• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Exotic
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

He shouts out in pain and surprise. I realize what I'm doing before I take a chew out of him, but I can already taste his blood in my mouth. I withdrew fast and Erik looks at me with wide eyes. His eyes darts between me, my reddened mouth and the growing red pearl necklace around his shoulder. I turn away, embarrassed and somewhat ashamed over what I'd done.

"Sorry."

It really is all I could think of to say. His teeth are mostly blunt and unsharp. I don't need to know his culture to know that biting your partner and drinking his blood isn't part of it.

"You-eh...got a bit excited?"

A funny way of putting it and I smiled to myself. I can still taste it in my mouth. It's him, droplets of his All and it makes me clinch.

"You taste really good."

It was a whisper and I didn't really hear it myself. He hisses and it brings me back and I face him. His hand is close to the wound. Substantial red streaks run from the holes in his shoulders. He's concentrating on the wound, trying to discern if it is bad or not.

"I promise, you'll live."

He looks up and his stare make me wish I'd shut up. I don't think he is mad, but scared and confused, and that is not a good mix because despite the awkwardness I'm too hot for it to end now. My cunt feels all too empty.

"You go vampire on all people you fuck?"

Some other human name for a local species? Apparently confusion shows in my expression.

"A blood-sucker."

I turn around again.

"No. Just a few. If they're good. I'm sorry."

"I don't think it's very deep. But it stings."

That's good.

"Should I leave?

Every piece of me roared in frustration. I don't want to leave! Not yet! Fuck me, please!

"I...really...really don't want to. But I'll...understand if you're...if I'm a bit much. If I crossed a line? If I broke you?"

I smile at the last comment. I'm trying to entice him to continue. For fucks sake say no! Just forget it and fuck me! I try to wish him into me and I squeeze around myself, trying to gather even a hint of his presence.
I can feel the bed shift and I look over my shoulder. He holds out a finger to me. It's reddened and a blood drop clammers to the tip.

"Don't bite me again."

For a split-second I register his face, dark and serious with a commanding voice, before I slither my tongue around his finger and pull it into my mouth. My eyes close and I suck him hard, willing what blood isn't on his finger through his skin. It curves like a hook and he guides me down on the bed by my cheek. It glistens with my juices when he pulls it out and moves himself between my legs, sliding his cock across my cunt.

"You thought I'd shy away like a choirboy for a sting and a few drops of blood? It's almost cute."

He is in me in one thrust. My back bends and my skin tingles and I feel so damned, gloriously full again.

"I am gonna have my fill. And so will you."

He pulls out. Quickly. And rams back in. His movements become fluid and I cling to him harder. I gasp every time he enters me and I moan for every thrust. My bite hasn't slowed him a bit, if anything he seems energized and driven. He's become dominant and demanding and I love it! His pelvis scrapes against the inside of my thighs and my claws dig into his back and his moves quicken. In the back of my mind I wonder if it's the sting or my need that drives him.s

Slowly my mind catches up to his thrusting and I remember the red pearl necklace I put in his skin. Blood slithers from the pattern I put in his shoulder, part of it across the strangely patterned tattoo and whichever part of my mind is not entranced by the red across the black and white skin hope it's not horribly special. I can feel it slicking my breast as he moves against me, spreading it across my tit and the sudden knowledge of it makes it tinglier than the other. A slight adjustment of my hand on his back and I can feel the thick essence spread between my fingers. I lock eyes with Erik and I gasp louder. His eyes are wide, wild and animalistic. Primal, natural heat spreads through me. I bring my hand to my face. The sight, the smell, the dominant creature fucking me, his sweat running down my sides – I could feel dark, carnal waves splash against my inside like the Damned fire. I look into his eyes and I lick his blood, his all, Him from my hand and his determined thrusting turns into a frantic rut. It feels as if I'm sinking into a warm ocean, staring up at the beautiful, bestial purity of this. But it isn't enough. I want it given from him, not run from him.

As if to answer my thoughts his hand grabs the back of my head and angles me to his shoulder. Blood still flows from my bite. With the barest amount of will I have left I think about his face and voice when he told me not to bite him again before I reach my tongue out and lick his All from the wound. I squeeze his cock so hard he gasps and almost whimpers and he slows down for a thrust.

I buck against him and moan out loud. Everywhere he touches lightning goes through my skin. His breath tingles against the side of my head. His hands leaves the sides of my shoulders and he squeezes my breasts. I press them up against his palms and take his shoulder into my mouth again. I pressed my tongue against the wounds, rejoicing in the taste of him but try to not graze him with my teeth. He hisses through gritted teeth but do not push me away. I drink from him in every sense of the word. I drink in the animal that worships me. I drink in the feel of the hard body atop me and the pistoning trunk inside of me. I drink all that he is, his crimes, his virtues, his self and power through his blood. It is a storming sea of sensation and I am drowning in it, wanting to go deeper down and feel the pressure closing around my body. He is pulling me deeper and deeper into the dark depths where my body becomes more receptive and respondent. His thrusts become yet faster and I hug him to me with my legs, wanting to keep him inside of me forever if I can.

His beautiful, rough body atop me, his dark need, his violent movements that almost pushes me backwards on the mattress, his ecstatically hard cock, his blood on my tongue – I am kept on a knife's edge by all of it. Then he shocks me by biting down over the curve where my shoulder and neck meets, and like a volcano erupting or a sudden cyclone on an open sea I come, spasming and vehemently wringing his cock for all he had to give me. Despite my spasming, strangling cunny string after string of seed splatters in me, roiling around his cock, trapped between him and me. My claws dig into his back and had my teeth been around his shoulder I would have torn his arm off. I roar in fulfillment as thunder strikes through me and my body rings like a struck bell, resonating, vibrating, echoing as I come.

I don't know how long it lasts but it is over too soon. Slowly I start to float down from the impressive high I was shot up to. My skin is still electric, like lightning from a blanket rubbed against me. Erik is lying atop of me, powerless and panting heavily. After some time Erik gets up on unsteady arms and rolls over to my side, panting heavily and a face-splitting grin decorating his face. I probably look no different as I could still feel every movement and every feeling echoing through me. Yes, this was a very good lay.

Before I can fall asleep I gather enough strength to sit up in the bed. I stretch my arms, my back, my legs and my wings to make sure they still obey me. As I stand up I almost fall over, a faint delirium passing through me and I chuckle. Oh, it was indeed a good lay. Reaching down I start to redress and Erik speaks up in a tired voice.

"Mghh...leaving already?"

I turn around as I pull my G-string on. He looks damned pleased with himself and I grin.

"Yes. I always sleep in my bed. No matter how good a time I've had."

Next was the strange upper garment. I slide my legs and arms in and adjust the back as I talk.

"And you?"

"I feel like I will be lying here for days. I would if I could."

"You did good though. And you reminded me to rarely judge beforehand."

Erik's eyebrows wrinkle slightly.

"'Can you handle this much woman.'"

He closes his eyes and chuckle.

"And I dared you to try and break me."

"And you pulled through. And then some."

Finishing up my pants I head for the door and exit the room. Before I can get far I hear the door open again behind me, and Erik calls out to me. I turn and look at him. If I hadn't already been fucked better than in months I would have pounced him there and then – his expression ragged, his smile sexy and covered in sweat.

"You forgot something."

What did he mean?

"What?"

"Generally when going away it's custom with a kiss goodbye."

Greedy little bastard. But I like the idea. I saunter over to him, bend down a bit so our faces are level, pull him close by the back of his head and kiss him. At first a normal kiss, I open his mouth with mine and slither my split tongue into his mouth. He sucks my tongue with vigor and I melt all over again. I like this custom. Separating we smile at each other.

"Will you come again?"

The way he phrased it made me clinch involuntarily, pleasurably and painfully.

"Definetly."

Again I turned to leave.

"Wait!"

I turned around again.

"What's your name?"

I smile at the human in front of me.

"That's for another time."

Confusion spreads on his face.

"Why?"

"A little quirk of mine. Perhaps something for you to long for. If you'd need one more reason."

My favorite game, "What's my name?" and the malicious joy I feel plaster an evil grin on my face. This time when I turn I am not called for again. Yes, my name. I can't think of a time I've given that. Downstairs the club is almost empty but the music carries on as before. Although now it is in a language I don't know. Outside the air is tepid and the sky turns a pale blue where the sun is rising. I spread my wings and ready myself to fly home again. With a few strides and flaps of my wings I am off the ground and soar up above the city. As I move home I think about he night and what it brought. Of how bored I was with the common and discovered something new and exotic.

Yes, this was a good fucking night.

---
The song at the club is called "Golden Rose of Sanctuary", performed by Ironhand.

EDIT: I had to reupload this because apparently Literotica don't like any conversation carried on in any other way than quotations.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Exotic
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds