Exhibitionist Bisexual Pt. 03

"I had hoped you would say that Andy, but i did not want to take you for granted."

Mark kissed me deeply again whilst lying between my open legs his love prong pressing firmly into my Perineum.

Feeling his warm pulsing cock pressed there felt so erotic.

Two long deep sniffs of the poppers had me racing again.

Mark took a few hits and was ready to take my virgin boy cherry.

Positioning his massive cock helmet at my love entrance had me wanting him like a slut.

Eagerly awaiting his thick shaft, my heart thumping, the pressure on my entrance building and building until i feel a little release as Mark's huge cock head starts its 8 inch journey into my love hole.

"Ohhh hmm ohh Mark that feels so fucking gorgeous."

His cock stretched me as wide as ever i can feel Marks veiny love stick taking me, deeper and deeper, inch by inch slowly filling me as never before.

Looking up to the mirror revealed a very hot reflection.

Little girly moans were escaping my mouth, i felt such a slut, his girl, his fuck toy.

Mark continued to impale me until i felt his hot swollen balls pressing at my entrance.

"Andy, you ok? You are so tight, am i hurting you?"

"A little but i love it, oh god Mark! you feel so good, i dont want you to stop, please carry on, ohhh."

Mark stays balls deep inside me for a while for me to stretch and become accustomed to his massive girth.

I feel like i have a telegraph pole inserted up me.

I contract my sphincter muscles around his cock gripping him.

Mark feels this and says,

"Good boy, it feels like you are trying to milk me."

Moments later Mark begins a slow rhythm of sliding his gorgeous cock back and forth. Concentrating on his movements i begin to feel his huge cock head gliding slowly back and forth.

I can just about feel his veiny shaft. Every few strokes he plunges to his deepest, i can feel a slight ache as his length bottoms out against my bowel.

I lift my head to take another hit.

I'm taken to that place again, i moan like a girl with a pussy full of cock.

I raise my legs and wrap them around Mark's slim waist, writhing and gasping at the pleasure I'm receiving.

The mirror image gets me so hot.

My cock still rock hard and dripping yet more pre cum.

Mark speeds his rhythm, what a wonderful lover he is, god he would make the girls cry with pleasure.

Mark stops and withdraws, i thought he was going to cum all over me but no, he kisses me deeply again saying,

"Andy i can't believe how receptive you are to me, you're really enjoying this aren't you?"

"I'm loving it Mark, god I've missed out so much!"

Mark took a hit from the bottle and i another.

Raising my legs over his shoulder, raised my buttocks off the pillow, and Mark slid his delicious meat into me.

This time he held my wrists above my shoulders and ploughed his cock deeper, harder and faster.

Enjoying him with complete abandon, I moaned out,

"Mark, Fuck me i want your cum inside me."

I felt this strange feeling of wanting to pee, it seemed to be intensifying, Mark's fat cock ploughing me, it became so intense i said,

"Mark i need to pee!"

My cock bucks, twitches and my balls tingle, my belly contracts and woosh!! as cum starts to fly from my cock, spraying everywhere on the bed on my chest, face, Marks arm, a load almost equal to Marks yesterday.

I'm left absolutely soaked surprised and trembling, that has never happened to me before.

I now know that this was my first prostate orgasm, hands free.

Mark laughing at the bewildering look and cum on my face and everywhere else.

Mark still ploughing my boy pussy, as drips of my juice spewed from my slit every time Mark pummelled my prostate.

His face suddenly contorted as a low groan escapes his mouth followed by,

"Ooooh oooh ooohh!!"

Marks orgasm explodes shooting his delicious man milk deep inside me.

I feel incredibly wet, warm and slippery down there, i can hardly feel him now as his hot jizz has flooded my man cunt lubricating me further.

Still Mark shudders and jets his massive load into me, he has made me his slut girl now i have taken his sticky hot seed in both holes, i should feel ashamed of myself but I'm not.

I still want more of him.

Mark collapses on my chest, exhausted, sweaty, and spent. I stroke his hair, laying still for a few moments his cock still buried inside me gradually shrinking and slowly subsiding from my gloopy man snatch, air escapes with a wet fart sound from my stretched hole.

Mark and i laugh as i feel a flood of Marks semen escape, warm and wet slithering between the smooth cheeks of my arse and soaking into the bed sheets.

"You were wonderful Andy, i never expected for you to be so relaxed and receptive. Is this really your first time?"

Mark noticed my eyes welling up,

"Have i hurt you Andy?"

"No, not at all, I'm a little shocked and feel a bit confused, excited all at the same time. Mark, You made love to me! That wasn't sex."

"You are passionate, so caring and a fucking great lover." I said emotionally.

We lay on the bed silent, Mark spooning me again.

We both fell asleep for a short time.

Marks magic hand had started to wander again, rubbing my swelling cock to its full hardness, running his middle finger along my slippery ass crack and probing my love hole, easily sliding two then three fingers inside me.

I was still full of Marks Semen, his fingers soaked in his sloppy goo, he had me moaning for him again,

This time i turned over quick and got on top of him.

I think i took him by surprise and kissed him passionately, sliding down his body to suck and tease his smooth nipples.

I could feel Marks cock again pressing on my buttocks, warm and throbbing.

I slid further down and enclosed my lips around his head, i could taste his sticky stale semen and my fuck hole juices on his beautiful cock.

This time I'm gonna get him quivering to shoot again.

Several minutes of my slow tongue manipulation, sucking and blowing in that big juice slit had his legs shaking and his breath gasping again.

"Now look whos making love to who!" Mark exclaimed.

Mark suddenly pushed me off, grabbed a pillow and forced me face down with the pillow beneath my hips, again raising my smooth bum up for my lover to take me from behind.

Mark mounted my open legs and in one steady smooth action entered my sex for the second time in 3hrs.

"Wow!" i gasped, he still felt massive but my cum soaked internals gave more than enough lube.

Mark playfully gripped my wrists and brought both arms back behind my back, clamping me and using my arms as a lever to pull himself deeper into my sex.

Moaning like his girl again he rode me like a rodeo machine,

"Bucking Bronco! More like Fucking Marko!"

Mark laughing moments before he started to grunt and groan as he drained those heavy balls full of man juice inside me again.

After Mark withdrew i reached back and inserted two fingers into my sloppy hole,

"God Mark it feels like i can fit a Coke can inside me!"

Mark laughed and ran downstairs taunting,

"I will get you one!"

On his return, with two coke cans i said,

"I was only joking!"

Mark guffored laughing,

I felt totally at ease with Mark now, he was so virile, shooting so much cum twice in a few hours.

I told him so, and he replied,

"Its not hard when you have a sexy horny lover in your bed."

I knew what he meant a brief memory of Susan in my bed came to my mind.

I said, "You're so flattering."

"Ditto!" Mark exclaimed.

We awoke to the start of yet another scorching day.

"I could do with a shower Mark."

Marks bathroom was luxurious, beautifully tiled with a very large walk in shower.

Turning on the shower and letting the water warm up i heard Mark shout,

"I will bring you clean towels Andy."

Entering the large shower thinking there was room for a party in here, Mark likes his mirrors too, one whole wall was mirrored.

I began to soap myself, then jumped as i felt hands touching either side of my waist, i had not seen or heard Mark come into the shower standing behind me.

Mark took the soap from me and lathered the bar in his hands.

Placing his hands on my neck, he proceeded to lather my body.

His hands making circular motion down across my smooth hairless body.

Mark then proceeded over my taught stomach and down into my groin passing either side of my semi aroused shaft.

Soaping my back down to my soft buttocks, carefully slithering the soapy froth down my crack running his fingers past my rear entrance.

By now i was very aroused by Marks soapy massage.

My cock was standing proud to attention.

Mark pays more attention to this area, his arms wrapped around me caressing me so passionately.

He's at it again, getting me all worked up, my chest rises and falls as my arousal intensifies.

I feel Marks big hardness pressing on my buttocks as his soft soapy hands fondle my swollen manhood.

Kissing my neck and gently turning me to face him, his huge thick spear pointing at my belly.

"What you gonna do with that Mark, stab me in the belly?"

"That would be a crime of passion." He joked.

Marks gorgeous smile lit up again.

He suddenly dropped to his knees, taking hold of my swollen sex and very seductively slipped me between his warm lips.

I gasped "Hooooh!" That feels so good Mark.

Mark remaining silent, he seemed totally focused on giving my cock all of his attention.

His lips rolling my forskin back and forth in slow steady movements.

His tongue buries into my slit, subtle sucking and a pulling sensations as his suction draws my length to its longest.

The warm water bouncing off my shoulders feels so relaxing.

Mark is giving me head, a beautiful blow job, no! He's making love to me again.

Its not very long before im panting and gasping as my orgasm commences.

I close my eyes and let my body swim in the pleasure Mark is giving me.

Then i feel a strange sensation a slight intrusion a little pressure as i realise Mark has penetrated my inner sex with his middle finger.

His finger probes my inner walls of my man pussy to find that golden spot,

My prostate!

"Oh god!! I feel i wanna pee again."

His finger crooked, gentley stroking my honey spot, after what seemed ony a minute, I loose control, Mark wins! I surrender my early morning cum into Marks receptive mouth.

Mark's eyes looking up at me as i shake and shudder pulsing my hot semen into Marks silky mouth and swallows my juice down into his belly.

Mark looking directly at me saying,

"Hmmm nice breakfast!"

I'm stood shaking my legs are trembing, my balls empty.

We kiss, i taste my cum on his tougue, so erotic.

We dry off.

Mark offered, "Breakfast?"

"You've already had yours!" I quipped.

"Im partial to a sausage or two," Mark added.

"So i see." I joked.

Drinking coffee and enjoying a few slices of toast each, i looked at Mark and said,

Mark, "Thank you for last night, i enjoyed the experience more than i ever thought."

"I sense a but coming." said Mark.

"No!" Its just that you have, well i have opened Pandora's box, and I'm not sure if i will be able to get the lid back on."

"This was my first time, and i know i will want more, I'm very attracted to women but right now i feel a bit fucked up in my head."

"Andy, I don't do relationships, people get hurt. I am gay, i always have been and i accept i may face a life alone.

I meet lots of people have a great social life and sometimes i meet very attractive men, very kind thoughtful men, men that i find very sensual in bed, but i don't feel the need to have a life partner at least not yet, I'm enjoying my life to the full whilst I'm still young." Said Mark.

"I would love for us to enjoy each other again Andy, we have quite a lot in common, but you must really find who makes you happy long term, whether thats a woman or a man. I have met guys who are bisexual, but i don't really think you are Andy. You must be careful labelling yourself."

"You have stumbled upon something which you have achieved great excitement,

Me too! thats you Andy."

"From what you told me about your ex fiancee, you were deeply in love, and she let you down. I may be wrong but i think this new excitement is a diversion away from the pain of falling deep in love again with another woman.

Oh and incidentally, she was fucking mad to let a guy like you go, because i know and have met lots of guys and you would be on my short list, and let me tell you its a bloody short, short list!"

I sat there listening intently on what Mark was saying, my eyes had welled up a tear had escaped down my right cheek.

"You're so kind, you may know me better than i've known myself for the last two years."

"Andy, Shall we go for a run together?"

"Yes! it will help, it always does." i said.

Both of us set off for a ten mile run. The start of a very hot day so we took plenty of water in Marks back pack.

We decided to do some road followed by a tough rocky terrain climb to the moor tops above Belmont.

The going was fairly easy, Mark led the way on the road section.

We came to the off road section, stopped for water, then pushed on.

I now led as this was my strong point, Mark wanted to see how i could run so fast over potentially ankle snapping rocky terrain.

After a two mile climb, which constantly switched back and forth i reach the summit, Mark was only 100m behind,

"Come on grandad!" I joked.

On the summit are the Hern stones.

An unusual formation or gathering of massive stones with large gaps and crevices in between the larger rocks.

A magnificent view to be had over Belmont below, i had been here many times before.

Mark seemed a little puffed out, taking water down his throat.

"Andy you are hardly out of breath, I watched your feet,

"You are like a tap dancing Gazelle."

"I laughed, well i have been doing this for two years every week for many miles."

"You should come to my running club, your skills and fitness would be well perceived by many. You should enter national competitions, you could easy win."

"Well, i do it for myself, it clears my mind, when im doing this i have to concentrate on my foot work, so i get to dwell on nothing else."

Mark was looking at me a bit odd,

"I want to show you something in them there rocks."

So he leads me inside a large crevice out of the wind and out of the magnificent view.

He pulled me in very close facing him with his hands gripping my ass,

"I will give you grandad," Mark said.

He leaned in and his tongue parted my receptive lips.

This man is so horny i thought, he constantly wants sex, a real stud.

I was not complaining, very soon his swelling erection in his thin nylon running shorts could be felt pressing into my groin.

"Andy can i fuck you again? I need you, please."

His hands wandering over the front of my shorts feeling my arousal. It gave him the answer he desperatley needed.

"Turn around, i want to take you from behind." demanded Mark.

I liked his assertiveness it kind of turned me on.

Mark pulled my shorts down and i stepped out of one leg.

I heared Mark spit onto his hand to lubricate his hard rampant cock.

I bent forward leaning against the rock face and awaited for his huge intrusion inside me.

He nudged his warm throbbing cock head against my rose bud and with short steady stabbing motions i soon felt his warm snake penetrate my sex.

I was a little sore down there from last nights lovemaking, but he still felt wonderful buried inside me.

His hands slide under my top feeling for my smooth nipples and began to playfully roll and squeeze them between his fingers.

That pleasant feeling again shoots down through my belly to my groin.

Mark grips my right shoulder, he pulled me on to him deeper and deeper with each thrust, i could feel his forskin rolling over his huge helmet inside me.

Marks heavy full balls slapping my buttocks with each deep thrust.

Such was my excitement i found myself pushing back to meet his pelvic thrusts.

Mark was tiring so i thought, it was his orgasm taking his breath away as a flood of warmth could be felt deep inside my anus.

Mark had fertilised me again, spewing his man juice deep within.

He leaned forward on me still with his softening love prick buried deep.

Slowly he slips out followed by a stream of his warm sticky seed escaping my gaping hole, dripping down my smooth buttocks and on to the floor.

Mark, softly spoke in my ear,

"Sorry Andy i may of spoke out of turn earlier, i believe what i said was true, but i saw i may of upset you."

Turning to face Mark, i looked him in the eyes i could see he was sincere caring and thoughtful. But the image i had of him standing there with his shorts down, his spent cock softened but still dripping a few drops of semen onto the floor, was so manly and very erotic.

The image Mark had of me leaning back on the rock with my shorts hanging round one leg, his semen dripping from my hungry man pussy and my stiffened pole reaching for the sky.

It was all sereal, Mark gripped my cock and began to gently wank me.

Several gentle pumps from Mark's grasping fist had my buttocks and thighs shaking and once again i gave him my warm sex fluid squirting over his firm grip.

Mark smiled again,

"Come on, lets finish this, the run i mean." Mark said.

We arrived back at Marks house, hot, sweaty and I'm feeling very slippery between my ass cheeks, where Mark's cum had seeped out from within.

"Would you like a shower Andy,

"Oh thanks, i have clean spare running gear in my car."

No sooner had we been in the house there was a knock at Mark's front door.

Mark looked at me a bit puzzled and proceeded to answer the door.

Opening the door, i heard Mark,

"Arrh! My favourite sister!" Mark hugged his sister, she caught sight of me stood in the room.

"Oh sorry! I didnt realise you had company."

"Oh, This is Andy, and Andy this is Lisa, my favourite sister."

"You daft devil, im his only sister." Lisa said.

"Pleased to meet you." i said.

Mark explained we just arrived back from a run so Andy needs a shower.

"And so do you!" Lisa retorted.

"Andy help yourself."

"Come on Lisa we will go in the garden and catch up."

It was a very much needed shower, Not only was i sweaty but i was a little sore down below.

Stepping out of the shower and towelling myself off i could clearly hear their conversation through the open bathroom window in the garden below.

A few laughs and a bit of banter flew between them.

Then i heard Lisa ask Mark,

"So where did you meet that hunk? hes gorgeous, you always get better looking men than me."

I froze wondering what Mark would say.

"Hmmm i know, he's a good looker, but he likes the girlie's.

I know him from the running circle of friends. I'm hoping i can persuade him to join our club, he has special fell running skills, i had heard about these guys, but to see him in action, hes like a gazelle."

"You sound quite keen on him." said Lisa

"Yes i like him, hes a new friend." Mark said.

Mark was true to his word, he was very discrete, I wondered why? His sister was well aware of him being Gay, and that he had many good looking guys, i wondered why he wanted Lisa to think i was not interested in him as a partner?

I arrive in the garden, all fresh and wearing clean clothes.

"Andy you got time to join us?" Mark said

"Come on have a glass of orange."

"I want to show off my favourite sister."

Lisa looked a bit embarrassed, We chatted a while together.

Lisa was a very attractive woman, about 5ft 9, quite tall for a woman, great slim figure, big brown eyes long dark brown hair with high cheek bones and a delicate sculptured chin.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds