• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Exception to the Rules: Ogre

Exception to the Rules: Ogre

Taking the shortcut through the mountains might not have been Erwin's best idea. The young swordsman wasn't worried about the wildlife, no he was worried about the Ogres. Everyone knows Ogres love picking a fight and they always are looking for men they can have their way with. He could only sigh as he ran his hand through his light blue hair in frustration.

"Damn there are a lot of them around here."

He continued to sneak around the mountain range avoiding all of the Ogres he saw along the way. When he finally made it to the bottom of the mountains he let out a large sigh as he sat on a nearby rock resting his large sword against a tree.

"Looks like I made it out of there," he said.

"I don't know about that."

He jumped to his feet as quickly as he could barely dodging a fist landing where he was once sitting breaking the rock into pieces. It seems he was being followed by an Ogre the entire time. The tall green beauty cracked her knuckles as the wind sweep her long light blue hair along with her tattered makeshift clothes. The purple tattoos she had on the left side of her body were similar to his own tattoos.

"Those are good reflexes ya got there," she said.

"Are you the only one here?"

Erwin needed to make sure there were no more surprise attacks coming and seemingly reading his mind she laughed. "Yep, it's just you and me." He sighed in relief as he looked over to his sword. It was too far and too risky to try and grab it so he would have to fight with his bare hands. If he was a normal human than the despair would start to sit in but he wasn't a normal human.

"Looks like we're doing this the old way. What's your name Ogre?

"Lexus, and your name?"

"Erwin."

After the short exchange of names their intense conflict began as the two warriors rushed towards each other. Lexus was powerful but her movements were to erratic and formless making it hard for her to land any attacks. Realizing this she purposely stalled one of her attacks leaving Erwin to dodge too early. Using the created opening she attacked with all her might only to have her punched blocked with equal power.

Too shocked to counter she was sent flying back by a punch from Erwin. Quickly regaining her footing and recovering from her shock she attacked again. However this time she was met with a relentless physical assault. Each punch from Erwin was extremely painful but at the same time she felt immense pleasure from each blow. Somehow escaping the barrage her legs trembled with pleasure as she barely found the strength to stand.

Not giving her anytime to recover Erwin knocked her on her back as he quickly ripped off her clothes. Her light pink nipples and genitals seemed to stand out more against her green flesh. Either way Erwin wasted no time as he violently penetrated her with his shaft in one fluid motion. She tried to fight back but every time she tried to gain the upper hand he'd either bite her nipples or punch her in the chest.

She hated being dominated like this but the pleasure she was feeling was too intense as the feeling ravaged her body. She only struggled even harder as she felt her own climax approaching. Erwin was reaching his own limit as well as he took a more dominate pose holding her arms down with his feet and lifting her waist into the air. Thrust after thrust intense moaning filled the air as the climaxed together leaving Lexus too exhausted to move.

After catching his breath Erwin tied up her hands and feet together with the chain he used to hold his sword on his back leaving her in a hogtied state. Even though she quickly regained her strength and began to struggle against the chains they barely budged.

"It's no use. Those chains are special made to resist even your strength."

Turning her over facing there ground he once again violently penetrated her grabbing her hair as he roughly thrust in her. She continued to struggled but pleasure filled moans continued to escape from her mouth with each thrust. He roughly grope and slapped her ass taking chances to fondled her breast. The humiliation somehow doubled the pleasure as she felt her climax nearing once again.

Erwin became even more violent as her forced her head down pumping even stronger smashing against her cervix. He tightly gripped her throat as she helplessly squirmed underneath his aggression. Her mind started to melt away as she orgasm but Erwin didn't stop thrusting. He body began to numb as he finally exploded his seed deep into her womb with intense force.

After he finished he took a moment to catch his breath as he released Lexus from the chains putting them back around his sword. She regained her senses and kneeled before Erwin fishing his dick back out of his pants.

"Are you even human?" she asked as she sucked his dick.

He laughed. "Haven't you noticed that I have greenish skin? Not to mention the hair and the tattoos? I'm half human and half Ogre."

"Really? Well none of that matters now." She mounted him with renewed vigor as tightly enclosed her legs around him. She roughly grinded against him as he buried his head into her chest biting her nipples.

"It's even better the third time around. Lexus...you and I are going to go together just fine."

"Ahhhh~ MASTER!!~"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Exception to the Rules: Ogre

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds