. At first he thought he must be wrong since her cell phone as well as her car and house keys were misssing. Then he saw that they were on the little end table on his side of the bed. He rushed over to them and saw a note, as well as her credit cards under the phone.

The note said, “I’m sorry I’m not the wife you expected or that you were used to. I’m not the wife I expected to be either. Maybe I deserve Ronny. I seem to be still stuck on him; he is like he was when he and I first got married. I know I did wrong and I knew it (was) wrong at the time but I couldn’t help myself, I don’t know why. This is the final goodbye and I hope you find someone you deserve.

Sunny Bachorian

PS I can’t end this without saying I love you. Even though things didn’t work out because of me I love you, God, I love you so much but obviously it wasn’t enough, and obviously not as much as Marybeth. Please think of my love when I come to your mind.”

She had signed it with her first and last name but then had crossed their last name out.

His first thought out loud was “I didn’t mean that when I said for you not to be here when I get back. I just wanted you out of the bedroom not out the door”

He read it again and another more horrible idea came to mind. He let out an anguished “No!”

He dropped the note then made a through search of the house, checking the bathtubs, each bed and every high place in the house then ran out back to check the trees in the back yard. Nothing. He sighed in relief then thought about calling the Morgue and various hospitals around the city. Finally he decided to call her friends but as he searched for her address book he couldn’t find it. As he searched he noticed that she had taken some of her clothes. Most of the outfits she had bought since being married to him she had left with the exception of two outfits he had given her and it looked like she had taken half of her underwear. One of the reasons he had come up with that dark idea was that her closet was open and as he glanced at it he thought he saw that all of her clothes were still there.

He decided he needed to call someone and the only number he knew was her parent’s. Sunny didn’t get along that great with them but at the same time she did call her mother on a regular basis and she had gone to see them now and then. The problem was to call them and to ask if they knew were their daughter was without revealing that he didn’t know.

He called and at first chatted with her mom then asked if Sunny had visited them yet. She said no that they hadn’t heard from her daughter for two or three weeks. He said thanks and that he would remind her of that.

Now what? He didn’t know, she could be anywhere. As he recalled what she said on the note he thought he knew where she was. He didn’t know where he lived. He did know his last name but a quick flip through the phone showed no listing for anyone with that name. So either no phone or it wasn’t listed but that idea reminded him that there was one other phone number he could get. Sunny's best friend lived in a town only a forty-five minute drive from where they lived but according to the phone company it was long distance. One of those quirky situations where a call from that town was local but one to that town was long distance, therefore, it would be on their phone bill. He hurried to his den-office and rummaged through the old bills ‘till he found the previous months. Sure enough her number was on it. He called, praying she would be home.

She answered and he said, “This is George Bajarian.”

“Hello. Uh, Sunny isn’t here.”

He wasn’t sure what to say but she was the one he had heard Sunny tell about her affair so George knew she knew the situation or enough anyway so that she might be able to help.

“I was hoping she was, I said something she misunderstood and now I don’t know where she is.”

“Uhm. I haven’t heard from her for four or five days but what did you say?”

George went on to explain about figuring out that she still was involved with Ronny and what he had said to her and that she was now gone. He closed by reading the note to her.

He said, “For a moment I thought that sounded so final that I searched the house and backyard.”

“Why did you...? Oh. Um, You don’t have to worry about her doing anything like that she is stronger then that.”

“Normally I would agree but if she thought I wanted to end the marriage and she was blaming herself for that.....”

“Yeah, she would feel disturbed, but not that much.”

There was a pause then she said, “I don’t know where she is, as I said we haven’t talked for a few days.”

“I think I know where she is, or more precise whom she is with. The note says she thinks she may deserve Ronny.”

“You could be right, she might be with him. I do know where he is living right now. He very recently moved to a loft in an old warehouse. He thought it could be set up for two. I never thought it was for him and Sunny.”

“For two? Was she planning on leaving me then?”

There was a pause but before she could respond he answered his own question, “No, that doesn’t fit her guilt or the fact that she left everything... Unless of course she planned on leaving because she thought she deserved Ronny and not me as she said in the note.”

Sunny's friend said, “I don’t think she was planning on leaving for any reason. The last few times we talked she was very upbeat about your marriage. She bragged about how good a lover you had become. Much better then Ronny.”

George turned red but said, “Then why did she keep having sex with him?!”

A pause then, “I don’t know. She did say that being with him was almost like finding a youth serum. It always made her feel like she was eighteen again. And there was a couple of times that she said she almost wished she hadn’t divorced Ronny. He was her first love and they had gotten together so well at the beginning.”

“But you said she was happy with me.”

“She was, it was before you were married that she said that. She said it twice afterwards but it had nothing to do with you.”

“I’m not sure I follow that.”

“I’m not sure if I do either, but it had to do more with her emotions then with what she thought.”

“We can deal with that later but now do you know where this loft is?”

“Yes, he had a party there a couple of days ago and he bragged that he had gotten something back from a rich dude. Sunny wasn’t there and at the time I didn’t know what he meant but now after what you explained, I think he was talking about Sunny.”

“Yes, it does sound like he was talking about her even though I don’t have that much money,”

“You do compared to what he has.”

“That could be true but I need to go see if Sunny is there.”

“He doesn’t like you and probably won’t cooperate.”

“I really don’t care if he likes me, if she is there I will find her.”

“Don’t forget he probably set out to steal her from you, he wanted to find her that first day they had sex and he knew what to say to get her to want to go back to his place.”

“He may be good at manipulating her but she will talk to me.”

“Even if you can convince her to talk she still may not leave if she thinks she don’t deserve you.”

“I still want to talk to her.”

“Yeah, you should, for her sake too. Good luck and I hope she comes home with you.”

“We shall see about that but thank you for your help.”

He hung up, thought about what he wanted. He wasn't sure but decided to go to to the warehouse where Ronny lived. He thought he knew that area of town. It took him over two hours to drive there and find the right building. He finally found it and parked. No one was around so except for a delivery truck now and then. He found a door and went in without knocking. It was a smaller warehouse that had been fixed up on the outside and inside. It was cleaner then the others around it with new paint and at one end were stairs going up. Up to what was originally an office but now the stairs were carpeted with Sunny's favorite color. The walls were another of her favorite colors. To George it looked like Ronny had been planning this for a while.

He thought he had heard somebody move as he entered but wasn’t sure. As he neared the area that had been set up as living quarters he saw a young man with new style goatee come out of the shadows. So this is Ronny he thought. That beatnik type goatee would fit his ego, George thought.

He quickly glanced around and saw that there were two couches fairly new even though they didn’t go together and a recliner with two other smaller chairs. Carpeting covered the floor in this area, again nice but still used. An older kitchen table sat to one side and there were accordion type walls that blocked off an area near the table. George thought it looked more like a bachelor pad then a home for two. He noticed there were boxes on the floor and a brown cloth or rag on the floor near a couch.

He spoke first, “Hello, I’m looking for Sunny Bajarian.”

“There is no one here with that name.”

“I believe you know where she is then.”

“I don’t know of any one with that name.”

“You know Sunny.”

“Doesn’t matter, she is no longer looking for you. She is no longer yours. You stole her from me and now I got her back.”

“Stole her from you?! We met a year after your divorce, after she divorced you.”

“I could have gotten her back if you hadn’t come along with your high and mighty ways, and your money.”

“And you don’t know what you are talking about.”

“She’d still rather have me than you.”

“I’m her husband.”

“Not for long even with your money you couldn’t keep her.”

Sounding a little angry George said, “Are you saying that the only reason she married me was for my money?”

“It may have not been just for the money but it was your money and high ways that drew her your way so you could take her, but now I have something that used to belong to you.”

“So all she is to you is a trophy?”

“That,” and Ronny got a cat eating the bird smile on his face and said, “and that she is a good fuck and gives good blow jobs. Something you probably never experienced with your high and mighty old fashion ways.”

“You won’t be able to keep her long with that attitude.”

“Long enough to get what I want. But if you still want her why did you kick her out?”

“She misunderstood something I said.” George answered a little testily.

“That may be true but I still got something you used to have.”

George started to say, “I just want to talk to Sunny,” but Ronny spoke again, “You invaded my house and now want to take back what I won from you.”

“Won or tricked,” George said getting angry and exasperated.

“Either way I got her. She believed me when I acted like when we first married but I still won her from you, rich man.”

George started to say, ”I’m not rich and you didn’t...”

When Ronny stepped forward and rabbit punched him in the side. The very hard and sudden blow came as a shock sending George stumbling sideways. Ronny followed him for another hit but George backhanded him hard enough to send him reeling backwards.

George immediately backed away trying to get some space in-between them as he recovered from the sneaky hit. He slipped on the brown cloth.

Ronny came up to him with a long pipe, and said, “You lost her because of your old fashioned ideas about sex. She wanted a lover, a good lover so she came to me... You’re not even man enough to know how to fuck a woman.”

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ex-Hubby Affair Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 209 milliseconds