• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ex-Marine Hubby Ch. 02

Ex-Marine Hubby Ch. 02

I dropped the belt & quietly asked "McCarthy, where did you learn to be such a docile Slutboy for your Mistress?"

The ex-Marine Chief Cop's defeated shoulders drooped even more: he knew his shameful, submissive secret would have to be shared with his female boss!?

"Mistress N'gyuen van Duc, I was a Marine Captain in Vietnam in the early '70-s. I was leading a raid into Vietcong territory... I had intelligence that the enemy were preparing to ambush us but in my lust for glory I felt our superior firepower would wipe out the best of Guerrilla fighters. I called for air support & carpet bombed the nearby villages with napalm... "

"which villages were they, McCarthy?" My pregnant Mom had been killed in a napalm bombing 'friendly fire' incident on our South Vietnamese village while Dad & me were celebrating Tet at a relative's village. I had never really got over her loss.

"My Paing... " "STOP!" My Paing was my native village! "Which date did you order the airstrike, McCarthy?"

"10th Jan., 1972, Mistress!"

It was as if he had hit my lower abdomen a hard blow... THAT WAS THE DAY MOM WAS KILLED!?!

I asked him in a sob-"Pig, you dare to call me Mistress & yet you murdered your Mistress's Mom???!!"

In a red-hot haze of anger [which had nothing to do with his alcoholism or the Minor's rape], furiously I ordered him "Git' on the ground Pig: on all fours! NOW!"

Meekly he obeyed. "Open your legs--I wanna' see your balls!"

Realizing what I was planning to do he gave a choked sigh of resignation, but I have to give his iron self-discipline kudos, he didn't hesitate to obey!

I really did a number on his balls that morning... I had totally lost it...

KICK! 'AAAGH!'... KICK! 'AAAGH... MERCY MISTRESS... '

KICK!... KICK!... KICK!

'MERCEEE... AWWWWGH'

"I'LL TEACH YOU TO BOMB INNOCENT VILLAGERS, PIG!!?"

He fainted in shock & pain... & I came to my senses: what I had done was totally inappropriate & illegal!?

I brought water & revived the unconscious Greek God: my treacherous Pussy was still clenching in inappropriate Victorious Lust at having kicked a bigger, taller, stronger Male Ass!!

"Get up, McCarthy. I'm not sorry for what I did but you may arrest me! Legally you are within your rights to put my yellow Vietminh ass in jail!"

I spoke in a neutral tone: after all this was my Mom's murderer & I would not apologize to him come what may!

"Mistress N'gyuen van Duc, my ass is yours to kick, torture, whip: as you please Mistress!! Your most humble slaveboy was bad & you have every right to beat him!! Mistress I was an unreconstructed Male chauvinist in those days with a despicably sexist, racist attitude & guilty of horrible crimes against non-Whites & Women!?!

I am ashamed of what I did & please, please, please Mistress beat me black & blue: it'll ameliorate my guilt & only a Superior Vietnamese Goddess can take away my pain by teaching me what an evil, worthless Male I am... Sob... Mistress I drink because I led my trusting subordinates into an ambush where 9 of my company of 19 were felled by the Viet Cong! They were hiding not in the innocent, pulverized villages but in tunnels in the jungles surrounding villages! My poor judgement cost innocent Vietnamese & American lives... I too was injured & even won a Purple Star but even though I was exonerated by the Military commission I see those young boys every night... sob... sigh

Mistress you both belong to a Superior Race as well as a Superior Sex & whip this worthless White Male Ass every night... otherwise I have to drink myself to unconsciousness in my waking hours... "

Pussy had forgiven his White Male Ass very generously at his offer of lifelong servitude but my rational self was rebelling at any form of intimacy with my Mother's murderer!

McCarthy suddenly dragged himself over my lap[on the ground where I had sunk down to while throwing cool water on his face to revive him] & placing his toned, sexy buttocks trustfully on my lap looked back "please spank your Pig with your lily-soft Viet Minh hand, Mistress : it's so much more intimate & establishes a direct flesh-skin contact between Mistress & Slaveboi!!"

My rational arguments were swept away by Lust & a flushed Vietnamese lady started spanking strong White buttocks to her heart's content!!

Does that make me a collaborator in my Mom's murder???

Yes , it does i.e. an abettor after the act but irrationally I felt my sweet, kind, sacrificing Mom smiling from Heaven at me-" My Sweet Little Angel you have found a man to cherish you for your lifetime with true devotion... I forgive him my murder as long as he remains true & serves you loyally!!"

SMAAAK!... CRAAK!!... SLAP!!... SPANK!!

He could take my hand spanks much more silently & stoically compared to the 'belt'-ing & the Balls-kicking.

I rested my throbbing hand on the curvature of his muscular Greek God glutes & asked "So you still haven't confessed where you learnt to be a submissive Buttboi to Women , Pig?"

He answered, "Mistress , my friends dragged me to many brothels to get me out of my drunken depression after this incident & in one such infamous den I met a very cruel Madam , who promised my buddies to break me out of my depression . She would force me to lie naked across the foot of her bed & beat the shit outta' my White arse, with my own belt! Funnily enough this treatment got me hot & I was erect after many months! But she would not allow fucking or even give me a hand-job for the relief of my hard-on: in fact she forced me--the Mighty American Marine to humbly go down on her: a lowly Vietnamese Prostitute & bring her to multiple orgasms as she beat her tiny, delicate fists on my defenceless, submissive shoulders & pulled my hair in shameless, vicious fury!! This role reversal tickled my erotic fancy no end & I was hard continuously in Her Majesty's[ that's what she forced me to address her as!] dominant presence!!

I came back to life & my buddies were relieved: I got addicted to her whippings & became Her Majesty's Total Slutboi-cum-Submissive Bitch!?!

We were planning to get married on moving back to the US after the War: but when Saigon fell she disappeared & I later came to know she was a decorated North Vietnamese Colonel in their intelligence wing & she was just strumming me along for info!?!"

Ever since I have hungered for a strong Vietnamese Goddess to take Total Command over my worthless masculine ass but I was totally unsuccessful & consoled myself by drinking myself to oblivion!?!

When you appeared on the scene as the New Mayor, I fantasized many times that you would not only be my Official Boss but Emotional, Total Sovereign, Ruler-cum-Commander behind closed doors & today it... SMAAK!... SLAAP!... SPANK!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ex-Marine Hubby Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 260 milliseconds