• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Excuse Me, Please

Excuse Me, Please

Kishore was athletic, muscular, and a typical ladies man. A male Adonis so to say, what with his well hung manhood. He had seduced Smita, while in College and she was now his wife, despite severe opposition from her mother Neelam. Her father had passed away, when Smita was in her teens. Her mother Neelam was a District Judge, and had warned Smita of the fact, that Kishore was not good for her. But, teenage love got the better of Neelam with the net result of Kishore ending up as the, in house son in law. By now, Neelam had become a grand mother and predictably was financing her daughter and her family, which included Kishore. Kishore was having a gala time, and devoted most of his time in exercising and eating, for maintaining his body. Neelam was in her early fifty’s but had the figure of a twenty-six year old. She despised her son in law, as she never could come to terms with a person who lived off his wife and did not even feel remorse. She found him crude and crass and hated the sight of him. But, her daughter was madly in love with Kishore and that was something she could do nothing about and bitter as it was, she lumped it.

Kishore had played his cards well. He serviced his wife regularly, that is fucked her tenderly whenever she wanted it and left her alone as per her wishes. He had her in his hands and knew that as long as he kept her happy, his meal ticket was ensured. Kishore also knew that Neelam despised him and he was, constantly on the look out to get into the good books of Neelam. He figured that the only way was to make Neelam his slut, since all that he had going for him was his body and his ability to deliver on the sex front. He had often strutted himself before Neelam and on more than one occasion felt her stare at him. He was however not absolutely certain and hence had not made a foray into that aspect as yet.

One day, Smita called him on the cell phone to inform him that their three year old was not keeping well. Kishore was at the Gym, exercising, when he got the call and he rushed home with their family doctor. The child required hospitalization and accordingly they went through the formalities. The doctor had informed that there was no cause for serious concern, but it was necessary [the hospitalization] and was in the interest of the young one. Neelam having been informed about the hospitalization of her grand child had come to the hospital directly from the District Court. On the expiry of the scheduled visiting hours, they had to leave. The authorities made it clear that the rules permitted only one person to remain with the patient overnight. The logical selection was that of Smita. Neelam was not the kind to use her clout and bend the rules and as a result it was decided that Smita would remain back in the hospital with the child. Neelam and Kishore returned home in their respective vehicles.

The evening passed away uneventfully. Neelam was a stickler for time and was totally predictable. It was her daily routine to read the briefs of the cases for the next day till midnight. She would thereafter go to the kitchen, make for herself a cup of warm milk and retire to her bedroom for the night.

Kishore watched Neelam proceed to the kitchen. He had completed a rigorous set of exercises and worked out enough body sweat and which made his vest and his shorts cling to his muscular body. His prick was discernible to the naked eye. He sauntered out of his bedroom timing it in such a way that Neelam could not but have to cross him on her return to her room. He was in front of her bedroom door when she returned. She was taken aback on spotting him. She couldn’t help but admire the hunk in front of her. She took in the length of his body till her eyes met his. She frowned at the insolence in his eyes.

“EXCUSE ME PLEASE!” she said while trying to pass him to reach her room.

“Sure Judge, anything you say. But which one or do I both?”

“What?”

“Oh! OKEY DOKEY.”

With that, he grabbed her breasts and squeezed them. His sweat got transferred from his palms to her blouse that enveloped her tits. He wiped his palms on her tits to further dry them.

Taken aback she said “Get your hands off me you dirty bastard.”

“Hey Judge hold it right there. You asked me to SQUEEZE YOU and I did just that.”

“What are you talking about?”

“You said SQUEEZE ME PLEASE, so I squeezed your tits. Oh! You meant your ass is it?”

With that he nabbed her ass and pulled her to his groin grinding her crotch with his hard cock. She was still trying to come to terms with his insolence when she found herself being bodily lifted and before she could protest he had laid her on her back on her own bed. She watched stupefied as he removed his sweat-drenched vest in one motion, baring his muscular torso. He clenched his sweaty vest and squeezed it, till his sweat dripped from his clenched fist, right on her face. He shoved the vest under her nose forcing her to inhale.

“Like the odor Judge.”

As repulsive as the act was, she found herself going wet in her cunt. The smell was like an aphrodisiac, and she could not resist the flow of juices from her pussy. His bare body hovered upon her face and he said “Lick me bitch, Lick me, Lick, Lick, Lick, Lick!”

He muffled her face on his hairy chest and rubbed his chest against her face. It was as if she was not present, as she pictured in her minds eye, she licking his sweat and enjoying it too. She soon found that he had moved and her tongue was licking his armpit. She had by then an orgasm already. She had her nose buried in his armpit, inhaling his sweat and she found herself trying to absorb as much of that scent as possible. She was surprised at herself for doing it, and as repulsive as she thought it was, yet she wanted this man so badly. Something had snapped in her, as she found her distaste changing to desire. She was aroused with his male odor and desired it even more. She was lost in sensual pleasure, oblivious of what was happening to her. She felt his damp vest clutched hand brushing her legs, her thighs till he reached her crotch. And then … Nothing.

She waited in vain, but nothing happened. She opened her eyes and was astonished that she was alone in her bed.

“God! Did I imagine it?” she thought.

She found her breasts were aroused and her nipples hardened. She placed her left palm on her pussy. She felt her wet mound. She pushed her palm under her panties and was taken aback as her palm came across damp cloth. She tugged at it and brought it out in the open. It was his vest. The dirty bastard, she thought to herself. He had shoved his sweaty vest under her panty to rest on her pussy for her to find. She looked at the piece of cloth and felt a shudder course through her body. She was drawn towards his vest and with no remorse or guilt; she rubbed it on her face. She accepted to herself that she wanted to be fucked and that too by her son in law. She wanted him so badly, that it ached. She rose from her bed and went looking for him to her daughter’s bedroom knowing that was just what was expected from her.

She entered the room. He was waiting for her, seated in the sofa. Her eyes met his and she heard him say “STRIP!”

She removed her sari and then her petticoat. She then unbuttoned her blouse. She was now left clad in her bra and panties. He walked towards her and put his arms around her.

"You wont need this Neelu" he said and unclipped her bra. She had noted that he was referring to her as Neelu. He lowered his lips to her nipple and he began sucking it gently while he slipped his fingers into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. He took her face in his hands and with both his thumbs pried her mouth wide open. He thrust his tongue inside her mouth and jousted with hers. Continuing to hold her mouth wide open he made his saliva flow into her mouth and forced her to swallow. He then thrust his fingers deep into her mouth, removed them and thrust them again and again. He was finger fucking her mouth with his fingers. By then he had removed his tool from within his shorts.

He held her by one hand and led her into the bathroom.

“Here, hold my dick."

He forced his cock into her hands and she held it while he urinated. She saw the hot stream jetting out. As he finished, he said, “Shake it bitch, till the last drop is out.” She did as she was told. He brought her back into the bedroom. He tentatively touched her back and slid his hand up to her neck. Reaching up further he twined his fingers in her hair and pulled her hair down, which forced her mouth up to face him. He looked into her eyes and a moment later he was kissing her, his hand in her hair holding her tight to his lips.

He then picked her up, and seated her on his broad lap impaling her on his hardness. Her moved her hips physically in slow circles, grinding her engorged clit against his groin as his cock thrust into her cunt. He turned her towards the dressing table and leaned on her till she bent and had to place her hands on the table to support herself. She looked over her shoulder at him.

“Say it judge. You want my meat in the pussy don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Louder bitch. I couldn’t hear you.” With that he slapped her ass.

“Yes. I want you to fuck me,” She screamed. “Is that loud enough for you???”

He rubbed himself up and down her wet slit before slipping it into her cunt. He squeezed her melons making her groan. He occasionally grabbed her hair to make her come into his body and to thrust deeper into her. After about ten minutes he increased his pace as well as his thrusts and fucked her harder and faster. Her body convulsed, tremors shooting through her. She had several orgasms and her ejaculation gave a liquid bath to his rod. With each wave of passion he forced her hips to slam firmly on his deeply embedded cock. Soon overcome by his passion, breathing harshly, he took her hard and pounded into her cunt. As he neared his own climax, he grabbed her tits, and squeezed them with all his might as his ass muscles and thighs tightened. He raised her with his cock still in her. He shot his load into her with a final thrust and she found herself hurled onto the bed face down. He continued to come, but now he shot his hot semen all over her ass and back. He was still dripping when he turned her over on her back and straddled her. He held his rod to each of her nipples and rubbed them with the tip of his prick. After anointing her breasts with his cum he worked her mouth till she had licked him dry.

“Get a wet cloth and clean me judge. Clean yourself too. Return here within ten minutes and that is an order.”

She returned in five minutes. He smiled and thought to himself, she is now on the right track…the road to being his slut. He did not let on his inner thoughts. He pulled her next to him and made her lay on his body. He kissed her lips and holding her ass to his groin changed position so that they were lying in an embrace facing each other. He fondled her ass and back, occasionally kissing her lips and licking her tits.

“You sure as hell did need a fuck judge.”

“Yes I did,” she murmured after some hesitation.

“Nothing wrong with that Neelu. It’s a natural human need. You don’t mind if I call you Neelu, do you?”

His hands were all over her ass and his finger was teasing her anus.

“I guess so. But we have to be careful.”

“You can call me dad if you want darling.”

“What about Smita?”

“What about her? Is it not better that she has competition in you rather than I go to another woman? And look at you. You are a judge and cannot get it, as it would risk your entire career. This arrangement is safe. I get to fuck both mother and daughter, you get a meat pole in your cunt and do not have to face frustration and rely upon dildos. Smita does not have to worry about her husband straying. I would think this is an ideal situation any angle you view it from.”

He hugged her closely and whispered, “Sleep now and don’t worry about Smita. I will put it across. Leave it to me. We can possibly have a threesome Neelu.”

She tried to say something but he had smothered her with his lips and his tongue was dueling with hers. She gave in to her desires and kissed him in return. He was hard and he mounted her and shoved his cock into her wet pussy. He fucked her steadily and soon both of them came. Tired and spent, they slept.

A few hours later, she felt him nudge her awake. He squeezed her tits and whispered hoarsely in her ears, “Breakfast time darling.”

He pulled her off the bed and asked her to kneel on the floor. She did as she was told. She knelt resting her ass on her heels. He tilted her head up to receive his prick in her mouth.

“Neelu! this here is your breakfast. My cum. Believe me it is high protein. So bitch, have your fill. Never be it said that you ever went hungry from this room.”

She looked at his engorged dick, and then up into his eyes. He smirked. As much revolting as she found his behavior, she couldn’t help herself. Her last ounce of self-respect crumbled as she leaned forward and kissed his cock and licked it way up from its base to its head. He ordered her to look up at him, which she did as she parted her lips and let his cock pass between them and into her mouth.

Slowly, but firmly she began to suck his cock. He asked her to lick it, and she ran her tongue over the entire length swirling her tongue around the tip, which made his legs buckle each time her tongue touched his cock head. He took her head into his hands and began to fuck her mouth. Deeper and deeper he thrust and pushed it. She gagged a few times as he attempted to enter her throat. But he would have none of that.

“Deep throat it you fucking whore. Deep throat it, bitch Deep throat.”

With that he thrust deeper and deeper causing her to gag and saliva drooled from her mouth. He was going great guns as he forced his cock deeper. She felt totally degraded but in her heart she was enjoying the humiliation. Inch by inch his dick slipped deeper down her throat till her nose was buried in his pubic hair. He continued deep throating her till she felt his cock throbbing. He was about to come, she thought. But he removed his cock from her mouth and ordered,

“Your tongue. Stick it out now.”

He fisted his dick till he came. As his cock erupted, he placed it on her tongue, and ejaculated into her throat. He then directed his dick and shot his load of cum on her face, and tits as he emptied his balls. He was not yet done with her. He asked her to lick his semi hard cock dry, and which she did obligingly.

“Take a bath baby. Clean up and change. Time for you to start your day.”

As she turned to leave, he smacked her buttocks. She felt the sharp sting, but did not allow him the satisfaction of knowing that she wanted more. Later, she thought to herself. Let him believe in his victory, she thought. He does not know how short lived that is going to be, and boy, wont he be shocked when she gets done with him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Excuse Me, Please

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1144 milliseconds